Cinematic Wedding Video

KrafftVisuals is a Minneapolis MN based company that is devoted to telling your wedding story. We add a new spin to the traditional wedding video by turning it into not just a video of your day, but a cinematic love story.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Catie M

KrafftVisuals did an amazing job on our wedding video and footage from our wedding. The video is something I will always cherish and was beautifully done. I work for Fox TV and the editing and footage was amazing. I would highly recommend KrafftVisuals to everyone!!! I didn't... Read More even notice the staff on the day of the event yet after I see the footage they were every where and caught so many great moments- from my fathers speech to my nephew running around the reception with no shoes on- KrafftVisuals caught some great moments I will cherish forever. Great job and thank you for being a part of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Heidee K

Krafft Visuals went above and beyond. My husband and I were so happy with all of the footage they took. Tobey was incredibly easy to work with and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He is very easy going and does excellent work. He is very creative and knows how to... Read More efficiently get all the footage you want, without stopping the flow of the event. We especially loved the recap video of our wedding! We couldn't have been happier with Krafft Visuals for our wedding!

Tobey krafft

I am a filmmaker based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota and the owner of Krafft Visuals.