Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

811 East Main Street, Mount Joy, PA (717) 653-4941

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alycia N

My engagement ring as well as my husband's wedding band were both purchased at Koser's Jewelers. We have been so happy with the service at Koser's. Everyone there is so kind and helpful. We especially love working with Ryan. He is a true gem!

Our rings are beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rebecca K

Koser's is a great place to find beautiful, unique, and reasonably priced jewelry! The people here are great as well!

Rings

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Amanda H

My engagement ring, wedding band, and my husbands wedding band are all from Koser Jewelers. The atmosphere is relaxing. The staff are personable and know what they are talking about. They make sure that you feel comfortable and try to make unique connections with their... Read More clientele. My two rings came as a set and look absolutely stunning together. My husband also loves his ring. We love going there which is good since my engagement ring is to be checked there every 6 months.

Great as always

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Vanessa B

never went anywhere else!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 deanna a

My husband and I looked around online to get an idea exactly what we wanted in an engagement ring. We went to Koser, then shopped around. We ended up going with Koser for the service, quality, and deal! Suzanne showed us all the options and got us to the ring that I LOVE!... Read More We also bought our wedding ring there and we will not go anywhere else for jewelery. I love my rings!!!

WOW!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Rich C

I came to Kosers in search of an engagement ring. I didn't have any knowledge of diamonds or rings. Josh as Koser's educated me on everything I needed to know to select the perfect ring! He showed me numerous settings and diamonds, making numerous phone calls to companies,... Read More helping to create a one of a kind masterpiece. My wife loves her engagement ring and it's beauty shows as she receives comments on it, almost daily. Josh also helped us pick out our wedding bands which was no easy task, especially for me, a guy who has never worn a ring a day in his life. He took a significant amount of time to pick out certain aspects of different bands to design the perfect band which I couldn't be happier with. I highly recommend Koser Jewelers! When looking for jewelry, do yourself a favor and avoid the chain stores and go to Koser. Koser's quality of products and customer service is top notch and second to none!!!

2013-10-31T14:42:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chesney. We appreciate your kind words! Josh does a great job, and he loves helping people with engagement rings. I will pass them on to him, and the rest of the Koser team!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Allison L

After shopping around at multiple locations we ended up at Koser Jewelers and couldn't be happier with our choice. From the moment we walked in Koser had a different feel from the other stores we had stopped by. We weren't just another number at Koser--our associate Jen took... Read More time to know us as a couple as we shopped for rings. We couldn't be more satisfied with the ring or the service--I highly recommend!

Spotty service

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Michelle A

We were very pleased with the service received when we bought our ring (we were helped by the owner) but when the ring became tarnished in only a few month the woman who helped us when we went back said she couldn't do anything becasue we didn't buy one of their diamonds. We... Read More were also promised a free cleaning of my ring before the wedding but the re-neg'd and chared us $50. We were ultimately very disappointed in their lack of customer service after we paid.

2013-09-26T11:09:38 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding! When you buy a complete engagement ring from us, you do get the cleaning and re-rhodium free. Our team member was following our policy since the diamond wasn't from our store. Regardless, you understood that you... Read Less Read More

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Erica K

Koser is a great family jeweler to work with.

2013-07-12T10:16:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love helping brides and groom with their rings. It was our honor to be part of your special day!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Keri S

My engagement ring was absolutely beautiful! They custom made it for me. It was just a little difficult to find a perfect fit for my wedding band. They jewlers did a fantastic job finding the exact band to fit my ring. I love it!

2012-11-10T13:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!We are truly honored to be a part of your celebration and legacy.Thank you for taking time to review us. We are a family business, and word of mouth referrals are what makes us. We are grateful!!

Koser is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Megan A

My husband bought my engagement ring from a jeweler online and had a good experience, but I wanted to see my wedding band before buying, so we started looking around at local jewelers. I had seen Koser at a bridal show and had some friends who purchased engagement rings there,... Read More so we decided to check them out. We were so happy with the wonderful service every time we went to the store (not to mention the beautiful store itself). I would definitely recommend their wide selection and willingness to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

GREAT JEWELER!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Eleni P

My husband and i loved using Koser Jeweler. We dealt with Josh, the store manager, and he was WONDERFUL! I can't express how helpful he was and how knowledgable. We got both our bands, and all of our gifts here. I would highly recommend that everyone visit Josh, he was the best!

WOW!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Erin A

My engagement ring is from Koser Jewelers and it is just beautiful. They are also great about cleaning and inspecting it every 6 months.

2012-06-08T15:06:31 Response from the vendor

Missgpsu, thank you for your kind words! It is our pleasure to help you! We love being a part of your most special moments. Glad you are coming in for your inspections every 6 months- its so important.

The only Jewelers for us.

Reviewed on 4/21/2012 Jaclyn M

My husband and I love Koser Jewelers! My wedding band and engagement ring are actually my grandmother's. They we very helpful and knowledgeable on what needed to be done with my rings. They needed to be taken apart and the one ring needed a new half-shank. The wedding band just... Read More needed re-sized. They had the work done is a few days, shorter than they quoted us for. They also caught that the one diamond was loose and had it tightened for free when they cleaned it. I bought Chris's wedding band there. We found it there and he fell in love with his tungsten carbide wedding band with carbon fiber in the middle. We also got my rings appraised with them. They are just wonderful to talk to and so friendly! I would highly recomend you use them, they will give you wonderful service.

We woill never go any where else

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 Rachel R

We bought our wedding bands at Koser's and we will only buy our jewelry from there. There service is great and Randy and his team are very knowledgable of what kind of band would look the nicest but also last the longest. We were very pleased with Koser's and we plan to go back... Read More :)

Bling

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Katie W

Koser has the most beautiful selection of wedding bands and jewelry. My husband and I are so happy with our choices! From the time we ordered them and when we picked them up my husband lost weight and needed new size. They ordered one in and had it within a few days. Great... Read More service. Great choices. Great experience.

Great hometown jeweler

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Shannon C

We bought my engagement ring and our wedding bands at this location. The staff was extremely attentive, and very patient in helping us find what was best for us. Though I doubt this was entirely their doing, and more to my inexperience in jewelry, it felt very expensive.... Read More However, they will clean your jewelry for free any time you like. If you stop in, look for LaRue, she's wonderful!

Big City Elegance, Small Town Store

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Brooke L

The new location of Koser Jewelers in Mount Joy is just lovely. After visiting them for years off the square, with limited parking, it's wonderful to see their new free-standing store with plenty of off-street parking! Even though my husband got my engagement ring elsewhere, we... Read More knew that we wanted to use Koser for our wedding bands. They had a great selection of all types of bands, and really worked with me to customize exactly what I wanted. They had great suggestions regarding some of the new trends in bands (I ended up choosing palladium). Even after we'd paid for our products, they continued helping us with sizing, engraving and helped my husband pull off a wonderful wedding day surprise for me. The staff is extremely knowledgable but not pushy, and shopping there is always a treat!

great

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Amber B

loved my ring..just had some issues with sizing..had to take it back a few times

Rings are beautiful

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Steffanie B

I love my rings. Good prices :)

My ring beautiful, husbands resize goes wrong

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Danielle S

I loved my ring, beautiful and great value. My husband's resize went wrong, they must have sized his finger wrong because it was off by a whole size.

Jeweler for Life

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Alicia N

We got both of my engagement rings and both of our wedding bands here. I say "both" of my engagement rings because my first one ended up at the bottom of a lake--get those puppies insured! They were wonderful to work with and never pressured us. I will never go anywhere else... Read More even though they are almost 45 minutes away from where we live.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Laura C

We went window shopping at Koser's and I fell in love all over again! They had the ring of my dreams and it was the perfect size. They were soo easy to work with and have jewelry of the highest quality. They have already checked up on my band and I can't wait to get more jewelry... Read More from them!

Better Than I Had Dreamed

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Becky W

I had looked for a ring long before I ever started dating my fiance. Not seriously, but I love rings...I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, and then I found an incredible halo style ring at Koser. They really spent time with my fiance, and he got the diamond he wanted in his... Read More price range. It is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen!

diamonds!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Diane w

We got our wedding bands here. Very friendly, beautiful rings.