we are a group of artists who love what we do

KJAD provides high-quality creative services, including photography, videography, stationery design and day-of coordination. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we treat your event as if it were our own. We help you be comfortable, so we can capture you enjoying the beans out of your big day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

124 South Main Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA (215) 802-5988

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amanda S

This company is the absolute best! Having their photo booth at our reception was one of the highlights of our night. Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we! Steve, Dee and MJ are absolutely wonderful, sweet and fun people. We were so happy to have them running the photo... Read More booth. They treat you like family. My only regret was not hiring them for our wedding photos. (We had already hired a photographer before finding them to do the photo booth.) We will be hiring them for our future photo needs though and have been recommending them to all of our family and friends. Do yourself a favor and hire them, you won't regret it!

2017-06-26T12:56:44 Response from the vendor

thanks you so much for the awesome review!! we had such a nice time with everyone. hope all is well. yay!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lindsay G

My fiancé & I were blown away by our engagement pictures taken by Knot Just Any Day Photography! Not only did Steve & Mike make us feel so relaxed during our shoot, they also made it fun and had so many creative ideas. We had an absolute blast during our engagement session and... Read More are so in love with the beautiful moments they captured for us. Our pictures turned out incredible, something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend these guys for any occasion!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amy W

The crew at knot just anyday made our day stress free and perfect! They were professional and prompt and provided us with amazing photos ! Our guests were felt comfortable because they were not to intrusive but were there to snap every shot that was requested. We have over 1000... Read More pictures and an additional 1000 from our photo booth. I would recommend adding the photo booth to your wedding package! They had it so organized and even made up custom props!! In addition to getting all of our photo booth pictures digitally... They created an adorable scrap book with them the night of the wedding! Can't say enough about the amazing staff !

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Crystal W

FELT LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY! Let me start by saying that Steve and the KJAD team went above and beyond in planning & photographing our wedding! As I have never been married before, I was unsure on how some of the logistics were going to go, but after meeting with the team... Read More Steve helped me figure everything out! They assisted in coordinating my ceremony & helped me out with my "first look" where I was able to get some really cute pictures with my pups! The KJAD team was amazing to work with in that they are so personable & COOL! My bridal party both the gals & guys were a bit rambunctious let's say :) but the KJAD team was able to perfectly capture all of the fun, love, and shenanigans thruout the night. My husband and I definitely got more then "just a photographer" in working with KJAD...they were so comfortable to work with they felt like family!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy T

Steve and the KJAD team were a huge part of making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Throughout the planning process Steve always had time to meet, talk through ideas or just tell me everything was going to be fine! It's really important to have someone with Steve and... Read More KJAD's experience be involved on what could be the most stressful day of your life. Thanks to KJAD we didn't worry about a thing. Our party had a blast taking our pictures in some great sites that Steve and I were able to work out together! The morning of the wedding Steve came to my house and said "There is a vine-covered wall around the corner (by an old warehouse by my house) and the girls are going there!" So we rounded up the bridesmaids and took a couple quick shots there. Those are the kind of unique shots you are going to get with Steve. We also had a large wedding party and Steve and Ashley worked with the groomsmen's shenanigans all day!!! We can't wait to see our photos, we know they will be beautiful! Thank you KJAD!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy T

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren L

Not even sure where to start! Steve and Amanda were there for our special day and I couldn't of asked for better photographers! Steve and his team were so timely and responsive during the planning process and Steve and I touched base the day before to run down any questions,... Read More concerns, timelines. I told him some things that were important to me to be photographed (never wrote out a list) and as I got ready and in my gown I started remembering all the little details that I had wanted photographed. Little did I know he had already captured every single one (and there was quite a few)...he got every picture I requested without once having to ask me where something was or disturbing my day. Amanda photographed the guys and they had such a blast with her! I've seen some photos taken from people's cell phones and she got them to do some awesome stuff. As for the reception, I didn't even know they were there (not like it would've mattered Bc they're such a blast) but they did their thing without getting in anyone's way and made sure to communicate to me the day before that if there were any pics I wanted with people or our families wanted while at the reception, just to grab them and wed get it done ASAP. They literally don't miss a thing. I couldn't be happier and my bridal party absolutely loved them too which is obviously another plus! Thanks so much KJAD!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelsey D

KJAD went about and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Steve and MJ were there to help us from the very start! The meetings leading up to the wedding made us feel overprepared and absolutely comfortable. They develop a timeline of events and are very organized.... Read More Steve & Bridget also have the most beautiful studio that truly makes you feel at home! The wedding day was one of the hottest of the summer and Steve & MJ stuck it out with the most positive and infectious energy! Not only did they take the most beautiful of photos, they were the best of company to have 'stuck' with me all day! I would recommend them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Andra S

The KJAD team was nothing but amazing to work with. From braving the sun, rain, snow, and cool weather of our engagement photos to the scorching heat of our wedding photos, the KJAD team did an amazing job. They took a variety of styles of photos from formal and traditional to... Read More fun and silly. The entire KJAD team was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They went above and beyond to get the shots we wanted. Our photos turned out great and they were able to capture each moment of our big day. Thank you to the KJAD team for everything you have done for us and helping us capture a lifetime of memories! I would recommend KJAD to anyone for any and all photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erin L

Knot Just Any Day was the perfect choice for our wedding day.! The whole team made the process so easy from start to finish and alway kept us informed throughout the process. They not only created the most beautiful invitations for our special day but Steve and Mike made both... Read More the engagement session and Wedding day photos fun and relaxed. They truly are an amazing group of talented individuals and captured all the special moments that will be treasured for a lifetime. I could have asked for a better experience and would definitely use them for all of our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rianna J

KJAD was fantastic on our wedding day. The entire team, from Steve and Deanna in the office to Amanda and Ashley at our wedding, were the best professionals to deal with. Amanda and Ashley took all the traditional family photos, but then had some fun with the bridal party and... Read More my husband and I to get even better shots. In addition to being extremely professional, they were incredibly fun too! By the end of our wedding, it felt like the team were friends of ours instead of vendors. I'd recommend the KJAD team to any bride and groom if you want to the best.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Keek H

I can't possibly put into words how amazing our wedding day was with the help of KJAD's wedding coordination. I'm afraid to think of what it would have been like without them! Bridget, Steve, Deanna, and Jimmy were just as much a part of our big day as we were. There was always... Read More clear communication through email regarding our wedding timeline and vendor information. We were able to meet with them a few times before our actual wedding day. KJAD came to our rehearsal and made it a point to get to know those in our wedding party and our immediate family members. They had our day planned from start to finish, taking care of any last minute details and contacts with vendors, assisting with set up and break down, and helping our day be organized and easy so we could enjoy it. They were flexible during the ceremony and anything we asked of them they did with a huge smile! Even down to assisting girls get ready, bringing us umbrellas to our photo sites, and having emergency kits in case! They were absolutely one of the most valuable part of our day and KJAD holds a special part in our heart! They're great at what they do and they exceeded our expectations from start to finish!

2016-09-19T12:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and had a blast doing it! We wish you nothing but love and happiness is your future together!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Marissa F

Steve and Mike went out of their way to make our engagement photo shoot fun! Our pictures came out absolutely wonderful, and we could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you for some great photos that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Ashley G

Steve is simply amazing with what he does with a camera. Our engagement photos were exactly what I had imagined with my theme and cannot wait for our wedding photos. I have no doubt they will be amazing!

2016-10-11T11:34:38 Response from the vendor

thanks ash!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kelly B

Steve and Amanda were awesome! They made sure our day was captured perfectly and even let us include our little dog Izzie :)

2016-10-11T11:25:47 Response from the vendor

thanks kelly!! Izzie was just wonderful to work with... such the model! thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Melissa W

I can't say enough about the staff at Knot Just Any Day and the phenomenal job they did at our wedding! We ended up using them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and also coordination/decor. They were fantastic to work with and really made our day all that more... Read More special. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional photographers and/or wedding coordination!

2015-12-17T14:48:01 Response from the vendor

thanks so much!! hope you two are doing well! happy holidays from all of us!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Marisa P

Knot Just Any Day was the perfect choice for our special day. From the beginning there was consistent and clear communication. The openness and flexibility represent how committed and professional they are. I truly felt important throughout the whole planning process and the... Read More entire day. The creativity that Steve and his team have were incredible and I could not be happier with the final product. They were able to transfer the beauty, emotions, and special moments into a video which we will cherish forever. I could not recommend Knot Just Any Day more. I never had to worry if they were going to capture a moment, because of how cared for I felt during such an important time in my life.

2015-11-23T11:20:00 Response from the vendor

thanks so much marisa! hope all is well... say hi to eric and family!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Matt K

KJAD was phenomenal from start to finish. They are incredibly nice, very creative, and clear masters of their craft. And lots of fun! One thing I learned from our wedding was when you hire quality vendors, everything runs so much more smoothly throughout the whole process,... Read More especially the wedding day. They chip in to help out in ways you might not expect. Our finished product came out perfect; a top notch wedding book, tons of digital copies that we can have printed out for family, and numerous enlarged prints. I would definitely recommend KJAD to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Tina R

Knot Just Any Day was amazing addition to our special day. Amanda (photographer) made every guest and bridal party feel at ease. KJAD were very attentive! Amanda would not hesitate to go running across the room so an important shot wouldn't be missed. The pictures were beautiful... Read More and will always be cherished!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Our wedding day last June was a perfect day, and Knot Just Any Day did a FANTASTIC job of capturing it!! We are in love with the beautiful wedding photos from our wedding, and how low stress they made the day. Amanda and Ashley were so great coming up with shots and everything... Read More turned out beautiful. Not to mention group shots with even VERY large family group shots were completely painless and turned out great! All of my guests had mentioned how professional they were and willing to go get that perfect shot! I absolutely recommend KJAD any chance I get. Couldn't have made a better choice!!

2015-10-21T19:09:34 Response from the vendor

thanks so much!! we had a blast and are so happy you love your photos!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Elena P

When it comes to your wedding day, you have to trust the team of vendors you pick to work with. Photography and videography is so, so important because your day flies by, but the captured memories will last a lifetime. That's a lot of trust in one vendor. I couldn't be more... Read More pleased with our decision to work with the KJAD team. Every step of the process was seamless, and they truly went above and beyond to capture the most beautiful photos. From engagement photos to the bridal shower to our wedding day, every beautiful moment was captured in the most unobtrusive way possible. In addition to take fantastic photos, they did a great job keeping us in the moment and helped our day flow smoothly. I loved their work so much that when my best friend/bridesmaid got engaged and asked for input, it was a no brainer- she's having KJAD capture her day as well! Thanks so much for everything, guys!

2015-10-21T15:09:26 Response from the vendor

thanks so much!! we are so happy that you loved everything... oh and thanks for the referral too! : )

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsey R

When scouting for a wedding photographer there are two major requirements to keep in mind: 1. These pictures will last forever, so you want them to be amazing. 2. You will be spending the ENTIRE DAY with your photographer during some of the most intimate and emotional... Read More moments of your life, so you should probably feel at ease in their company. Knot Just Any Day nailed BOTH of these requirements!! Steve and his crew (Bridget, Amanda, Eric, Amanda, and MJ) were an awesomely fun bunch who seemed to bring out the best in my husband and myself during our 'big day'. We felt completely at ease in their presence and we knew every moment was being captured! My husband constantly tells me that he'd like to re-live our wedding day......if we did, I would choose Knot Just Any Day to be there with us for the ride all over again too!

2015-10-21T15:09:56 Response from the vendor

thank you so much lindsey! we would do it all over in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Angela K

I can't say enough about KJAD! Steve was fantastic and did a wonderful job on our engagement pictures! We had a beautiful day and we loved every moment and captured shot that we have! It was a special day because it was 1 year until the day we tied the knot. I would... Read More recommend any service the KJAD has to offer, Bridget and Steve are two of the most talented people my husband and I have the pleasure of meeting along the way prior to our wedding! They would be an excellent addition for any of your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria

Knot Just Any Day was the best vendor to work with!! Great work and very professional! Steve and Amanda were so helpful and accomodating on our wedding day!! We will cherish our pictures forever! Thank you for capturing the best moments of our lives! I would highly recommend... Read More their services to anyone!

2015-10-20T12:03:42 Response from the vendor

thanks so much! we really appreciate your kind review. p.s. your wedding was beautiful by the way. : )

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Hiring the people at Knot Just Any Day was one of the best decisions we made for my daughter's wedding on October 3, 2015. They were professional and showed us their care, concern, and commitment to making this day unforgettable for everyone. They were responsible for our... Read More printed materials, the coordination of all wedding day vendors on the wedding day, the photo booth, taking care of the wedding party and family, and the list goes on. They met with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure the day was planned perfectly. We had no worries before or during the wedding. As a mother of the bride, I would recommend this exceptional team for any wedding!

2015-10-20T12:05:24 Response from the vendor

thank you thank you thank you!! our wedding coordination team had such a great time with you all. and those escort cards were such a hit!!! loved them!!

steve and bridget husted

KJAD was started in 2010 by husband and wife team Steve Husted and Bridget Giunta Husted. Steve, a photographer & designer, and Bridget, a special events coordinator & all around crafty lady, decided that since they loved every part of their wedding, they would create a company designed to provide others with the same experience. Since then, KJAD and it's team have expanded to include other custom services. In April 2015, we opened the doors to our first brick and mortar studio in downtown Wilkes-Barre. Stop by when you can, we'd love to meet you and chat about your wedding day plans.