It's All About The Details

I pay attention to all the details of your day that you worked so hard to put together. No matter if it's the small ones like the back of your dress, or the big ones like your first kiss during your ceremony. I am your second set of eyes making sure I get all the moments of your day so you can sit back and enjoy it. I will make sure you're standing in the most flattering lighting for your photos or making sure you're hair is perfect for your first dance. I do these things because I am dedicated and your day matters just as much to me as it does to you.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Olympic Peninsula / Seattle / Worldwide (360) 775-8433
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Paige S

Kim is the BEST! We had such a great time working with her over the course of our engagement and wedding. You won't go wrong with hiring Kim! Top three reasons we loved Kim: - AMAZING photos - Her quirky, fun personality (such a joy to be around!) - The personal touches and... Read More detail that made our photos special The details: Before we even hired her, Kim took the time to meet with us over Skype and get to know us. Once we started working together, she was always super responsive over email and helped us through that stressful time of wedding planning. Kim is also just super fun to be around! She is quirky and makes you totally at ease around her immediately! We clicked from day one. She joined in for our rehearsal dinner at our kinda-destination wedding, and was part of the family. The photos that she captured of that night are some of my favorite. Her personal touches are top notch! She had us write a love letter to each other and read them for our engagement shoot. Seeing our faces lit up in the photos as we shared why we love each other was priceless. She even took the time to find out that we have the same taste in music and incorporated that in to our engagement shoot and wedding day. Maybe most importantly, her photos are stunning! She took an already beautiful backdrop (the Gorge) and made it truly shine in our photos. Despite the crazy wind, every single photo from that day is gorgeous. I was immediately drawn to Kim's style when I first found her website and she seriously delivered for us. Thank you Kim for being so amazing to work with, for keeping the mood light and fun, and for giving us a beautiful memory of our wedding. I can't wait to do some anniversary shots with you in the next couple years :)

2017-12-09T23:21:10 Response from the vendor

oh girl! You're going to make me cry! You and Matt and the best clients I have ever had! I am so thankful for all the wonderful times that we had together over the last year and I can't wait to continue to be there... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Samantha F

We were very fortunate to have Kim as our wedding photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding day photos in Seattle. We are super thankful for all the time she put in with us and for driving over to Seattle at no extra charge. I'm not the biggest fan of taking... Read More professional photos, but Kim made the process simple, easy and FUN! She made my husband and I feel super comfortable and we absolutely loved how all our photos turned out! She captured every moment and we had a difficult time narrowing down to our favorite photos for our album. :) She's an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person - don't hesitate to reach out to book her. You definitely won't regret it!

2017-12-06T13:23:08 Response from the vendor

I adore the heck out of you, AND your sister! Also, your wedding was AMAZING and you even made me cry with your vows! Thank you for letting me be there for you and I must come back to Seattle soon and get another one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Frenchie A

A Real Life Response to Getting Back My Groom & I's Engagement Photos Taken by Kim: "KIM. I could NOT stop squealing the whole album through. You caught so much laughter and goofiness but also so much love. Like these pictures are perfect representations of Dan and I and our... Read More relationship. The ones where you had Dan pick me up - SO CUTE. And the spot where you followed your gut and we shot by that sweet little stream - beautiful. Just beautiful. I don’t know how you did it but I am amazed and I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT to see the magic you make with our wedding day. Girl. YOU GO. I’m dying. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Marissa W

Kim was our wedding photographer back in July of 2016! She has a unique personality and a quirky sense of humor. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Our photos turned out elegant, classy, and timeless. We will cherish them all forever!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Nicole M

Kim was outstanding and very professional. We were lucky to have her do our wedding. Our first photographer had something come up and was unable to do the wedding, but she recommended Kim! I would totally utilize her talents in photography for your special day and you won’t... Read More regret it.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Nicole M

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Jessica R

My husband, Sterling, and I so enjoyed working with Kim throughout each step of our wedding process. She is extremely talented, and we feel so lucky to have had her as our photographer. Kim made us feel comfortable in front of the camera with her down-to-earth demeanor and sense... Read More of humor, and she was great in guiding us to form the right poses. We had such a great time together and it shines through in the photos. I am so excited to put an album together, as every photo is breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you Kim for capturing our special day! We adore you!

2017-12-06T13:19:31 Response from the vendor

I wish I could hug you through the computer! That was so sweet of you to say! You and Sterling were dream clients and your wedding was truly a highlight of my year!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sara K

Kim is an absolute professional! Her care and concern for detail is above all others. Our wedding photos are museum worthy and our hearts are so filled with joy as we look through them often. Every day, every moment, every detail is important to Kim. Thank you, Kim, for sharing... Read More the blessing of your amazing talent with us. Sara & Matt ~9.9.17

2017-12-06T13:20:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you friend. After all these years I am so glad I could be there to capture just how happy you and Matt were that day and will be forever! Blessings to you both and thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Molly H

Kim: you rock. Anyone looking for a photographer to mark an occasion: Kim is great. I say this for several reasons: Kim is friendly, fun and professional. We love our photos of our wedding day; the moment, the beautiful scenery and all of our guests were captured in... Read More photographs that we will enjoy for our lifetime. Kim had people laughing, made it easy to get all the photos we wanted and she took the whole event completely seriously (while still having fun with us!). Thank you for everything, Kim. The photos you took make me feel so great...like I had an extra pair of eyes on our very busy wedding day.

2017-11-13T22:01:53 Response from the vendor

I am so very happy that I got to experience your day with you both! You're some of my favorite clients ever and am so thankful that you chose me to be there with you on your special day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Breanne L

Kim is so wonderful! She is so talented and thoughtful. She captured such beautiful moments of both our engagement and our wedding. Thank you Kim!!

2017-12-06T13:23:58 Response from the vendor

Woohoo! I am so glad I got to be there for you both. You really are a one in a million couple. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Amberleigh K

Kim is amazing and so talented! You will not be disappointed with your photos at all. I loved the photos on her pages but there was nothing like the feeling when I got my engagement and wedding photos. They were incredible. She's super flexible, works with you, knows her stuff,... Read More and has such an eye for an amazing shot!

2017-12-08T11:36:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amberleigh! I am so glad I was able to be with you and Bryce for your engagement at Rainier and for your beautiful wedding in Sequim! You both welcomed me like family! And let's be honest, any fan of the Seahawks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kathy K

Absolute satisfaction. Wedding day made easy. Out of all the things hectic and insane on a wedding day, kim made my life an absolute beeeze. Not having to worry about capturing the right angle or getting the important things made everything so smooth. Before the wedding she... Read More really took the time to get to know me, my personality and what I would want. I highly recommend her for any bride to be.

2017-12-08T11:38:23 Response from the vendor

You have become not only one of my favorite brides ever but such a good friend since! I am so thankful for you girl and your wonderful love story that I have been able to document the start of and the growth of with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Dana R

Kim was the perfect photographer for our Texas wedding. She caught all the details that we wanted and we LOVED our photos ! we would use her again and recommend her for any special occasion

2017-12-06T13:18:01 Response from the vendor

I am beyond happy that I was able to be there for you and Michael! Ii would make the trip down for you again in a heartbeat!

Blessing through the lense!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Devan H

I had picked Kimberly Butler as my original photographer because my younger sister had modeled for her and they were stunning photographs - unfortunately after looking over our budget we were not going to be able to afford it. Or so we thought. She emailed us and we worked out... Read More the cheapest package and payment deals so I was able to have her. She showed up early, had a second shooter, was very professional and worked hard to get pictures I enjoyed. She took her time and cared about the details. Very satisfied!

Kim Butler

Born and raised on the Olympic Peninsula with a wanderlust heart. I love road trips and meeting new people. I am addicted to dark chocolate and tacos. I’m bubbly, goofy, and a complete open book. I am the kind of photographer who will take a stunning photograph of you, make you laugh until you cry and give you a hug. That's right, I'm a hugger! Comfort, trust, and laid back vibes are my mantra. Let's get a drink and chat about how much we love dogs (or cats if you're a cat person) and plan your dream wedding or elopement.