Simple • Genuine • Beautiful

Your wedding day is filled with amazing, once in a lifetime moments. With a sweet, unobtrusive style, we captures the little moments as well as the grand to tell your story with gorgeous, authentic images you'll cherish for a lifetime. My hope is that each time you look at your wedding album – the sweet candid moments, gorgeous portraits, and all of the special little details that make your day unique – you'll relive all of the love and joy you felt on the day you married your best friend, whether it’s a year, 10 years or even 50 years after the big day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Heather E

I don't know where to start when explaining how happy my now husband I are over working with Kristen. Kristen was one of 5 photographers I looked into, and the only one I met with. I knew the minute I met her on a snowy day and saw her beautiful work, that I needed her to... Read More capture the most important day of our lives..and Kristen delivered in more ways than she will ever know. I shared all of the typical ideas, Pinterest boards etc with Kristen, but I always felt confident that we equally understood what I loved and what was important to my husband and I when it comes to photos. I can't describe in the small box how much respect I have for Kristen as a wedding vendor, photographer and overall sweet and thoughtful person. Our home is filled with pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding and I cannot wait to sit down with my children one day and show them Kristen's beautiful work. Never once throught out the day did I have the worry of "oh no did we get that picture, did I get a shot with so and so" because Kristen was always there, snapping away! Go with your gut brides .. but if you're gut says beautiful pictures and the most professional and PATIENT photographer..you will not be disappointed with Kristen and Kristen Jane Photography

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Amanda B

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Kristen is. I was lucky enough to meet her when my sister got married in 2013 and used Kristen. My sister joked in her review that I wanted to use Kristen when I got engaged. When my husband proposed and we started the planning... Read More process—there was absolutely no question who I wanted to use as our photographer. She was one of the first vendors I contacted the morning after the proposal!!! Kristen is professional, kind and really knows her craft. She truly cares about her clients and wants their wedding day to be perfect. She did a ton of research before out big day (she even took a trip to the venue to scope out where to take out portraits!!). Throughout our entire engagement she was quick to answer e-mails and questions. I knew that the wedding day would run smoothly. Our photos turned out AMAZING. She quickly got us a preview while we were on our honeymoon. By the time we returned from out trip she had our entire online album ready for review! Everyone I have talked and shown the photos to has raved about how great everything turned out. I am so happy that we used Kristen Jane Photography. I am already looking forward to the next chance I get to hire Kristen. I know I will be recommending her to all of my friends as they get engaged and have family photo-shoots!

Incredible photography!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Leslie D

Kristen of Kristen Jane Photography was the perfect choice for our recent wedding. She was incredibly professional and responsible in all our communication leading up to the big day. She responded to any questions or concerns with rapid speed, which I especially appreciated in... Read More the days closest to the wedding. Since we have shared our pictures, we have received so many compliments about how beautiful the photographs are. As the self-proclaimed "most awkward people ever," we were worried about posing for pictures. Kristen constantly put us at ease throughout the portraits. She was a quiet presence during the ceremony and reception, allowing us to have the time of our lives while she beautifully and expertly captured the most hilarious and precious moments. Kristen's planning was clear. She had found the perfect spots for portraits, researched the sunset time, and found how to best take pictures in a somewhat dark reception area. Her assistant, Courtney, was also incredible. They were a terrific team, and we were and are so lucky that they were our photographers. Our photographs look fabulous and we are thrilled with the adorably-packaged USB that contains all of them. Kristen Jane Photography is a terrific choice for wedding photography. We strongly recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented and responsible photographer.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Julia A

I feel truly blessed to have found Kristen to photograph my daughter's wedding in Boston. Living over 1500 miles away, I relied heavily on The Knot to help me find the venue, the cake, the coordinator, and all of the people/things that make a wedding wonderful. There was just... Read More something about Kristen's albums that I kept coming back to . . . Kristen was incredibly easy to work with! She met with my daughter and I at a little pizza place between the hair trial appointment and the venue walk through. She helped us figure out how to manage the wedding day in order to get exceptional photos while enjoying every moment. On the day of the wedding, Kristen and her assistant took care of everything. One was with the guys while they got ready for the wedding and walked through DT Boston to the wedding. And Kristen was with the bride and her best girls. I was lucky enough to be a happy observer of everything Kristen did. She was present, but very careful to never jump into the middle of a 'moment.' Yet, when we got the pictures, she somehow captured each and every one of those moments. She also captured some things that I would have never thought to photograph. I KNEW we would get lovely photos of my daughter and her new husband and their family and wedding party. But Kristen also captured some AMAZING photos of guests. I think the best way for me to describe Kristen's talent is that she has a way of seeing and capturing love and beauty. If you are looking for a photographer who will be able to provide 'proof' of the incredible joy that you will experience on your wedding day, I cannot recommend Kristen highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christina S

So happy with our wedding photos! Kristen is talented, professional and so easy to work with. She even stuck it out for our FREEZING winter engagement session! Her turn around with the photographs is incredibly fast and she was always quick to respond to my emails and questions.... Read More Plus, her small touches throughout the whole process are so thoughtful. I would 100% recommend Kristen!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dana M

Kristen is an absolutely incredible photographer. We immediately knew after meeting Kristen and seeing her work that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was wonderful to work with during the planning and discussion phases and even more amazing during the chaos of a busy... Read More wedding. She caught the most INCREDIBLE shots of our wedding day. We got married August 12th and still today (later October), our parents bring up the photos DAILY. Our entire family is so pleased with how our photos came out. Kristen is so timely in responding to emails and phone calls and accommodated us to meet closer to our home whenever we would get together. She prepared me and my father beautiful photo albums to remember our special day. I recommend Kristen to all brides! I could not have had a better experience!! Thank you Kristen for capturing the most beautiful moments on the most wonderful day of our lives! --Dana & Eric M.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica M

We couldn't be happier with the job that Kristen did for our wedding. She is extremely responsive, organized and thoughtful. She was absolutely fantastic the day of the wedding - she somehow managed to capture every moment and yet I was completely unaware that she was doing it!... Read More When we were posing for the more formal pictures, sometimes I felt a little silly and self-conscious, but when we got the pictures back, I was blown away by how well her suggestions really worked, even if some of them didn't feel natural at the time. They looked natural and spontaneous and real in the pictures - with a photo journalistic feel, as opposed to the cheesy, overly posed wedding pictures you sometimes see. I have received a million compliments on her work and I even had a few people ask me for her contact info. Every time I show someone the online album, the first thing they say is "Wow, your photographer did a really great job!". I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Terra T

Kristen photographed our wedding last fall and we could not love our photos more! Kristen was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. It is very evident that she cares deeply for her work. She is extremely responsive, which helps to take a lot of stress out of... Read More the entire planning process. Kristen photographed our engagement photos, which we were very nervous about as neither of us are very keen on having our picture taken. Once meeting her we felt at ease. We honestly didn't even know she was there taking our picture as we walked through the park. She offered direction when necessary, but otherwise just let us relax and be ourselves. As for our wedding, we received so many candid photos as well as a great number of more formal photos. There are too many great pictures to choose from! Kristen also made sure to get all of the photos that we requested (and so many more we didn't even think of!) by referencing our photo sheet throughout the night. We also had a second photographer, Courtney, who was absolutely amazing and took so many photos at interesting and unique angles. We would definitely recommend Kristen to family and friends who are looking for a photograph for their wedding or special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Stacy G

Kristen was great to work with for our wedding! She was very easy to talk to and even offered a photo booth for two hours at our wedding which was a huge hit! We felt comfortable with her for our engagement pictures which was what we needed since neither of us our comfortable... Read More around the camera. I would highly recommend her :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Mika N

Kristen is an amazing wedding photographer. She really takes what couples are looking for in their wedding photos to heart. She wowed us with her talent and we were more than thrilled to get our photos back which felt like record time! She has a great eye and finds unique places... Read More to take the perfect pictures. Our wedding day was somewhat cloudy and cold but she managed to take pictures that appeared as there wasn't a cloud in the sky! We also had a large wedding party but she worked well with everyone and made everyone felt included and special. I highly recommend Kristen if you desire perfect, quality wedding day pictures!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rebecca C

Incredible. Kristen was so thoughtful and professional on every interaction that we had with her. The quality of her work spoke volumes to her dedication to our wedding. We were so impressed with our photographs, as well as everyone else. Thank you Kristen for making our day so... Read More special and giving us photos that we will cherish forever. We were so lucky to have found you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Julie W

I used Kristen as a wedding photographer and we had a great experience. She is very kind, responsive, professional, nonintrusive, and accommodating. She got all the shots we wanted, and we didn't have to worry during the wedding about remembering which photos we needed to get.... Read More Everyone keeps saying how beautiful our photos came out. Thank you Kristen!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Rachel B

Kristen is amazing. In my opinion, her photography is such a perfect blend of artistic, yet traditional. And for a quiet couple who is less than comfortable in front of the camera, she was our perfect photographer match in terms of personality and ability to direct us.... Read More Starting with our engagement session (October 2014), Kristen worked with us to create some absolutely stunning photos and familiarize us with her working style. She was always responsive to my emailed questions, and by the time our wedding day came around (September 2015), we were ready to go with our photography plan. I swear that in another life, Kristen would be a great safari photographer - she was up on rocks, behind bushes and trees, in the tall grass, etc. - just looking for great shots. Kristen and her assistant, Tamara, perfectly captured the key moments of our day; they were out of the way and yet, always there - staking out interesting vantage points, helping with my dress after the ceremony, and managing bridal party personalities, right up until the last song played at our reception. And they were overall just super pleasant to be around! Kristen was able to edit and set up our online photo gallery within 3-4 weeks of our wedding day, a surprise gift arrived a week or so after that with a lovely note, and working with her to design our album has been great. The guest book of engagement photos that she helped us create was so wonderful, so we can't wait to see what she can help us put together to commemorate the wedding day! Working with Kristen was absolutely one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!

Peace of mind!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Chelsea L

Working with Kristen and her assistant was awesome! We had a small wedding but felt the photos from the day were the most important keepsake. We got SO many final images. It has been hard for me to pick a few for an album! Out ceremony venue was a little difficult to photograph,... Read More I have heard from guests that the photographers were in the bushes trying to get the perfect shot! They got every shot I would have wanted.Kristen was very calm and soft spoken which was nice, she never seemed overwhelmed or frazzled. Plus she sent gifts and thoughtful cards were totally unexpected but were very appreciated.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jen K

I am so happy that we chose Kristen to photograph our wedding this spring. Photography was so important to me - I researched a ton of photographers before settling on Kristen, and it was one of the best decisions I made. Kristen is professional in all of her communication and in... Read More everything she does. She's sweet, organized and dedicated to her work. She went out of her way to make sure that our pictures and our day was everything we wanted. Our day was amazing and our photographs are incredible. They are the perfect reminder of the happiest day of our lives. I literally could not be happier with Kristen and our photographs. Any couple would be lucky to have her as part of their wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Carrie M

I am so unbelievable grateful for choosing Kristen to shoot my wedding. My pictures are absolute perfection. A photographer is one of the more important vendors of a wedding, and Kristen captured the entirety of the day flawlessly. There wasn't a moment missed. She knows to... Read More balance candid shots with formal pictures. She will put herself in any situation to get a good shot. I am so thankful for Kristen. Everyone whom I share the pictures with are floored with the quality and beauty. She's simply amazing.

Would recommend Kristen

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

We hired Kristen for our wedding after researching a TON of photographers. We wanted someone who would capture the day how we wanted it to be captured (i.e. no getting ready pictures, plenty of family photos) and Kristen was very flexible - she made the day about us and made... Read More sure to take the pictures that we had on our "must have" list. We were also looking for a reasonably priced photographer, and Kristen's prices were in line with our budget, and the quality of her photos were phenomenal. So many people have commented on how Kristen was able to capture the emotion of the day. Our pictures arrived quickly after our wedding and Kristen was also kind enough to send us a gift of beautiful prints with our thumb drive! There are a lot of photographers out there to choose from, but I would highly recommend Kristen!

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kristen F

I used Kristen for my wedding this past September. She was very helpful and professional from the very first contact we had. She gave suggestions and honest opinions about this things I wanted and needed for my wedding. She got all of the specific pictures I wanted as well as... Read More all of the traditional pictures, including the little details throughout. The pictures came out beautifully and I now have amazing pictures that I can treasure the rest of my life.

could not be happier with our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I am SO glad that we had Kristen as our photographer for our wedding! She was so amazing every step of the way!There was no detail that Kristen did not think of and make sure was perfect! She is professional, kind, organized and her pictures are beautiful! I am so glad that we... Read More have so many amazing pictures to remember our wedding day thanks to Kristen! I cannot say enough positive things about Kristen and would highly recommend her!!

Exceptional Photographer, no BS

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

As the groom, my priorities in selecting a photographer were quality, reputation, value, and chemistry. I wanted a great photographer who could capture the essence of our wedding without cliché, stilted, or otherwise "fake" shots. I wanted to collect memories, not create false... Read More ones. Kristen Jane did a fantastic job from start to finish. She is a true professional in the sense that she is timely, capable, courteous, and takes her work very seriously. She navigated that perfect balance between creating great shots and maintaining the spirit of the moment. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone, and am elated with the results of her work.

Beautiful pictures, great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Amanda M

My husband and I chose to work with Kristen because of her incredible photography knowledge and skills (my husband's hobby is photography, so he had high expectations). She was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. On the day of our October 2014 wedding, Kristen and her... Read More assistant were very professional, making sure to take every picture on our shot list and more. We had a last minute request (the day of!) for a sunset picture, which she now features on her website. After the wedding, the pictures were finalized and available to us for ordering within 4 weeks (much quicker than expected). I would highly recommend Kristen as a wedding photographer; zero complaints here!

We love our photos!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

I was very careful in choosing a photographer for my April 2015 wedding because when it was over this is all we would have left to remember the day by and it was important to me to have great photos. Kristen of Kristen Jane Photography was wonderful to work with. She... Read More responded very quickly whenever I had a question (very helpful for those anxious moments!). We did an engagement session in a location of our choosing (we used our favorite park near our house) and Kristen was up for anything! I did bring some props for photos which she was happy to incorporate. As for our wedding photos, I smile every time I look at them (which is often). I really wanted a more photojournalism feel as opposed to stuffy posed photos and I really felt like Kristen and her assistant captured that. Both of them captured the details of our day so beautifully and were able to capture lots of candid moments, which are some of my favorite photos! We loved that we received digital copies of every photo (one of the main reasons my husband wanted to hire Kristen over other options) from both our engagement session and wedding. I truly felt like Kristen went out of her way to work with me and incorporate any details I wanted into the photos. I had given her a list of photos I wanted (family, special guests, etc) which she referenced during the wedding make sure nothing was left out. I would recommend Kristen Jane Photography to any bride looking for a photographer.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Kelly R

Kristen was our photographer for our wedding this spring and I'm so happy with our photos and our experience. Photography was really important to us because we know it's the one thing we'll have once the wedding is over. We looked at so many different ones until we found... Read More Kristen. I'm so glad that we did! From the first email she was always quick to respond to me and always took the time to answer my questions, help plan my timeline and even suggest other vendors for the wedding. On the wedding day I was a nervous wreck. Kristen is so sweet and calm. She was always there reassuring me that everything was going OK and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Unlike other photographers I’ve seen at friends weddings, she never got up in our face with the camera or got in the way of guests, which was also important to me, yet our photos were still phenomenal. We received our gallery a couple of weeks after the wedding and I still get tears in my eyes when I look at the photos. She really did an amazing job making us look great and also capturing our personalities and relationship. Kristen is an amazing photographer and a great person. I’m so happy we found her to capture our wedding day.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jennifer P

Kristen Jane photographed my wedding last summer, and my hubby and I could not be happier with our photos and our experience with Kristen. From the first time I contacted her, Kristen was always so easy to get in touch with and always answered my calls and emails right away. She... Read More answered all of my questions and took the time to meet us beforehand to go over all of the details before wedding day. Like other reviews have mentioned, she is sweet and easy to be around without making you feel self-conscious, which puts you at ease if you're uncomfortable being photographed (which I am). On the day of the wedding, she was always there, but has way of staying in the background so you barely notice. We have so many beautiful candid moments that I didn't even remember or see, but Kristen was there capture them for us. When it came time to do the group photos, Kristen was fast and organized and got them done as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. The photos were amazing. I've had so many compliments from my family and friends who have seen them. Kristen is an amazing photographer as well as being extremely professional and kind. I felt like she really cared about my day and would do anything to put us at ease and make sure we got beautiful photos. I am so happy that we chose Kristen to photograph our wedding. I am absolutely in love with out photos and know I will love looking at them for many many years to come.

Kristen Jane Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Katherine D

Kristen was the photographer at my wedding and I really enjoyed it ! She brought a second shooter with her as well. They were able to capture all the special moments of the day from getting ready, the detail shots at the venue, portraits by the golf course and then pictures of... Read More myself and the guests dancing at the reception. I really enjoyed the candid shots and I love how she was able to capture so many expressions from the guests ! The quality of the images were excellent. She was very professional to work with the whole way through. She got my pictures back to me in a timely manner and I look forward to working with her to create the album. I recommend working with Kristen for your wedding photography! Katherine

Kristen

Hello! I'm so glad you've found me! I feel incredibly blessed every day to be doing something that I truly love, and I‘m honored that you’re considering me for your wedding. Documenting your wedding is huge honor that I take very seriously. I photograph each and every wedding with the same love and care I would give my own. My goal from the moment you become a client is twofold: to make your entire experience with me as easy and enjoyable as I possibly can, and to create amazing, authentic images of your wedding day.