27337 Fulton County Road S, Fayette, OH (419) 237-2393

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica F

I have nothing but good things to say about the whole process with Kristy. I first sampled her cake at a bridal show, and knew it had to be my wedding cake. Throughout the sampling and design process, Kristy always took the time to respond to my (many) questions in a timely... Read More manner. On the wedding day, my cake arrived and IT WAS GORGEOUS. It was almost sad to cut into it because it was so beautiful! Not only that, but as it was being smashed in my face, I got to see how wonderfully it tasted. Thank you, Kristy!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Renee G

They really provides an amazing cake! It was beautiful and even more band than I had imagined. They were very easy to work with too. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Stephanie K

Working with Kristy in the past, I knew no matter what we chose for a wedding cake she would create it flawlessly! The whole process of working with her was an absolute breeze and our cake turned out better than I could have imagined! Even more important than the look of the... Read More cake, it was delicious! We had a partial sheet cake left that my family froze for us to eat once we returned from our honeymoon and it was just as delicious as the night of the wedding! Thank you again Kristy for doing such an amazing job!

Beautiful Cakes

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Amber M

First of all, Kristy is a great person to work with. The sky is literally the limit with her. She was extremely helpful and willing to try anything. Not only are her cakes the prettiest I've ever seen, they were also very affordable! We ordered five cakes in a variety of flavors... Read More and they turned out amazingly beautiful, even better than I expected. In addition to the cakes, we also ordered ten pies and the guests absolutely loved them!

Amazing cakes

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Melanie M

The truth of how wonderful my cake was , was how fast my cake disappeared at the reception! It tasted as delicious and it looked so pretty. Kristy was so sweet and easy to work with. My cake turned out exactly as I described to Kristy.ni will definitely order from her again in... Read More the future!

Creative and Elegant.

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Mindy B

Kristy is awesome to work with. She is very creative. I was planning my wedding in two months and by the time i got to the cake the last thing I wanted to do was design a cake, so I just described what my wedding was going to be like to Kristy and I said, "Do your thing..." I... Read More had a small cake and cupcakes, and I knew what the cupcakes were going to look like, but I had her surprise me on the cake. I got what I wanted a classic, elegant, and a bit whimsical theme. You won't regret going with Kristy!

Kristy's Bake Shop Review

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Karen V

She did an awesome job. She was reasonably priced with prompt delivery and excellent cake. I got many compliments on the cake and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Kathryn S

As an out of town bride I had to book based on reviews. Amazingly talented shop. Cake was WONDERFUL, DELISHISH and exactly what we wanted! A+

Incredible Wedding Cakes!

Reviewed on 3/13/2011 Whitney W

My 4-tiered, 4-flavored cake was everything I imagined and more. Kristy loves taking your idea and developing it into something magnificent. My cake was fuschia, pink, brown, white, gorgeous! Round, square and on the diagonal with bling! Raves by all who saw and tasted it.