We make films that last a lifetime!

We are passionate videographers who use our talents to make your special day truly epic! Our cinematic wedding films only gain value overtime. Everything from the big dance moves, emotional speeches, laughter and tears of joy are filmed, then woven into an epic visual story of your big day. We film in an organic manner, so there is little staging. This allows your day to happen naturally, yet still be filmed. All of our packages come with a full day of coverage, so you know nothing is missed. We are located in the St. Louis, MO. metropolitan area, but are willing to travel! Recently voted as one of St. Louis' 20 best wedding videographers by Expertise.com, Kinetic Visuals ensures that wedding videography is one of thebest investments, not only for your wedding day, but your LIFE.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

St. Louis, MO (314) 799-1381

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kelsey S

Kinetic Visuals was everything I was looking for in a wedding videographer and more. At the beginning of the process I meet with Kinetic Visuals to become acquainted with their style and see if they were the right fit. Needless to say I left the meeting confident I had finally... Read More found the right videographer. Finally the day of the wedding arrived and Kinetic Visuals delivered just what they had promised. I can’t even begin to express how impressed and pleased I was with the Same Day Edit. Simply put it was absolutely amazing. Months later I still have guests telling me how much they loved watching the Same Day Edit. Throughout the entire process Kinetic Visuals was very responsive, detailed, organized, and extremely patient. On the day of the wedding they were punctual, professionally dressed, and very conscientious of their presence at the wedding. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding think no more- not only will you find a more reasonably priced videographer, you will not find a more talented artist. Thank you so much Kinetic Visuals for so beautifully preserving our memories!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Ryan P

Say it with me people: SAME DAY EDIT. Working with Kinetic Visuals was an amazing experience. Getting married is a lot of work but KV really takes away a lot of the planning burdens and day-of burdens by providing excellent quality photos and videos and making the day fun for... Read More the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Can't say enough good things. Quality across the board.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Danielle H

WowiewowiewowoWOW!! The work and creativity that Chris and Joe put into our wedding day was absolutely unbelievable. I am very sure that having them capture my wedding day is literally the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Their ability to film and edit cannot be... Read More matched - especially in the time that they work in. Seeing the ‘same day edit’ highlight video ON my wedding day surround by my friends and family at the end of the reception was one of the best moments of my life. Thank you both so much for your hard work and dedication. Not only were you both kind and professional but also a blast to hang out with and SO helpful. Videographers... more like videographer/wedding coordinator/entertainment/idea men. I can’t thank you enough, and I am still laughing that you agreed to carry my shoes around the lodge where you were just trying to do your job. But that really is just the kind of service that Kinetic Visuals provides. To anyone reading this I would highly recommend this company to anyone for any event that you hope to have your memories preserved for a lifetime. Thank you times a million. Best. Video. Ever.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Hannah M

I cannot give these guys enough stars!!!! I LOVE OUR VIDEO! From consultation to the day of the wedding, Chris was professional, helpful, genuine, and understanding. Chris was with me all day, and was patient, calm, and organized. I could not have asked for a better... Read More experience, truly. For them to have the same day edit turn around is amazing and was awesome to get to see our day summed up so beautifully, since it seems to flash before your eyes. Chris and my photographer fed off of each other's energy and were so easy and comforting to work with. This is something that Kelly and I will cherish the rest of our lives, and that's priceless, but that being said, they were worth EVERY cent!! If you are debating on going with Kinetic Visuals to record your day...DO IT!!! You won't regret it. Cannot thank these guys enough!!!!

2017-12-19T11:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Hannah! We had a blast filming you two and the sunset session turned out epic!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Ali S

I can't say enough good things about Chris and Joe! They captured our day so perfectly. They showed up first thing in the morning- Chris with my bridesmaids and I and Joe with my husband and groomsmen at the Budweiser Brewery. They stayed until late into the night after our same... Read More day edit clip was shown. This was awesome and something I've never seen at a wedding before! The quick turnover was amazing and I know our guests enjoyed it as well. It was also cool to get our full video and be able to watch ourselves watching the same day edit that night. If you're looking for a videographer in the St. Louis area, these guys are the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Laura T

Kinetic Visuals is AMAZING! If you are looking for something that is top notch and will impress your guests, these guys are the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Morgan C

I can not recommend these guys enough. They did absolutely everything we asked and then some. They were very easy to get along with, they were there ALL day and night, and the video is one of my top three things from the wedding, if I had to give up everything else and only... Read More keep three. If I had any advice to give future brides, it would be not to give up or cut costs on the video, the pictures, and the music (and obviously your dress). The rest of everything, while it's all important in how your day makes you feel, no one else remembers. We have had SO many people comment on how the same-day edit that was showed at our reception, was one of their favorite parts of our day too. I seriously still watch it all the time. It summed up everything I wanted to remember about our day and in a million years, I would never have gotten married without Kinetic Visuals. I truly can not say enough good things about Chris and his crew, and how professional and kind they were (not to mention laid back). I can not put into words how much they added to our day. We love them!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Erin C

I HIGHLY recommend using Kinetic Visuals for a videographer. We used them for our wedding and they were amazing. Our guests have been talking about the video ever since! Very professional and fun!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tiffany J

Oh my goodness where do I begin! Let's start with the fact that I probably got married on one of the hottest days this year! Chris and Joe not once complained about that! I mean we for sure joked about it but they were great sports! Let's talk about the fact that corralling the... Read More wedding party was like herding a bunch of sheep! You tell them to go one way and they go to the other! They dealt with my mini freak out moments without a word! The day got a little chaotic but they did great! They worked sooo well with my photographer and that was one of the most amazing things ever! We did the same day edit and the video exceeded my expectations by far! I have watched it so many times already and I can't wait to watch it many more! Nathan and I are so blessed to have found the perfect videographers for our wedding day! Thank you Chris and Joe!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Caitlin H

Chris and his staff were AMAZING to work with! They did everything we wanted and more!! You could hardly tell they were around! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Darla S

Chris and his partner (joe I think but don't hold me to that! 😜) were great; courteous, timely, and professional! They made everyone feel comfortable and were fun to work with! Definitely everything we were looking for in a videographer. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Eryn D

Arrived at the salon where bride and bridesmaids were getting ready in Jeans and a t-shirt claiming they would put on formal clothes before the ceremony. Formal attire was apparently jeans and a plaid t-shirt. Took more than 4 months to receive a Facebook link to a highlight... Read More video on Facebook. Song choice made no since whatsoever, and the wedding date was wrong!!! When we received our dvds 1 was in a "nice" leather case with some printed video stills in photo pockets. The other dvds were in cheap clear plastic cases no larger than the disk itself. Half of those dvds had a color photo label the others did not. The menu had typos. In order to send this out to family members we had to re-edit the whole dvd buy all new materials (cases, labels, dvds etc) and wait to send it out on our anniversary. At least they showed up and gave us the raw footage.

2017-06-15T14:52:42 Response from the vendor

Eryn, we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our services. While this is a rare occurrence, I understand why you are upset. In the case of our dress code, yes, we do come dressed in more casual clothes and dress in formal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Nicole S

A videographer was one of the first things I had booked after we got engaged. I knew that's what I wanted no matter what. I had gotten other recommendations but as soon as I looked at KinetIc Visuals Facebook page and their website there was no comaparision!! Everything they... Read More offered was perfect for us. Chris was super easy to work with too! What I found amazing is that no matter where you are they will go!!! Even though everything for us was in one spot I'm sure many other brides would appriciate that. Both Gavin and I did the Same Day Edit and OMG best decision ever!!! A month before the wedding I started getting really excited for our day and one of the things I was super excited about was watching the same day edit at our reception!! I just thought that was the coolest thing ever and so did our guests!! Our wedding was on a Saturday and that Monday they posted that four and a half minute video on Facebook! I can't tell you how many times I have watched that!!! Now it's been 2 months since the wedding I wish I could go back and do it again as I'm sure many couples wish. I am so thankful for such a great video that we have now to watch over and over (the short one and the long one!) We can re-live the day!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katie Beth G

We were hesitant to book a videographer as we were on a tight budget and was not sure if it would be worth it. Chris was a very "low maintenance" vendor to work with. We did a first look and he was there shooting and to be honest he was kind of an afterthought compared to the... Read More other vendors who always had a ton of detailed questions for us. He was very relaxed throughout the whole day and the entire process. Booking Kinetic Visuals for the same day edit was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. We were both in tears watching the beautiful video he edited for us as we watched it at our reception with all of our friends and family around. Everyone we have talked to this past month has made comments about our same day edit video and how awesome it was. I am so glad that we hired Kinetic Visuals, and spent the money because now we have a beautiful video to watch for many years to come. If you are a bride to be in the St. Louis area, you should definitely book Kinetic Visuals, I am still watching my video almost everyday. The actual wedding day goes by so fast, and I will be eternally grateful that we have it on film to remember it. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Felecia B

Kinetic Visuals did an AMAZING JOB! I love my videos! They were so nice and professional as well as fun! I am so happy I went with them!!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Sarah H

Chris and his team did an amazing job capturing our day. They went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted and I could not be happier with our videos. Their prices are fair and they have great video package options.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lauren S

Kinetic Visuals was hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made toward our wedding. My husband and I chose the same day edit package and we were blown away at how beautiful our video was - it truly went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests also still rave to us... Read More months later about our video and are always saying how impressed they were. Chris & his team are professional, friendly and they do everything they can to make your video special for you. I would hire them 1000x over & I suggest all my family & friends use them when they get married. I love being able to watch our DVD from my wedding day. The day really does go by so fast and it's awesome to relive it in beautiful footage. I would reccomend them to anyone looking for a videographer- you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kaylee Y

I honestly wish I could give these guys 1000 stars. First off, wow. Our same day edit was breathtaking. As a bride, everyone knows the amount of time and effort you put into your big day, but the day seems to go by in a flash. Chris and his team captured every aspect of our... Read More special day from start to finish. It was so awesome to sit down and enjoy seeing their amazing work at the reception, just to see how amazingly our day turned out to be. Chris and his team were EXTREMELY professional and nothing short of exceptional in everything they did. Chris even went as far as letting me know that he and his partner would be in "casual" clothes to start but promised they would change into nicer clothes for the wedding. Honestly, they were so amazing they could have worn their pajamas for all I cared. If we were to do our day all over again, Kinetic Visuals would be our number one choice over and over. We recommend them to EVERYONE we know for their big day. Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany C

I can't say enough great things about Kinetic Visuals. Chris and his team were fantastic! They were somehow invisible but still caught every important moment. My husband and I kept commenting "I don't even remember seeing them there!" during most of our video. They worked... Read More with my photographers like they were one big team. Chris didn't hesitate to fix my dress or veil to help the photographers get their shot. The Same Day Edit was AMAZING and we've had so many compliments on it since the reception. It was a fun moment to share with everyone at our wedding! These guys are super fast and we had our entire wedding video within 3 weeks of our big day. We are incredibly happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenna S

They are wonderful to work with and our same day edit was beyond compare!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashley W

We went with kinetic visuals this past June. I've never been so happy about a video! These guys put their all in every video that they create. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend kinetic visuals if you're looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

We used Kinetic Visuals for our wedding in December 2015. We could not have been happier with our final product. We received multiple DVDs that have exactly what wanted. The video quality is great and they were very easy to work with on the day of our wedding. I would definitely... Read More recommend Kinetic Visuals to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Stephanie W

We were Kinetic Visuals first same day edit! They did an amazing job. Everything was done so professionally and our video was everything I imagined and more. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a videographer. Thanks again Chris!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brittany G

Chris and his team were amazing! They were so fun to be around all day and the same day edit was my favorite part. I watch the video over and over again. I got so many compliments on how amazing the video was. We couldn't be happier! Chris does amazing work and we are so glad he... Read More was able to capture our special day. Having him there was the best part, so worth it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 jessie c

My husband & I are coming up on our 3 year wedding anniversary in a few short months. I can honestly say that our same day edit was the most lasting memory of that day. Our wedding day was perfect in every way but as most brides know, it goes by way too quickly & all your left... Read More with are memories. Thanks to the professional team at kinetic visuals, you are able to replay the highlights of the day over & over again. I can't want to show our two daughters the video someday. Not only did they capture the getting ready & ceremony beautifully but they went above & beyond & captured a hilarious video of the groom & groomsmen doing the Harlem Shake to surprise the bride! I can't say enough good things about this kinetic visuals. You will never regret going with this group! Thank you, again, Chris & the whole team. You guys are truly amazing!!

Chris Van de Hey

My love of film began long ago, at the age of 7, when I used my parents old video camera to film wildlife in the backyard. Fast-forward to 2007, where I filmed my first wedding professionally. In 2011, I obtained a job with GebbsTV, where I pursued my career even further doing projects for the likes of Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Joey Coleman, Todd Herman, Jason Hornung and many other high-profile clients and local St. Louis businesses. Then in 2013, I opened the doors to Kinetic Visuals -- a full service video production company that specializes in wedding films and Same-Day Edits.