We make films that last a lifetime!

We are passionate videographers who use our talents to make your special day truly epic! Our cinematic wedding films only gain value overtime. Everything from the big dance moves, emotional speeches, laughter and tears of joy are filmed, then woven into an epic visual story of your big day. We film in an organic manner, so there is little staging. This allows your day to happen naturally, yet still be filmed. All of our packages come with a full day of coverage, so you know nothing is missed. We are located in the St. Louis, MO. metropolitan area, but are willing to travel! Recently voted as one of St. Louis' 20 best wedding videographers by Expertise.com, Kinetic Visuals ensures that wedding videography is one of thebest investments, not only for your wedding day, but your LIFE.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

St. Louis, MO (314) 799-1381

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kelsey S

Kinetic Visuals was everything I was looking for in a wedding videographer and more. At the beginning of the process I meet with Kinetic Visuals to become acquainted with their style and see if they were the right fit. Needless to say I left the meeting confident I had finally... Read More found the right videographer. Finally the day of the wedding arrived and Kinetic Visuals delivered just what they had promised. I can’t even begin to express how impressed and pleased I was with the Same Day Edit. Simply put it was absolutely amazing. Months later I still have guests telling me how much they loved watching the Same Day Edit. Throughout the entire process Kinetic Visuals was very responsive, detailed, organized, and extremely patient. On the day of the wedding they were punctual, professionally dressed, and very conscientious of their presence at the wedding. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding think no more- not only will you find a more reasonably priced videographer, you will not find a more talented artist. Thank you so much Kinetic Visuals for so beautifully preserving our memories!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tiffany J

Oh my goodness where do I begin! Let's start with the fact that I probably got married on one of the hottest days this year! Chris and Joe not once complained about that! I mean we for sure joked about it but they were great sports! Let's talk about the fact that corralling the... Read More wedding party was like herding a bunch of sheep! You tell them to go one way and they go to the other! They dealt with my mini freak out moments without a word! The day got a little chaotic but they did great! They worked sooo well with my photographer and that was one of the most amazing things ever! We did the same day edit and the video exceeded my expectations by far! I have watched it so many times already and I can't wait to watch it many more! Nathan and I are so blessed to have found the perfect videographers for our wedding day! Thank you Chris and Joe!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Caitlin H

Chris and his staff were AMAZING to work with! They did everything we wanted and more!! You could hardly tell they were around! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Darla S

Chris and his partner (joe I think but don't hold me to that! 😜) were great; courteous, timely, and professional! They made everyone feel comfortable and were fun to work with! Definitely everything we were looking for in a videographer. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Eryn D

Arrived at the salon where bride and bridesmaids were getting ready in Jeans and a t-shirt claiming they would put on formal clothes before the ceremony. Formal attire was apparently jeans and a plaid t-shirt. Took more than 4 months to receive a Facebook link to a highlight... Read More video on Facebook. Song choice made no since whatsoever, and the wedding date was wrong!!! When we received our dvds 1 was in a "nice" leather case with some printed video stills in photo pockets. The other dvds were in cheap clear plastic cases no larger than the disk itself. Half of those dvds had a color photo label the others did not. The menu had typos. In order to send this out to family members we had to re-edit the whole dvd buy all new materials (cases, labels, dvds etc) and wait to send it out on our anniversary. At least they showed up and gave us the raw footage.

2017-06-15T14:52:42 Response from the vendor

Eryn, we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our services. While this is a rare occurrence, I understand why you are upset. In the case of our dress code, yes, we do come dressed in more casual clothes and dress in formal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Nicole S

A videographer was one of the first things I had booked after we got engaged. I knew that's what I wanted no matter what. I had gotten other recommendations but as soon as I looked at KinetIc Visuals Facebook page and their website there was no comaparision!! Everything they... Read More offered was perfect for us. Chris was super easy to work with too! What I found amazing is that no matter where you are they will go!!! Even though everything for us was in one spot I'm sure many other brides would appriciate that. Both Gavin and I did the Same Day Edit and OMG best decision ever!!! A month before the wedding I started getting really excited for our day and one of the things I was super excited about was watching the same day edit at our reception!! I just thought that was the coolest thing ever and so did our guests!! Our wedding was on a Saturday and that Monday they posted that four and a half minute video on Facebook! I can't tell you how many times I have watched that!!! Now it's been 2 months since the wedding I wish I could go back and do it again as I'm sure many couples wish. I am so thankful for such a great video that we have now to watch over and over (the short one and the long one!) We can re-live the day!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katie Beth G

We were hesitant to book a videographer as we were on a tight budget and was not sure if it would be worth it. Chris was a very "low maintenance" vendor to work with. We did a first look and he was there shooting and to be honest he was kind of an afterthought compared to the... Read More other vendors who always had a ton of detailed questions for us. He was very relaxed throughout the whole day and the entire process. Booking Kinetic Visuals for the same day edit was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. We were both in tears watching the beautiful video he edited for us as we watched it at our reception with all of our friends and family around. Everyone we have talked to this past month has made comments about our same day edit video and how awesome it was. I am so glad that we hired Kinetic Visuals, and spent the money because now we have a beautiful video to watch for many years to come. If you are a bride to be in the St. Louis area, you should definitely book Kinetic Visuals, I am still watching my video almost everyday. The actual wedding day goes by so fast, and I will be eternally grateful that we have it on film to remember it. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Felecia B

Kinetic Visuals did an AMAZING JOB! I love my videos! They were so nice and professional as well as fun! I am so happy I went with them!!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Sarah H

Chris and his team did an amazing job capturing our day. They went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted and I could not be happier with our videos. Their prices are fair and they have great video package options.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lauren S

Kinetic Visuals was hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made toward our wedding. My husband and I chose the same day edit package and we were blown away at how beautiful our video was - it truly went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests also still rave to us... Read More months later about our video and are always saying how impressed they were. Chris & his team are professional, friendly and they do everything they can to make your video special for you. I would hire them 1000x over & I suggest all my family & friends use them when they get married. I love being able to watch our DVD from my wedding day. The day really does go by so fast and it's awesome to relive it in beautiful footage. I would reccomend them to anyone looking for a videographer- you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kaylee Y

I honestly wish I could give these guys 1000 stars. First off, wow. Our same day edit was breathtaking. As a bride, everyone knows the amount of time and effort you put into your big day, but the day seems to go by in a flash. Chris and his team captured every aspect of our... Read More special day from start to finish. It was so awesome to sit down and enjoy seeing their amazing work at the reception, just to see how amazingly our day turned out to be. Chris and his team were EXTREMELY professional and nothing short of exceptional in everything they did. Chris even went as far as letting me know that he and his partner would be in "casual" clothes to start but promised they would change into nicer clothes for the wedding. Honestly, they were so amazing they could have worn their pajamas for all I cared. If we were to do our day all over again, Kinetic Visuals would be our number one choice over and over. We recommend them to EVERYONE we know for their big day. Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany C

I can't say enough great things about Kinetic Visuals. Chris and his team were fantastic! They were somehow invisible but still caught every important moment. My husband and I kept commenting "I don't even remember seeing them there!" during most of our video. They worked... Read More with my photographers like they were one big team. Chris didn't hesitate to fix my dress or veil to help the photographers get their shot. The Same Day Edit was AMAZING and we've had so many compliments on it since the reception. It was a fun moment to share with everyone at our wedding! These guys are super fast and we had our entire wedding video within 3 weeks of our big day. We are incredibly happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenna S

They are wonderful to work with and our same day edit was beyond compare!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashley W

We went with kinetic visuals this past June. I've never been so happy about a video! These guys put their all in every video that they create. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend kinetic visuals if you're looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

We used Kinetic Visuals for our wedding in December 2015. We could not have been happier with our final product. We received multiple DVDs that have exactly what wanted. The video quality is great and they were very easy to work with on the day of our wedding. I would definitely... Read More recommend Kinetic Visuals to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Stephanie W

We were Kinetic Visuals first same day edit! They did an amazing job. Everything was done so professionally and our video was everything I imagined and more. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a videographer. Thanks again Chris!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brittany G

Chris and his team were amazing! They were so fun to be around all day and the same day edit was my favorite part. I watch the video over and over again. I got so many compliments on how amazing the video was. We couldn't be happier! Chris does amazing work and we are so glad he... Read More was able to capture our special day. Having him there was the best part, so worth it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 jessie c

My husband & I are coming up on our 3 year wedding anniversary in a few short months. I can honestly say that our same day edit was the most lasting memory of that day. Our wedding day was perfect in every way but as most brides know, it goes by way too quickly & all your left... Read More with are memories. Thanks to the professional team at kinetic visuals, you are able to replay the highlights of the day over & over again. I can't want to show our two daughters the video someday. Not only did they capture the getting ready & ceremony beautifully but they went above & beyond & captured a hilarious video of the groom & groomsmen doing the Harlem Shake to surprise the bride! I can't say enough good things about this kinetic visuals. You will never regret going with this group! Thank you, again, Chris & the whole team. You guys are truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I purchased the same day edit for my wedding back on 10/10/15 and I can say, without a doubt, that it was the best money I've ever spent! The video Chris and his team create allow you to re-live your day every time you watch it! They are so polite and professional. They get... Read More amazing shots without necessarily being in the way. I 100% recommend them if you are looking for an awesome, reasonably priced videographer!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

In October of 2014, my wife and I were married in a small town a few hours south of Prague in the Czech Republic. Chris and his team--amazingly enough--worked with us to travel internationally and film our wedding. The results were fantastic. From the first stirrings of the... Read More wedding party after sunrise, to the "you may kiss the bride" and beyond, Chris captured a level of detail, excitement, and sheer joy that traditional, still photography simply can't match. Kinetic Visuals worked quietly and efficiently behind the scenes to pull off stunning shots of our group, the wedding, and the gorgeous landscape. Our traditional wedding photographer even complimented us several times on how well Kinetic Visuals worked with her to coordinate shots. We recently celebrated our one-year anniversary and replayed our wedding video to a large group of family and friends, many of whom joined us in Czech: I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. From their travel flexibility, to their competitive pricing, to their extreme attention to detail, and knowledge and passion of their craft, you should have no doubt that Kinetic Visuals will capture your wedding in a way you'll never forget.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laurie H

I used Kinetic Visuals for my wedding videographer 2 years ago and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Chris and his team spend so much time making sure every special moment is captured perfectly. Watching the video over and over makes it seem like it was just yesterday, and... Read More I could not be more grateful for that!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lindley R

I would, without a doubt, recommend Chris and the Kinetic Visuals team! In fact, I already have to several of my engaged friends. They made everything seem so seemless and were never "in the way" or blocking the view for our guests. They are awesome! I am so glad they were able... Read More to capture our 'best day ever' so that we can cherish it for a lifetime. And our same day edit - WOW! It made everything even more special to get to watch what had happened that day, while we were still in the moment. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it since then...just because I can! These guys rock!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Katie B

Kinetic Visuals is a must for your perfect wedding! They are truly professional artists! Being able to watch our perfect day whenever we want was the most special gift we received! I've had the pleasure of seeing my best friend's wedding getting captured by Kinetic Visuals, as... Read More well as my own. Each experience proved how they can capture your day completely, while not being intrusive or overbearing. From getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, they were there to capture it all! The wedding video we received had our beautiful highlight of the entire day, the wedding ceremony, and reception all wrapped up into a great quality DVD. Having Kinetic Visuals capture your day is the best decision you can make for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Brittany D

If you're looking for a great, unique videographer... You're in the right place. Kinetic Visuals did a fantastic job at my wedding this past May! They captured awesome moments that even a photographer can't capture. I had researched many different videography companies and no... Read More other company can do it like they can. The fact that they can capture you're entire day and then play the video for you an your guests at your reception amazes me! It was the perfect end to my wedding day! I wondered beforehand if it would be awkward having people videoing me the entire day but you don't even realize they're there! This was the BEST decision I made for my wedding day. They go above and beyond to guarantee a beautiful video of your wedding. They are nice, genuine, down to earth people who truly do this because they want to make people happy, not only for a day.. But for a lifetime.

Kinetic Visuals Videography

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Lyndsey G

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Kinetic Visuals did the most wonderful job on our wedding video and they are so easy to work with. I have said it a million times, I am so thankful that I was able to have them capture our most special day. They... Read More were non-intrusive yet captured moments that simply took our breath away. At the end of the night they showed a same-day edit that included our entire day (from getting ready, to the wedding, to the reception) pared down to about 4 minutes. It was the best gift that we had ever received. We have watched (and shared) our same day edit more times than we could ever count. It was the perfect reflection of the most perfect day. The memories that they have captured will last forever!

Chris Van de Hey

My love of film began long ago, at the age of 7, when I used my parents old video camera to film wildlife in the backyard. Fast-forward to 2007, where I filmed my first wedding professionally. In 2011, I obtained a job with GebbsTV, where I pursued my career even further doing projects for the likes of Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Joey Coleman, Todd Herman, Jason Hornung and many other high-profile clients and local St. Louis businesses. Then in 2013, I opened the doors to Kinetic Visuals -- a full service video production company that specializes in wedding films and Same-Day Edits.