Kristin Colaneri/The Beauti Studio

(5)

Dallas, TX

Makeup/Hair/Tanning

Kristin is a native of Dallas, but lived and worked in NY for six years. She has experience in runway, print, theatrical, headshots/modeling, and bridal. At the Beauti Studio, we would love to take care of all your beauty needs! Makeup, Hairstyling, Brow Grooming and Airbrush Tanning! Call today.

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Tanning

5612 SMU Blvd. #208, Dallas, TX

JUST A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

8/11/2013 Denita P

Kristin did an AMAZING job on my hair & make for my big day! She was very personable and catered to all of my needs and more. She even did a couple of my bridesmaids make-up with a short notice and they looked FABULOUS! That's what I call quality customer service. I would highly recommend Kristin for any of your hair and makeup needs. She can DO IT ALL!!!!

So happy with Kristin!

9/04/2011 Guadalupe R

Kristin is very nice and professional. Although, she personally did not do my make up on my wedding day(she was already booked that day), her associate Christina Patrice did an AMAZING job! Christina did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone LOVED her and her makeup job! I would highly recommend Kristin Colaneri and her associates!

WOW

5/29/2011 Mrs. S S

What an amazing woman! Kristin is personable, helpful, and made me look incredible on my wedding day. I used her for hair and make-up and she amazed me with everything she did. She listened to me and the other ladies and knew exactly what to do to make us feel beautiful. She took our opinions, offered her opinion and made each of us look beautiful. The airbrush makeup stayed on all night and I am so thankful I found her!

Kristin is AMAZING!

10/13/2012 Lauren T

Kristin is amazing and incredibly talented!!! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. I've had my hair and makeup done countless times over the years and have paid far more, and NEVER have I been so happy with the results! Not only is Kristin an incredibly talented and artistic makeup and hair stylist, she is also a pleasure to be around! She will not disappoint.

You have to use Kristin!

12/18/2009 Micah R

Kristin was one of my favorite vendors and I recommend her to everywhere! My make up and hair were amazing. She was was so much fun to have in the bridal suite with me. I HIGHLY recommend The Beuti Studio! - Micah

Send Email