we are a group of artists who love what we do

KJAD provides high-quality creative services, including photography, videography, stationery design and day-of coordination. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we treat your event as if it were our own. We help you be comfortable, so we can capture you enjoying the beans out of your big day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

124 South Main Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA (215) 802-5988

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lindsey J

Everyone was wonderful. When I had questions they would answer quickly. Before the wedding we talked out all the details so the day would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding the photographer did s great job staying on schedule and making the entire day stress free!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelli C

My husband and I used Knot Just Any Day for their videography services for our wedding in August. Steve and his staff are amazing to work with, funny, very professional, and organized! They were very responsive to any of our questions. Knot Just Any Day met with us a few weeks... Read More before the wedding to go over the timeline to ensure the videographers were where they needed to be to capture all of the important moments on our special day. We did not need to worry that something would not be captured at our wedding! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing and is better than we ever expected! Knot Just Any Day also offers dance lessons. We decided to do a dance lesson with Lauren (who is terrific!). It made our first dance so much more fun, and our family and friends loved it! We are so happy we decided to use Knot Just Any Day to video our wedding day, and we highly recommend them for any of your wedding services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Julianna N

My fiancé and I couldn't have been happier with our engagement photos from Knot Just Any Day. The team is SO much fun to work with, and they make it so easy! We're incredibly grateful to have them as our photographers, and can't wait to see what they do for our wedding. Thank... Read More you Steve and Deanna!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shannon C

We just got married in September and had Steve and his crew with us all day! The day started early and ended way too soon! The KJAD team were troopers with our crazy schedule! They were all so friendly and so fun to work with! We are so glad we got the opportunity to have them... Read More capture all the special moments of our big day! Highly recommend this awesome team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shana W

I can still vividly recall meeting with KJAD for the very first time at their “state-of-the-art” studio. I knew exactly what I envisioned for my Fall wedding, and KJAD turned that vision into a magical reality. From our stationary, to our display shower, to the photography, and... Read More incredible donut wall, KJAD simply mastered every single detail. Turning to the wedding day, KJAD was along my side for the entire day/night. I cannot thank them enough for how flawless everything was. Let alone, FUN! So, thank you KJAD for turning my visions into a fairytale wedding, and know that not only will I always consider you my favorite photographers, but more importantly, my forever friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel M

The KJAD crew blew us away! Steve and Jimmy were so great to work with and made the day so much fun. We were on a tight timeline and they went above and beyond to take amazing photos of the prep, our ceremony, and at the Philadelphia Art Museum and still got us to the reception... Read More for cocktail hour. We would recommend Steve and the KJAD crew to anyone and we will be back for other services in the future.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Joseph S

Our wedding was an amazing day, and the KJAD team played a big role in making that possible! We had an engagement session with Steve and Amanda several months before the big day, and their professionalism, skill attention to what we were looking for assured us early on that... Read More their team was the right fit for our wedding party. On the big day, we used their coordination and photography services; we were extremely satisfied with their team-based approach. At the beginning of the day, Steve and Deanna worked with the groom and groomsmen and Amanda and Lauren worked with the bride and bridesmaids to get pictures before the ceremony and to keep us on schedule. From the church forward, the team operated seamlessly and added in MJ for additional photography. With so much going on, Steve and the team made us feel comfortable throughout the day and we were amazed with the results! We felt that the KJAD crew worked hard to help make our day perfect! We give them the highest recommendation for your wedding photography and coordination needs!

2017-10-30T14:45:41 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for the wonderful review! so glad to hear that your day was so great. we had a blast too!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mike R

We cannot possibly say enough positive things about KJAD! KJAD was our wedding day photographers and videographers. From the very beginning, Steve and Deanna made us feel like we were in incredibly invested, caring, and capable hands. From helping us create our wedding day... Read More timeline to scoping out our venue beforehand, KJAD made us feel calm and prepared. Amanda was an impeccable lead shooter, and she organized our entire day seamlessly. She and I were on the same exact page throughout the day, and she was a lifesaver! Jimmy, Sam, MJ and Alex helped make our day run smoothly, and were an absolute blast to be with. The KJAD crew made our wedding day the amazing even it was, and we cannot recommend KJAD enough!

2017-10-30T14:47:03 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! can't wait to share what we captured with you! be in touch soon!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashlee S

We used KJAD as our photographers, specifically Amanda and Mike (MJ), and absolutely loved them! From the time we originally booked them last Fall until our wedding on 10/14/17, they were extremely responsive and communicative with all information and any questions we had. They... Read More even came to NYC to shoot our engagement photos! The engagement photos are top quality, and we cannot wait to see our wedding photos soon! Amanda and MJ were on time, professional, organized, helped with anything that we needed, and were open to our ideas for photos, and they also suggested many interesting photo ideas that we would not have thought of! I highly suggest KJAD for your wedding needs! The whole team as well as the owner Steve are amazing and will be sure to make your special day the very best.

2017-10-30T14:48:21 Response from the vendor

wow! thank you thank you! we had a great time in NYC with you both and we are super excited to share your photos with you soon... be in touch!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kathleen A

Steve, Ashley, and the whole KJAD crew was great throughout our entire wedding day and awesome leading up to the day including helping us figure out our timeline and organizing all of the pieces as we kept joking that we had never done this before! They were a fun and cool crew... Read More that fit seamlessly into our bridal party and family and were able to organize our family pictures despite a sick 6 year old without incident. Even though we got kicked out of the state park location due to alcohol consumption, they rolled with it and found another beautiful spot to shoot. We can’t wait to see the pictures and are thankful for all of their assistance throughout the day! Would definitely recommend their services!

2017-10-30T14:51:12 Response from the vendor

you all were wonderful to work with! we had such a great time... can't wait to share your photos with you... super soon!! thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sara K

Completely Amazing! We used KJAD for our invitations, pictures and video and everything was absolutely amazing! The invitations were beautiful and one of a kind! Steve and Dee were amazing for the whole process leading up to the wedding and helped us make the day so personal.... Read More Steve and MJ's pictures were incredible! I cannot wait to create a photo album with the help of KJAD, I know we are so excited to have these memories of an amazing day. The videos from the day were phenomenal and I am so happy we decided to have a videographer for the ceremony and our toasts! Definitely would recommend KJAD !

2017-10-30T14:49:49 Response from the vendor

yay! thank you so much for the great review. so happy you loved everything!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amanda S

This company is the absolute best! Having their photo booth at our reception was one of the highlights of our night. Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we! Steve, Dee and MJ are absolutely wonderful, sweet and fun people. We were so happy to have them running the photo... Read More booth. They treat you like family. My only regret was not hiring them for our wedding photos. (We had already hired a photographer before finding them to do the photo booth.) We will be hiring them for our future photo needs though and have been recommending them to all of our family and friends. Do yourself a favor and hire them, you won't regret it!

2017-06-26T12:56:44 Response from the vendor

thanks you so much for the awesome review!! we had such a nice time with everyone. hope all is well. yay!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lindsay G

My fiancé & I were blown away by our engagement pictures taken by Knot Just Any Day Photography! Not only did Steve & Mike make us feel so relaxed during our shoot, they also made it fun and had so many creative ideas. We had an absolute blast during our engagement session and... Read More are so in love with the beautiful moments they captured for us. Our pictures turned out incredible, something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend these guys for any occasion!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amy W

The crew at knot just anyday made our day stress free and perfect! They were professional and prompt and provided us with amazing photos ! Our guests were felt comfortable because they were not to intrusive but were there to snap every shot that was requested. We have over 1000... Read More pictures and an additional 1000 from our photo booth. I would recommend adding the photo booth to your wedding package! They had it so organized and even made up custom props!! In addition to getting all of our photo booth pictures digitally... They created an adorable scrap book with them the night of the wedding! Can't say enough about the amazing staff !

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Crystal W

FELT LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY! Let me start by saying that Steve and the KJAD team went above and beyond in planning & photographing our wedding! As I have never been married before, I was unsure on how some of the logistics were going to go, but after meeting with the team... Read More Steve helped me figure everything out! They assisted in coordinating my ceremony & helped me out with my "first look" where I was able to get some really cute pictures with my pups! The KJAD team was amazing to work with in that they are so personable & COOL! My bridal party both the gals & guys were a bit rambunctious let's say :) but the KJAD team was able to perfectly capture all of the fun, love, and shenanigans thruout the night. My husband and I definitely got more then "just a photographer" in working with KJAD...they were so comfortable to work with they felt like family!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy T

Steve and the KJAD team were a huge part of making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Throughout the planning process Steve always had time to meet, talk through ideas or just tell me everything was going to be fine! It's really important to have someone with Steve and... Read More KJAD's experience be involved on what could be the most stressful day of your life. Thanks to KJAD we didn't worry about a thing. Our party had a blast taking our pictures in some great sites that Steve and I were able to work out together! The morning of the wedding Steve came to my house and said "There is a vine-covered wall around the corner (by an old warehouse by my house) and the girls are going there!" So we rounded up the bridesmaids and took a couple quick shots there. Those are the kind of unique shots you are going to get with Steve. We also had a large wedding party and Steve and Ashley worked with the groomsmen's shenanigans all day!!! We can't wait to see our photos, we know they will be beautiful! Thank you KJAD!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy T

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren L

Not even sure where to start! Steve and Amanda were there for our special day and I couldn't of asked for better photographers! Steve and his team were so timely and responsive during the planning process and Steve and I touched base the day before to run down any questions,... Read More concerns, timelines. I told him some things that were important to me to be photographed (never wrote out a list) and as I got ready and in my gown I started remembering all the little details that I had wanted photographed. Little did I know he had already captured every single one (and there was quite a few)...he got every picture I requested without once having to ask me where something was or disturbing my day. Amanda photographed the guys and they had such a blast with her! I've seen some photos taken from people's cell phones and she got them to do some awesome stuff. As for the reception, I didn't even know they were there (not like it would've mattered Bc they're such a blast) but they did their thing without getting in anyone's way and made sure to communicate to me the day before that if there were any pics I wanted with people or our families wanted while at the reception, just to grab them and wed get it done ASAP. They literally don't miss a thing. I couldn't be happier and my bridal party absolutely loved them too which is obviously another plus! Thanks so much KJAD!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelsey D

KJAD went about and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Steve and MJ were there to help us from the very start! The meetings leading up to the wedding made us feel overprepared and absolutely comfortable. They develop a timeline of events and are very organized.... Read More Steve & Bridget also have the most beautiful studio that truly makes you feel at home! The wedding day was one of the hottest of the summer and Steve & MJ stuck it out with the most positive and infectious energy! Not only did they take the most beautiful of photos, they were the best of company to have 'stuck' with me all day! I would recommend them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Andra S

The KJAD team was nothing but amazing to work with. From braving the sun, rain, snow, and cool weather of our engagement photos to the scorching heat of our wedding photos, the KJAD team did an amazing job. They took a variety of styles of photos from formal and traditional to... Read More fun and silly. The entire KJAD team was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They went above and beyond to get the shots we wanted. Our photos turned out great and they were able to capture each moment of our big day. Thank you to the KJAD team for everything you have done for us and helping us capture a lifetime of memories! I would recommend KJAD to anyone for any and all photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erin L

Knot Just Any Day was the perfect choice for our wedding day.! The whole team made the process so easy from start to finish and alway kept us informed throughout the process. They not only created the most beautiful invitations for our special day but Steve and Mike made both... Read More the engagement session and Wedding day photos fun and relaxed. They truly are an amazing group of talented individuals and captured all the special moments that will be treasured for a lifetime. I could have asked for a better experience and would definitely use them for all of our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rianna J

KJAD was fantastic on our wedding day. The entire team, from Steve and Deanna in the office to Amanda and Ashley at our wedding, were the best professionals to deal with. Amanda and Ashley took all the traditional family photos, but then had some fun with the bridal party and... Read More my husband and I to get even better shots. In addition to being extremely professional, they were incredibly fun too! By the end of our wedding, it felt like the team were friends of ours instead of vendors. I'd recommend the KJAD team to any bride and groom if you want to the best.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Keek H

I can't possibly put into words how amazing our wedding day was with the help of KJAD's wedding coordination. I'm afraid to think of what it would have been like without them! Bridget, Steve, Deanna, and Jimmy were just as much a part of our big day as we were. There was always... Read More clear communication through email regarding our wedding timeline and vendor information. We were able to meet with them a few times before our actual wedding day. KJAD came to our rehearsal and made it a point to get to know those in our wedding party and our immediate family members. They had our day planned from start to finish, taking care of any last minute details and contacts with vendors, assisting with set up and break down, and helping our day be organized and easy so we could enjoy it. They were flexible during the ceremony and anything we asked of them they did with a huge smile! Even down to assisting girls get ready, bringing us umbrellas to our photo sites, and having emergency kits in case! They were absolutely one of the most valuable part of our day and KJAD holds a special part in our heart! They're great at what they do and they exceeded our expectations from start to finish!

2016-09-19T12:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and had a blast doing it! We wish you nothing but love and happiness is your future together!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Marissa F

Steve and Mike went out of their way to make our engagement photo shoot fun! Our pictures came out absolutely wonderful, and we could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you for some great photos that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Ashley G

Steve is simply amazing with what he does with a camera. Our engagement photos were exactly what I had imagined with my theme and cannot wait for our wedding photos. I have no doubt they will be amazing!

2016-10-11T11:34:38 Response from the vendor

thanks ash!!!

steve and bridget husted

KJAD was started in 2010 by husband and wife team Steve Husted and Bridget Giunta Husted. Steve, a photographer & designer, and Bridget, a special events coordinator & all around crafty lady, decided that since they loved every part of their wedding, they would create a company designed to provide others with the same experience. Since then, KJAD and it's team have expanded to include other custom services. In April 2015, we opened the doors to our first brick and mortar studio in downtown Wilkes-Barre. Stop by when you can, we'd love to meet you and chat about your wedding day plans.