Book Your Wedding with Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

A BALLROOM IN PEORIA, AZ

Located in the West Valley, Trilogy at Vistancia offers unrivaled backdrops and numerous photo opportunities for a wedding event. The luxurious resort club in Peoria, Arizona, is surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and water features amidst desert vistas and the majestic Bradshaw Mountains. Trilogy at Vistancia offers different venues for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners, catering to small and large wedding parties alike.

The Ceremony Promenade and West Lawn are both romantic spots for couples to exchange their vows in front of the spectacular backdrop of the Bradshaw Mountains and the ideally manicured, award-winning golf course. The West Lawn has a cascading waterfall and mesquite trees, providing a tranquil setting for the guests to enjoy the ceremony.

The Tewa Ballroom draws the outside in with infinity doors and 20-foot windows that overlook the golf course and across to the Bradshaw Mountains. It accommodates up to 200 people in 4,474 square feet of space. The ballroom has contemporary decor, state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and stacked-stone columns that flank the windows. Guests dance the night away on the 2,000 square feet dance floor. The Tewa Ballroom is a ceremony option in adverse weather conditions.

Or celebrate your reception under the stars, Al fresco style, on our Trilogy’s Event Lawns surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, lush landscape and waterfalls.

Trilogy at Vistancia offers two packages to choose from:

All-Inclusive Package: Trilogy’s wedding coordinators do the research and coordination with their vetted Preferred Vendors while you do the fun stuff such as food & cake tastings! Perfect for the couple wanting to leave the worries of wedding planning and enjoy their engagement.

A la Carte Package: Allows you to create your dream wedding by building your own custom package. Perfect for the couple wanting to do much of the planning on their own.

Trilogy at Vistancia has a professional team on hand to look after every detail of the wedding event. A dedicated wedding and events coordinator ensures that every aspect, from planning the event to the last guest leaving, goes according to plan to give the happy couple a stress-free and unforgettable time.

The ceremony package includes one hour for the guests’ arrival, ceremony and receiving line, a choice of ceremony site, changing rooms for the couple available two hours before the ceremony and one hour’s rehearsal and coordination time for the ceremony. The package also includes an aisle runner with fresh rose petals that is personalized to match the colors and design of the wedding, white padded garden chairs, a wrought iron four-post arbor draped with organza, an altar table, skirted guest book with gift tables and a fruit-infused water station.

The designer wedding package includes the ceremony site, tailored decor and arrangements for the reception to match the couple’s requirements, customized beverage options, delicious menu choices, a dedicated wedding coordinator and inclusive preferred vendor packages, which enable the couple to benefit from one-stop shopping for stress-free and time-saving planning. The wedding package is customizable to meet any budget as well as the couple’s own ideas for their wedding event.

The menu also has the ability to be customized to meet any requirements and budget and the couple can liaise with the chef throughout the planning stage. Buffet and plated menu options are available. The on-site serving staff steward the event for a seamless reception meal. Three beverage options are available, which include a cash bar, a hosted service per drink and a hosted per hour service.

It is not necessary for the couple to be a member of Trilogy at Vistancia in order to hold their wedding event there and a tour of the property and grounds may be arranged beforehand. All ideas and options are discussed during the tour and each wedding event has the ability to be customized. Enhancements include:

• Ballroom draping
  • Chiavari chairs or chair covers and ties made from poly cotton
  • Linen upgrades, such as pintuck, lamour, sequined and crushed fabrics
  • Signature drinks
  • Food reflecting the latest trends
  • Extra rental hours

An outdoor reception enhancement package is also available. This includes:

• A parquet dance floor
  • Descanso tables
  • Bistro lights with a generator

Fall 2018 Wedding Special!

Receive one complimentary wedding enhancement when booking a new wedding on select dates in Fall 2018: ~$1,000 off your Wedding Package ~One Hour Club Wine & Beer Bar ~Ballroom Draping ~Groom’s Golf & Bridal Bliss Spa Package Call the Kiva Club at 623.215.6260 to schedule your venue tour today!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Mountain, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

27980 North Trilogy Boulevard East, Peoria, AZ (623) 215-6260
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lynette G

I cannot even put into words how amazing the Kiva Club Weddings made our wedding day! I had attended a co-workers wedding in March 2014 and was so impressed with the venue. Then fast forward to March 2017. We attended a wedding open house at the club and was able to meet their... Read More vendors and taste their menu options. Needless to say, we immediately picked our date! Sylvanna was absolutely, hands down, the best wedding coordinator EVER! She and her assistant, Jessica, truly handled every detail. We never had a clue that there were so many details involved in putting together a wedding. Sylvanna and Jessica made everything easy and truly perfect! When we arrived on the day of our wedding, I was absolutely blown away at how gorgeous the ballroom and the ceremony area was! The whole day could NOT have been more perfect! The ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/reception were beyond amazing. Our friends and family are still talking about how perfect our day was. If you are getting married and want the perfect wedding, look no further than the Kiva Club Weddings!! You will NOT be sorry! Sylvanna, Jessica and Carrie - THANK YOU - for making our day PERFECT! Randy & Lynette, October 7, 2017.

2018-02-04T16:50:15 Response from the vendor

Randy and Lynette, Thank you so much for the fabulous review, we are so sad the planning process is now over but so ecstatic that your wedding was a dream come true. It was so much fun planning with you and getting to know the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Brittany O

We could not have asked for a better experience than what we had with Trilogy. The venue is beautiful and the staff is incredible. Sylvanna, Keri, and Jessica were helpful, organized, kind and went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. Each person at Trilogy... Read More that we interacted with throughout the process was friendly, reliable and accommodating. The process of planning with Sylvanna and Jessica was stress free, and the outcome on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Trilogy!

2018-02-04T16:44:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. You were the most beautiful bride and we will keep sharing all of your gorgeous photos for years to come. We wish you a lifetime full of love and happiness with your husband! <3 Always, Kiva Club... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Garrett K

It would be easy for me to go on and on about the incredible experience that my now wife and I had at the Kiva Club and working with the Trilogy team. Their attention to detail was second to none and not only did they listen to our wants but they followed through with incredible... Read More precision. At no point did we feel that we were not receiving anything less than their greatest effort and personal treatment. Thanks to all of the above we were stress free and enjoyed every step of the planning process for our perfect day, and it was just that. Thank you to everyone at the Kiva Club and Trilogy at Vistancia.

2018-02-04T16:46:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your wife. We are so sad it is over but oh so happy it was your dream wedding. Thank you for putting your faith into us, we wanted... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 parisa m

My husband and i extremely lucky to had our wonderful day in kiva club. I have never seen anyone like sylvana, she is amazing and have a beautiful heart inside and outside. We would absolutely recommend kiva Club to everyone. The staff were on time and the food was delicious.... Read More All of the teams are hard working and they have a high responsibility.

2018-02-04T16:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We were so honored to plan such an important and special day. We wish you nothing but a lifetime full of love and happiness! <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ellie W

Amazing staff to work with; beautiful venue and everything taken care of perfectly the day of! Food was amazing as well! Would recommend 100%.

2018-02-04T16:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It was so much fun working with you and seeing all your Disney details. Your personality really showed in your design and everyone LOVED it! We wish you and your husband a lifetime full of love and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nicole G

Trilogy at Vistancia was the perfect venue from start to finish. Ever since we toured it - I was in love! They do several open houses and tastings throughout the year. Sylvanna and Jessica are nothing short of amazing. They are so good at their jobs, you can tell they really... Read More have a passion for what they do too. They would quickly respond to any questions I had and their willingness to make every aspect of your dream wedding become a reality is amazing. They are very organized and on top of everything. On the day of the wedding, the staff really was amazing. They are so attentive to the bride and gro0m's needs - they will anticipate your needs and do everything without you even having to ask for anything. They were constantly bringing us cocktails and our food was all ready for us as soon as we sat down at our table, and one of them even offered to bustle my dress before I even had to ask. They really go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you want for your big day. I would recommend this venue to all brides searching for one - you will be so glad you did.

2018-02-04T16:52:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the fabulous review. We had so much fun planning your wedding (the dippin dots was such a unique idea) and we are so happy everything went perfectly! We enjoyed getting to know you, your groom ,and your family through the process. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kelli B

I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding reception at the Kiva Club. Not only was the venue perfect and the grounds absolutely beautiful, but the service and attentiveness of the coordinators was exceptional. Sylvanna was there each step of the way and took care of every... Read More detail. She and Jessica were very patient with our guest list changes and last minute adjustments, and made sure everything was perfect on the big day. They took care of all the setup, including table cards, table favors, place settings, centerpieces, etc -- the room looked incredible and exactly how we envisioned. The food was delicious, and I'm so glad we went with some of the recommended vendors (Lia's Photography and All-American DJ) because they made the day even more special. I would recommend this venue to anyone - they will truly create your dream wedding!

2018-02-04T16:56:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We are so sad the planning process is over but so happy that we were able to help create your dream wedding! The black and red color scheme looked absolutely gorgeous and so elegant. We will be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jasmine C

We would like to give Trilogy at Vistancia 10 stars!! Carmela and Sylvanna couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Every vendor who knew about Trilogy only said positive things about these wedding coordinators. We had the feeling anything was possible with our... Read More wedding dreams from decor to scenery. The dance floor was HUGE! We chose Mexican food and it was really tasty. The staff set up our wedding decorations indoor and outdoors exactly as we envisioned and instructed. The facility was extremely clean and well kept. Whenever we needed anything throughout our wedding planning process, the wedding coordinators were there to help us and answer even the most detailed questions. We had nothing but positive feedback and happy guests at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful which we will enjoy forever!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Rylee O

This place is beyond amazing and will help you to make the venue your own. The staff literally makes everything go perfect. Sylvanna is so fantastic that I cannot even put her into words. So thankful I found this place for my day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Monique G

I cannot speak highly enough about the Kiva Club at Vistancia and their wedding crew. The venue speaks for itself, it is absolutely beautiful. We had our wedding outside at night, and with the trees lit, and lights strung, the ambiance was dream-like. I don't think we could... Read More have found a better location for an outdoor wedding. But that's not even the best part. The service you will receive at Trilogy is top of the line. Sylvanna and Carmela took care of everything for me the days leading up to the wedding, and especially on the day of. They made sure I never had to worry about a thing. They decorated the venue for us, and it was beyond any expectations I ever had! Because of them, I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of that day. I can't thank them enough for what they did. I highly recommend having your wedding at this location, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Audrey B

I really don’t know where to start because it’s as if I know that writing this will really the last time I’ll get to work together with Sylvanna, Carmela, and the amazing staff at Trilogy. These ladies become quickly like family, and knowing that my wedding day at Trilogy is... Read More over is very bittersweet. There are not enough good things to say about this venue. They will make sure everything is perfect from day one-and my wedding day was no exception. Between incessant questions, requests and indecisiveness, both Sylvanna and Carmela always responded promptly and with pleasure. It was as if they were planning their own weddings. They have amazing attention to detail and will take all of the stress out of your wedding day. If something went wrong on my wedding day, I didn’t know about it because they handle everything. You get to just enjoy your wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the service was impeccable, and the day turned out to be just like the wedding I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. Sylvanna and Carmela are real life fairy-tale God mothers, and they will make any wedding dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Rachel O

This place is absolutely gorgeous and I'm convinced that the staff is some of the best in the world! The wedding coordinators, Sylvanna and Carmela, cared personally about our wedding details and worked hard to create our dream wedding. They are readily available, flexible,... Read More active, professional, and joyful! They truly made the wedding planing fun and stress free since we knew we could trust them with the big-picture organization and small decorating details. Thanks to Sylvanna, Carmela, and our wonderful friends and family, our wedding day proved far better than we could have imagined or planned alone! It was truly the best day of our lives! My husband and I highly recommend this place and believe that you will not regret having your wedding at this gorgeous golf club!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Amanda K

We had a fabulous day at Trilogy! I highly recommend them to anybody looking to get married. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ana R

OMG- where do I begin with this venue and their staff. From the first time we saw the Venue we knew it was THE ONE. The view, ceremony and reception area to the cocktail hour area everything looked stunning and we knew we won't find a better place to get married. After meeting... Read More Sylvanna we were even more convinced that we made the right decision. Everyone always tells you that planning a wedding is stressful - not when you have Sylvanna and her team by your side. They were beyond amazing and as a control freak they truly made sure that everything is well taken care off. They went above and beyond on every request that we had. Right before Ceremony when I walked through the reception area I had tears in my eyes. EVERYTHING - turned out so much better than I could have even hoped for. During Ceremony, Reception and Cocktail hour Sylvanna, Carmela and Keri kept checking with us all the time to make sure everything is going smoothly. Everyone commented how stunning the whole wedding was and I know it wouldn't have been if we didn't have this amazing team by our side every step of the way. Thank you ladies for making our wedding day a very memorable one :) We will miss working with you! A & A 10.23.16

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Miranda K

We are having our 100 + guest wedding here and could not be happier. I am not a very hands-on bride, so I loved how "all inclusive" this venue was (food, open bar, day-of coordinator, beautiful views, etc.). Sylvanna Anderson and her staff are professional and friendly and are... Read More committed to making your dream wedding just that – a dream come true. Sylvanna and her staff are extremely responsive in a timely manner and efficient! With all the details leading up to your big day and numerous other weddings at their venue, you always are made to feel like you are their number one priority. I cannot think of a single drawback to having your wedding in this ballroom. If you are looking to have your wedding and reception at a gorgeous facility with breathtaking views of the golf course, then this is the venue for you. Sylvanna has always treated me like royalty and answered every single question I have had thoroughly. The varieties of foods at the tasting events are amazing and delicious. I would highly encourage you to look here first for your venue, you will not be disappointed. I am writing this review now, instead of after my wedding in November, 2016, because I am that confident that based on my experiences with Sylvanna and Trilogy at Vistancia my wedding is truly going to be one of the happiest days of my life. The vendors Trilogy have for their all inclusive are some of the best in the business! Our vendors are Frosted Art for cakes, Flowers by Jodi, Pastor Randy Williams, Cyndi Hardy Photography, Push Play Entertainment and Snapbooth. All have been extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and professional. I also need to mention Sylvanna has a new assistant Carmela Dee who always sends you e-mails about any new ideas/changes to linens, arbor draping, and open houses. Again, at Trilogy at Vistancia you are a bride not a dollar sign.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kristi M

Ryan and I got married on March 19th at Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva Club and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Sylvanna and her staff are beyond amazing and helped make the entire day perfect. Sylvanna was such a joy to work with alongside my personal wedding... Read More planner. She was extremely organized throughout the planning processes and is honestly one of the nicest people we had the joy of working with. My husband, family, and friends were also extremely happy with the waiting staff, and the bartender the night of the wedding. They were so friendly and accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom!!! Thank you Sylvanna and your team for being outstanding. If I could give you more than 5 stars I would!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

My daughter was married last Saturday, April 16th at Trilogy at Vistancia. It is an amazing venue and we could not be happier.....and my daughter is pretty demanding. Slyvana was outstanding as was Carrie. The staff was attentive, friendly and on the ball. Service was... Read More stellar, DJ Chad absolutely outstanding! Flowers, cake and flow of the vent were amazing. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. Nothing short of actually making my daughters dream come true. Worth every penny!. I give it the highest possible praise!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

The Trilogy at Vistancia was an outstanding venue! The scenery and venue itself stood alone in our wedding in which we included limited extra décor. Sylvanna was incredibly helpful and reliable throughout all the planning. She made it so easy to be the bride! The service during... Read More the event went so smoothly and we even had our favorite cocktails handed to us at any point throughout the evening :) We were overwhelmed with how many guests complimented the venue and reception space, it almost made us feel rich because of how beautiful it was (and we are definitely not)! I would choose this venue ten times over again and recommend it to any bride that is planning a beautiful outdoor wedding with an indoor/outdoor type of reception!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Mandy Z

The grounds where we got married were gorgeous! The ballroom was spacious and decorated beautifully. The food was delicious. Many of our guests told us that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Sylvanna was wonderful to work with. She was full of knowledge and... Read More recommendations. She always had a pleasant attitude despite the number of times we changed our minds on details.

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Myrna A

We loved Trilogy at Vistancia!!! We had the best experience working with Sylvanna and her team. All of our guests loved the venue but were very impressed with the service. We had the BEST day ever and it was all possible due to the professionalism of the staff. Sylvanna,... Read More you are the BEST wedding planner that we have ever met. I work in the hospitality industry and WOW, you are great!!! Kevin & Myrna Reilly

January 2016 Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Natalie M

First and foremost, there is no one in the Valley like Sylvanna! She is the wedding coordinator for Trilogy at Vistancia and trust me when I say, she takes care of you. She makes sure that everything is set for your big day including paying your vendors for you (with the... Read More all-inclusive package). All of my vendors were on time for my ceremony and reception due to Sylvanna's wonderful planning skills. She also has an incredible staff that are never hard to find on the big day. Truthfully, this staff was beyond incredible, helpful and supportive. My ceremony site was beautifully decorated and I was given plenty of options to choose from for setting up. I was also given all of the choices imaginable for seating arrangements and décor (chairs, tablecloths, napkins, etc.) in the reception area. My groom and I chose the Napa Valley buffet menu which included Salmon, Prime Rib, au gratin potatoes, green bean almondine, and Caeser salad. The staff made sure to get orders immediately from me and my groom and served them to us first, which was fantastic since brides and grooms typically forget to eat on their big day. The bartenders were incredibly friendly and even created a signature cocktail for just me and my new groom. That added a special touch to our day that was very thoughtful. Sylvanna also made sure that even though we only had the Well Bar option, Jameson was readily available as it is my husbands favorite. Overall, my wedding day was such a perfect experience that could only have been so wonderful at Trilogy at Vistancia. Book your wedding their! :)

Trilogy Venue

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Julia S

The kiva club in Vistancia is the perfect place to have your wedding. Not only is the venue beautiful, Sylvanna is amazing! She was able to deal with my indecisiveness and all my last minute requests. She's so flexible and very reliable. We would recommend this place to anyone.

A Beautiful Wedding. . . !

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We used one of the outdoor venues at the Kiva Club at Trilogy for our April 2015 wedding, and it was nothing short of spectacular! We had a small, intimate sunset ceremony with just immediate family. The setting was just beautiful and everything came together perfectly! The... Read More Kiva Club catered the reception at our home afterwords. We chose Italian cuisine for the reception, and the food that the Kiva Club's chef prepared was absolutely delicious. The staff who served the meal were very courteous and helpful. Working with Sylvanna to plan our special day was a delight. Her expertise and professionalism, along with her vivacious personality made the planning effortless. She truly loves her profession, and is invaluable to the Kiva Club as the events planner. We would highly recommend the Kiva Club for your special event! Deb and Bryan

Absolutely Beautiful Venue! Phenomenal Staff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Stephanie A

Trilogy at Vistancia was the epitome of a perfect fairy tale wedding site! The moment you step foot you can feel the whimsical ambiance and romantic energy the venue emitted! Sylvanna and her staff at Trilogy were more than welcoming and took care of every need with the upmost... Read More care and perfection of every last detail. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants their dream wedding. We've received so many compliments on how great our wedding was and was the best wedding our guests had ever been to! That day was incredible! Thank you so much Sylvanna and to all of the Trilogy Staff for giving Wayne and I the perfect fairy tale wedding!!! Much Love, Stephanie and Wayne Arceneaux

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Caitlin

Sylvanna and her team at Trilogy at Vistancia's Kiva Club were amazing! I had not a care in the world thanks to there attention to detail and service! We chose an all inclusive package with room for our own customization. The Kiva Club was so perfect with beautiful rooms and... Read More views outside. We had the perfect sunset and weather for our indoor/outdoor wedding and reception. Highly recommend checking them out! You won't be disappointed!

Meet The Events Director

Sylvanna Anderson

With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry - from catering and convention services to restaurants and fine dining - Sylvanna found her true passion in wedding planning and coordination. Sylvanna has used her considerable talents to help clients create corporate events, galas, weddings, quinceaneras, bar mitzvahs, and milestone social occasions. To each event, she brings her unique sense of style and her knowledge of the latest industry trends. Her creativity and expertise assists brides and their families to make this special time stress-free and flawless.