Kristen Weaver Photography

Kristen Weaver Photography is an Orlando Wedding Photography studio located in Central Florida owned by Kristen Weaver. Specializing in both Wedding and Boudoir photography, I also love photographing fashion and commercial photography projects for models, agencies and companies. Associate packages starting at $3000 and Photobooth from Flash by KWP starting at $700!

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Wedding

1624 Smithfield Way, Oviedo, FL (407) 476-4597

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Donna R

I LOVE KRISTEN!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! Kristen has been a joy from the very moment i first emailed her. I had her booked even before we had a date or venue, i couldn't imagine anyone else to work with. We actually booked an associate to shoot our wedding, and Stephanie was... Read More WONDERFUL. She arrived early the day of, made us feel comfortable, and always made great suggestions! Kristen and Stephanie absolutely made every element of the photos more special. Kristen answers email quickly, thoroughly, and she's always happy to help. i literally can't even say enough about how incredible the culture that KWP represents. Being from out of state, i booked all our vendors based on reputation and reviews, and KWP far and away surpasses everything i even could have imagined. If photos are the most important thing for your event, then look NO further than KWP. Thank you SO much!

Kristen Weaver is the photographer you want on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Karin U

Kristen’s work speaks for itself- it is phenomenal! But the person behind the lens is even better. Kristen Weaver is an absolute sweet heart and an extremely hard worker. From the moment she arrived to my venue, she got down to business. I am pretty sure not a single moment or... Read More detail was overlooked. I had a couple of guest who commented that she was everywhere! You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, it is important that you get a long with them. Kristen could get along with anyone. Great photos, great person, Kristen Weaver is the complete package.

Wonderful experience-Fabulous memories-Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Lisa B

I fell in love with Kristen's work by stalking her blog! She has a way of capturing couples in a beautiful natural way. From our first conversation she was so helpful and easy going. My husband is not exactly comfortable with being the center of attention or with being... Read More photographed. Kristen highly recommended an engagement session and it was perfect. She had a way of easing both of us into the session. Spending that time together made the wedding day photos feel very natural. It's obvious that Kristen was born to do photography. She is a true professional, through any hiccup she handles it calmly and efficiently. She also referred me to Table 6 Productions (Brooke Wright and Jackie Ross), having vendors that work well together and are friends made our entire wedding go smoother and feel more like a party! Amy was also an amazing part of her team. I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies! It didn't hurt that Kristen's soon to be hubby Anthony was right by her side either! Ok...enough with the process. Kristen's photos....the proof of every detail we took the time to plan! Her photos are AMAZING! She not only captures the couple in their natural state, she can assist and pose you -if you are like us and need it :) I have had so much pleasure in sharing our photos and receive so many compliments. I have recommended her to my close friends and I am so thankful I found her.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Christen C

Kristen is absolutely hands down the most fabulous photographer there is!! Not even that, she is the sweetest person also. She makes you feel so incredibly comfortable because one, you know your in fabulous hands and two, she just knows how to make you love the camera just like... Read More her. Absolutely recommend her for weddings, boudoir, engagement, or any other photography you want! You won't regret choosing her!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Emily L

Kristen is LITERALLY the best photographer-not only because of her mad skills, but she has the best personality. Meeting someone and then having to take engagement pics on the spot can be nerve wracking and you never know what you will get or if your personalities will mesh,... Read More but she made us feel so comfortable. She knew exactly what to say to us to smile or laugh or to help capture those sweet loving moments. On the wedding day, we felt so lucky to have her and Stephanie there and we knew they would be able to handle our crazy families. It was like having great friends be our photographer! We are in LOVE with our pictures and constantly get compliments on them-they are hanging all over our house! We cannot recommend the KWP team enough!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Maureen M

Kristen Weaver Photography is amazing. I worked with Stephanie for both my engagement photos and wedding. She was so easy to work with and made the experience fun and stress free! I recently got my wedding pictures back and they blew me away. I could not have asked for better... Read More pictures to remember the best day of my life! Thank you Kristen and Stephanie!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Charity M

Kristen was such fun and a charm to work with! Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful. I look at them and it takes me right back to the feelings I had that day. She did a wonderful job of capturing every moment I would want to remember and relive. Not to mention, if... Read More she had not been in the dressing room with all of her wedding experience my dress would have never got bustled! She sat on the floor with my family looking for tiny buttons on my train for what seemed like forever. Best wedding photographer ever! We will most definitely be using her throughout the years for family photo sessions.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica J

Kristen is fantastic -- if you look at her work you already know she is an incredible photographer, but her personality is what makes her shine even more. She goes above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable, and even my bridesmaids were saying how awesome she was. She... Read More was the first vendor we booked for our wedding and we are so happy we did so!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Betsy B

I cannot recommend Kristen Weaver enough! Kristen shot my sister’s wedding in the Spring of 2014 (album below titled: An Elegant Formal Wedding at Reunion Resort Grande Hotel in Orlando, FL). When we got engaged, I knew I definitely wanted Kristen for our wedding. I honestly... Read More didn’t look anywhere else. She has an incredible eye to shoot her photos so beautifully. She shot our engagement photos, my bridal portrait and our wedding. It was great to spend this extra time leading up to the wedding to get to know each other even better. It was very important for me to enjoy our photographer since you are with that person your entire wedding day. Kristen made us laugh and helped us feel comfortable. I am thrilled with how our pictures turned out. Look no further than Kristen!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Betsy B

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Madeleine R

I do not even know where to begin because I have so many wonderful things to say about Kristen and her team. When searching for my photographer with my wedding planner I was shown tons of real life wedding photos by many different photographers. I did not know names of... Read More photographers I just picked images that caught my immediate attention and that I loved. Almost every image I picked was Kristen's work and I knew I wanted to work with her team before I even met them. It speaks volumes about an artist when you can pick out their distinct style and work consistently without knowing it is theirs. Flash forward to me contacting Kristen, if I wasn't sold by her work already I would have been completely sold by her fun personality and professionalism. Kristen is so easy to work with and made the booking process easy. When we met Kristen for the first time in person at our crack of dawn engagement shoot at the beach she instantly made us feel comfortable and like we were old friends (which helps when you are essentially canoodling your fiance in front of a stranger). We received so many compliments on our engagement photos! Our wedding day went by so quickly but I cannot imagine having any other photographer around for so many of the intimate moments of the day. Kristen captured the true emotion of our wedding day and I can look back on my photos and remember exactly how I felt the moment she took the photo, this is a true gift. Gabe, Kristen's second shooter, put up with our groomsmen like a champ and he was also great to work with. If there is any question in your mind of who to work with, take it from me and work with Kristen. Kristen and her team will exceed your expectations in every way!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Meg F

Kristen made us feel so comfortable and made our engagement session so much fun. I was attracted to the beautiful lighting and softness of Kristen's photos, and loved that her clients appear to be...well, themselves in their photos! I hate to get pro photos taken and feel like I... Read More look nothing like myself...I'm happy to say that Kristen perfectly captured my fiance and I, making us look gorgeous, but still like ourselves. Kristen made the process very easy, gave great direction and had speedy turn around with previews and digital downloads. I love her online system for booking and downloads. The community she has created for her clients is also super fun to be a part of! I'm sad that we aren't able to have her for our full wedding event, but am so glad that I got to work with her to capture this exciting time in our lives! Kristen is known for being one of the best, and I couldn't agree more with her reputation. She lives up to the hype!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

We have really enjoyed working with Kristen and the KWP team! Patient, caring, and just fun to be around are three ways we would describe Kristen! We had a hectic day the day of our engagement pictures (as did Kristen!) and she still managed to help us enjoy ourselves and feel... Read More at ease and to capture beautiful shots. She even put up with our non-stop giggles and goofiness. Fast forward to our wedding day, and not only was the team everywhere all at once, but Kristen managed to wrangle in the entire wedding party and guests to get things done on a very tight timeline. She even managed to sneak in a few shots she new were super important to us. We just received our sneak peaks and are in love and can't wait to see more. Thank you to Kristen and the entire KWP team, we are so glad we chose you to share our big day with, and will be looking forward to sharing all of our big life events with you!

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Alayna P

Kristen and Krista were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They were very organized and professional throughout the entire process! They kept everything running smoothly on the day of my wedding, even when we were running a little bit late, they made it work! Kristen has an... Read More amazing eye for detail and knows how to capture the best moments! I will recommend Kristen and her team to every bride looking for amazing photos by an exceptionally skilled photographer!! Thank you!! :)

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Chelsea H

Kristen and her team, Christa and Amy were absolutely amazing and create the most beautiful pictures for us to keep and cherish forever! They are so great and so helpful. You can sleep easy knowing you will have nothing but the best!

Spectacular Photos

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Kristen Weaver and her team exceeded my expectations! They are incredibly talented at what they do and are very professional. My photos are breath-taking and they look like they came out of a bridal magazine. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high-end... Read More photographer. Remember, all you get all the end of your wedding is a husband and a bunch of photos. She is worth the money!

Best.Photographer.Ever.

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 Tara H

If you're researching Kristen you have probably seen her work, which speaks for itself and is reason enough to hire her. However, you get so much more than AMAZING pictures from Kristen. KWP and team run a top notch business and everything from your first communication to your... Read More prints & album are consistent and of the highest quality. From engagement photos to boudoir photos to the wedding day, all communication, payment, meetings, etc is convenient and accommodating. Kristen becomes a friend throughout the process which is a priceless quality to offer a bride on her wedding day. Kristen's team for the wedding day included Rachel and Krista who are equally as likeable and all around awesome! They did so much more than take our pictures... they helped me get ready, pack up my stuff to take from the hotel to venue, offered tips and advice throughout the day, and even just sat and talked to me to make sure I was totally calm and happy. It really felt like they were 3 additional friends hanging out with us in the bridal suite! If you want peace of mind in knowing you have hired the best on your wedding day you should hire KWP :)

Beautiful Pictures and easy to get along with

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Susan C

Photography was incredibly important to me for my wedding. I wanted to someone that was going to take beautiful pictures without them being too posed or abstract. I wanted beautiful colors and details of the people I loved and with someone I could really trust and not worry... Read More about at all. I found KWP by goggling "local organic photography" and as soon as I saw her pictures I immediately got in contact with her. I still look around but always came back to Kristen. I met with Kristen and signed up with her immediately. We also took engagement pictures with her as part of our package and I loved that she would be up for anything. Use our dogs? SURE! sitting in the road? LETS DO IT! stand in that bush of pretty flowers? WOO HOO! Kristen is also very visible and active in terms of social media so we could always keep in touch, I could see the other people pictures she was taking, and revisit our own pictures on her blog. I also want to say that both during our wedding and engagement pictures so would guide us to what would look good with our hands and where to look, but there was never any corny poses, or doing anything that felt inorganic. Finally, Kristen was just a great person to have around. She would make Ricky Bobby jokes, was efficient, even helped me get to my reception when my dress didn't fit in our get away car (oops!), when guests snuck into our reception space for our few minutes of quiet between the cocktail hour and reception she took care of it. Last but not least when I had some problems with my dress and alterations last minute she found some resources for me and helped me out. Get Kristen quick! Her secret is out and she's busy!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2011 Evelyn R

My husband and I are so happy that Kristen was a part of our wedding day! She is just such a fun person and so comfortable to be around. Talking to her felt like hanging out with an old friend. :) Not only does she have that awesome personality, her work is just amazing!... Read More BEAUTIFUL pictures, extremely creative and she truly captures your personality with every shot. My family and friends are constantly telling us how amazing our pictures are. I would recommend Kristen to everyone I know! And I definitely plan on using her again some day. :)

Outstanding Photographer

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Christina G

Kristen was a blast to work with and her photography skills are amazing! My pictures were gorgeous...and she is reasonably priced.

Kristen Weaver

My days are fueled by sweet tea and Spotify, and the occasional cat nap. When I’m not traveling or learning (I’m a research junkie), you can find me creating secret Instagram accounts to collect inspiration or daydreaming about shooting a bridal designer’s next big collection. If I ever move out of Orlando you can probably find me in a flat somewhere near San Francisco or a little hut on the beach in Hawaii.I find it necessary to explain my emoji usage, and after 10 years of being together, Anthony told me that our relationship was “elevated” because I just watched Star Wars…and liked it.