Kirsten Shultz Photography

Sun Valley, ID

Documentary, Lifestyle

Sun Valley, ID

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 CHRISTINE L

Kristen is the most incredible photographer!!! She captures the most incredibly beautiful moments. We felt like she was part of the family after our special day. She has an incredibly calm way of getting everything done and then some. Our day was so special and Kristen... Read More captured every last emotion!!! We love her!!

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Hannah E

Kirsten spent three days with us. We never noticed she was there! She took amazing photographs not only of my husband and myself, we got to relive our wedding and see parts of the party that we would have never known about. She was very professional, knowledgeable, easy to work... Read More with, and made all of us feel very comfortable. There was never a hurried feeling to get the photographs done, and her expertise of lighting and the area allowed us to have the most wonderful photographs. I would recommend Kirsten to anyone looking to have their wedding in the SV area!

Wonderful photographer, wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Rae S

Kirsten shot our wedding and in Sun Valley this past Summer (both rehearsal and wedding day). She was recommended by friends/former brides for both her quality of photos and the positive experiences working with her. I am so glad we took those recommendations and hired her.... Read More First, our photos are fantastic. The shots are beautiful, creative and capture the day perfectly. She had great ideas for locations, arrangements of the bridal party, and captured so many wonderful candid moments and beautiful portraits. Kirsten was a great to work with both before and during the event. She worked with us to tailor a package that fit our needs and price range. She made sure to capture any special requests we had for photos of certain moments, family, or groups of friends. She is upbeat and fun and was genuinely excited to be at our wedding! Many family members and guests commented on how nice and professional she was as well.

Captured the day perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Erin W

Kirsten was amazing. She was a wonderful addition to our intimate and very personal ceremony. She was able to capture the small moments that I was after, not just the posed portraits (which she did beautifully). Kirsten is calm, patient and fun! We was more than just a... Read More photographer, but a lovely guest who happened to be taking tons of photos! Kirsten shoots very quickly and is very professional. As a model, I am very particular about who I shoot with and their working style. Kirsten was a standout among the photographers that I interviewed. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Sun Valley/ Idaho/ Northwest area.

Wonderfully Professional

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Lauren B

Great woman and knows what she is doing. Will make your photos everlasting.

Kirsten Shultz is a Must for your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Erica H

My husband and I got married in August in Sun Valley, Idaho and used Kirsten Shultz as our photographer. I had interviewed several other photographers, but after talking with Kirsten on the phone and then meeting Kirsten in person, we knew she was the one! She is not only a very... Read More talented photographer, she is a joy to be around. I didn't realize what an important part of the day your photographer is. Kirsten helped make our day be that more perfect! She is such a fun, caring, genuine person and immediately made us feel comfortable. We are absolutely thrilled with rehearsal and wedding day pictures she took. They turned out absolutely amazing and she captured every moment perfectly. We would definitely recommend Kirsten for any special event you are planning - especially for your wedding day!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Carolyn P

Kirsten was a highlight of the wedding experience. She made herding cats for pictures fun and exciting and it shows in the photographs. We had the best time roaming around the river with laughs taking pictures. Guests could not compliment us more on Kirsten's enthusiasm, poise... Read More and professionalism. Very easy to work with and the finish product is a lifetime of laughs, emotion and memories. Thank you for being apart of our wedding day and when we look back, your pictures and slideshow will be the memories that we cherish.

TO Kirsten Shultz Photography