Fabulous Food - Superb Service

Kristina's Catering specializes in creating memorable events, both large and small. We are dedicated to exceptional food quality, preparation and presentation. Our chefs will offer you sumptuous cuisine that's tailored to your personal taste and style.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

46727 Van Dyke , Shelby Township, MI Serving Metro Detroit (586) 634-8542

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jillian S

I cannot say enough about Kristina's Catering. They were absolutely awesome to work with, very professional, and went above and beyond our expectations. Kristina and her staff were beyond helpful with every aspect of our wedding, not to mention our guests could not stop raving... Read More about the food! Everything was delicious and we couldn't be happier. Little details throughout our reception show that they truly care about your event and take the time to make sure it is nothing short of amazing. I would recommend Kristina's Catering to my family and friends - we will definitely be working with Kristina and her team again in the future! Best vendor of our entire wedding, hands down!

Awesome Food, Awesome Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Caley L

You literally can't go wrong choosing Kristina's Catering for your wedding. The prices are sensible, the food is amazing, and Kristina herself is a joy to work with. We picked Kristina because we had been to another wedding that she also catered, and we're so glad we made... Read More this choice! We received so many compliments from our guests about the food served at our wedding. You can really tell that Kristina puts so much effort into her homemade recipes and obtaining quality ingredients, it all comes together for a perfect meal. Most importantly, Kristina was so attentive to our needs. Specifically, we needed a second vegetarian entree for some of our non-meat eating guests. We gave her our ideas and she made it happen. Bottom line is that Kristina offers an incredible value and service that will go beyond your expectations. Not only was it nice to find a fantastic caterer, but finding a genuine person behind that business who was happy to be part of our special day made an even greater impact.

Friendly, Fantastic & Fabulous Food!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Amanda H

I hired Kristina's Catering for my wedding this year and could not be happier with everything they provided!! First off, Kristina is AMAZING to work with! She is kind, fun, and made the food tables look beautiful!! We had Kristina provide appetizers, the main course, as well as... Read More a late night snack and everything was DELICIOUS! Our guests loved the food and are still talking about it! All in all Kristina's Catering provided great service and they were a great decision on our end! I cannot say enough good things about them and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone :) Amanda

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Theresa E

The food was amazing! chicken parm, pasta primavera, italian sausage, green beans, rolls and salad. All delish! Fantastic servers. Took excellent care of my guests. This was a "backyard" reception for 70 guests. They left my home and kitchen spotless. cut and served my cake... Read More perfectly. Can't wait to have another big event so she can cater again! Can not say enough how wonderful it was, not a single complaint from any guest.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jenny L

Kristina and her team were an amazing group to work with for our Wedding. We had a trial and she worked well with making any modifications we requested. She was very responsive and communicated quickly. She went above and beyond her role as a caterer by helping with several... Read More additional tasks that we requested. In addition to that the food that she created for us was amazing! A guest favorite was the edible spoons with mashed potato and pulled pork appetizer. The set up of the Buffett tables was beautiful and impressive as well. We definitely recommend using her for any occasion and hopefully we will have the opportunity to use her again as well!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jillian H

We used Kristina's Catering for our wedding 6/17/17 and it was AMAZING! I'm not trying to brag about my own wedding, but I've never had better food at another wedding. We were eating leftovers the next day! Kristina was really easy to work with and she was able to accommodate... Read More all of our needs and special dietary request. I went through a really long process and a lot of research when it came to the catering - I'm so happy that I decided on Kristina. I couldn't have imagined a better set-up. The servers that worked our event were awesome and incredibly sweet. I really cannot rave enough about Kristina's Catering. I will recommend to everyone I know. Actually, I've already had family members reach out to me asking about our catering!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Debbie J

Rehearsal dinner, hors deourves between ceremony and reception ... Kristina's food was delicious, presentation was great, and the service was second to none! So, when having a 25th anniversary party, we again called Kristina. No disappointment ~ everyone commented on the... Read More fabulous server, and fantastic food. Kristina's will be our only phone call for any catering needs. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kirsten H

This was bar none the most amazing catering experience I've ever had. Kristina was not only accomodating but went above and beyond. She has a long menu of items to choose from, but actually prefers if you have a particular dish that you want designed. Her catering actually made... Read More our wedding the perfection that it was, people are still talking about the food to this day! We also used Kristina for my wedding shower, and recommended her to two of our friends who also fell in love with her and of course her food!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Vicki C

Kristina's Catering gave us a great experience from start to finish. The tasting was great fun and Kristina was so helpful in guiding us toward getting everything done that we needed. She was even able to recommend other vendors. At our wedding the food was amazing and the... Read More servers were impeccable! They took extra care with my elderly guests to ensure that they didn't have to walk to the buffet, but still got everything they wanted. My guests and I love Kristina's!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Devon M

Kristina's Catering is THE BEST CATERING COMPANY IN METRO DETROIT! From the beginning of the planning process, to the wedding itself, Kristina and her staff were absolutely amazing. She not only allowed us to have a full (AMAZING) tasting of her entrees, sides, etc. but she... Read More accompanied me on a walk through of my venue so that she could get acquainted with the staff and space before the wedding. Kristina is kind, helpful, gives great attention to detail, and is extremely talented. Her staff is quick, accommodating, helpful, and full of smiles! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caterer, but especially for a wedding. She's the absolute best and we just adore her! Our guests are still talking about how amazing everything was!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Amanda H

What can I say other then Kristina was amazing! She was listed as one of our preferred vendors from our venue which at this point I had already spoken with a few of them. Kristina was so warm, friendly and inviting when we arrived to the restaurant for our tasting. She presented... Read More us with our choices that we had discussed and all of the food was simply delicious. Kristina never once pressured us into signing a contract nor did she require any deposits. At once we knew that Kristina was the caterer for us. We contacted her the next day to secure her services. A few weeks later my husband and I found out that we were expecting and needed to move up our wedding date by three months. We contacted Kristina and without missing a beat she said no problem, followed with a squeal of excitement from our happy news! So the day of our wedding came and Kristina and her team showed up on time and ready to work. I was never bothered for ANYTHING they all knew what to do and it was amazing. I could not have asked for anything more. As any bride knows that is a crazy, stressful, but wonderful day and the last thing that you need to is be bother with little details. Kristina was flawless...did I mention that she personally served my husband and I. What a special touch. I received so many complements on how wonderful the food was. On a personal level we still keep in touch and I would use her catering service again and again. Thank you Kristina for making our day so wonderful.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 MJ A

I highly recommend Kristina for your catering. She was so friendly and fun to plan with and the food was outstanding! We received countless compliments on the food and even took home too many leftovers!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Megan P

Kristina's Catering presented an amazing, creative and delicious spread at our 12/31 wedding. Our guests and vendors alike raved about the GREAT staff, delish food and perfect presentation. Response time on emails was straight up impressive and stress free, always. I can't say... Read More enough good things. So happy with our decision to use this company.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Candace W

Kristina's Catering catered our wedding shower (about 100 people) and I couldn't be more happy! First, the service was wonderful! Kristina is such a pleasure to work with and was very customizable when it came to our menu! We had a two sided buffet and appetizer table before... Read More dinner and the presentation was so beautiful and the food was incredible! Our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was! The breaded chicken with amogio sauce and the penne with palomino were to die for!! Of course everything else we ordered was delicious too!! Kristinas catering is the best of the best and would recommend this company to anyone for any event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer C

There are no words to express the gratitude we have for Kristina and her staff. From the start of our wedding planning through our reception, Kristina made us feel like we were her only clients. The food is beyond delicious and we find ourselves craving the dishes we chose for... Read More our wedding reception. The entire Kristina's Catering team made our vision for our dessert table come to fruition and our guests raved about how beautiful the table set ups were for both our cocktail hour and buffet line. We would highly insist that anyone looking for a caterer to definitely chose Kristina's, there is no one else that even compares to her.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christie B

I can't even explain how happy I was with Kristina catering. She was so professional, helpful and flexible from our first meeting to the day of the wedding. The food was so fresh, delicious and well presented. Our guest are still raving on how great the food tasted. I would... Read More defently recommend Kristina's catering to anyone looking to catering an event!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Connor A

Kristina was referred to us by a friend who has recommended her to a number of her close friends and family. We were encouraged by that, but two things really sold us on her - the photos on her website (the setups were amazing and she exceeded our expectations), and the initial... Read More conversation I had with her. Kristina was able to match our style and facilitated a very productive initial call outlining everything she could offer. She was able to guide the conversation through a lot of choices that helped us get something locked in quick, and she helped us with a number of nice options that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Planning was easy after that first chat, we landed on a detailed menu and time/setup details really quickly. Her team showed up right on time and got everything setup beautifully a few hours before guests arrived. They returned to have appetizers out and were able to read the crowd and accommodate some late arrivals. Throughout the evening, the staff took care of everything food related, including breaking down stations and clearing things up. The team was phenomenal. In addition to taking care of everything, they seemed to really hit it off with guests and add to the "southern comfort" and charm Kristina brought with her buffet! The most wonderful thing about our experience with Kristina was the food. Everything was phenomenal! Folks were raving about all sorts of stuff - the biggest hit was her juicy brisket, but the sriracha glazed chicken and the mac and cheese had a huge following too! My only gripe was that guests also ravaged the cornbread before I could get a piece - another big hit. We went with a salad bar, which a lot of the guests also complemented. The spread was hot and delicious, and the setup worked perfectly for the tone and layout of our wedding party. I would use Kristina again at any opportunity, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any friends or family. We loved that she had a casual tone but impeccable style and attention to detail, which blended perfectly with what we were going for with our party. I'd imagine she would handle formal plated meals or black tie galas with the same grace and professionalism!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jillian M

We could not have been more pleased with Kristina's Catering. Working with her from beginning to end was incredible. Herself, her staff, and her food exceeded all of our expectations. As someone who worked in the service industry for 15+ years I had rather high expectations and... Read More they knocked it out of the park. Our wedding was outside on our property with approximately 150 guests. Everyone we talked to raved about how fantastic the food was; some even said it was the best wedding food they ever had. I have already given her contact information to several people who want to book her for their upcoming events. Highly recommend choosing her to cater your event.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Samantha R

Kristina's Catering was perfect for our wedding at Noah's Event Venue in Auburn Hills! We had gone to a few other catering taste tests before we met Kristina and the food we had tasted previously didn't even compare to Kristina's delicious dishes! We had a private tasting with... Read More her, which was especially nice because she went over every dish with us and took detailed notes of what we would want on our wedding day. Besides the incredible food, Kristina was also an incredible person to work with. She always answered mine and my mom's calls and texts in a timely fashion and always assured us that she had everything under control. Being with Kristina for some pre-wedding planning meetings was like being with an old friend. She was so warm and friendly. When we ran into some problems with our venue, Kristina made sure to take care of those problems, even if wasn't her job! She just truly wanted me and my husband to have the best wedding day ever and that showed through in her work. On our wedding day, Kristina had all the food prepared at the proper time and our guests could not stop raving about everything - from the appetizers to the main course to the late night snack! Our guests genuinely loved all of it! She made sure to prepare special plates for me and my groom so we wouldn't have to carry the plates back to our seats and even remembered how much my husband hates vegetables and made sure not to put any on his plate. We had some guests with allergies and she made sure to have a plan in place with her staff prior to dinner being served so those guests did not have to go out of their way to get their special dishes. I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding day food and I owe it all to Kristina!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Amy S

Kristina's Catering is the best! From the outstanding food, to the beautiful presentation, to the friendly staff. Kristina's Catering delivers exceptional quality for reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 sarah s

Kristina and her staff are absolutely amazing. Her process from beginning to end was seamless and easy. She is a genuine person who is truly happy to be part of your big day. I cannot tell you the amount of compliments we got about our food the day of and even weeks after our... Read More wedding. Not to mention Kristina and her staff do so much more than just the catering aspect. They helped my coordinator with a lot of the decorating process. We will be using them for any other parties that we have in the future and you should too!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Kristina's catering has impeccable customer service. We were so impressed with Kristina's warmth and knowledge of catering the first time we met her. She put her personal touches on the menu for my son and daughter-in law's wedding. The strolling appetizers were beautifully... Read More presented during our cocktail hour. The food stations were outstanding. There was variety in the stations so that there was something for everyone. The dessert table was a sweet ending. Our guests commented throughout the evening that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding!! I would highly recommend Kristina's catering!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amber C

Kristina's Catering is by far the best Catering company ever! I had a great pleasure to work with Kristina! She helped me every step of the way with all of our planning needs! She went above and beyond to ensure our Wedding Day was perfect! She is very easy to get a hold of,... Read More and very responsive and always made sure I was ok and asking if there was anything I needed (even things that did not pertain to catering) And of course the food is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! She has a true gift! The Best Chef EVER! I am pretty sure each and every one of our guests came up to me at the wedding to tell me how amazing the food was, AND how amazing Kristina's Staff was! They were awesome! Always there to clear plates, fill water, or to help you with anything you needed! We were so thankful to have Kristina as a part of our big day. :) She truly helped make our day perfect! Thank you Kristina's Catering for everything!!!!! <3

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

We have been using Kristin's Catering for our family events since 2012. When my niece got engaged she asked for Kristina's contact information. I did not hesitate to get them in touch. Kristina and her crew do an AMAZING job from start to finish for any and all events. Her... Read More food is awesome and her staff incredible. From the planning of the menu all the way to clean up after the event Kristina and her staff are easy to work with, fun, professional, knowledgeable and most of all passionate about what they do. They take the stress out of menu planning, and the serving of your guests. I have recommended Kristina,s to many friends and family and will continue to without hesitation. They have become part of a lot of special moments in our family, including our nieces wedding.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Kristina was amazing. Her food was outstanding. Her staff, exceptional. Guests raved about all three factors. Everything was flawless and smooth. Highly recommend Kristina. She is delightful to work with.