Simple • Genuine • Beautiful

Your wedding day is filled with amazing, once in a lifetime moments. With a sweet, unobtrusive style, we captures the little moments as well as the grand to tell your story with gorgeous, authentic images you'll cherish for a lifetime. My hope is that each time you look at your wedding album – the sweet candid moments, gorgeous portraits, and all of the special little details that make your day unique – you'll relive all of the love and joy you felt on the day you married your best friend, whether it’s a year, 10 years or even 50 years after the big day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Heather E

I don't know where to start when explaining how happy my now husband I are over working with Kristen. Kristen was one of 5 photographers I looked into, and the only one I met with. I knew the minute I met her on a snowy day and saw her beautiful work, that I needed her to... Read More capture the most important day of our lives..and Kristen delivered in more ways than she will ever know. I shared all of the typical ideas, Pinterest boards etc with Kristen, but I always felt confident that we equally understood what I loved and what was important to my husband and I when it comes to photos. I can't describe in the small box how much respect I have for Kristen as a wedding vendor, photographer and overall sweet and thoughtful person. Our home is filled with pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding and I cannot wait to sit down with my children one day and show them Kristen's beautiful work. Never once throught out the day did I have the worry of "oh no did we get that picture, did I get a shot with so and so" because Kristen was always there, snapping away! Go with your gut brides .. but if you're gut says beautiful pictures and the most professional and PATIENT photographer..you will not be disappointed with Kristen and Kristen Jane Photography

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Amanda B

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Kristen is. I was lucky enough to meet her when my sister got married in 2013 and used Kristen. My sister joked in her review that I wanted to use Kristen when I got engaged. When my husband proposed and we started the planning... Read More process—there was absolutely no question who I wanted to use as our photographer. She was one of the first vendors I contacted the morning after the proposal!!! Kristen is professional, kind and really knows her craft. She truly cares about her clients and wants their wedding day to be perfect. She did a ton of research before out big day (she even took a trip to the venue to scope out where to take out portraits!!). Throughout our entire engagement she was quick to answer e-mails and questions. I knew that the wedding day would run smoothly. Our photos turned out AMAZING. She quickly got us a preview while we were on our honeymoon. By the time we returned from out trip she had our entire online album ready for review! Everyone I have talked and shown the photos to has raved about how great everything turned out. I am so happy that we used Kristen Jane Photography. I am already looking forward to the next chance I get to hire Kristen. I know I will be recommending her to all of my friends as they get engaged and have family photo-shoots!

Incredible photography!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Leslie D

Kristen of Kristen Jane Photography was the perfect choice for our recent wedding. She was incredibly professional and responsible in all our communication leading up to the big day. She responded to any questions or concerns with rapid speed, which I especially appreciated in... Read More the days closest to the wedding. Since we have shared our pictures, we have received so many compliments about how beautiful the photographs are. As the self-proclaimed "most awkward people ever," we were worried about posing for pictures. Kristen constantly put us at ease throughout the portraits. She was a quiet presence during the ceremony and reception, allowing us to have the time of our lives while she beautifully and expertly captured the most hilarious and precious moments. Kristen's planning was clear. She had found the perfect spots for portraits, researched the sunset time, and found how to best take pictures in a somewhat dark reception area. Her assistant, Courtney, was also incredible. They were a terrific team, and we were and are so lucky that they were our photographers. Our photographs look fabulous and we are thrilled with the adorably-packaged USB that contains all of them. Kristen Jane Photography is a terrific choice for wedding photography. We strongly recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented and responsible photographer.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jessica C

Kristen and her team are so talented and captured our winter wedding in Boston perfectly. She is down to earth, professional, and so talented. We were so fortunate to have had Kristen as our photographer and could not be happier with our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Swapnil S

We loved working with Kristen. We looked at her work and immediately finalized her. She was so easy to work with. Ours was an afternoon wedding at a beach. It was a wonderful day, however not apt for photgraphy. She rescheduled bride and groom’s photo session from afternoon to... Read More late evening so that we can have the best photos. All the photos were amazing. Thank you Kristen

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Allison F

Kristen photographed our wedding this past August and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! She was extremely nice, professional and conscientious...she made sure to capture so many great moments throughout our special day. She took note of so many little... Read More details that we weren't even able to notice on the day of but were SO happy to see when we looked back at all of our photos. She and Audrey, second photographer, did such a wonderful job and we are so grateful for all of their hard work! HIGHLY recommend Kristen!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Deirdre M

My husband and I are extremely appreciative of Kristen's creative services. She is a thoughtful photographer and kind person to work with, especially on such a special occasion. Kristen was very professional the day of our wedding. She did an excellent job capturing so many fun... Read More memories and meaningful little moments and details that we otherwise would have missed on a day when so much was happening! We love looking at the photos, sharing them with friends and family, and reliving the day. We will cherish them forever. Thank you Kristen, for such beautiful work, patience, and dedication! We are very grateful.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shannon O

Kristen Photographed our wedding in Boston this past spring. We met with a number of photographers before Kristen, and we knew right away that she was the one for us. From our first meeting Kristen was sweet and professional. Her calming manor put us immediately at ease. She was... Read More always available to answer my questions during the year leading up to the wedding and was very helpful in putting together and managing our timeline. When the wedding day arrived, Kristen and her assistant were both calm and professional and made sure that we got the pictures we wanted. When I received my photos a couple of weeks after the wedding, I was blown away. I knew they would be good, but the exceeded my already high expectations. I've gotten nothing but compliments from everyone who has seen them. Hiring Kristen was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley

Kristen was amazing to work with. I knew she was the right photographer for my wedding as soon as I met her. She was so kind, calm, and welcoming. Her work is so phenomenal! My husband and I love our engagement and wedding photographs. We have gotten so many compliments on... Read More our wedding album and pictures. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristen! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Melissa R

What a wonderful day we had and thanks to Kristen I'll be able to look back on these moments forever!! Her work and second shooter were flawless and I could not be happier with every small moment they were able to capture. But, I have to thank her above all else for her... Read More kindness through every step. Kristen did not miss a single detail from our first meeting through the final seconds of the night. She went above and beyond to make us feel special with the sweetest personal touches. And on a personal note, she stepped into a therapist roll to talk a panicked bride off the cliff when it started pouring just minutes before our outdoor wedding after a day of sunshine with no rain in sight!! We delayed a few minutes and the resulting photos of double rainbows and magical glowing sunshine spoke for themselves. There are plenty of people that can take nice pictures, but Kristen provided us with an experience that thanks to her we can relive over and over. I could not recommend anyone more highly!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Colleen G

Kristen was an absolute pleasure to work with. It was great to have her by our side on our big day. She captured each and every moment in such a beautiful way. She also just seamlessly placed herself in the crowd during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. She did it in... Read More such a natural way, I don't know if people even realized she was there. The photos she took were better than we could have ever imagined. Our family and friends were in awe of the album. :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cory W

Kristen was phenomenal to work with. Not only was she extremely prompt and consistent with communication, but she made every effort to meet with us around our busy schedules. I fell in love with her candid shots online and was thrilled by the quality of the photos she gave us.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Gina P

Like most brides, I spent considerable time researching photographers for my wedding. After speaking with ~10 photographers, I found Kristen online. After looking at her gallery, I knew she was the one for us. Her portraits and ceremony shots were fantastic, but her candid... Read More shots are what really drew me in. After meeting with Kristen and telling her of our plan of an non-traditional wedding, with a few traditional touches, she embraced our plan with enthusiasm and creativity. Her laid-back attitude matched perfectly with ours. As most MA natives know, coming from the North Shore to the South Shore on a Friday night in the summer is almost impossible. However, Kristen showed up exactly on-time and ready to go. As expected, Kristen did not disappoint. With scratched-up knees as a result of her never-ending quest to get the perfect shots for us, she delivered on her promise. She was embracing and patient with me and my post-wedding ideas, which translated perfectly in her finished product. As two very camera shy people, my husband and I love our shots together! Kristen sent me the online gallery during my honeymoon and I couldn't be more happy with the results. You will not be disappointed in Kristen as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Julia A

I feel truly blessed to have found Kristen to photograph my daughter's wedding in Boston. Living over 1500 miles away, I relied heavily on The Knot to help me find the venue, the cake, the coordinator, and all of the people/things that make a wedding wonderful. There was just... Read More something about Kristen's albums that I kept coming back to . . . Kristen was incredibly easy to work with! She met with my daughter and I at a little pizza place between the hair trial appointment and the venue walk through. She helped us figure out how to manage the wedding day in order to get exceptional photos while enjoying every moment. On the day of the wedding, Kristen and her assistant took care of everything. One was with the guys while they got ready for the wedding and walked through DT Boston to the wedding. And Kristen was with the bride and her best girls. I was lucky enough to be a happy observer of everything Kristen did. She was present, but very careful to never jump into the middle of a 'moment.' Yet, when we got the pictures, she somehow captured each and every one of those moments. She also captured some things that I would have never thought to photograph. I KNEW we would get lovely photos of my daughter and her new husband and their family and wedding party. But Kristen also captured some AMAZING photos of guests. I think the best way for me to describe Kristen's talent is that she has a way of seeing and capturing love and beauty. If you are looking for a photographer who will be able to provide 'proof' of the incredible joy that you will experience on your wedding day, I cannot recommend Kristen highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christina S

So happy with our wedding photos! Kristen is talented, professional and so easy to work with. She even stuck it out for our FREEZING winter engagement session! Her turn around with the photographs is incredibly fast and she was always quick to respond to my emails and questions.... Read More Plus, her small touches throughout the whole process are so thoughtful. I would 100% recommend Kristen!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dana M

Kristen is an absolutely incredible photographer. We immediately knew after meeting Kristen and seeing her work that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was wonderful to work with during the planning and discussion phases and even more amazing during the chaos of a busy... Read More wedding. She caught the most INCREDIBLE shots of our wedding day. We got married August 12th and still today (later October), our parents bring up the photos DAILY. Our entire family is so pleased with how our photos came out. Kristen is so timely in responding to emails and phone calls and accommodated us to meet closer to our home whenever we would get together. She prepared me and my father beautiful photo albums to remember our special day. I recommend Kristen to all brides! I could not have had a better experience!! Thank you Kristen for capturing the most beautiful moments on the most wonderful day of our lives! --Dana & Eric M.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica M

We couldn't be happier with the job that Kristen did for our wedding. She is extremely responsive, organized and thoughtful. She was absolutely fantastic the day of the wedding - she somehow managed to capture every moment and yet I was completely unaware that she was doing it!... Read More When we were posing for the more formal pictures, sometimes I felt a little silly and self-conscious, but when we got the pictures back, I was blown away by how well her suggestions really worked, even if some of them didn't feel natural at the time. They looked natural and spontaneous and real in the pictures - with a photo journalistic feel, as opposed to the cheesy, overly posed wedding pictures you sometimes see. I have received a million compliments on her work and I even had a few people ask me for her contact info. Every time I show someone the online album, the first thing they say is "Wow, your photographer did a really great job!". I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Terra T

Kristen photographed our wedding last fall and we could not love our photos more! Kristen was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. It is very evident that she cares deeply for her work. She is extremely responsive, which helps to take a lot of stress out of... Read More the entire planning process. Kristen photographed our engagement photos, which we were very nervous about as neither of us are very keen on having our picture taken. Once meeting her we felt at ease. We honestly didn't even know she was there taking our picture as we walked through the park. She offered direction when necessary, but otherwise just let us relax and be ourselves. As for our wedding, we received so many candid photos as well as a great number of more formal photos. There are too many great pictures to choose from! Kristen also made sure to get all of the photos that we requested (and so many more we didn't even think of!) by referencing our photo sheet throughout the night. We also had a second photographer, Courtney, who was absolutely amazing and took so many photos at interesting and unique angles. We would definitely recommend Kristen to family and friends who are looking for a photograph for their wedding or special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Stacy G

Kristen was great to work with for our wedding! She was very easy to talk to and even offered a photo booth for two hours at our wedding which was a huge hit! We felt comfortable with her for our engagement pictures which was what we needed since neither of us our comfortable... Read More around the camera. I would highly recommend her :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Mika N

Kristen is an amazing wedding photographer. She really takes what couples are looking for in their wedding photos to heart. She wowed us with her talent and we were more than thrilled to get our photos back which felt like record time! She has a great eye and finds unique places... Read More to take the perfect pictures. Our wedding day was somewhat cloudy and cold but she managed to take pictures that appeared as there wasn't a cloud in the sky! We also had a large wedding party but she worked well with everyone and made everyone felt included and special. I highly recommend Kristen if you desire perfect, quality wedding day pictures!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rebecca C

Incredible. Kristen was so thoughtful and professional on every interaction that we had with her. The quality of her work spoke volumes to her dedication to our wedding. We were so impressed with our photographs, as well as everyone else. Thank you Kristen for making our day so... Read More special and giving us photos that we will cherish forever. We were so lucky to have found you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Julie W

I used Kristen as a wedding photographer and we had a great experience. She is very kind, responsive, professional, nonintrusive, and accommodating. She got all the shots we wanted, and we didn't have to worry during the wedding about remembering which photos we needed to get.... Read More Everyone keeps saying how beautiful our photos came out. Thank you Kristen!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Rachel B

Kristen is amazing. In my opinion, her photography is such a perfect blend of artistic, yet traditional. And for a quiet couple who is less than comfortable in front of the camera, she was our perfect photographer match in terms of personality and ability to direct us.... Read More Starting with our engagement session (October 2014), Kristen worked with us to create some absolutely stunning photos and familiarize us with her working style. She was always responsive to my emailed questions, and by the time our wedding day came around (September 2015), we were ready to go with our photography plan. I swear that in another life, Kristen would be a great safari photographer - she was up on rocks, behind bushes and trees, in the tall grass, etc. - just looking for great shots. Kristen and her assistant, Tamara, perfectly captured the key moments of our day; they were out of the way and yet, always there - staking out interesting vantage points, helping with my dress after the ceremony, and managing bridal party personalities, right up until the last song played at our reception. And they were overall just super pleasant to be around! Kristen was able to edit and set up our online photo gallery within 3-4 weeks of our wedding day, a surprise gift arrived a week or so after that with a lovely note, and working with her to design our album has been great. The guest book of engagement photos that she helped us create was so wonderful, so we can't wait to see what she can help us put together to commemorate the wedding day! Working with Kristen was absolutely one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!

Peace of mind!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Chelsea L

Working with Kristen and her assistant was awesome! We had a small wedding but felt the photos from the day were the most important keepsake. We got SO many final images. It has been hard for me to pick a few for an album! Out ceremony venue was a little difficult to photograph,... Read More I have heard from guests that the photographers were in the bushes trying to get the perfect shot! They got every shot I would have wanted.Kristen was very calm and soft spoken which was nice, she never seemed overwhelmed or frazzled. Plus she sent gifts and thoughtful cards were totally unexpected but were very appreciated.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jen K

I am so happy that we chose Kristen to photograph our wedding this spring. Photography was so important to me - I researched a ton of photographers before settling on Kristen, and it was one of the best decisions I made. Kristen is professional in all of her communication and in... Read More everything she does. She's sweet, organized and dedicated to her work. She went out of her way to make sure that our pictures and our day was everything we wanted. Our day was amazing and our photographs are incredible. They are the perfect reminder of the happiest day of our lives. I literally could not be happier with Kristen and our photographs. Any couple would be lucky to have her as part of their wedding day.

Kristen

Hello! I'm so glad you've found me! I feel incredibly blessed every day to be doing something that I truly love, and I‘m honored that you’re considering me for your wedding. Documenting your wedding is huge honor that I take very seriously. I photograph each and every wedding with the same love and care I would give my own. My goal from the moment you become a client is twofold: to make your entire experience with me as easy and enjoyable as I possibly can, and to create amazing, authentic images of your wedding day.