Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

We travel anywhere! (858) 775-4780

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Drea H

I love Libbey! She's a true pro and has a great talent! I love how friendly and loving she is as well as professional. Book her. You won't regret it :)

Great Service and Quality

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

I was absolutely thrilled with the beauty services I received from Libbey and Rochelle. Libbey helped me get a beautiful, natural glow. The false lashes helped me feel extra glamorous and she puts them on with little to no effort! My hair was down and curled, sometimes I... Read More struggle with keeping the texture in my hair but Rochelle managed to keep it bouncy and shiny from day into night! They're punctual, professional, and very fun. They helped to keep the mood light and happy.

Great overall experience

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

I don't get my make up done professionally very often because I'm scared it will turn out too overdone and I won't look like myself. My experience with Libbey was refreshingly different. She took the time to ask me what look I was trying to achieve, what she recommended for my... Read More complexion, and did a great job consulting beforehand. She made sure I was 100% satisfied with the makeup application before I left her chair.

Wedding makeup by Kiss and Makeup Now

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Libbey was very accommodating and funny to work with. She was very professional and understood exactly the look i was going for. i would highly recommend her services to anyone whether it be for a wedding or other special event.

Kiss and MakeUp Now made me beautiful...and got me a date!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding and Libbey Lazarus of Kiss and MakeUp Now did the makeup for the whole wedding party. I really like to look natural, so I was a little nervous about having a professional makeup artist do my makeup. I explained that to Libbey and she... Read More totally understood. She was super sweet! My makeup looked natural and beautiful, like me...only much prettier! I got so many compliments that night and I even got asked out on a DATE! I am definitely going to have Kiss and MakeUp Now do all the makeup at my wedding!

Kiss and MakeUp Now made me beautiful...and got me a date!

Solid service

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Libbey is one of the most professional and sweet make up artists I have ever worked with. Hands down she knows her stuff and makes the process fun!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Melissa D

I am so lucky to have found Libbey! I had such a hard time finding a bridal makeup artist for my wedding and was lucky enough to have my friend recommend her! She is so wonderful and talented. I wanted a more natural look and she listened to exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids... Read More all looked absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on our makeup! She is such a sweetheart and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful. Thank you Libbey for making my wedding day so special!!

2016-01-03T20:18:00 Response from the vendor

Melissa doing your wedding makeup was so much fun. You were such a beautiful bride on the inside and out I am honored that you choose me to help you on this very important day. Your photos turned out amazing. Thanks for the lovely review.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Sharone G

Libbey did an amazing job on my makeup! She was professional and listened to what I wanted. I loved my makeup and it looked great in the pictures. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my makeup on the most important day of your life!

2016-01-03T20:19:42 Response from the vendor

Sharone, doing your makeup is always a joy. I am so glad you were please with your look. You looked stunning. I look forward to your next appointment. XOXO, Libbey

Amazing makeup!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Karley B

Libbey is the best makeup artist I have ever had! From her skill to her product knowledge, I was more than comfortable trusting her with doing my makeup. She enhanced my normal everyday look into a look I was proud to have for all the pictures that were going to last a life... Read More time. She transformed me into a more glamorous and confident version of myself!

2016-01-03T20:24:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Doll! You were stunning! Thanks for the beautiful review. I can't wait to get to work on you again. Thanks for trusting me. XOXO, Libbey

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

Libbey and her team provided such detailed work and perfection to my friend as the bride and us bridesmaids. They made us feel beautiful on that wonderful day . Thank you

My Big Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

I loved my makeup from Libbey. I was so impressed with how everyone turned out. I wanted a natural but glamorous look. The makeup looks amazing in the photos. I was happy that I went to Libbey to get my eyebrows professionally done by Libbey before the event. The photos are... Read More fantastic!