KLM Artistry

(91)

Valleywide, AZ

Experience Celebrity!

KLM Artistry provides customized style and elegance for every client. We offer on-location airbrush makeup and hair services for every occasion. Call us today to schedule your trial. We look forward to working with you!

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

On-Location Airbrush Makeup & Hair Service, Valleywide, AZ

Amazing service!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Renee M

KLM Artistry was simply amazing. Kim helped with everything and made sure that I looked amazing in every picture I took she even made sure my groom looked amazing and was perfect. Kim paid close attention to every single detail if my necklace was crooked she fixed it. I purchased the bridal package and it was worth every penny and so much more I don't know what I would have don't without Kim.

AH-MAZING!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Kaitlin C

I found out about KLM Artistry through another bride who recommended that I use Kim for my wedding day hair and makeup! I had inquired about and spoke to several other hair/makeup artist in the area and found that KLM Artistry's pricing was very reasonable. Kim was also very responsive which is a huge plus in my books! I will be forever grateful of that recommendation because Kim was beyond amazing. When I went for my hair and makeup consultation, I knew I had made the right choice. Kim was extremely welcoming and personable and very attentive to my hair/makeup requests. She asked lots of questions to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. I could tell right off the bat that she truly cared about my ideas, suggestions and thoughts. She is very passionate about what she does and is a perfectionist (in a good way)! After my hair trial, Kim offered to re-do my hair to a more casual style because I was heading straight to a friend's birthday party. I took her up on her offer and she took down the beautiful hair style she had just spent an hour creating, re-curled my hair and put it in a cute pony tail. It was a very kind gesture and solidified my decision to go with KLM Artistry. Kim did not let me down on the day of my wedding. There were 9 of us getting our hair and makeup done (bride, mother of bride, and 7 bridesmaids) so she had a 2nd hair/makeup artist help out. My wedding started at 2 pm so it was an early morning. Kim and Jessie showed up on time (6 am) and set everything up ahead of schedule. One bridesmaid that was schedule with Jessie wanted a waterfall braid, however, Kim is the master of braids. Kim and Jessie were able to rearrange the schedule without missing a beat or getting behind on time. I originally wanted a low side bun but the day off, Kim suggested doing the same bun but in the back. I trusted Kim's opinion and did the low bun in the back. I absolutely LOVED it and thought it looked much better than when the bun was on the side. And the airbrush makeup... WOW! All I can say is that I have never felt more beautiful in my life. My mom and bridesmaids also all looked stunning! Kim was by my side for my solo photos making sure that my front loose curl was laying beautifully against my face, that my necklace wasn't crooked, that my veil was placed perfectly, that my lip color never faded...She basically made me look flawless for photos that I will cherish forever. There are no words to describe my appreciation for everything Kim and Jessie did. They played a big part in making my special day perfect. KLM Artistry was beyond amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. Working with Kim and Jessie was a great experience and if I could re-live the morning of my wedding, I would not change a thing!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Mackenzie O

Kim went above and beyond during the wedding. Not only did she stay the entire time to constantly fix my hair and makeup, she made sure that my veil and dress looked perfect for every picture taken. She would even run around and get whatever I needed to make sure that I wasn't stressed out. Kim did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend KLM to any bride!!!

GREAT Bridal Party Hair Services

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Kristen G

I chose KLM Artistry to do formal hairstyles for myself and my three bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had two hair trials, complete with accessories prior to the big day and the final result was absolutely beautiful! I showed her a picture I found on Pinterest for inspiration, and from there she created the exact look for me! She is an extremely talented stylist, but what blew me away even more was her meticulous nature. Like a true artist, she takes a moment to step back and examine her work before proceeding to the next step. She also took pictures and drew a quick sketch of the hairstyle to make sure she could create the same look on my wedding day. Not only does she strive for perfection-she is also the sweetest person ever! Kim has such a kind, friendly personality! She is extremely easy to work with and flexible too! Everything went exactly as planned with Kim-working with her was an absolute pleasure! All of the girls loved their wedding day hair and I did too! You should definitely book with her :)

Amazing and professional!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Adriana K

Kim was absolutely amazing and provided hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for such a great price! She also did my hair and makeup trial the day of my engagement photos and they turned out just beautiful. Honestly people were saying I looked like a model but it's just because Kim is so good at her craft. I opted for airbrush and I'm glad I did! Although it took longer to take off, it stayed in place through tears and sweat. When we got back to the hotel after the wedding not one thing was out of place and my makeup (other than my lipstick which is always the first to go) was absolutely flawless. And as if that doesn't convince you, Kim herself is just a wonderful person and so easy to talk to and work with. You can tell immediately she is a kind and warm person. I one-hundred and ten percent recommend KLM!!!

So much more than hair/makeup artist!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Samantha S

Kim is, in a word, essential! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, and is so much more than a hair and make up artist. Kim is a big reason that my wedding went off without a hitch and why we had so much time for amazing photos. She is calming when you need her to be and energetic when she has to be! If you hire Kim (definitely get the elite bridal package!!) you will not regret it!! I had a few trials before the wedding so I was confident in her ability to make me and my bridesmaids look perfect on the wedding day. She was also ready with straws so I wouldn't ruin my lipstick, she sprayed down fly-aways, powdered down shine, and even fixed and fluffed my skirt/train during our photos! She was able to flawlessly cover my tattoo and she even did my husband's ponytail and lightly powdered his face, and helped my maid of honor bustle my dress before the reception. I cannot express how grateful I am for all of her help- I was actually really sad to see her go when I walked into the reception! She was amazing and worth so much more than she charges!!

Best vendor I hired

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Erin P

I hired Kim to do hair and makeup for myself, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mother. She and another makeup artist she brought in for the day did an absolutely wonderful job. Neither of them quit until we were all absolutely perfect. My mom was a knock-out! She was fun, energetic, and so professional. She has wonderful taste. I'm the kind of person who wears very little makeup, so having her use her skills and knowledge was really a lifesaver. I also hired Kim to follow us around for everything leading up to the reception, including her bustling my dress before the reception and doing hair and makeup touch-ups throughout the formal photos (to include a second hair style for the reception, without the veil). It was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process. She went above and beyond to not only make sure my hair and makeup and dress were perfect, but she also kept us all calm, helped out where help was needed, assisted the wedding venue managers when needed, assisted the photographers when needed, and took a lot of pressure off everyone involved. This woman really knows her stuff! I would tell anyone to hire her - not just someone like her, I would tell them to hire her specifically. She's awesome. And we all looked fabulous! Thank you so much, Kim!

Makeup Session

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

After working with Kim of KLM Artistry to provide makeup and hair for my wedding, I requested a makeup application session with her. Imagine having an afternoon with a makeup expert who is familiar with all the top brands and who knows the colors that look best on you - that was my experience with Kim. She gave me a list of all the recommended cosmetics and colors before our get-together. When I arrived with my purchased items, she then taught me how to apply everything from foundation to artificial lashes! So much better than having a cosmetic counter make-over, because the colors and products were right for my skin and coloration AND without the pushy sales pitch! Having Kim share her expertise was invaluable!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nicole S

Extremely happy that I went with Kim for my wedding. She listened to my ideas and was open to any adjustments. I had acne for my engagement photos that she was able to fully cover up. For my wedding, she recreated everything from my trial that was 10 months earlier. When I decided I wanted to make small adjustments to my hair and makeup, she did everything to make sure it was just what I wanted. My mother and cousin also had their hair and makeup done and both were beyond happy with it. Completely worth it.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lynne P

I found out about KLM Artistry after searching multiple wedding websites. All of them had great reviews and recommended Kim for my wedding day hair and makeup! I had looked into a few other hair/makeup artist in the area and found that Kim was very responsive, which was really important. I didn't want to be stressing about finding a hair/make up artist or wondering about their reliability. Plus, KLM Artistry's pricing was very reasonable. I am very happy I found Kim because she is beyond amazing. When I went for my hair and makeup consultation, I knew I had made the right choice. Kim was extremely welcoming and personable and very attentive to my hair/makeup requests. She asked lots of questions to to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. My experience with the consultation and her responsiveness to my emails made me sure of my decision to go with KLM Artistry!

Best Experience of My Life

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kimberly S

I got married just over two weeks ago and just thinking about the day still brings tears of happiness to my eyes. Kim was a big part of that. I knew the day I met her for my consultation that I wanted to book her services. She was so caring, warm, and kind. She had amazing attention to detail that I never would have expected. Even after I thought she was done, she would take a step back, and tell me that there was a curl (just one) not doing what she wanted and then fixed it. There is only so much of your hairstyle you see, but I fully trusted that Kim was going to do an amazing job on my big day to ensure that every hair was in it's place. Kim's standards are incredibly high in regards to what she gives her clients. I feel truly blessed that I found her flyer in the pile I received at the Bridal Show. Kim was also very flexible with me. Two days before the wedding, my mom decided she would rather do her own hair instead of having Kim do. I emailed her to let her know so she didn't have to get up so early in the morning, but also to ensure her that I would still be paying for that service since I was canceling with such late notice. Kim sent me a new invoice and timeline for the day of without my mom's service on it. No charge for the cancellation. The day of the wedding, Kim came to our hotel room to get us all ready. There was only myself, two bridesmaids, and a flower girl. She was so calming and reassuring. She was as excited about the day as I was! She encouraged me to cry and not to worry about the makeup. It felt as though she was a part of the wedding party. After we were ready to go, she met us at Stonebridge Manor for the ceremony and reception. She arrived before us and had everything already set up in the bridal suite for touch ups before I even stepped in the room. She was quick to do finishing touches on all of our hair and make up. Up to this point, everything that Kim had done was what I expected. When we started with the pictures is when I was really amazed. I mentioned to Kim that I knew I would cry when I saw my groom during the first look. We had chosen to share traditional vows in front of our guests and personally written vows privately during our first look. Kim told me not to worry and even showed me how to hide a tissue in my bouquet. Kim was there all through pictures, holding my bouquet when needed, fixing my makeup and hair when needed, fixing my dress when needed, holding a drink and food for me, etc. I was simply amazed by the experience! I never expected anywhere near the level of service I got from Kim. I do not think I have enough words to describe how grateful I was/am for all she did that day. I have received many compliments about Kim from other members of my family and bridal party. Everyone was blown away. I plan on using her services every time we have family photos, Christmas card photos, etc. Thank you, Kim!

KLM Artistry is Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Meggie B

I had the pleasure of working with Kim from KLM Artistry for my hair and makeup trial/engagement pictures. She was very accommodating for my schedule, and she did an amazing job! She took her time to get my hair and makeup exactly the way I wanted it for the wedding trial. Then, she took her time to make my hair look amazing for the engagement photo session. I just LOVE how my hair and makeup look in my photographs! I would definitely trust her for your big day!

Extremely pleasant and accommodating

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

I could not be more pleased with the professionalism and efficiency that KLM provided. When there seemed to be curves thrown into the scheduling and extra people needing help these were dealt with in a smooth and stress less manner. All of the bridesmaids hair looked beautiful and makeup flawless. The bride looked absolutely beautiful! What amazed me was the many difficult challenges of thick hair to frizzy and extremely pale skin to very dark tones. Every bridesmaid looked great! I don't know if this is even part of KLM service, but her suggestions for pictures was great. We did not use a professional photographer so her advice for special pictures is something I am very grateful for. Our experience was very positive and was so happy to have used KLM.

A Beautiful Face Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

I had some initial difficulty finding a makeup artist. Some were too expensive or didn't want to work around my wedding being that it was an early morning ceremony; but Kim was AMAZING! She was flexible with being available early, charged me a decent amount for her make up services, allowed me to come to her home for a reasonable $25.00 consultation, had a great personality, and really did an awesome job on my wedding day! She's someone that I was so happy to have at my wedding!

An A+ Job

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Krystal K

Kim was such a pleasure to work with, both in the planning process and for the day of the wedding. I shared pictures of what I was thinking for myself and for my bridesmaids, and Kim helped me narrow down looks and gave me a timeline for the day so I could know what to expect. When it came to the actual wedding day, Kim was wonderful to work with. She was both flexible and pleasant when we needed to switch the order of my bridesmaids getting ready for various reasons, and the girls all looked gorgeous! We had a variety of skin types and hair types to deal with and Kim did a top notch job with every one of them. Not only was her makeup job flawless (Not a hint of my usual dark circles!) but it stayed pristine through outdoor photos in what was an unusually hot August. In fact, if my Groom hadn't been so enthusiastic with the kiss all of the makeup would have stayed until I took it off myself at the end of the evening! (Though Kim was quick to find me in a quiet moment with the lipstick to return it to it's former glory) TL;DR: Kim is a wonderful vendor and I highly recommend that you consider her for both hair and makeup for your wedding. She is skilled, professional, and has a wonderfully upbeat personality well suited for taking care of a bride on her special day.

Best choice!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

I was referred to KLM Artistry by my best friend, whose sister's wedding took place last year. She said Kim was great, and she was right! She was really friendly and listened to what I needed, asked me about the look I was trying to create and did a full trial session beforehand, with no pressure to use her services on the wedding day. I felt absolutely beautiful and my wedding pictures turned out great! My photographer didn't have to do much touching up on the photos. I would recommend KLM Artistry in a heartbeat. I went for the "perfect airbrush" look and I'm really glad that I did. Hair stayed in place all day and even though my wedding was in 114 F weather, hair and make up stayed in place until the reception was over. :)

KLM Artistry / Kim

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Andrea T

Kim did a great job with my wedding hair and makeup. She's easy to work with, friendly, and has good attention to detail. When my dress bustle broke, she took the initiative to fix it herself with some extra safety pins she had. My hair and makeup held up really well for the whole night, and I really "tested" it with nonstop dancing at the reception! Thanks Kim!

Great Hair & Makeup Gals!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Amanda T

Kim & Jessie were outstanding! They provided excellent hair & make up services to the entire bridal party plus both moms! Everyone looked amazing. They took their time with each of us to insure that we each had the right look that we wanted. Very professional, would highly recommend them for any special event. Thank you!

My weddibg

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Krista S

Kim is a awesome artist... I felt like a million bucks... She is a lot of fun

AMAZING service and hair/makeup

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Heather K

I would give Kim 6 stars if I could. I signed up for her Elite package and she went far and beyond just hair and makeup in helping with our wedding day. Not only did myself and my bridesmaids looked amazing but she fixed a groomsman jacket when his button fell off during pictures, she ran down the wine for our ceremony that my bridesmaid forgot, etc. People kept referring to her as the photographers assistant because she was so instrumental in making things go smooth on our wedding day. She was very receptive to making changes so that everyone was 100% satisfied.

Best MakeUp Artist

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Lynn K

If you are looking for someone to do your make up..shop no more! Kim is by far the most personable, calming individual I have met. She will make you laugh, and feel at ease on your special day. Be warned she is a perfectionist......and on your wedding day....I don't think you would want anything less. Thank you Kim....keep smiling and making brides feel like a million on their special day!

Hartman Wedding

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Adriana B

kim was amazing! she covered our tattos as well as dolled us up! she was very professional and had a great personality!

Always a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lexa C

I used KLM for my wedding two years ago and had such a wonderful experience!! Kim is so friendly and professional, but most importantly- skilled!! She just does such a wonderful job of making you look truly beautiful and highlighting your best features while still meeting your expectations. I love a more natural look, and she was able to make me look glamorous without looking like I had tons of makeup to make it happen! The tools she uses are incredible and she even gave me princess service by following me around on my wedding day during pictures and before the ceremony to freshen me up and make me look just beautiful and perfect! She was such a life saver! So now, as my brother in law was getting married, I highly recommended her to my future sister in law, and yet again, KLM came through exceeding everyone's expectations with her brilliant skills, top notch products, and exceptional attention to detail. Everyone loved how great of a job she did, and my now sister in law looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day!! If you are looking to have your makeup done for your wedding (or someone else's wedding) stop your search right now!! You just stumbled upon the BEST there is!!

Kim is MUST HAVE for every bride

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Olja S

Kim is MUST HAVE for every bride. Her talent and attention to detail are amazing. She is flexible and fun to work with. Kim will stay with you during photo session and not just touch up your makeup but she will run around and help in every possible way. She made me and my daughter absolutely gorgeous. Kim is the best investment for your wedding. THANK YOU!!!

Best hair and make up artist ever!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jennifer K

I found KLM Artistry through searching on TheKnot and after browsing the website, I knew hands down that I wanted Kim as my hair and make up artist for my wedding. Even though my wedding was in May 2013, I set up my hair and make up trial at the beginning of August to confirm that I wanted to book Kim. As soon as I met her, and especially after my hair and make up trial, I booked her that day. I've never felt so beautiful in my life and I got so many compliments that day that I knew I had found the perfect artist. I also used Kim for my hair and make up artist for my husband and I's engagment session. Kim was excellent with communication and was able to come up with a great day of schedule, especially considering how many girls we had (8 girls; all with make up, 6 with hair). We had so many people that Kim had to bring in another artist she works with frequently (Jessie) to help get all of us done. Both women were amazing and listened to exactly what we wanted and helped to make sure we all looked and felt beautiful. Kim had also done this with me at my hair and make up trial and at the engagement session which was really helpful because I knew what I wanted done with my hair but had no clue about make up. One of the things I also loved was that included in the package is that Kim stayed to touch up hair and make up throughout the pictures as well as after the ceremony before we went into the reception. She was also present during the pictures to help make sure everything was laying correctly (i.e. jewelry) and to help keep hair and make up in perfect condition. I've never felt like more of a celebrity! She was also awesome in helping us switch everything to another bridal ready room when the a/c broke in the room we were in and we all started sweating to death (Arizona in May; it was hotter in the room than it was outside). I could not have asked for a better hair and make up artist, especially for the price ($782.50 for all 8 girls, 2 artists, large tattoo cover up, and all day service from 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM).

Send Email