Oklahoma City, OK (405) 657-1149

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Morgan M

I could not have been happier with the way Kristen Edwards captured my wedding day. We used her for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day and she made it so much fun and stress free. She clearly has been doing this for awhile because she showed up on my wedding day... Read More prepared for any type obstacle. Kristen is very creative and is very talented at what she does. I still follow her social media accounts because I love seeing all her beautiful photos. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Maggie D

Seriously Kristen is the BEST! She was professional, organized, and didn't miss a beat on the wedding day! I had Kristen come the entire day from getting ready until we left the reception and it was the best money I could have spent!! I have memories that will last a lifetime... Read More and I am so thankful!

Clean and Romantic Photographs

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Casey C

We really enjoyed working with Kristen and her husband. They did our engagement and wedding photos. She gives direction on how to stand, and pose. She will make your photo's organized but not too posed. Her editing and shooting taste leaves a clean romantic light to your... Read More photos.

Kristen Edwards THE Fabulous Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Hanna S

We could not be more pleased with the outcome of our wedding photos! Kristen and her husband did a wonderful job and were extremely easy to work with. It was so difficult choosing which photos to hang in our house...I would hang all 618 if my husband would have let me.

AMAZING Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Heidi W

Kristen takes the most gorgeous photos! I loved working with her and love, love, love our pictures! I'm so glad we chose her as our wedding photographer!

Loved her!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Sarah B

Kristen is very sweet and professional. She's got a great eye for style and all of my photos turned out beautiful. I'm was very pleased that she knows how to take an excellent photo with out over saturating or changing the colors. That was very important for me.

Sweet and Professional

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Amanda R

I loved working with Kristen. She took my special requests into account and really made my husband and I feel comfortable. She was efficient, focused, and creative, and I would definitely recommend her!

Kristen is awesome!

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Amy D

My husband and I were so pleased with Kristen. She was very well organized, took all of the pictures we requested and even some that we didn't think about. What we loved most was all of the beautiful candid shots Kristen got at both the wedding and reception. I think we have... Read More at least one candid picture of every person that attended our wedding. Kristen is an excellent photographer!

Kristen Makes Sure to Take the Photos You Want

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Diana R

Kristen was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning when we met to discuss my ideas all the way to the day of the wedding. She is a great listener and made sure to take the various photos and poses I specifically wanted. On my wedding day, she also made me feel very... Read More relaxed throughout all of my photo shoots. She is great at taking model-like photos and also catching people "in the moment" for natural photos. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Start a Conversation!