Is this your business? claim it now

KlockWork Band

(3)

Houston, TX

KlockWork Band

Houston, TX

BEST BAND IN HOUSTON!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Katy D

I saw this band 5 years ago at a wedding, and have thought about them ever since. They are a GREAT time, and play incredible music. While the band played "dinner music" during our sit-down dinner, guests kept coming up to us saying that they couldn't wait to hit the dance floor!! Once we did, nobody left it for over 2.5 hours. The musicians are superb, and the entertainment value is priceless. Many friends have already asked me for their name and contact information-- and I hope that they use Klockwork so that I can dance to them again!!! Their manager is great and very easy to work with as well. Everything went perfectly.

AMAZINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Talia D

This band completely made my night what it was. They were fabulous, SO classy, FUN, and completely made my snazzy downtown Houston wedding that much fancier. The best money I spent. They were SO MUCH FUN!

Great music!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Candice O

We didn't want the party to stop at the end of the night because the music was so good and everyone was dancing the night away. Their sound was a perfect mix of R&B and rock. We were very pleased.

Send Email