Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing

Louisville, KY (502) 298-1870

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Bridget B

We loved having Kory as our photographer! He was very easy to work with and a lot of fun! He made our day run very smooth and our pictures turned out wonderful!!

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Meghan D

Kory photographed both my wedding and engagement photos and I couldn't have been happier with his work. My husband and I have recommended him to many couples over the last few years. What makes Kory better than the rest? That’s easy to say. Cost & Value: Quality Photos and... Read More Products! Unlike other photographers, he provides a release and photos on disc so that you may print your photos where you want. We saved an unbelievable amount by printing only the photos and sizes we wanted at Costco (per his cost-saving idea). Of course, he can print the photos if you wish. He didn't rope us in to expensive packages that we didn't want or need. That’s not his style. Professionalism: Kory knows how to capture unexpected moments without making you uncomfortable. As someone who doesn't like getting my photo taken, I felt at ease with Kory. His easygoing demeanor helped my big day feel less rushed and more stress-free. A Masterful Eye: You’re paying for art. We got the standard wedding photos we wanted, but loved the extra artistic snapshots of the event space, guests, cake, and candid photos of family members. I would book with him again in a heartbeat! Thanks Kory!!!

Gorgeous Photos - Professional, Thoughtful & Friendly Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

The memories my husband and I have from our wedding thanks to Kory Johnson Photography are of course priceless, but we are equally happy to have had KJP's perspective, relaxed but 100% professional approach, and brilliant eye capturing our incredible celebration. I first met... Read More Kory as the Maid of Honor at my little sister's wedding in November, 2012. When I got engaged, I knew immediately that I'd like to work with him again, and even consulted his schedule to make sure he was available on the weekends we were considering. KJP provides more than a photography service - his suggestions on everything from venue (he knows staff members and building management temperaments...), to the order of events were immensely helpful and more importantly honest and thoughtful. We asked KJP to provide photography for our wedding and reception and used his Photo Booth add-on as well. Our guests had great experiences with the Photo Booth, and I'd recommend it hands-down for any couple with room in their venue. I'll also never forget KJP's gentle insistence that he be allowed to steal my groom and I away for a few special moments during our reception. It seems like a little thing at the time, and a hard decision to make with so many guests to manage - but the photos he took of us and those magic minutes we got to enjoy time with just each other are some of our favorite memories from the whole weekend. This one small example is indicative of KJP's approach to the project - he knows exactly what he's doing and takes the time and effort to really understand and capture the dynamic of a relationship. Most importantly, KJP really focuses on a true documentation of unforgettable moments that really reflect the true spirit of a love and a new family. Thanks again, KJP, for being such an important part of our day. We'd do it all over again if we could!! (And of course, we'll call you if we do.) Ashleigh & Ben

Kory is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kate W

Kory is great at putting everyone at ease. We first met for our engagement session and immediately knew we had found an awesome person and photographer. He is very laid back, but also incredibly talented. He captured the true spirit of my husband and I are we are forever... Read More grateful for the amazing photos he delivered. Kory is great around large groups of people, very patient, but also efficient. Kory also set up a Photo Booth at our wedding and that was a huge hit with the guests! Hiring Kory for your wedding is a no-brainer. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Danielle L

Kory photographed our wedding and was an absolute JOY to have as a vendor. When we first met with Kory, we knew right away that we wanted to book him as our photographer -- he was personable, friendly, laid-back, and most of all, an amazing photog. He took our engagement photos... Read More that October, and the results were phenomenal. Kory was prompt when responding to questions we had via email, and took any and all suggestions we had and ran with them. Kory worked a 12-hour day on our wedding, and after seeing the photos he took, you would have thought there was a team of 3 working on our wedding! Someone commented at the reception that anytime there was a photo-worthy moment, Kory was there, snapping away in the background. Every moment and photo that I wanted captured was taken, and we are so happy with the results. Not only is Kory an amazing photographer, but we have come to know him as a friend, an awesome person and someone we would refer to ANYONE who needs photos taken. Photography is often one of the most important facets of a wedding to couples, and Kory makes sure that your photos are top notch. Highly recommended!

2014-09-29T17:18:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Danielle, I am so happy to have met you guys and be able to call you my friends!

Excellent Photographer Louisville, KY

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

I am the mother of the bride. This was the third daughter to be married and for the previous two weddings, I was unable to find high quality photography for any kind of affordable price. This time, Kory Johnson was recommended by a friend of the bride who had recently used... Read More him. I can not say enough good things about him. His package price included an engagement photo session, which he generously allowed us to use for a whole session of family photos when we got together for Thanksgiving. And he was willing to take time during that holiday to come to the house for the photo session. On the wedding day, he made himself available to us for the ENTIRE day, from getting ready in the morning until the very end of the reception. He is a PLEASURE to work with; patient, understanding, pleasant, unobtrusive, and always where he needed to be at the right time. The quality of the photography is excellent! In addition, his package included discs and thumb drives of ALL the photos he took. We did not have to select photos and pay him for each one or for a package with a set number of photos/sizes. Every photo that he took was provided to us on a thumb drive, with no printing rights reserved to the photographer, and his permission to print out as many copies as we wanted of our choice of photos. He will certainly make up albums if you desire, but he also provides you with ALL the photos and lets you do whatever you want with them. He even volunteered a DVD that he made up especially for my 93 year old mother, so that she could enjoy watching it on her personal player. My previously married daughters have both commented that they wish they had known about Kory when they were getting married. You can't go wrong with this photographer. My only hesitation in writing this review was that I don't want him to get so busy that he isn't available the next time we need him! He's the BEST FOR BOTH QUALITY AND VALUE.

Clean and Crisp Photographs

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

Kory Johnson, is a fabulous photograph. He is friendly, energetic, and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable when posing for your photographs. His photographs turned out wonderful. All of our wedding and engagement photos were bright and really captured the essence of our... Read More wedding. Kory arrived at our wedding location at 10:00 am and stayed until the wedding reception was over (almost midnight). Kory posted our photos on a secured website for viewing within a couple of weeks of our wedding. Then we received all of our wedding photos on a flash drive. I would highly recommend Kory Johnson and his work for your wedding.

The most amazing photographer in the world!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Nicole A

Kory is the most amazing photographer in the world. He is very laid back and put up with my crazy husband and his groomsman. He was quick (the next day) to put a photo album of teasers on facebook so we could all the some pictures. I have no idea how he knocked that out so... Read More quick! I have heard dozens and dozens of times that my photos are magazine quality and look like things seen on TV. I could not have asked for better pictures, and I have only seen 30 or so! I can't wait to see the rest. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

We love Kory!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Sarah C

Kory invested in getting to know us so we'd be comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. He captured so many perfect moments and had pictures to us so quickly! A perfect pick for us!

wonderful afordable

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Tara K

He was amazing and very friendly and laid back but was in the action all day and night