Experience Celebrity!

KLM Artistry provides customized style and elegance for every client. We offer on-location airbrush makeup and hair services for every occasion. Call us today to schedule your trial. We look forward to working with you!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

On-Location Airbrush Makeup & Hair Service, Valleywide, AZ (480) 221-0020

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara S

I cannot say enough what a great job Kim did not only with my hair and makeup but with all of the ladies that were in the room with me! Before and after the wedding Kim did an amazing job helping me with my dress along with the photographers, to the point where my husband... Read More mentioned how awesome she was! I would recommend Kim any day for your upcoming wedding or event! Thanks for everything again Kim!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Laura I

I cannot give enough praise to KLM Artistry. I went to an open house at my wedding venue and got to see a 'bride' with hair and makeup done and it was flawless. At our trial, I knew what I wanted in terms of hair and makeup but Kim was also great with recommendations. On my... Read More wedding day she helped make me feel so beautiful. Her attention to detail and making sure every brushstroke and curl was in its proper place was great. I would highly recommend her to any bride in the greater Phoenix area. Thanks Kim!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Amanda. S

I loved Kim and was thrilled with my hair and makeup! She is very personable and put me at ease by listening carefully to what I wanted. She gave me the exact look I was going for- natural and laid back but more amped up than usual. :) She also did my mom and sister who loved... Read More their looks too! I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anna A

Kim did an amazing job. She is super friendly and accommodating. She took everything in stride and made my hair and makeup look fabulous.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jori D

Kim and Jessie did an amazing job on hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and me! They were very accommodating and everyone was extremely happy with their services. It was a large group of 8 people and went so smoothly and on time! Thank you, Kim and Jessie for doing such an... Read More amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathryn M

TLDR; I hired Kim to do my hair and makeup, and bridal party's makeup, for the day of my wedding back in August. I CANNOT RECOMMEND KIM ENOUGH! Kim is the cream of the crop for bridal hair and makeup. You will not find anyone more professional, organized, experienced and... Read More easy-going! I contacted Kim back in January when looking for hair and makeup. We set up a consultation at her studio in Scottsdale, which was conveniently located and very clean! We tried several different looks and ultimately landed on my perfect look. I booked her instantly! On the day of my wedding, Kim showed up early and prepared. She was organized, professional, and kept me and my mom relaxed when we were getting emotional or stressed about wedding logistics. My hair turned out absolutely beautifully, and I've never had makeup so natural-looking (vs. the industry-standard heavy contouring) and flattering to MY features. She catered my makeup to my natural features instead of trying to cover them up, like most makeup artists do. She made me look and feel stunning, which is what every bride deserves on her wedding day. I also want to mention her experience. Many hair and makeup artists out there are girls who have learned everything they know from Youtube video tutorials. Kim has over 20 years of experience in the industry, and she saved my butt several times throughout the day with her great advice. To give an example, I wanted to go with a light (almost nude) lipstick shade, but she advised that I go just a bit bolder so the color would really pick up in the photographs. SHE WAS RIGHT! When we got our photos from our photographer, there were filters applied that took much of the color out. Luckily because of Kim's suggestion, my lipstick looked great in person AND the photographs! I can't imagine what I would have looked like in the photos if I hadn't listened to her advice. Brides - book KLM Artistry. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda A

Kim did a great job. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I will recommend her in the future for hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Marci M

Kim Macchiaroli of KLM Artistry is a master at her craft. AWESOME hair and makeup! I could not recommend her more!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 April F

Kim is top notch!! I had given Kim pictures of what I wanted my wedding look to be and she made it come to life and exceeded my expectations!! I would highly recommend Kim...amazing work!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 karli h

I had my wedding on October 20th, 2016. Kim went above and beyond! The girls' hair and make up came out AMAZING! She also made my nieces' feel special, I could not get over how cute they looked. She made my day so easy, she was not only on top of hair and make up, but she also... Read More helped out when my sister's dress needed to be taken in a little, not only that, but she helped comfort me when I was overwhelmed with emotions. To anyone looking to book her, rest assured that you are in good hands! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Wendy L

Kim and her assistant were incredible! They arrived early and had everything prepared to make us all look beautiful. I had four bridesmaids who had makeup done and three who had hair done. We all looked wonderful! Kim was so upbeat and personal. I felt like we had another... Read More friend in the room getting ready for the wedding. She listened to my opinions and was attentive. We did a trial run before the wedding so we could make sure we were on the same page. Everything turned out awesome. I HIGHLY recommend KLM Artistry. Five stars!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachel G

Kim was amazing! We came to the venue on my wedding day an hour before the bridal suite was open. But that didn't stop Kim from getting her job done. She found an outlet and started working on my bridesmaids hair! I would highly recommend the elite package. It includes bridal... Read More hair and makeup as well as one other person's hair and makeup and she will stay until the reception to help with any touch ups during pictures. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful. Thank you Kim!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Stephanie B

I purchased Kim's Elite Bridal Package with services for myself, my mom, and two bridesmaids. It was great to have touch-ups throughout the day as well as an extra hand for the photographer/videographer (unexpected and above and beyond!). She took the time to get my desired hair... Read More and makeup look down at the trial and was well prepared for the day of. I would highly recommend KLM Artistry!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Linda G

I could not have asked for a better artist. Not only that, she was flexible enough a few days before the wedding to add in another hairstyle. She was also very willing and available for the trials! Highly highly recommended!!! I definitely suggest getting the package where she... Read More is around during photo's for makeup, dress fluffing, and photographer assistance. FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Debbie L

Kim did my hair and make up one week for my nephew's wedding and then the next week for my son's wedding. I had no idea what I wanted, but she had perfect suggestions for both occasions. She encouraged me to try wispy lashes (for the first time) for my son's wedding. I loved... Read More them! They made my eyes pop! She is friendly and personable and yet very caring and professional. She wants you to be happy, but more importantly, she doesn't finish until she is happy with the result also. My new daughter in love also had her hair and make up done both times. She had specific ideas and pictures she wanted to try. The first time was a "trial" for her wedding day and Kim coordinated it so she could wear her "trial" with a "twist" so as not to spoil the surprise to my nephew's wedding. Kim came to my daughter in law's bridal suite on her wedding day. My daughter in law had changed her mind about her hair and Kim was flexible in coming up with a new plan and did her hair just the way she wanted. She goes the extra mile with a smile for her clients. My daughter also had her hair done for her brother's wedding and was very pleased also. Our hair and make up lasted the night through the lively reception! Choose her, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 keili s

Kim is amazing! At first I was unsure what package to pick and in the end I went with the ultimate bride package which includes hair and makeup and Kim staying until the reception. I am so glad I did. Kim was by my side all day make sure I looked beautiful. She was running... Read More around helping my bridal party, family and friends. She was so easy to work with and has a great personality and is very "go with the flow," which is a must for wedding day! She helped so much during our photos after the ceremony, fixing my dress, bringing me water so I was not dehydrated, reapplying lipgloss, etc. I literally could not imagine my day without Kim! She is the best and well worth the cost.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Shaida V

Kim saved my wedding day!! I did the one thing a bride should never do and had a new facial treatment the week before my wedding. Of course, I broke out worse than I ever had in my life. Kim made my skin look absolutely flawless. No one could tell!! And my photos were stunning.... Read More Kim was also very easy to be around and made everyone so comfortable. She felt like one of the girls helping us to get ready. She also did my makeup and hair for my engagement photos and they were perfect. The makeup felt light and stayed put throughout both the wedding and engagement photos! I never wear liquid foundation so I was nervous about having my makeup done. I also went to Kim with a very soecific idea for my hair for my engagement shoot. After seeing it done, I realized it was better as an idea. I hesitated when Kim asked me what I thought because it really was exactly what I wanted and she immediately whipped into action. "Nope," she said and made a suggestion and a few changes and it was perfect. I told her she didn't have to make any changes, but she knew it wasn't right and cared enough to make sure I loved it. I really appreciated that she took that extra time to make sure I felt perfect. She really is who you'd hope to have with you on the day you want to look your most beautiful. Also, my mom and I had both given Kim a check for my mom's hair and makeup without realizing it, and Kim contacted us to let us know. We really wouldn't have known if Kim hadn't drawn our attention to it. I think that speaks volumes about her character. I truly could not be happier with KLM Artistry.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Kim is an incredible artist, her experience, talent and professionalism shines through in every aspect of her work. Her attention to detail made my wedding photos flawless. I came to her with only a picture and no true idea of what I wanted and she blew me away w my results. Her... Read More communication was incredible, fast responses and thorough answers all my questions. I did my trial run the night before my bachelor party (slept in my makeup) and 24 hours later my make up was still stunning. Kim is truly one-of-a-kind and I will be using her for all of my future events!!

We LOVE KLM Artistry!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Samantha W

Kim came to our hotel the morning of my wedding bright and early! She was so friendly and organized (which is a definite must on the morning of a wedding!). She airbrushed all of my bridesmaids and myself and we could not have asked for a better job! Our makeup lasted all day... Read More through the tears and laughter and was complemented many times by our guests. I would definitely recommend KLM Artistry to any bride to be!!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Belinda P

Kim was wonderful! Not only was she incredibly kind to everybody, she did a beautiful job on hair and makeup. Everybody was so happy with how they looked. Her prices are very reasonable, and she is very flexible. Thank you Kim for beautifying my wedding!

Kim is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and this was all because of Kim! It poured rain on my outdoor wedding and my makeup held up through it all! She is very fun to work with and Is attentive to getting my makeup exactly the way that I wanted. I will definitely use her again in... Read More the future for upcoming special events.

KLM Artistry

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

Kim at KLM was AMAZING. She met with my Daughter at 4 AM for her 8:00 Sunrise Wedding. She was prepared and very awake. She goes way beyond what is expected, as she makes sure you are fed and hydrated. She listens and does exactly what you ask. She offers her ideas and... Read More experience in a way that is so kind and loving. My Daughter looked radiant. Her hair and make-up lasted the entire day without a flaw. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Mackenzie O

Kim went above and beyond during the wedding. Not only did she stay the entire time to constantly fix my hair and makeup, she made sure that my veil and dress looked perfect for every picture taken. She would even run around and get whatever I needed to make sure that I wasn't... Read More stressed out. Kim did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend KLM to any bride!!!

GREAT Bridal Party Hair Services

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Kristen G

I chose KLM Artistry to do formal hairstyles for myself and my three bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had two hair trials, complete with accessories prior to the big day and the final result was absolutely beautiful! I showed her a picture I found on Pinterest for inspiration,... Read More and from there she created the exact look for me! She is an extremely talented stylist, but what blew me away even more was her meticulous nature. Like a true artist, she takes a moment to step back and examine her work before proceeding to the next step. She also took pictures and drew a quick sketch of the hairstyle to make sure she could create the same look on my wedding day. Not only does she strive for perfection-she is also the sweetest person ever! Kim has such a kind, friendly personality! She is extremely easy to work with and flexible too! Everything went exactly as planned with Kim-working with her was an absolute pleasure! All of the girls loved their wedding day hair and I did too! You should definitely book with her :)

Amazing and professional!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Adriana K

Kim was absolutely amazing and provided hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for such a great price! She also did my hair and makeup trial the day of my engagement photos and they turned out just beautiful. Honestly people were saying I looked like a model but it's... Read More just because Kim is so good at her craft. I opted for airbrush and I'm glad I did! Although it took longer to take off, it stayed in place through tears and sweat. When we got back to the hotel after the wedding not one thing was out of place and my makeup (other than my lipstick which is always the first to go) was absolutely flawless. And as if that doesn't convince you, Kim herself is just a wonderful person and so easy to talk to and work with. You can tell immediately she is a kind and warm person. I one-hundred and ten percent recommend KLM!!!