Kirkbrae Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Kirkbrae Country Club is a premier golf and country club along Old River Road in Lincoln, Rhode Island. The country club features an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as other amenities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, health and fitness facility, a pro shop, fine dining, banquet facilities and event spaces for weddings and meetings. As a wedding venue, the Kirkbrae Country Club has five event spaces with varying guest capacities that suit events of different sizes from small intimate weddings to grand wedding celebrations.

The Blackstone Valley surrounds the country club and serves as a panoramic backdrop your wedding ceremony and reception. Kirkbrae Country Club grounds on the other hand, feature amazing landscaping designs that make for elegant ceremony and reception settings, as well as a beautiful natural canvas for your wedding photos and videos. The flexible event spaces at the country club come to life as the club's in-house award-winning organizer transforms it according to your preferred theme or motif.

The following are the available event spaces for weddings at the Kirkbrae Country Club.

The Northeast Ballroom. This room is one of the indoor event spaces at the country club and it accommodates up to 150 guests with a banquet style layout, with the banquet table having eight guests each.

The South Ballroom. Having a larger floor area than the Northeast Ballroom, the South Ballroom has a maximum capacity of up to 210 guests with a seated dinner reception with each banquet table having eight guests each.

The Northeast and South Ballroom. The combination of these two ballrooms is the largest configuration of the ballroom area in the country club. Together, the two ballroom accommodates as many as 425 guests with a banquet style layout at eight guests per table.

Banquet Rooms. The country club also has banquet rooms for smaller and more intimate wedding celebrations. These banquet rooms, such as the Charcoal Room, have a maximum capacity of 48 guests each with a seated dinner reception at eight guests per banquet table.

Kirkbrae Country Club handles all the catering and bar services for weddings and all other events within its facility. Rental fee allows you five hours of event time, excluding the time it takes to set up and clean up the venue. You also have the option of arranging for an earlier start up time and for time extensions at an additional cost. For weddings on weekend dates, the Kirkbrae Country Club requires a minimum order on food and drinks. Your celebrations should end by 12 midnight.

The following are the amenities and services that are inclusive of the wedding event fees at the country club.

• Dressing rooms for the bride and the groom
  • Dance floor
  • Event coordinator
  • Tents for outdoor events
  • Champagne toast
  • Votive candles
  • Hanging floral plants
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Coat check-in rooms
  • Tables, chairs, linens, flatware, silverware and glassware
  • Venue setup and cleanup

• The country club has a lot of different views and landscapes for a truly unique wedding photos and videos
  • Affordable bed-and-breakfast accommodations are available in the area for out-of-town guests
  • The location is within an hour away from the nearest airport and only an hour and a half away from Boston

The Perfect Day...The Perfect Place.

Kirkbrae features elegantly decorated ballrooms accommodating receptions between 50-400 guests. Our sprawling patios overlook the Blackstone Valley providing a one-of-a-kind setting for your special day. Exquisite cuisine and personalized wedding service guarantee your perfect wedding experience.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2008 09

197 Old River Rd, Lincoln, RI (401) 333-1300

Perfect Venue For Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Nicole L

From the first day I walked into the Kirkbrae Country Club, I knew that it would be the perfect venue for our wedding...and we had already looked at many other venues! We had our 9.17.2011 wedding reception at Kirkbrae and everything was more beautiful and perfect than we even... Read More could have dreamed! The personal attention we were given throughout the entire planning process, and right through to the last moments of our wedding reception, was truly amazing! Event Sales Manager Tiffany Marsocci was so attentive and helpful and her suggestions about food and decor really made all the difference. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and how large the portions are and my breath was literally taken away when I walked into the room and saw all our ideas brought to a level of beauty that I did not even imagine! We were given so much attention and help throughout the process that I know other brides and grooms just do not receive at other venues. The natural beauty of the place and the gorgeous view are all that our guests are still talking about and our photographs are a perfect display of that! We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves knowing that Tiffany and the rest of the Kirkbrae staff had taken care of everything for us and we cannot say enough about how truly perfect every little detail was! I would highly recommend this venue for anyone who wants to have a perfect setting and more personal attention than anywhere else I have heard of! We do not have one bad thing to say about this amazing venue and Tiffany, who ensured that we had the perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Caitlin D

My husband and I recently got married at Kirkbrae Country Club on 06/17/16 and I honestly cannot say enough good things about this venue, its staff, and especially our wedding coordinator Tiffany. When we set out looking at wedding venues, we visited some that were in our... Read More budget, but just didnt feel right. And we visited some that were amazing but way out of our price range and didnt' include much. We toured Kirkbrae and sat down and talked to Tiffany, looked at the wedding package, and decided on the spot it was where we wanted to get married. We booked Kirkbrae about a year and half out from our wedding date and Tiffany was there, just an email away any time we had any questions. She gave us a wedding planning timeline to help us with where we should be in the wedding process and guided us along. Kirkbrae's annual wedding tasting event is absolutely amazing - you get to sample the meals, the appetizers, the stationary displays, the cocktails. Every table is decorated differently to inspire you to come up with your own vision - different table linens, floral displays, chair set ups. At our tasting, our table was decorated the way it would be for the wedding so we could decide if we wanted to make any last minute changes. As our wedding date grew closer, Tiffany helped us with how the actual day would flow, gave us suggestions, helped us with the layout and tiniest of details. She truly helped us pull our vision together. She even checked our wedding invitations to make sure they looked great before being sent out! And our wedding day was fantastic from the moment we arrived - I was taken care of in the bridal suite with my own personal maître d and Tiffany coordinated with her throughout the entire process to make sure we were where we needed to be. Our ceremony was beautiful, the grounds and photo areas are stunning. The venue is clean, the staff is helpful and friendly and the food is amazing. I have heard over and over from friends and family that this was the best wedding they have been to. And as a bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing when I was there. I would not change anything about our wedding day thanks to Kirkbrae and Tiffany. We truly are so thankful to them for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Joselyn T

The Kirkbrae is absolutely amazing! My husband & I tied the knot on 12/30/16 and we couldn't be happier that we decided to have our reception there! The entire process was easy. Tiffany is absolutely professional but personable and provides THE BEST check list to make sure you... Read More stay on target. From the day we toured the property we just knew everything would go perfect. They weren't overly pushy or sales-y. They are also VERY accommodating and paid attention to all of our details. The food is absolutely AMAZING! Our guests loved the food as much as we did. I also did love the fact that they staff is so well organized and timed that everyone was able to enjoy their dinner at the same time there was no lapse of time where people had to wait. Tiffany also has amazing vendor relations she recommended our baker & our transportation company who were ABSOLUTELY amazing to work with. Kudos to Kirkbrae...I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Ashley S

Where to begin? Kirkbrae, and Tiffany, were simply beyond. Everything about my day with them was perfect. Tiffany was organized and had every detail in mind, even things I didn't think of! M I probably made her job a little extra difficult with having 2 food allergies myself,... Read More and a wedding party with additional allergy considerations, but Tiffany and Kirkbrae didn't hesitate to work with us and make everything accessible. They labeled what foods were allergen-free and even brought a special entree and appetizer for myself. That alone made my day so much less stressful and enjoyable but they did so much more. Our service was a little different with my father being a minister, but it was seamless with their help. Tiffany's suggestions helped the wedding planning process be more straightforward and made the day itself perfect. Every little thing was in place and the best it could have been. The cake arrival went off without a hitch, as well as our centerpieces. The food for brunch received so many compliments from my guests, as did the service they received. I honestly cannot say that there was anything that wasn't to my satisfaction - in fact most everything exceeded them. The rooms were beautiful, I was at ease, the food was delicious, and everything was beyond wonderful. And in addition, I was able to have this beautiful wedding within my budget with Tiffany's help and suggestions. I am so grateful!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Julie Z

I had my New Year's Eve wedding reception at kirkbrae and was extremely satisfied on how everything turned out. From the initial meeting, Tiffany the wedding coordinator was extremely organized. We booked over a year in advance and she was able to correspond via email to any... Read More question I had. Once the wedding came closer, she was very helpful in recommending vendors and organizing the day. We chose to book with kirkbrae for several reasons. First, they have such a large ballroom and big dance floor. With my 200 guests I was glad there was enough space, parking, and 2 bars available. Second, they have such a great reputation. My husbands family are members and for such a large country club they really treat you like family. Third, they offer so much included in their pricing. Kirkbrae provides ample information in a packet and I feel that the pricing was very affordable with all of the things that are included. My guests agreed....we didn't spring for too many extras besides late night snacks and no one complained about being hungry. There was an abundance of food and appetizers. The venue requires you to pay 50% 6 months prior to your date, which at first seemed tough to swing but getting it out of the way was actually a blessing and made our budget work better on the final week of the wedding. Kirkbrae itself is a beautiful location. The guests had lots of space in the foyer and side of the ballroom for cocktail hour. We used the piano player for cocktail hour and he was great. Once the main room opened, I was shocked on how gorgeous it was set up. We chose to rent the white draping around the room and in combination with our uplighting from the dj the room looked amazing. They kept the Christmas tree up and garland on the bar which looked great. I rented linens and Chivari chairs and they were gorgeous. The food was great. My husband and bridal party got our own personal butler who was so helpful and made sure we never went without a drink and that we weren't hungry. She also packed up our items at the end of the night. The bridal suite was nice and private, it allowed my bridesmaids to have a secure location for our belongings and was a good place to touch up. Tiffany and her staff were great on the day of. Tiffany coordinated with all my vendors the set up times which put less stress on me. Special thanks also to Melanie and general manager Tim. The team was able to set up all my decor correctly and kept the night in order. I do not have one bad or negative thing to say about my reception. The food, room, alcohol, and service were top notch and I highly recommend kirkbrae for any event. They truly make you feel like family!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren S

I recently had my wedding at KIRKBRAE and I can't recommend them enough. Tiffany, the wedding coordinator was extremely helpful and very sweet. Kirkbrae is a beautiful venue with excellent staff. My wedding was absolutely perfect . Everything went as planned and was even better... Read More than I ever hoped it would be . I have gotten several compliments on what a gorgeous wedding I had and how wonderful the food was . If you are cconaidering kirkbrae I would highly recommend .

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kaitlyn R

Choosing a wedding venue is the first big, difficult decision that needs to be made when planning a wedding. However, Kirkbrae Country Club and Tiffany, the wedding coordinator, made this "difficult" decision an easy one. From the minute we walked into Kirkbrae, we knew that... Read More this was the perfect venue. Not only were we blown away by the beautiful grounds and ballroom, but Tiffany was simply amazing. She knows exactly how to make the most important day of your life nothing short of spectacular. Tiffany and Kirkbrae were SO accommodating and worked with us to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Tiffany was also super helpful with not only decision making for the decor/menu, but she was also available to help/answer questions about the other aspects of wedding planning- she really knows her "stuff." Not only did we get a beautiful venue and great wedding planner by picking Kirbrae, but I truly feel as though we gained a friend. The day of our wedding was seamless and everything we had wanted. From the decor, to the menu/food, to the wait staff, everything was absolutely perfect and we did not have to worry about anything. People are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and I attribute that primarily to Tiffany and Kirkbrae.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 janine p

Our dream wedding began with a recommendation in regards to having our wedding at Kirkbrae Country club. John and I were trying to be open minded but knew we needed to stay within a certain budget. Tiffany made that all possible. From the beginning, Tiffany showed us her... Read More professionalism and knowledge of the wedding industry through her fabulous wedding planning. A email or phone call away, Tiffany was always prompt with any questions or concerns that we had. Her professionalism, creativity and positive attitude creates a professional environment for her staff to show up in the same manner. The day of the wedding was flawless, with all our needs met before we even had to ask. This is customer service at it's finest. The food was delicious and the room was as elegant as we had dreamed it to be. Tiffany is an active listener and her commitment to a perfect day is evident in the outcome of a perfect wedding! We could not have asked for a more special day with our family and friends. It was truly amazing for John, myself and our children. A dream come true for all of us!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah A

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae on 09/18/2016. Once I saw the space, met Tiffany, and saw their packages and different options, I knew this was the place I wanted! My husband and I wanted a Sunday morning brunch wedding and we really wanted a venue that would make it... Read More easy for us and Kirkbrae was perfect. From the start, the wedding coordinator Tiffany was extremely easy to work with. She was always timely, professional, personable, and reliable. She made planning the wedding almost effortless every step of the way and she was so great to work with. Her expertise shows as she is extremely well organized and had great suggestions for our vendors, food, local hotels, and more. She was completely able to include everything we had wanted including a cake station of 8 cakes, iced coffee, chocolate fountain, cookie bar... no matter what I emailed Tiffany and told her I wanted to include, she had a plan to do it. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception on site. The entire wedding day was perfect - everything I ever could have wanted. The room , ceremony space, and cocktail hour space was exactly as I had envisioned it. Tiffany and her staff were amazing at coordinating the day and making sure that everything ran smoothly and every detail was perfect. Tiffany coordinated with my other vendors as well so I didn't even need to worry about that. We had a maitre'd for the day named Sara who was fabulous and made sure that we were happy throughout the day (made me feel like a princess!) The food was amazing and my guests were in awe at how fantastic the food was and how lovely the ballroom was. The outside space for pictures was beautiful. I seriously never worried about a single thing all day - I just enjoyed the day, my guests, and reveled in the fact that I had just gotten married! If you are looking at venues, please, tour Kirkbrae and meet Tiffany!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Barbara F

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day! Tiffany was wonderful, she was there every step of the way from planning to making sure I had everything I needed at the reception. My guests raved about the food and how fantastic cocktail hour was. I would recommend Kirkbrae to... Read More anyone looking for a venue for their reception!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Theresa G

We had our Alice in Wonderland themed wedding at Kirkbrae Country Club on August 27, 2016. We did everything there, the ceremony, pictures, and reception. Everything turned out perfect. The ceremony was outside under the covered deck. The grounds and flowers were perfect for... Read More pictures. The whole staff did an amazing job. Tiffany took care of making sure everything was as requested and perfect, and she was always so nice about everything. The food was delicious and I received many compliments on the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

Our wedding at Kirkbrae on September 30, 2016 was absolutely perfect! We chose Kirkbrae because of the amazing views and beautiful venue. We had originally had our hearts set on an outdoor ceremony but due to rain we had to move the ceremony indoors. It was BEAUTIFUL! I... Read More wouldn't change a thing about our wedding. Tiffany was accommodating and answered any questions we had throughout the wedding process. We loved everything about the venue, management, and the staff. Our family and friends continue to talk about the outstanding food, service, and atmosphere from the wedding! If we could do it all over again we would choose Kirkbrae! Tim and Tiffany, you are an extraordinary team and you made our dreams come true. From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 McKayla B

My husband and I had an incredible experience at Kirkbrae. We had both our ceremony and our reception there, and everything went off without a hitch. When we first toured the venue we thought it was amazing, and Tiffany was the icing on the cake. Tiffany is an incredible... Read More coordinator: no question or concern that we had was to small for her, and we don't think the day would have gone as smoothly as it did without her. We booked almost two years in advance, and she was always just an email away. Tiffany and her staff did an amazing job, and everything was perfect. We both knew that we were in good hands, and that we didn't have anything to worry about. Neither of us would change a thing about our wedding, and we are so grateful to Kirkbrae, Tiffany, and the rest of their amazing staff!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sabrina F

Kirkbrae was the most wonderful venue to work with. Tiffany, our amazing coordinator was the icing on the cake! The service was impeccable as was the food! Our outdoor ceremony was moved indoors due to the weather and it was STILL breathtaking. I only wish I could get married... Read More again to relive the perfection that was Kirkbrae. We are still in wedding bliss and there aren't enough wonderful things to say about this venue! I recommend it HIGHLY!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Krystle M

Kirkbrae Country Club is amazing. My husband and I looked at the venue 10/2014 and we knew that this was the perfect venue for our wedding. Tiffany stayed in contact thru the whole 2yr wedding process. As the day of was approaching it was surprisingly calm and stress, thanks you... Read More Tiffany. The day of was perfect guest raved about cocktail hour. We got to see room before guest and all we can say it was MAGICAL and PERFECT! Julia was our captain for the evening an she was so attentive and helpful. She made sure we ate and had drinks at all times. She was also amazing with our son. Food was delicious and everything we could have imagined, guest were complaining they were too full but couldn't stop eating because food was so good. :) Big THANK YOU to Kirkbrae, Tiffany and the awesome staff.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amanda B

Tiffany from kirkbrae did an beautiful job making sure our wedding was spectacular! Everything from the food, to the waitstaff was just so good, our guest can't stop talking about how the food was delicious. Our wedding day wouldn't be perfect without Tiffany and the rest of... Read More kirkbrae staff. Definitely a place I would recommend to anyone who's getting married.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashlee H

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae on 9/9/16, and we can not say enough good things about this venue! From the moment we sat down with Tiffany their coordinator we knew it was the place we wanted to hold our reception. Tiffany was available for assistance throughout the... Read More entire wedding planning process, even to help with things such as invitations, and as the wedding grew closer, she made sure every detail was planned perfectly. Everyone kept telling me how stressful planning a wedding would be but honestly everything went so smoothly. On the day of our wedding Kirkbrae exceeded our expectations, from the reception room, to the food and the service, everything was amazing!! People are still comemmenting to us what a great time they had! We are so glad we chose Kirkbrae as our venue!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Elizabeth K

We were so pleased with the way everything turned out! Tiffany was so helpful with the whole process and even reminded us to eat ! Tiffany and her team set up everything beautifully and packed up everything for us at the end of the night which made the whole day a breeze. I... Read More truly appreciated how well the night flowed. The staff was wonderful and took great care of our guests. The food was delicious! I received several compliments on the apps and dinner after the wedding. Overall it was a wonderful night at a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Amelia L

My husband and I were extremely pleased with kirkbrae country club. We can never express the gratitude and the satisfaction that we had with the results for our wedding reception. Our reception came out better than what we envisioned it to be, it was beautiful, classy but... Read More simple just like we wanted it. The food was delicious and we couldn't ask for a better wedding Cordinator than Tiffany she surpassed Our expectations due to the fact not knowing what we were doing, she was great . Tiffany was always on point on what was needed to be done and in a timely fashion, always willing to answer to all of my questions no matter how rediculous it might have been. Tiffany was very professional, courteous, helpful and very easy to work with. We want to thank you Tiffany and the kirkbrae staff for all that you have done for us on our wedding day and the days and weeks before hand. We truly recommend this venue to all future couples! Wedding: 7/23/16

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Claudia C

Absolutely Amazing !!!! Everything was perfect !! I would say that I shopped around a lot and Kirkbrae surpassed everyone on my list. Tiffany was my wedding planner and she was amazing. She kept me calm and on schedule throughout the whole process and she understood... Read More everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. Kirkbrae is a beautiful venue and the customer service and food is amazing. I will be hosting all my functions there for years to come!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Caitlin D

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Alyssa S

wedding day 6/10/16 From the day we stepped foot at Kirkbrae we knew we had found where we wanted to get married. everything was so beautiful from the perfect manicured landscape to the luxarious ballroom., We knew we had to get married there. The coordinator Tiffany Was the... Read More icing on the cake She was so sweet, charming and most importantly professional. We felt so comfortable and confident that she had everything unde control. She made everything go so smoothly and promptly answered my emails and boy did I email her. Tiffany would always answer them with such professionalism that she always put my mind at ease. I cant not say enough how accommodating Kirkbrae is I had quite a few guests that were either vegan or had severe food allergy Tiffany had reassured me that they would be taking care of and boy did she follow through. When my day finally came everything had come together exactly how I imagined it and then some ,I truly have Tiffany to thank for that. Everyone went so smoothly and without a gliche and all my guest had so much fun and would not stop raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the wedding was. You need to consider Kirkbrae country club for your wedding i promise you will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

I can't even begin to express how PERFECT Kirkbrae is. The venue and it's grounds are absolutely breathtaking. Tiffany Marsocci, the wedding coordinator, is patient, very knowledgeable, and genuinely has a sweet, kind heart. I couldn't have imagined planning a wedding without... Read More her. As soon as we arrived to Kirkbrae the day of our wedding, everything was stress-free, organized, and flowed so wonderfully. Nothing went wrong and if it did I had no idea about it. For every bride/groom looking for a venue-venue-look no further and book with Kirkbrae!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

When you think of your wedding day, you imagine a day where you are stress free and at your happiest you've ever been! I am confident in saying that Kirkbrae is the venue where your day will be exactly that. The venue itself is beautiful, always spotless, well kept and up to... Read More date. The outside golf course and gardens are perfect for pictures as well. What I found to be the most valuable of all the great things Kirkbrae offers is the management/organization of the wedding planning process from start to finish. From day 1, the wedding coordinator Tiffany was very knowledgeable, resourceful and responsive. She is quick to answer any and all questions and is able to accommodate requests.. She is clear in her communication; there are no surprises when the day comes.. they have thought of everything and plan every minute of the day out with you prior to and ensure that the day of goes exactly as planned. The country club wait staff and bartenders were professional and experienced. We had a wedding of 350 guests which is a large party to serve. Kirkbrae served all of the dishes in an organized, timely manner and at the right temperature. We still here from our guests today, "The food at your wedding was the best I've ever had!" I was able to enjoy my wedding day, I ate, danced, talked to my guests and never worried about any of my wedding day details- I knew Tiffany had it all under control; this feeling alone is priceless. I can not say enough about the experience; I look forward to hosting future events at Kirkbrae as my wedding experience was exceptional!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jillian C

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Our wedding reception was at Kirkbrae Country Club and it was absolutely amazing! The staff was very attentive and professional to ourselves and our guests. Tiffany is the best wedding planner in Rhode Island. She's... Read More highly experienced and very professional. She gives great advice and is sure to make your wedding beyond memorable. We knew that we were going to be in great hands when we first met Tiffany. She will make sure that your wedding planning goes smoothly and your wedding day is stress free. She's also very friendly and easy to work with. No one else compares to her. The venue itself is very modern and classy. The landscape is absolutely beautiful rain or shine. The food is amazingly delicious. We're so glad that we picked Kirkbrae for our reception!