Kristen Wynn Photography

Pittsburgh and the surrounding area

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Pittsburgh and the surrounding area (412) 983-2102

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Kristen is one of the reasons my wedding day turned out so beautiful! And I'm amazed she was the only who also captured it all! During one of our first phone conversations, she laid out a vague timeline for the day that was EXTREMELY helpful as an overwhelmed bride. I used it to... Read More turn my day into a unique, special occasion. Kristen's photographs completely captured every little detail and moment that made the wedding truly feel like my and my husband. She was friendly, but down-to-business, which I completely appreciated. And the pictures! Don't get me started. Gorgeous. Utterly and completely gorgeous. Perfect mixture of beautiful artistry with spontaneous moments and the more traditional pictures. I would recommend Kristen to everyone and anyone :-)

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Melissa D

Kristen was the best photographer that we could've picked for our special day! She had so much energy and knew exactly how to get everyone excited to take pictures - even when it was terribly hot outside! She wanted to make sure that we got every picture we wanted and that we... Read More were truly satisfied with our look and feel. She was professional and very detail oriented and I can't wait to see our photos and share them for everyone. I would highly recommend Kristen to anyone! Thanks Kristen for everything!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Sara G

Kristen is amazing! She meets with you and helps you plans out every minute of the day. The day of the wedding she had every shot planned out and incorporated shots that I wanted. Her pictures are beautiful and breathtaking.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Lauren N

Kristen was great to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and took the time to really get to know me before the wedding. The week before she took the time to call me and go through everything for the big day and sent a detailed itinerary to me as well after we spoke. I... Read More would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Book her NOW!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Shawna S

Kristen shot our wedding on dec 1st and was everything we hoped for! She was so sweet to us...and handled all the rowdy boys without pulling her hair out! We just got our pictures back and they are amazing! She gave us a CD with all the images and rights to them so now I've just... Read More been printing as needed (which saves money!). She spent the entire day with us and got all of the shots we requested and more! I have been recommending her to all my engaged friends. She books up quick though because shes got such good reviews and is really well priced so make sure to contact her asap!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Princess P

I highly recommend her.

Beauty is captured

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Dana P

I cannot express enough thank you's to Kristen and her sister Allison. Kristen did such an amazing job making me feel like a princess and had such a wonderful time with them. They truely made my wedding something to remember. She is so creative!!! I am just amazed by the beatuy... Read More that she has captured. She was so easy to communicate with, it felt like I've known her for a long time. THANKS KRISTEN!!!!

Book Kristen Wynn Now!

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Deidra G

Okay, I'm going to rave here for a moment: Kristen was an amazing wedding photographer! She was so organized and on top of everything, and I think that really made a big difference in how smoothly everything went on our wedding day. She really did a wonderful job of capturing... Read More the fun and let's say, quirky! atmosphere, and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. From the first time we spoke with her all the way until her presentation of our images after the wedding, she was warm, professional, and just an honestly great person to work with. The images by the way were absolutely gorgeous! We would highly recommend her for weddings and events!

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 3/03/2012 Laura D

Kristen was my photographer for my wedding. The first time we used Kristen was for our engagement photos. After seeing the quality and outstanding pictures from our session, we were so happy that we booked her for our wedding day in February. Before we knew it, our wedding day... Read More was here and Kristen was right on top of every detail. She even called me the week of to help prepare a day of schedule of events. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail during our conversation, which helped to relieve a little bit of my wedding stress right before the big day. Kristen was so great on our wedding day and she captured every special moment. We just received the link to our photos and they are absolutely gorgeous! Kristen met and exceeded all of our expectations. She is truly a sweet and wonderful photographer to work with. You will never receive anything but the best from her. I look forward to booking another portrait session with her in the future. Thanks Kristen for creating the most beautiful memories for us!

Picture Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2012 Kristina D

Kristen Wynn Photography is more than an excellent choice for your wedding photography! Kristen is just fantastic!!! I agree with others that have commented on her - there are not enough stars to give to Kristen! From the moment I started speaking with Kristen, I could tell she... Read More was going to be a joy to work with. She was always so professional, detail oriented, personable and quick to respond. My husband and I are from the Pittsburgh area and had Kristen come up for both our engagement session and our wedding. She lives in the Florida area, so you will just need to take a look at her travel requirements if you are not in that area. If you are curious to take a look at our photos, we are the winery/vineyard session on her blog. She was so creative with everything that she did with us - it was a hot and humid day and she was so willing to try and do anything to get great shots! We chose our engagement session idea as something we enjoy to do together, and that it to learn and enjoy wine. Kristen was more than up for the idea and was coming up with creative ideas on her own. She even took the time to put together additional props to coordinate our idea! The photos turned out great, she did a suin glare shot, shadow shot, more traditional posed (the ones that parents and grandparents always love, and the more trendy creative ones that are becoming so popular today). Up until our wedding I had been in contact with Kristen for over a year. Many details had been discussed throughout, but she was just so incredibly helpful when it got close to the wedding. We went through and entire outline of the day, discussed all "must have" shots, and she gave me tips to remember for the big day. This was an enormous help as I was able to give the wedding party and close family members information on what to expect, and when they would need to be ready for photos so we could maximize that time and not have to go searching for anyone. Kristen was with us the entire day of our wedding and she gave 110% the entire time. We recently got married in November and in Pittsburgh the sun sets so early this time of year, shortly after 5pm. We got married at 3, so this allotted us about an hour to take the photos, as I had opted to be more traditional and have my groom wait to see me as I first walked down the isle, even though the "first-look" is really suggested by Kristen and others, to maximize the opportunity of shots with the bride and groom. Kristen was able to work with us and make sure we were completely on time for our photos and that we could get in every desired photo. During the day of the wedding, Kristen again was more than a joy to work with. We had so many guests compliment us on how professional and courteous she was. Later on in our reception, she put up a slide show on her laptop of some wedding photos to give us and our guests a sneak peak of the photos - again so many guests loved that she did this, it was just such a nice touch. I knew the time frame that Kristen had allotted for our wedding photos and when the time came close for Kristen to post her blog on our wedding, I awaited it more than anything. Finally, the day came and she brought me to tears with her work. I couldn't have been more blown away by the photos. They truly told a story of our wedding and I felt like I was back at the day. The photos were breathtaking, just stunning. You always wonder exactly what your wedding photos will look like and what type of shots there will be. With

Brilliant Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Jessica K

I adore Kristen's work. The pictures were stunning. We received the finished products promptly and couldnt have been more pleased!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Eric O

Kristen was very conscious of time, as the wedding was just before sunset. She captured hundreds of images in the relatively short time alloted. The final shots were breath taking. I highly recommend her!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 Amanda K

She was very organized, detail oriented and got all the shots we needed in the small time alloted. She provided the bride with hundreds of shots which astounded and amazed me being just one person!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 michael o

Kristen was an excellent photographer. She was really helpful and the pictures turned out awesome!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Jessica K

Kristin is such an amazing photographer to work with. My husband and I booked her for October 2011 wedding. She was so helpful throughout the planning process. Since I don't get married everyday, I wasn't sure what to do, and had a lot of questions. She answered any inquiry I... Read More had, and made me feel completely at ease. Kristin came ready to work on my wedding day! We had little time to get in all the shots we wanted, but she made it happen. She got such great shots of the bridal party getting ready, the ceremony, location, family, and every other detail of my big day. She even got soaked by a wave on the beach AND put her sweater down so I wouldn't ruin my dress in the sand. Not many photographers will go to that extent to make sure their customer has amazing pictures. She was so friendly, and since the wedding, we've gotten NUMEROUS compliments on the photography. We really do appreciate all that she did for us and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer for their special occasion. We certainly hope to work with her again in the future!

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Lisa M

Great photographer! Pays attention to detail. Fast to return images!

Amazing Wedding Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Danielle B

Kristen was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have been happier to have had her photograph our wedding day. She arrived early in the day and met me and my bridesmaids at the salon down the street from our hotel. She was extremely professional and we had a lot of fun working... Read More with her. We had a rather large wedding party (16 people in total) and did the marriage ceremony at a Catholic Church in Fort Myers and a second, shorter ceremony on the beach at Fort Myers beach. Kristen happily went from place to place with us and was even so kind as to put with sitting in the limo so she could take pictures on the ride over. She definitely put in more than a 15 hour day working during our wedding. We had a phone meeting the week before the wedding and she gave us a wonderful outline of how the day would go (which was super helpful since we didn't have a wedding planner). She was open to our ideas, and really understood what we wanted and worked super hard to make sure we got the images we had requested. She is an extremely hard worker and very sweet and everyone at our wedding absolutely loved her.

The best photographer in the business

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Kay M

There are not enough words to describe Kristen Wynn. From the very beginning, she was very helpful and even went out of her way to put together the wedding day timeline. She showed up 30 minutes prior to her scheduled arrival and stayed until the very end of the reception.... Read More During the reception, she selected 20 images and created a slideshow for the guests to enjoy. A week after the wedding, there was a blog and slideshow posted on her website and we received the complete disc 2 weeks after the wedding. I highly recommend Kristen to everyone. She is a very creative and talented photographer, not to mention such a sweet woman. Thank you Kristen for such beautiful pictures, that we will treasure for a lifetime! ~ Kay and John

The best choice we made!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Suzanne B

Kristen Wynn Photography did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding. Everything was captured perfectly yet it never felt like the photographers were running the show. Her communication with us was excellent, ideas were creative and finished product was more then we could... Read More have hoped for! Of all the decisions we made this one was the best!

Look no further- you just found your photographer!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Ashley Q

I have known Kristen since high school and she is one of my best friends. However, when looking at her work, I put myself in the shoes of someone who didn't know her and just looked at her as a professional photographer.. and I was blown away. Even if I didn't know Kristen, and... Read More even if I had an unlimited budget, I STILL would have chosen Kristen to do my engagement and wedding photos. She is absolutely amazing! Her organization is unbelievable- the most organized person I have ever met. Her photos are phenomenal. She does the classic "posed" photos, but also captures a lot of candids, which I love (it really shows your true emotions on the big day). If she is available on your date, BOOK HER! (and if you think I'm biased because she's my friend, see for yourself- check out her website, blog and facebook- www.kristenwynnphotography.com).

Best photographer, especially for budget brides

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Cindy W

Kristen Wynn is not only a fantastic photographer, but also still a very affordable one! She is new to the industry, however she worked absolutely professional and we simply loved her fresh take on things. I would recommend her to anyone that loves stylish quality pictures and... Read More yet doesn't want to spend a fortune on a photographer!

Excellent Photography

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Jessica V

Kristen was an excellent photographer! She spent the entire day with us and caught all sorts of great and unique shots. She was a lot of fun to work with and did an amazing job.

Awesome pictures!

Reviewed on 5/06/2011 Katie J

Kristen was great to work with. I was extremely happy with all of our pictures. We also got our pictures really quickly, only about 2 weeks after the wedding!

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Reviewed on 12/10/2010 Colleen O

Love her. Love her assistant. Love everything about them and my pictures are fantastic! Everything about them before, during and after has been perfect. It was easy to reach Kristen before the big day by email. I usually received a response from her within a day or so... Read More everytime! She emailed me suggested "must have photos" and called a few days before to go over the timeline. They showed up about 45 minutes early and got right to work. They were so fun to work with I didn't mind posing for all the cheesy shots. They even made a slideshow to show during the reception of pictures from earlier in the day! (A big surprise! I loved it!!!) I received over 600 images edited on a DVD. They are gorgeous. I love them all. I have gotten so many compliments on them. If I ever need a photographer for ANYTHING else, I am going with KW!

Simplu outstanding service!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Bethany K

Kristen was the easiest person of all of my wedding vendors to work with. She was so professional and was so willing to share all of her wedding knowledge with me. She arrived very early to photograph my husband to be playing deck hockey and stayed till the very end of the... Read More reception, never showing once she was tired. The pictures turned out amazing, and eventhough she says shes still learning Kristen is just as good as all of the professionals we met with. Her upbeat and pleasant attitude makes her a job to work with, trust me you will not be disapointed with her.