Kristine Mariee

Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Tallahasse, Destin

On Location Hair and Makeup Artist

Kristine Marie travels to you on your wedding day wedding. She is based in Jacksonville, but travels to St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Tallahassee and Destin . All of the makeup applications include Airbrush Makeup as well as false lashes.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

520 Market Street, Saint Augustine, FL Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Tallahasse, Destin (904) 738-6473

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Haley T

Amazing experience. Very clear, and specific to you trial, and very professional. Always on time or early, and is truly more than capable of whatever needs to be accomplished, and your hair or makeup look will not change from the beginning of the night to the end - this girl... Read More doesn't mess around with long-lasting hair and makeup! Whatever you want done, if you can show a picture or describe it well she can make it happen. Also very good about asking questions to clarify to make sure you get exactly what you want. Also sticks to the time she says she needs, or will finish hair/makeup look before the time you're told.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Tanya F

Kristine did a wonderful job the day of our wedding making the bridal part even more beautiful! She has reasonable prices, great time management and is so sweet through the process. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a makeup artist!

Great Vendor!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Meg H

Kristine Marie is a great vendor to work with! I first found her on another site (which we both happened to be using for the first time) and it was a perfect match. Kristine's prices were very reasonable for my event. I had 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself getting ready for... Read More my wedding day and Kristine charge at a reasonable price and made adjustments (i.e. not charging for certain things) which made me feel like she was really listening to me. Wehn we first started working together I thought she was too good to be true - I am pretty skeptical of people! Kristine is lovely to work with, great personality and listens well to her client. If I ever need hair and makeup services again I will definitely contact Kristine.

Want the best? Choose Kristine!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 EmiliErin A

I went to several artist before I found the perfect make up artist for our wedding. Thank you so much Kristine for being the best of the best!!! Kristine was amazing!!!!!

Kristine Marie

Kristine Marie attended Cosmotology School while a Senior in High School and she then traveled to Ft. Lauderdale to train as a Professional Makeup Artist and is certified in both Clean Beauty and Production Makeup at Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry. Kristine's passion is making someone feel and look beautiful. The Bridal industry is the perfect outlet for that; it allows her to get to know the bride before the wedding and work one on one with her to make them look exactly how they envisioned themselves walking down the isle.