Kristin Colaneri/The Beauti Studio

Dallas, TX

Kristin is a native of Dallas, but lived and worked in NY for six years. She has experience in runway, print, theatrical, headshots/modeling, and bridal. At the Beauti Studio, we would love to take care of all your beauty needs! Makeup, Hairstyling, Brow Grooming and Airbrush Tanning! Call today.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

5612 SMU Blvd, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Denita P

Kristin did an AMAZING job on my hair & make for my big day! She was very personable and catered to all of my needs and more. She even did a couple of my bridesmaids make-up with a short notice and they looked FABULOUS! That's what I call quality customer service. I would highly... Read More recommend Kristin for any of your hair and makeup needs. She can DO IT ALL!!!!

So happy with Kristin!

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Guadalupe R

Kristin is very nice and professional. Although, she personally did not do my make up on my wedding day(she was already booked that day), her associate Christina Patrice did an AMAZING job! Christina did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone LOVED her and her makeup... Read More job! I would highly recommend Kristin Colaneri and her associates!

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Mrs. S S

What an amazing woman! Kristin is personable, helpful, and made me look incredible on my wedding day. I used her for hair and make-up and she amazed me with everything she did. She listened to me and the other ladies and knew exactly what to do to make us feel beautiful. She... Read More took our opinions, offered her opinion and made each of us look beautiful. The airbrush makeup stayed on all night and I am so thankful I found her!

2012-11-15T16:06:52 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! I am just seeing this! This is so wonderful, and you were a pleasure to work with as well. Hope you are well and thank you so very much for you kind words, has really made my day! Please call me if... Read Less Read More

Kristin is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Lauren T

Kristin is amazing and incredibly talented!!! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. I've had my hair and makeup done countless times over the years and have paid far more, and NEVER have I been so happy with the results! Not only is Kristin an... Read More incredibly talented and artistic makeup and hair stylist, she is also a pleasure to be around! She will not disappoint.

2012-11-15T16:04:17 Response from the vendor

Lauren!!! Thank you so very much..... it was such a pleasure to work with you. I apologize that we had to send your Mom in law a little after you guys but it worked okay and I felt like you guys looked fantastic! Thank you... Read Less Read More

You have to use Kristin!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Micah R

Kristin was one of my favorite vendors and I recommend her to everywhere! My make up and hair were amazing. She was was so much fun to have in the bridal suite with me. I HIGHLY recommend The Beuti Studio! - Micah

2012-11-15T16:05:18 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much for this..... I am just seeing it now. You were wonderful to work with too! Call me if you need any holiday styling and makeup!