Kirkbrae Country Club

Lincoln, RI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Kirkbrae Country Club

A BALLROOM IN LINCOLN, RI

Kirkbrae Country Club is a premier golf and country club along Old River Road in Lincoln, Rhode Island. The country club features an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as other amenities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, health and fitness facility, a pro shop, fine dining, banquet facilities and event spaces for weddings and meetings. As a wedding venue, the Kirkbrae Country Club has five event spaces with varying guest capacities that suit events of different sizes from small intimate weddings to grand wedding celebrations.

The Blackstone Valley surrounds the country club and serves as a panoramic backdrop your wedding ceremony and reception. Kirkbrae Country Club grounds on the other hand, feature amazing landscaping designs that make for elegant ceremony and reception settings, as well as a beautiful natural canvas for your wedding photos and videos. The flexible event spaces at the country club come to life as the club's in-house award-winning organizer transforms it according to your preferred theme or motif.

The following are the available event spaces for weddings at the Kirkbrae Country Club.

The Northeast Ballroom. This room is one of the indoor event spaces at the country club and it accommodates up to 150 guests with a banquet style layout, with the banquet table having eight guests each.

The South Ballroom. Having a larger floor area than the Northeast Ballroom, the South Ballroom has a maximum capacity of up to 210 guests with a seated dinner reception with each banquet table having eight guests each.

The Northeast and South Ballroom. The combination of these two ballrooms is the largest configuration of the ballroom area in the country club. Together, the two ballroom accommodates as many as 425 guests with a banquet style layout at eight guests per table.

Banquet Rooms. The country club also has banquet rooms for smaller and more intimate wedding celebrations. These banquet rooms, such as the Charcoal Room, have a maximum capacity of 48 guests each with a seated dinner reception at eight guests per banquet table.

Kirkbrae Country Club handles all the catering and bar services for weddings and all other events within its facility. Rental fee allows you five hours of event time, excluding the time it takes to set up and clean up the venue. You also have the option of arranging for an earlier start up time and for time extensions at an additional cost. For weddings on weekend dates, the Kirkbrae Country Club requires a minimum order on food and drinks. Your celebrations should end by 12 midnight.

The following are the amenities and services that are inclusive of the wedding event fees at the country club.

• Dressing rooms for the bride and the groom
  • Dance floor
  • Event coordinator
  • Tents for outdoor events
  • Champagne toast
  • Votive candles
  • Hanging floral plants
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Coat check-in rooms
  • Tables, chairs, linens, flatware, silverware and glassware
  • Venue setup and cleanup

• The country club has a lot of different views and landscapes for a truly unique wedding photos and videos
  • Affordable bed-and-breakfast accommodations are available in the area for out-of-town guests
  • The location is within an hour away from the nearest airport and only an hour and a half away from Boston

The Perfect Day...The Perfect Place.

Kirkbrae features elegantly decorated ballrooms accommodating receptions between 50-400 guests. Our sprawling patios overlook the Blackstone Valley providing a one-of-a-kind setting for your special day. Exquisite cuisine and personalized wedding service guarantee your perfect wedding experience.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2008 09

197 Old River Rd, Lincoln, RI (401) 333-1300

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Caitlin D

My husband and I recently got married at Kirkbrae Country Club on 06/17/16 and I honestly cannot say enough good things about this venue, its staff, and especially our wedding coordinator Tiffany. When we set out looking at wedding venues, we visited some that were in our... Read More budget, but just didnt feel right. And we visited some that were amazing but way out of our price range and didnt' include much. We toured Kirkbrae and sat down and talked to Tiffany, looked at the wedding package, and decided on the spot it was where we wanted to get married. We booked Kirkbrae about a year and half out from our wedding date and Tiffany was there, just an email away any time we had any questions. She gave us a wedding planning timeline to help us with where we should be in the wedding process and guided us along. Kirkbrae's annual wedding tasting event is absolutely amazing - you get to sample the meals, the appetizers, the stationary displays, the cocktails. Every table is decorated differently to inspire you to come up with your own vision - different table linens, floral displays, chair set ups. At our tasting, our table was decorated the way it would be for the wedding so we could decide if we wanted to make any last minute changes. As our wedding date grew closer, Tiffany helped us with how the actual day would flow, gave us suggestions, helped us with the layout and tiniest of details. She truly helped us pull our vision together. She even checked our wedding invitations to make sure they looked great before being sent out! And our wedding day was fantastic from the moment we arrived - I was taken care of in the bridal suite with my own personal maître d and Tiffany coordinated with her throughout the entire process to make sure we were where we needed to be. Our ceremony was beautiful, the grounds and photo areas are stunning. The venue is clean, the staff is helpful and friendly and the food is amazing. I have heard over and over from friends and family that this was the best wedding they have been to. And as a bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing when I was there. I would not change anything about our wedding day thanks to Kirkbrae and Tiffany. We truly are so thankful to them for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katie R

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany and Kirkbrae Country Club! She was so professional and super helpful in almost all aspects of planning my wedding, from having a handy list of vendors to choose from, to walking us through the whole planning process... Read More to directing our "herd of cats" and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! The venue itself is absolutely GORGEOUS, especially for an outdoor wedding and having the wedding portraits taken outside. It was a truly spectacular day, one that many of our friends and family will be talking about for a long time! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Shannon F

We had our reception at Kirkbrae 10/27/17 and it was everything my husband and I could have asked for and more! From the beginning after we visited Kirkbrae we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Tiffany was amazing from beginning to end. She was very patient and... Read More helped execute my vision when I wasn't even sure what my vision was. The food exceeded expectations, our guest couldn't believe the portion size and how good the food was. We would recommend Tiffany and Kirkbrae to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashlee W

We had our wedding reception at Kirkbrae Country Club on 7/15/17. Everything went absolutely amazing! Tiffany and her staff did such a great job and everything was exactly how we had pictured it. Whenever we needed anything, Tiffany would be right on it. Our guests were so... Read More impressed by the waiters and waitresses as well as the great food. Everyone left our wedding full and raving about their meals. The landscaping outside made for perfect pictures. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristin B

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae Country Club in August of 2017. Our Ceremony and Reception were both held on the property, and we were thrilled with the services we received. Tiffany does an amazing job throughout the planning process and even the day of, to ensure that... Read More your wedding is everything you could ever hope for. The décor, the lighting, the food, the service, the grounds, everything was beyond amazing. Kirkbrae does an amazing job to make your wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah F

My husband and I were married at Kirkbrae on 10/7/17, and we couldn't be happier with how our day went! We had both our ceremony and reception there. The grounds had so many beautiful spots for pictures and a gorgeous view for our ceremony! The reception ran so smoothly and the... Read More food was absolutely delicious, all our guests were raving about it! Tiffany and her staff are AMAZING- they truly made our dream turn to reality. Tiffany is so knowledgable and has great vision and advice to bring together all the details together perfectly! If you book Kirkbrae for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

kirkbrae was the perfect venue for our September wedding. The decor was beautiful, the food was outstanding and Tiffany (the Wedding Coordinator) was absolutely incredible. She made our day perfect from beginning to the very end and as a bride who planned her wedding from 1800... Read More miles away it was so nice to know that absolutely everything was taken care of, I seriously did not have to worry about one thing the day of the wedding I was able to just focus on celebrating with my friends, family and husband.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Erin G

Kirkbrae was such a beautiful place to get married! Our wedding was 9/9/17 and we had the best day ever. The dining room looked gorgeous even more than i could have imagined. Loved the outdoor area, and the size of the dance floor was perfect. We can't say enough good things,... Read More but lastly the food was increddible and we had many guests remarking on how they loved it! Highly recommend this venue, we are so happy that we chose yo have our big day there!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jordan A

We had the perfect wedding day. This would not have been possible with out the help of Tiffany and the staff of Kirkbrae CC. Everything from start to finish was handled is such a proffesional and timely manner we could not of imagined going anywhere else for our special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Denielle R

We recently got married at Kirkbrae, we cannot say enough wonderful things about the facility, the staff, and Tiffany! We waited last minute for many things and Tiffany really helped us pull everything together... although I was quite frantic Tiffany handled everything so calmly... Read More and perfectly!! The staff are always so pleasant and our guests couldn’t say enough great things about them as well as the food! Kirkbrae is the perfect spot whether your looking for rustic, glamorous, or simple. If you dream it...Tiffany will help you achieve it. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Brianna

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae September 2017. Our wedding was above and beyond what we even imagined. I felt like Cinderella for the day. Our room was decorated so beautifully. Tiffany was amazing to work with. She did such and awesome job coordinating our day for us... Read More and making sure everything ran smoothly. If we had to do this all over again Kirkbrae would hands down be our first choice and working with Tiffany is a must!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Casandra O

Or wedding was a day wedding held on Saturday Oct 21st, and I could not have been happier with the service provided by Kirkbrae. Tiffany and Justinea were incredibly helpful, organized, and attentative. They made us feel so comfortable and allowed us to enjoy our special day.... Read More Everyone enjoyed the beautiful scenery and great service. I can't thank Tiffany and everyone at Kirkbrae enough for making our wedding so memorable!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Beth P

My husband and I got married at the Kirkbrae Country Club in September 2017 and Tiffany helped us make it the best day of our lives! The Kirkbrae is a beautiful venue at a good price. Tiffany helps walk you through the entire process and is always there to answer your questions.... Read More Her checklist helps guide you through the planning and after each meeting we had with her we left feeling like we were in excellent hands. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. Unfortunately, it was raining so we had to move the second bar inside, but Tiffany made it work and I had nothing to worry about while getting ready for the ceremony. We took pictures on site and our awesome maitre’d always made sure everyone in the wedding party had a drink in their hands. She was amazing throughout the entire night, always making sure my husband and I had what we needed. Once we were done taking pictures we went to the bridal suite and took a moment to relax. They had a tray of hors d'oeuvres waiting for us and were quick to bring us and our wedding party drinks. Tiffany also took us up for a "sneak peak" of the reception room before all the guests entered. We were FLOORED by how beautiful it looked. I was so happy I cried. Tiffany did an unbelievable job and handled all the day-of planning and communication with all your vendors to bring the room to life. We had a large wedding and were trying to go from table to table during the reception. Tiffany and the maitre’d made sure we took time to eat and they also kept us on schedule by filling us in on the time. They even packed up our dinners to take home since we didn’t eat a lot during dinner (too busy!) Overall, I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The food was DELICIOUS and all our guests were raving about it—from the appetizers to the entrees. Tiffany is the best in the business and really brings your vision to life. You cannot go wrong with the Kirkbrae!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kristen M

Where do I even begin? From the very first meeting to the final tearful goodbye at the end of our wedding day--Kirkbrae Country Club, and more specifically Tiffany, made our day amazing! Tiffany is so talented at what she does, it really took a lot of stress off of me as a... Read More bride. She was very responsive over the many months leading up to our wedding, gave great feedback when we needed, and kept us on task without feeling rushed. She treated me like I was the only bride she was working with, and truly provided the best advice when it came to the many decisions we had to make. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I honestly didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. Their staff is seamless and attentive, and so many of my guests remarked at how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. I seriously have no negative feedback for Kirkbrae. Thanks for making our day so very special!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amanda P

Having our wedding at Kirkbrae country club was the best decision we made! From the start, Kirkbrae was so welcoming & the staff was so friendly! Working with tiffany (their wedding planner) was the best part! She was so helpful & answered every question that we had!! The venue... Read More is beautiful & we got amazing pictures inside & out! We still have people talking about how good the food was & how beautiful everything looked! Kirkbrae helped make our wedding so special & the staff was absolutely amazing to all of our guests & our wedding party! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sherry M

Kirkbrae was a wonderful venue to have our wedding! Their food was outstanding, we received many compliments from our guests on the quality and caliber of the dishes. The venue is just beautiful, classy, and well maintained. Tiffany (Kirkbrae's in house wedding coordinator) was... Read More fantastic, so helpful, and helped our day go absolutely perfectly! She was incredibly helpful with keeping us organized, and honestly made our experience SO much more pleasant and less stressful! She is such an asset to Kirkbrae and one of the biggest reasons we chose to have our wedding here! We highly recommend Kirkbrae and Tiffany for any personal functions, especially weddings!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Madison B

Oddly enough, Kirkbrae was the FIRST place that I went to see with my Maid of Honor. From the minute I drove in, I was breathless. I knew from the first time we saw Kirkbrae, that it was the place for us. After looking at many other venues, we knew there was no match to what... Read More Kirkbrae could offer us. My husband and I got married on 7/22/17 and couldn't be more happy that we chose to have our wedding at Kirkbrae. Tiffany is absolutely outstanding and she made the experience even better than expected. Tiffany was very available whenever we had questions (which was all the time) and never made us feel unwelcome to reach out. The grounds are beautiful, and the staff is extremely friendly. We had Executive Chef's attend our wedding and they made a point to tell us how great the food was. I believe the words were "My steak cut like butter, it was unbelievable". I highly recommend Kirkbrae to anyone who wants to have the best day of their lives. We even ran late due to our transportation, and Kirkbrae gave us extra time at the end of the night to make up for it. I can't say Thank You enough to Tiffany and Kirkbrae for making all of our dreams come true, and for making us wish that our wedding day never ended. We are forever grateful #BelovedBarillas

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

My son and his bride were married at Kirkbrae 6.24.17 and it was magical! Tiffany is amazing - she helped us each step of the way in planning the wedding. Tiffany was always prompt and professional. The ceremony was to be outside but the weather did not cooperate. Tiffany... Read More took care of that and moved the ceremony indoors without a hitch. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was great. The food was excellent as well as the service. I would recommend Kirkbrae to anyone who is seeking the prefect wedding. Claudette K.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Maya J

I have no words to describe how happy I am that we held our June 17 wedding at Kirkbrae! We booked the date about a year and a half in advance. Tiffany met with us every step of the way to make sure we were on track. She provided me with a checklist and would check in to make... Read More sure I had everything I needed. Like any bride, I was constantly emailing her and she would always prompting respond. When the day got closer, we had more meetings and towards the end we had one very long meeting to make sure she had all the information and details she needed. She contact all of the vendors going to Kirkbrae to confirm drop off times and make the day of the wedding an absolute breeze for us. She handled everything. The food was absolutely amazing and Tiffany helped us select the best menu possible. Overall, we are so happy we decided to go with Kirkbrae for our wedding reception venue. Their grounds are also a beautiful backdrop for pictures.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Allyssa M

I recently had my wedding at Kirkbrae June 9th 2017. We got married on site. It was beautiful and breath taking. Kirkbrae's wedding coordinator Tiffany and her staff were hands down amazing! The ceremony, the food (OMG the food!), and the reception were out of this world! Not... Read More only did I have the best day of my life, my family and friends can't stop talking about how much fun they had, how good the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how beautiful it was. Thank you Tiffany and Thank you to all your staff!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Bryanna C

I just got married here over the weekend on 7/1/17..... Tiffany took my vision and made it even better than I could have ever imagined. My husband and I both had the time of our life at our wedding, and everything went so smooth & perfect.... and the food was delicious !!! I... Read More would recommend Kirkbrae to anyone ! I look forward to one day being a guest at an event here, or even holding another event here !

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ana G

Our experience at Kirkbrae Country Club was everything my husband and I ever dreamed of! Tiffany, and the staff were so wonderful, professional, and their experience speaks volumes. From planning to the day of the event, every detail to what we envisioned was carried out above... Read More our expectations. Tiffany was wonderful on keeping track of all the details, often times of things I had not even thought of yet! The day of our wedding, I was able to truly ENJOY the day as I knew we were well taken care of. Kirkbrae has a beautiful setting both indoors and outdoors. The outdoor garden area for photos was beautiful and very well maintained, and the tent for our ceremony was perfect to accommodate all of our 135 guests, and more. The reception was beautiful, and transformed into beyond what we envisioned! From the table cloths, chairs, even to the napkins, making our selections was enjoyable as we were presented with great options! I was thrilled when I got a sneak peek of everything the day of our wedding before our guests entered! Tiffany is extremely knowledgeable! The lighting I selected was a blush/pale pink which our DJ was to supply. Tiffany pointed out that the color tone that I specifically wanted required and RGB lighting, otherwise it would appear a dark, more vibrant pink and in pictures we would have a green tint to us as a result. I had no idea, therefore Tiffany helped arrange the lighting that would prevent this. I would have never known this otherwise, one of many examples in which I was so glad to be in great hands as she is amazing, very detail oriented and knows what she is doing! The staff and our server were so so nice, extremely helpful and there for everything we needed. When I went to bustle my dressing touch up, I needed fashion tape, and without even asking our server Julie brought out fashion tape and even Bobby pins! They gave me great advise and tips throughout the day, I felt like I had a wedding fairy god mother the entire day! Let's talk about the food. A-MAZING. My wedding was 3 weeks ago, and we are still getting compliments on how amazing it was! There was PLENTY, from cocktail hour to the main entree, it was a combination on both quality and quantity!!! I had gone to a wedding months prior to mine were food seemed a bit limited (also buffet style) and I was hopeful that wouldn't be the case. But all our guests left with a full stomach and raved about how delicious the food was. The presentation was wonderful, the servers prompt, pleasant and courteous. Hats of to the culinary team and chef!!! At the end of the night, the team and servers were great about collecting all the wedding decor and neatly packing it for me...down to the small decorative diamonds I purchased to have spread out throughout the decor tables! Details are everything to me, and thanks to Tiffany and the wonderful team at Kirkbrae Country Club I was able to feel at ease and actually enjoy my wedding!!! They helped make it such a magical night, and I'm excitemely gratwful. I would highly recommend them for any wedding/event!!! They are truly the best!!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Catherine S

We very recently said our "I do's" at Kirkbrae on 5/25/17. I knew from the minute that I got out of my car and took one look at the view that I HAD to get married at Kirkbrae! Tiffany is beyond amazing and accommodating and words cannot even begin to describe! She was so helpful... Read More throughout the planning process that it made things that much easier. Even though it rained on our big day she was still able to make it the most magical day of our lives. Tiffany is able to take your vision and truly make it come to life right in front of your eyes!!! The food, OMG, the food was seriously the best that I've ever had. There was not one bad thing that anyone had to say about any of the food!!! I highly recommend Kirkbrae for any of your upcoming events that you may be planning. Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed 😁

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kristin K

My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more from Tiffany and Kirkbrae Country Club for our March wedding. Planning a wedding from 5 states away was no easy task. To make things more interesting, Tiffany and I didn't meet face to face until 3 days before our wedding!... Read More Through countless phone calls and emails, Tiffany was so easy to work with, attentive to detail, and kept us right on track. Tiffany truly made our wedding go off without a hitch. Kirkbrae was able to accommodate our guests and our "special requests". The team on the day of the wedding was very attentive and professional. If there were any glitches with any vendors on the day of, we still don't know. Tiffany and team handled the coordination for set up and by the time we got there and did our walk through, it was all we envisioned it being. The set up was gorgeous and our guests raved about the food/drinks/venue/service. Really a top notch wedding venue with the best wedding coordinator around!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Joselyn T

The Kirkbrae is absolutely amazing! My husband & I tied the knot on 12/30/16 and we couldn't be happier that we decided to have our reception there! The entire process was easy. Tiffany is absolutely professional but personable and provides THE BEST check list to make sure you... Read More stay on target. From the day we toured the property we just knew everything would go perfect. They weren't overly pushy or sales-y. They are also VERY accommodating and paid attention to all of our details. The food is absolutely AMAZING! Our guests loved the food as much as we did. I also did love the fact that they staff is so well organized and timed that everyone was able to enjoy their dinner at the same time there was no lapse of time where people had to wait. Tiffany also has amazing vendor relations she recommended our baker & our transportation company who were ABSOLUTELY amazing to work with. Kudos to Kirkbrae...I would highly recommend this place to anyone!