Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

3214 W 55th St, Chicago, IL (773) 737-8232

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lexi H

Our flowers were beautiful and Mark was great to work with! I really appreciated that he was willing to adjust some things to our budget. We chose to splurge on a couple "wow" pieces that could be used for ceremony and reception, while scaling down a bit on centerpieces. I... Read More recommend looking through their regular website at flowers you can order to get a rough idea of what they can do for a centerpiece at different price points. I also wanted guests to be able to take the centerpieces home, without having to buy expensive vases, so Mark was willing to work with vases I gathered up on my own. I loved how every table was a little different, but overall a gorgeously cohesive design. We also had some candles in our package, which were totally worth it! My only minor complaint was that some of the ledge candles were not spread out like I requested. I had specific written instructions about how many candles I wanted in each window, but they ended up clustered together, leaving some areas with too many candles and others without candles. When you're paying per candle, you need to be specific, and I was disappointed that they were not quite where I wanted, but I'm sure no one else noticed and the overall look was still beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Laura S

We were impressed with Mark instantly and knew we were going to book with him for our September 2016 wedding before we even saw the quote. We loved that Kloeckner is a family owned business and that he seemed to have a lot of knowledge about flowers and overall wedding décor. I... Read More literally teared up with joy at our flower showing (their version of a tasting) and was even more blown away when I saw our décor and flowers on the day of the wedding. They don’t nickel and dime you like a few other vendors seemed to do and included a few elements (such a bathroom blooms) as complimentary. Everything was seamless and I would highly recommend Mark/Kloeckner Preferred Flowers for your wedding!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ryan M

Our flowers were so beautiful, thank you to Kloeckner Preferred Flowers! Mark Weber and his team did a wonderful job! I got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful they were! They were also very accommodating with dropping of our bridal party flowers early in the... Read More day, then arriving at the venue to set up for both the ceremony then again for the reception and coming back to pick up everything at the end of the night. They were very easy to work with! Also, I really appreciated my second meeting with Mark about a month before my wedding to view some samples and make some slight changes. Overall fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom!

Breathtaking floral arrangements

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Carolyn S

We heard about Kloeckner through a friend who used them for their wedding. My first impression when I went to meet Mark there was that the location looks pretty sketchy from the outside. After meeting with Mark, however, I knew that we needed to go with him. I told him that my... Read More theme was peacock feathers and he took my idea and not only told me about what flowers we could use, but showed me a few samples around the shop. Besides a small snafu of forgetting to call and remind him about our meeting for the mock-up, Mark was very on top of everything. When he forgot our meeting, he even gave us a free bouquet with our flowers at the mock-up meeting. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful and look GREAT in our photos. And the centerpieces were perfect! He even added extra peacock feathers at the last minute for the extra touch that I wanted. Overall, Ryan and I are so glad that we went with Kloeckner!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Erin M

Kloeckner flowers was a wonderful vendor to work with. Mark really listened to all of my ideas about the flowers, and executed them beautifully! They are the only florist I interviewed that does a "flower trial" so you can see the centerpieces prior to the event. The only hiccup... Read More was that they forgot my mother's lace for my bouquet, but they met us at the church and fixed it right before I walked down the aisle! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

The only vendor that fell within my original budget, that alone was reason enough to like them! But they made the day just that much more beautiful with bringing my vision to life! I'd HIGHLY recommend them!

Best value

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Chicago weddings can be very expensive, Kloeckner's was the exception. Mark and Pam in the office were fantastic to work with and they are so talented. We had a meeting a few weeks before the wedding where we discussed style and preferences. I was so impressed on our wedding... Read More day, Mark captured our requests perfectly. We had so many compliments on our centerpieces, they were abundant and unique. I have an uncle who is a florist and was worried he would be critical of our choices. He was impressed with the flowers, that’s a huge compliment! I will use Kloeckner’s in the future for other reasons!

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Anna B

Kloeckner was a florist I found reviewing my site vendor materials. I highly recommend them for weddings. Mark and Pam were great to work with, they answered my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. When I met with Mark to discuss the actual arrangements he was very... Read More attentive, listened to my opinions and ideas, and when I was uncertain offered me several options. He also didn't push when I said I didn't want something. I ended up with a gorgeous bouquet and the decorative flowers at the venue were spectacular and really helped to tie everything together. Since it was a winter wedding they even provided bags for my and the bridemaids' bouquets so we could get them to the venue from our hotel and they wouldn't be exposed to the cold too much. Forethought!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 greer s

Mark from Kloeckner flowers worked to deliver the perfect flowers and setting for our wedding day. He was so easy to work with and eager to match what we had in our minds. His work was so beautiful many guests and other vendors at the wedding asked who did the flowers and if... Read More they could use pictures of them. The flowers were classic, beautiful and perfect. He was extremely responsive and available for last minute changes etc. I would highly recommend Kloeckner flowers for any event but definitely your wedding. They are trustworthy, have great taste and won't let you down.

Best Florist!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Lindsey D

I can not say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Mark and the rest of the Kloeckner team for our wedding at Cafe' Brauer! I came in with big visions and he made them all come to life and on a budget! I was disappointed after meeting with a couple other... Read More florists and they came back with extremely high proposals. We had a decent budget but could not bring ourselves to spend a ridiculous amount on flowers that die the next day. When we met with Mark he was great at walking me through the whole day and what we need and don't need. For example, he suggested using the bouquets for the head table, when other florists were pushing for full arrangements that really just block the bride and groom. We pretty much decided to go with them instantaneously and for the next 9 months Mark or someone at Kloeckner was always quick to answer my questions. Mark always listened closely to my vision and made excellent suggestions based on other components of our wedding! His black candlesticks worked perfectly for our tall centerpieces :) He pays close attention to detail and it was obvious as soon as you entered Cafe Brauer. He did candlelights around the ledges of the reception hall that were stunning and made the room sparkle. He truly has a great gift of both creativity and really listening to what the bride wants. Kloeckner nailed every aspect of my vision and then some! We have received SEVERAL compliments- many of which were that it was the most beautiful room they've ever seen. Wish I could have another wedding to work with them again :) They were definitely one of my favorites to work with through the wedding planning!

Beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Marie B

Mark and his team at Kloeckner's were a GREAT find!! They really listened to the vision and were able to use flowers and decor to make it happen. They were so flexible with changing things up until the wedding and it was nice to be able to tweak the proposals as needed. They... Read More worked within our budget and when the wedding day came, the flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I wish they could have lasted forever!

great customer service and beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Elizabeth S

We were thrilled with our decision to use Knoeckner Flowers. Mark, the store owner, was so patient and creative. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out beautiful. The flowers were fresh and they lasted long after the wedding.

love them!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Amy M

Awesome work, beautiful flowers that held up all day!

AWESOME FLORIST!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Sarah D

Kloeckner is a professional, well-run florist that did a wonderful job on our wedding. We met with Mark and he was accommodating, reasonable, and excited to see that our day would turn out just as we planned. With all the flowers in the reception room looked amazing. All of... Read More the staff was helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better product. My flowers, my bridesmaids flowers, and the groomsmen flowers were fresh and just as planned. Book Kloeckner's! You won't be disappointed!

Bouquets

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Christina G

my bouquet looked just like the picture I showed Pam. She helped me so much and even made changes a week and a half before the wedding. The price I paid for the flowers was great! Great quality, great people, great price!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Elizabeth M

Mark was great to work with. Our flowers turned out really really well - I felt like we got so much for our money and the service they offer is unbelievable!

Be very specific!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Oksana O

I chose Kloeckner as my florist because I liked the pictures I saw, our consultant (Mark) was very nice, and they were extremely willing to work with us on price. (I had also gotten a proposal from Scarlet Petal, but they had a minimum that was way above what I wanted my... Read More maximum to be, and Kloeckner was willing to do pretty much the same design within my budget.) After our first meeting with Mark, where I told him what my vision was, I emailed him a few changes. The changes in quantity were fine, but the changes in design were not made. Thankfully the design changes were little things, but I was still disappointed. When the bouquets were brought to our hotel, I almost cried. They featured huge lilies, after I had told Mark (from the beginning) that I didn't want any lilies or any big flowers. In the scope of what could have gone wrong, it really wasn't bad. And by the end of the wedding, I had actually grown to like the bouquets. But I still wish that I had asked for a sample photo prior to the wedding. The welcome arrangement was a little sparser than I had imagined it, and kinda dry-looking. But not bad. The mothers' corsages were made of orchids, which started falling apart even before we got to the ceremony. I don't know if that could have been helped. The bouquets lasted all night and into the next day, no problem. The centerpieces were absolutely perfect. In general, I think Kloeckner is a good company. Just make sure that you know what you want and are very specific about it from the beginning. Make sure every detail, including things you think of after the initial meeting, are included in your proposal/contract.

Perfect Blooms

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Ericka B

I can't say enought about how happy I was with how the floral turned out. Mark and his team understood exactly the look I was going for. I wanted to see blooms everywhere. I didn't want just rocks and glass. All of the center pieces looked perfect and really fit the venue. And... Read More they made the church look even more wonderful. I hope to work with them again someday.

Review for Kloeckner Preferred Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Dinah P

People did not stop gushing about how beautiful and unique our flowers were!!!