Kiss and Makeup Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design

Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex

Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design

Kiss and Makeup offers on Location Airbrush Makeup and Hair design across the DFW metroplex. If you are looking for the flawless look of the airbrush, or a romantic updo for your wedding day you are in the right place. We love to make our brides feel special and like the best version of themselves

3028 Hidden Valley Dr., Fort Worth, TX Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex (817) 683-5887

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Luisa G

After having my original hair and make up person fall through, Micaela and Brea stepped up and saved the day! They were very professional and understanding of my expectations. Communication was key for me and Micaela would always email or call, not once did I have to worry about... Read More not hearing from them. We were a small wedding party and Brea arrived on time and took care of all of us without a problem. My mom, girls and I loved our hair and makeup, it was exactly what we all wanted. Pricing was very fair for the professional service we received. Thank you Kiss and Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Morgan F

Micaela made me feel like a princess on the best day of my life. Not only did she make me look/feel perfect, my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning as well! If you are anything like me and you have no idea what you want, she is amazing at figuring out what will look good on... Read More you. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. Plus, the airbrush makeup makes you look flawless!

2016-08-19T20:31:57 Response from the vendor

Love you too Morgan! Such a gorgeous bride!! I can't wait to see wedding pics!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Caitlin L

Micaela and her team did an awesome job doing my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup! Everything turned out awesome and she does such a good job!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Taylor S

Kiss & Make up was phenomenal. All of my girls, MOB & MOG LOVED their hair Andrew make up. They took all the stress of doing it ourselves out of the day. They did everyone's hair and make up EXACTLY how they wanted them.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Rachel H

Micaela is the best! She did hair and makeup for five people on my wedding day, and each of us looked and felt beautiful. We had a calm, fun morning getting ready with her, which was such a nice environment leading up to the wedding. She is incredibly talented and professional.... Read More If there were any small changes we wanted, she was happy to make adjustments until it was perfect. Micaela also did an amazing job with my hair and makeup trial that took place before my bridal portraits. Knowing that I wanted to look natural, she knew just the right amount of makeup that would work best for the pictures. I was planning my wedding long distance, and Micaela was very responsive and helpful in communicating with me. She was such a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her to any brides looking for hair and makeup in DFW!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Jessica B

Used this vendor at my friends wedding about 2 years ago and was very pleased with my experience. So pleased that when I got engaged last summer I knew I wanted to use her for our wedding this coming summer. Booked with her pretty quickly. My engagement portraits were in October... Read More and I had a hard time getting the make up session set up with her. Ended up having to get my hair and make up done at noon for a 5pm portrait session. About 30 minutes prior to my appointment with her I asked her if she wanted anything for lunch as I was picking something up and she calls me to tell me she's sending people from her team instead of coming herself. She made up an excuse to not come because she didn't want to. I was not at all pleased with my hair and makeup from her team. My hair was falling before they left my house and I specifically requested to not have brown colors on my eyes so my eyes would look green instead of brown and they put a very dark brown on them. Ended up having to recurl my hair and take some of the eye makeup off and reapply my own. I was very disappointed with the way it turned out. Because I had already contracted with them I decided to give them another shot with my bridal portraits. About a week after the engagement session I emailed her about her pricing for the bridesmaids so I could give them exact pricing. She used an system called honeybook and the pricing she originally sent me timed out so I couldn't pull it up again. She gave me attitude for asking her to resend it. I never heard from her again after this. I emailed her about 6 times within a month period and my photographer emailed her too so we could get everything set up for bridal portraits in April. No response whatsoever. I finally sent her an email that said I needed some sort of response or I would have to consider our contract null and void. Again no response. I ended up having to book someone else for my bridals and wedding day. Very disappointed in the experience I have had with this vendor. I was contracted to pay her over $500.00 for my 3 hair and make up sessions alone and then no telling how much for my 8 bridesmaids, 2 houseparty, and the mob and mog (moms). The worst part is not only am I a bride who had a bad experience but I am also a vendor in the event industry. I have recommended her to my friends and my bridal clients and I have had to take my recommendations back. I would never want someone to get treated the way I did and I'm not even sure why I was treated this way to begin with.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Angelica S

Michaela was absolutely fantastic! I felt absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding, and my makeup did not budge. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist.. She did an amazing job with my sister, mother & my BFF. She went above and beyond to make sure we were all... Read More happy. I would definitely recommend her services.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Lindsay S

Micaela was absolutely wonderful! I didn't have the best experience during my first trial run with my original hair and make up person for my wedding. I live out of state so traveling to get a trial done was a big deal. After I got back home and started looking at some of my... Read More pictures I knew I needed to find someone else. Micaela had recently done the hair and make up for a friend of mine and I was so impressed! Micaela was so great and flexible! I was in a panic to find someone knew because it was about 4 weeks until my wedding. I booked a flight and traveled home to do my trial run and she made my bridal hair and make up even better than I thought! I honestly do not know many people that would be so open and flexible 4 weeks before a wedding! The wedding day was even better! She was such a joy to have around that day! Also, she uses airbrush make up and that is the best stuff ever! I do not wear a lot of make up daily and it felt so natural and seriously looked flawless on my difficult skin!!!! Love love love Kiss and Makeup!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather H

LOVED Micaela and her crew - Channing and Bree. I reached out to Kiss and Make Up after I was unhappy with the communication and responsiveness from the first hair and make up artist I found for my wedding. Within minutes of meeting Micaela I was so reassured! She runs a great... Read More business, has a passion for weddings and her work is PHENOMENAL! They came to our hotel to get us ready which was incredibly convenient and stress-free. They arrived on time, got everyone finished on time so the whole day started out relaxed! My wedding was at 4 PM, we got ready from 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM, and my hair and make up stayed perfect until the ceremony. I cannot tell you enough how happy I was with my hair and make up!!! Made me feel like a princess on our big day!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Theresa R

Amazing experience! The result was flawless and the team was friendly, professional, and overall fun to work with. We would highly recommend for any bride's special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ivey O

Micaela was so great to work with. She has a great personality and I felt so comfortable with her opinions on my hair and makeup. My hair looked flawless and I have never felt more beautiful than when she did my makeup! It lasted all day and night also. I couldn't have picked a... Read More better person to help get me ready on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor C

I'll be the first to admit that I can be particular about makeup but they were so accommodating to all my requests! I wanted very natural and anytime we felt it was getting too heavy, they modified their approach to make us happy. Everyone who had their hair done held up all... Read More night and our makeup looked great. My only complaint was that when we were running short on time at the end, they didn't do airbrush makeup on one of my bridesmaids, but her makeup still lasted all night so it all worked out!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Lauren H

The girls with Kiss and Makeup were wonderful! They did such a great job on hair and makeup for me, my mother and all the bridesmaids! Everyone looked great and was happy with the results. They were also fairly priced and I would highly recommend them for a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Allison S

Micaela and her sister Channing did my bridal party's hair and makeup for our wedding on July 23, 2016. They are seriously the most fun people to be around and everyone looked so amazing after they were done with us. We had a large bridal party (bride, 9 bridesmaids, and 2 moms)... Read More and they were able to get everyone done in time and everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. I had our florist (Flourish Floral Design) bring a couple flowers and a baby air plant for Micaela to put in my hair and it turned out absolutely perfect. Kiss and Makeup has a wide variety of beauty options and packages to choose from! You won't regret booking them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Sarah P

Micaela and her assistant were amazing! She did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful so I knew she would go a great job on the wedding day! I wanted to find someone that did airbrush makeup and she did a fabulous job with it! I liked how... Read More she asked me if I had any restrictions for the bridesmaids before she started all of their hair. She did a amazing job and I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Cannot say enough about how great Micaela is. Makeup looked fantastic and hair was beautiful and lasted all day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Jenna L

Micaela did a great job with my wedding day look, as well as my mother, grandmother, mother in law, and bridesmaids!! Our ceremony was in the morning and Micaela along with three other artists were able to bring my beauty vision to life. The trial beforehand was a nice way to... Read More get to know her and understand what to expect day of. Before the wedding day she also sent me a timeline, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend Kiss and Makeup!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Sarah T

"Stunning" was the word most people used to describe me on my wedding day and I owe it all to Micaela! I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life and that's exactly how you should feel on your wedding day. Micaela was flexible with my hair and makeup trial sessions... Read More and helped me work them around other wedding events like my engagement photos and wedding shower. She freely gave her opinions but was also 100% committed to providing the look I was going for. She did little things to make the experience special, like gave me a full size lip gloss on my wedding day and left extra eyelash glue with me. Although wedding hair and makeup can be pricey, she was worth every penny! (Plus she was not the highest quote I received) Micaela also made my mom, mother-in-law, and two bridesmaids feel beautiful for my big day. Thank you for everything Micaela!!

Amazing Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Crystal D

As someone who rarely wears makeup, I was very nervous about my wedding day look. Luckily, Micaela understood my concerns about looking "overly made up" and created a beautiful natural look. I appreciated the fact she was very receptive to my feedback. Not only did she create my... Read More own custom color of lipstick (to match my wedding color), but she made me look amazing! I had never looked so lovely before. My hair and makeup was flawless. She was able to complete my look in a timely manner and was very kind to my family and I during the process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented makeup artist/hairstylist!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caitlin G

Micaela and her amazing team did bridal hair and makeup for myself (the bride), my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, our junior bridesmaid, and my grandmother. Micaela also did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits about a month before the wedding which was gorgeous. Micaela and her... Read More team really took the time with each girl to find out what they wanted and create a gorgeous custom look. They do stunning airbrush makeup, and make sure that you still look like yourself, but a more enhanced version. I couldn't be more happy with my wedding day hair and makeup and they really made me feel like a princess. Aside from their talented work, we had so much fun just hanging out with them in the bridal suite while we were all getting ready. I highly recommend them to any future brides!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lauren M

Micaela with Kiss and Makeup was amazing!!! She is truly my favorite vendor from our wedding because she helped keep me calm, have a fun morning with my bridesmaids, made each of us look and feel gorgeous, and felt like an extension of the party! If you need hair and makeup for... Read More any occasion, please consider this talented and truly wonderful makeup artist.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Courtney S

Micaela did mine and my bridal party's makeup the day of my wedding & I had no idea I could look & feel so beautiful! She is nothing short of amazing and I couldn't have chosen a better person for the job! She's like a fairy godmother twinkling her airbrush wand around! (;... Read More highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Laura S

Amazing! Micaela listened to what I was looking for and made me look and feel beautiful! My hair and makeup lasted all day! She did the makeup on my mom and did a fantastic job! Choosing Kiss and Makeup for my wedding & bridal hair and makeup was a win! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Micaela did my daughter's and my hair and makeup for family photos. She listened to what we wanted and made us look fabulous! She used quality products and clean tools. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Madyson B

Absolutely wonderful experience from beginning to end! Micaela did my hair and makeup, and I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt for my wedding day! She did my maid of honors makeup as well, and she loved it so much she is now using her for her own wedding hair and makeup! One... Read More of my favorite things about the makeup was it did not feel caked on. I do not wear a lot of makeup, so I was worried about this! But I felt gorgeous and the makeup definitely did not feel like it was caked on my face. Would highly recommend :)

Micaela Evans

Making women feel beautiful has always brought me such joy. I have been doing makeup and hair for over 10 years in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. Striking out on my own and focusing on Wedding and Special events the last 6 years has been what I truly love! There is nothing better then getting to spend the day with my brides and sharing in their excitement or a group of prom girls before their big night out! I would love to hear all about your event and really get to know you and what your visions are for how you can be the most fabulous version of yourself!