Rock Her World!

2415 W Washington St, West Bend, WI

A Diamond is a Girl's Best Friend

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Katie Z

Koehn and Koehn were amazing to work with, and always enjoyed hearing about our wedding plans we would come in. They helped my husband pick out the most beautiful engagement ring for me. He picked out by himself, and I couldn't imagine picking out anything different. They... Read More assisted us in picking out the bands, and even invited us to one of their special events they hold for loyal customers where we got an amazing deal for the bands. Every time I go, they clean my ring for me, and always offering great service.

Koehn & Koehn is at it again!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Tocarra T

My family has gone to Koehn & Koehn for years! My husband and I found our rings there and would not go anywhere else! Excellent staff and service. Such a great community jeweler. They did anything and everything possible to make us feel like a million bucks while working with... Read More them.

Beautiful jewelry

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Jessica P

We stopped in to look at men's wedding bands and we couldn't make a decision so we're advised to go home and think about and return a month later for their once a year "kiss & tell" sale. We ended up buying the wedding band for my husband and a pearl necklace, earrings, &... Read More bracelet and a right hand ring! (Oops, splurge!) we saved a significant amount of money purchasing during this sale and did I mention it was catered and we sipped beer and champagne while we shopped! An amazing shopping experience and they have a really quality selection and a beautiful store!

koehn & koehn amazing

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Rachel L

I LOVE my engagment ring it is beautiful! Not to mention it is a Hearts on Fire the best of the best! My fiance and I went to look at rings and we choose Koehn & Koehn because the jewlers were very knowledgeable, kind,honest and friendly! The enviorment is amazing and they have... Read More a top of the line show room. After purchising my engagment ring,wedding ring and his ring our jewler called to see how much we lover our rings. I bring my ring in all the time to get cleaned free of charge. I recomend Koehn & Koehn to everyone.

2011-11-16T14:01:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks a ton, Rachel! We happen to think you're pretty cool yourself ;)

TO Koehn & Koehn Jewelers