Krista Mason Photography

Digital Files

Address 1, Burbank, CA

Just lovely!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Raina C

I am so happy that we selected Krista Mason Photography for our wedding and engagement pictures! We were introduced to several wedding photographers by our wedding planner, but I immediately fell in love with Krista’s soft, romantic style. Her wedding portfolio showcased brides... Read More in a very natural way – the lighting, the lack of contrived poses and the soft, glowy feel of a memorable day. While my wedding day was a complete blur, Krista’s images hold the key to remembering how special that day was for us. Krista worked with me to ensure both sides of our families got the pictures/poses they wanted, and she was so accommodating when it came to how I wanted our pictures to look – while I wanted a soft and natural feel, she made sure that colors were still vibrant and beautiful. I also love our engagement pictures – they captured the details, setting and lighting of the day perfectly. Working with Krista and Aldo was great – I felt instantly comfortable with them, they were reliable and I could rest assured that my pictures would turn out wonderful. Even better - I received all my wedding pictures within 6 weeks! Highly, highly recommend Krista Mason Photography for your big day!! I am super particular and I was amazed with their attention to detail and style

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jennifer L

It was really important for us to have a photographer that took great pictures, but that we felt comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera was equally important. From the first moment we met Krista & Aldo, they were so easy & up-front that we couldn't help liking them... Read More right away. We had met with several other vendors, but she was an instant like. They just go above and beyond the call of duty! Our engagement session was not without any hiccups, but they accommodated us and even got knocked around themselves by 3 feet balloons! But they never complained! We live in San Diego, so our meetings had to be on weekends, but they are so generous with their time. They don't get distracted by other jobs going on, you are their main focus when you are with them. You can't help but be yourselves around them and in turn it reflects in the final product of the pictures. We didn't want our wedding pictures to be overly posed and not show our personalities, but Krista & Aldo captured us so well, from the goofy to the more serious. Being in other weddings & the feedback from our wedding party, I can honestly say we had the best photographers!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 olivia y

Krista takes amazing photos! She is also incredibly flexible and is great at honoring your requests. Definitely recommend her to others.

Most Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jennifer K

Krista is amazing. I was so nervous about finding a photographer who was in my price and had excellent quality photos. Krista did not disappoint. She went above and beyond. I had tons of photo ideas and she did all of them. She was easy to get a hold of for meetings and answered... Read More all my questions. I felt so comfortable with her that I knew I was going to get amazing photos. Throughout the whole wedding she was in contact with me about what our time frame was for photos and made sure I got all of the photo setups I had asked for (and even ones I had forgot) There is so much that goes on during your wedding it is nice to know that there is one vendor who knows what they are doing and is reliable and you don't have to worry about them. She goes above and beyond. As the wedding ended she didn't just leave like some photographers do when their time is up, she made sure I had all the photos I wanted. I will recommend her to all brides and will definitely be using her for future photo sessions.

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Jennifer F

Krista and Aldo were amazing and professional and we would definately use them again and we plan to for our newborn! the photo's turned out great and our album will be something my husband and I cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much you two!

Loved my photos

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Erica B

Krista and Aldo did such a wonderful job at our wedding. They were very professional but at the same time, very easy going and helped us out with many areas of our wedding besides just the photography. They have a wealth of experience and knowledge and I feel very fortunate to... Read More have had them as my photographers. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Brooke B

My husband and I were extremely satisfied! High quality and affordable, not to mention Krista and Aldo make you and your bridal party feel comfortable and relaxed on one of the most important life events. Love our wedding album!

Reviewed on 9/18/2010 Johanna M

The pictures were amazing and Krista and here team were easy and fun to work with. If we ever needed to capture any other special event it would be with Krista. We had a great experience and it was worth every penny. Thanks for capturing our memories! -Jason and Johanna