Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

530 Main St Ste103, Fort Lee, NJ

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jamie K

Jin and Paul photographed our wedding in September and we couldn't be happier that we chose them! They are both excellent photographers and a joy to work with. We got wonderful posed shots as well as candid shots. They were great working with large groups and kids. Our photos... Read More came back quickly and they look great! Thank you both!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Angela C

Thank you Jin and Paul!! We are very thankful to you and Paul for doing such a wonderful job on our beautiful wedding album. Every time we see the album, it brings back the memories of our special days and we truly cherish the photos and album. We have been getting a lot of... Read More compliments from everyone on the wedding album and the photos. All this has been made possible only because of you both. We LOVE our album and appreciate the hard work and efforts that both of you have put into it.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Becca C

The entire wedding process was much easier after hiring Jin as our wedding photographer. He gave us lots of advice and pretty much told us what previous wedding couples did for their wedding. The customer service was really amazing because he answered all of our questions.... Read More Moreover, his payment option plans were so much more reasonable than other photographers in Bergen County. The whole experience of him taking pictures for are wedding was spectacular! Jin is such a comedian, making everyone laugh while he captured all of the candid photos of my friends and relatives. Not only was the budgeting a breeze, but the photos were beautiful. I highly recommend hiring him!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Serena N

I believe that Mr. Kim is one of the best wedding photographers you can hire in New Jersey. My husband and I are always content with Mr. Kim's photos and we continuously recommend him to our friends and family. We have worked with him for our family group pictures so we were... Read More immensely confident that he would take fantastic photos for our wedding. He is not only a professional, but a genuine man who wants your best interest. Take a chance and give him a call! You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lisa S

Looking for a photographer was probably one of the more important decisions we had to make during wedding planning. pictures were and still are extremely important to us. After everything is over..pictures are the ones that last forever! When my fiancé and I met with Paul, he... Read More took the time to really explain every package, what we needed, what we might not need, everything! He was honest and was really helpful. He even created our wedding day itinerary for us, which was awesome!!! When we saw their work, we fell in love & after meeting with Paul it was such an easy decision to make. The wedding day was so smooth and I felt so comfortable all day. My fiancé and I are both not very photogenic, but Paul & Jin really made us feel Comfortable and captured all the most beautiful moments. We are so happy with the pictures and the album. We are looking forward to looking back on these pictures for years to come. Their style is so artistic and beautiful and timeless. 5 stars hands down!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Samantha G

The staff at Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio is incredible! From the moment we met, we knew we would choose them to photograph our special day! Jin was very thorough and explained exactly how everything works. He helped plan our itinerary, which was very helpful! From the beginning,... Read More Jin and his staff made us very comfortable in front of the camera and made us feel very confident that we were going to get beautiful pictures. I cannot thank Jin and his staff enough for what they did for us! They went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michelle P

Can't express how happy I am with my photos!! Kim Jin Hong & his team are not only reliable, on time and SO friendly, they are also SO talented! I honestly didn't know what to expect with my engagement/wedding photos because I really went into this whole thing not even knowing... Read More what style I wanted. But, from the beginning they really helped my husband and I! They really captured our personalities through pictures and definitely captured all the love! Wedding day was a bit hectic, but the one thing I did not have to worry about was Jin & his team. I knew they were right there taking the pictures and when we were even on a time crunch, they took photos quick, but still ended up being amazing photos. They really guided us through this whole process & I look forward to going back to this studio in the future!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Savannah S

Paul is so incredibly talented and his father is beyond amazing. I knew they were good when I took a look at their portfolio, but was blown away by the shots they ended up capturing for us. Not only did our posed photos turn out great, but also the candid shots. They were so... Read More impressive and were able to capture every special moment perfectly. They have such a good eye for things! They also work incredibly well with kids! I absolutely loved working with them and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Paul J

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jessica W

I wish I knew about Kim Jin Hong Studio a long time ago! I would've had all my friends & family members choose this studio for all their weddings/events. I had a lot of family members & friends get married over the past few years and many of them weren't too ecstatic about... Read More their pictures. I love photographs that capture each special moment, but I also love the arts. I love it when photographers are able to capture the moment, but also make it very artistic. Jin & his son were able to do that perfectly. They captured every special moment and they also captured every single detail of my wedding that I would have never thought of. During the wedding, I would see them getting down on the floor just to get that perfect shot and that meant so much to me! Not many photographers will do that these days, but this father - son duo really went ALL out to get the perfect shots. People always say a wedding is only one day and after awhile you start to forget about the wedding, your themes, food, even who came! But, when I look through my wedding album, it feels like I'm able to relive that day every time I look at the pictures. I'm so glad I found this studio! I will definitely be coming back for family portraits & future baby photos :) I will also be recommending this studio to anyone I know that I will be getting married in the near future. The pictures were awesome, the staff is beyond friendly, welcoming & accommodating. HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Jamie L

Kim Jin Hong & his staff are the best photographers! My husband and I dealt with many vendors for our wedding and JIn was by far the easiest to work with. He responded to all of our questions quickly, gave wonderful suggestions, and directed us when we had no idea what we were... Read More doing. As a photographer, Jin is completely dedicated to getting the perfect shot. From the first shot to the last he was always working, always watching the lighting, moving things around, crouching on the floor and whatever else was needed to make every picture perfect. He went above and beyond to get the most amazing shots. It was also really important to us that not only do we have someone that can get awesome shots, but someone who can make us feel comfortable (we are both no photogenic). Jin & his staff made us feel so comfortable and we honestly had so much fun during the engagement shoot/wedding. I can not say enough, he was great.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 George C

These guys are fantastic. Reliable, on time, and delivering the most professional images. My wife and I we're looking for photographers we could trust, because the less you have to worry about on your wedding day the better. Being a family business, they have an unmatched... Read More synergy shooting together to cover the spectrum of your day. The whole process of working with them was very enjoyable, and they certainly know how to make you feel comfortable and get the best expression from you. They consistently found the most beautiful lighting and background in any environments we were in. They also work very efficiently and unobtrusively, never distracting from important moments throughout the day. Being a professional photographer myself, I could not more highly recommend this team for your most important day. You only get one chance, let these guys nail it for you.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Wow, such an outstanding studio. Jin has the best photo/video team any bride could ask for. No second was spared with Mr. Kim. I was laughing and smiling the whole time! I felt so special and loved by everyone from the team. They were also having such a great time with me. The... Read More pictures/video came out amazing. Seriously, top notch quality. I can't wait to have a family of my own and have Mr. Kim and his team capture the special moments of my life. I would rate this studio 100 stars!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Yuri S

My experience with photographer Jin Hong Kim and his staff was amazing! Photographs are very important to me and I was very nervous about my first initial meeting with Jin Hong. But, he was so open to our ideas and what we wanted and what we were expecting for our special day.... Read More He really walked us through the whole process and the many different options we could choose from. He was so sincere and really took the time to make sure we would be happy. Which I really appreciated because not many people will take the time to really explain things and understand what you want. The end result was amazing. We could not be any happier with our photos! Jin Hong and Paul (who also took our photos) were amazing! The day of the wedding they really made sure we were all comfortable and in the end we got the most beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Susie E

I cant' express my joy and love for our photos! Choosing the right photographers to photograph our wedding meant a big deal for us since a lot of our relatives lived out of country. This meant that our family would have to experience our wedding day thru our pictures. We... Read More felt that Mr. Kim and Paul did a fabulous job. It was such a great pleasure having them on our wedding day. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed from day 1. I strongly recommend booking them if you want awesome pictures! -Susie & Andrew