Kissimmee Florist

(18)

Kissimmee, FL

Kissimmee Florist, 40 years of Weddings!!

Your special is just that your day. We take great pride in listening to our brides and her ideas. We work very hard to take your ideas and work magic to bring them to life with flowers. We never try and create something for you that isn't a reflection of you. We look forward to hearing from you!

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1213 W. Oak St., At Bermuda, Kissimmee, FL

Most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Ashley P

Nancy at Kissimmee Florists is AMAZING! I was a destination bride planning a Florida wedding from Canada and she was a pleasure to work with. She created exactly what I was looking for by simply going off of a few picture ideas I sent to her via email. She created the most beautiful arrangements and they didn't cost an arm and a leg. Amazing florist with amazing flowers!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Kimberly B

Our wedding flowers turned out to be perfect! They were fresh and beautiful. During the planning process, Nancy knew exactly what I had in mind. I was looking to not spend too much on flowers, and she worked with our budget to give us exactly what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Nancy actually helped one of my girls that was having a dress malfunction. (That is going above and beyond the duties of a florist :)!!!) One of my bridesmaids was so impressed by the flowers at my wedding; she plans to hire Kissimmee Florist for her upcoming wedding. I very highly recommend!!!

Omni ChampionsGate Wedding 10/08/2011

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Briana M

Nancy & Danny SAVED MY CEREMONY. First, they are the absolute best and most professional to work with. Second, they take great pride in their work. Third, their work is absolutely amazing. My father-in-law is a rose exporter so the pressure was on to deliver something over the top. We had over 5000 roses to work with. Not only did they deliver something so amazingly creative and beautiful, they did so with smiles on their faces. Orlando had record rains on our wedding day and the ceremony was moved inside - Nancy & Danny save it! They created a master piece in less than 2 hours. They created the most beautiful ceremony ever. We couldn't have planned it better. I could not imagine working with anyone else. All of our guests complimented their work!!! (Including my father-in-law). I also received several compliments that included the flower designs were trendy, classic, and very NYC chic! THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH!!!!! Please use us as a reference anytime! ([email protected])

The best!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Shannon H

I had a very specific vision for my wedding day regarding the flowers and decor. I visited three different florists. One tried to talk me out of the flowers I wanted (sunflowers and poppies). One seemed to understand everything I wanted but also told me to expect high prices (and he wasn't lying... I was in shock when I saw the estimate). One told me he could definitely do it in my budget but when I received the estimate, it was nothing that we had discussed. Then I made an appointment with Nancy at Kissimmee Florist. She was gracious enough to work around my schedule in order to set up a time to meet. She not only immediately understood my vision but also shared my excitement and the more we discussed, the more excited we both got! She worked with my budget and made suggestions that fit perfectly. Her talent, experience, knowledge and overall attitude and personality is outstanding. My vision became her vision and she delivered on all of it. She found a way to make it all work and made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Kissimmee Florist is Awesome

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Natasha H

The flowers were awesome and exactly what we wanted for the archway and the wedding party.

Finally something not to worry about

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Stacey R

If you are a not a fussy bride when it comes to flowers then I strongly recommend going to see Nancy at Kissimmee Florist! She knows what she is doing and what will look great, just give her some guidance on what you want and you'll get exactly what you wanted without having to go through every single flower type in the world with her! We had beautiful flowers and succulents and I didn't have to stress about it whatsoever!

Amazing and an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 JENNIFER L

Kissimmee Florist was amazing and made me feel at ease through the whole process! The price was amazing for the value and my flowers looked amazing. Nancy made me feel comfortable right from the start. I would definitely recommend them for the price, quality, and value. We had sooo many compliments on the flowers!!! A++++

Loved Working With Them

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Lacey H

Nancy was so friendly and responsive. I did not have any difficulty getting what I wanted and when I wasn't sure what I wanted she had great ideas. We got the bouquet and boutonniere from them as part of our wedding package, but also were going to have them decorate the gazebo. I thought it was so wonderful that they were able to send pictures so I understood what they were describing. Nancy also went out with the assistant to show her what she had in mind, so everything was clear. And when it rained and we were moved inside, they did a lovely job and changing things up to decorate an archway.

Best Florist Ever!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Cassie F

Nancy & Danny at Kissimmee Florist is the best Florist company ever! Theya re so easy to work with and very helpful! I will def use them for other Floral needs as well as I would recomend them to any bride.

BRIDE

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Kimberly W

THE FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL. JUST TOLD THEM MY COLORS AND THEY HANDLED IT ALL. FLOWERS WERE DELEVERED RIGHT ON TIME. NO WORRIES.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Noelle L

Nancy was wonderful! They were so reasonably priced and the flowers were gorgeous. Her table decorations were exactly how I envisioned my wedding. It really was understated elegance.

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 DEIRDRE A

could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Jessica S

Nancy and her team at Kissimmee Florist went above and beyond my expectations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful from my centerpieces, to my bouquet, down to the bouttineres. We even ran into a problem where the flowers I wanted were not having a good year and she stepped in finding a substitute; I did not even miss the original flowers I wanted. It's been 10 days since my wedding and I can still look in my fridge at my bouquet. Thanks again to everyone at Kissimmee Florist!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Kim A

The staff was wonderful and worked with us to get just what we wanted....definite 5 star vendor. Thhey have been in bussiness 40 years.....must be doing something right!! Flowers were just what I wanted - georgous!

The most beautiful Flowers ever!

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Katrina K

Nancy and Danny are fantastic people to work with. The arrangements were perfect in every way!

Awesome Experienced Florist

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Carina S

I'm the first to say that I know very little about flowers and possess a black thumb. Kissimmee Florist did a wonderful job with just a tiny bit of direction and a couple of magazine clippings from me. After a nice concept chat and a few color swatches later I left everything in their capable hands! One thing everyone talks about when they see photos or video is how BEAUTIFUL my flowers were. You can't go wrong with this team!

OMG! The Best Florist EVER!

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Dawnalyn S

I was on a budget a wasn't sure if I would get what I wanted for the wedding. Nancy gave me what I wanted and more for less than I thought it should be. The center peices were so perfect, one of my guests said they felt like they were walking into a fairy land when they walked into the reception. All of the flowers were great! I will use Kissimmee Florist for all of my flowers in the future!

Review for Kissimmee Florist

Reviewed on 5/22/2009 Edith L

Danny is a southern gentlemen who knows the value of honoring contracts with his customers. He really takes the time to meet with his brides and he does everything he can to make sure a bride's vision is achieved. He also does his best to make sure a bride gets the best deal. Compared to other florists I visited in Orlando I saved anywhere from $1500 to $3000 compared to the other quotes I received. Thank you Danny!

Send Email