Bow2010

3255 NE 184th St. #12504, Aventura, FL

By Far the Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Cee Cee M

KT and Chad were an absolute pleasure to work with and better yet, their photos are beautiful, artistic and flawless! KT is professional, responsive and easy to work with, which is very important while planning such an event! If there is one thing to splurge on while planning... Read More your wedding, it's on your photographer- at the end of it all, that's what you will have left! I would highly recommend KT Merry Photography to anyone looking for the best of the best!

Simply amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Jessica S

I knew as soon as I saw her work that she had to be our photographer and it turned out to be a great decision. KT (and her husband, Chad) are awesome to work with! The booking process was very easy and KT works with you to create a timeline for the day's events, as well as any... Read More other concerns you may have. Day of shooting is so much fun! KT & Chad work so well together. Everything is seamless and they make it so comfortable. Not to mention, her photos are sick!! Just check out her blog...you'll be sold :) I am currently anxiously awaiting our proofs...I can't wait to see how beautiful they turned out.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Gail K

From the very beginning KT was accessible and easy to talk to with regards to planning my big day. She made recommendations for other vendors, helped with our timeline, and was familiar with the resort... everything made our planning that much easier! We've only seen proofs so... Read More far, but our pictures are absolutely amazing and much more than I expected!

the greatest

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 sabrina b

KT Merry is the greatest photographer ever!She is adorable,with a great personality.She captures the best moments so gracefully,and specially she is very descrete! She also took pictures of the engagement reception.I highly recommand her.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Patricia G

I hired KT Merry for my wedding looking for a photographer. However she was more than a photographer, she did a lot more than i had expected. Not only did she doubled as my wedding planner, she helped me get organized. She was truly an amazing vendor and needless to say the... Read More quality of the pictures were beyond our expectations. Everyone truly loved the engagement session we did with her and the preview we have received from our wedding pictures. If there is a vendor i would recommend it would be her.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Ana Valeria H

KT and Chad are great to work with!!!

Review for KT Merry Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah N

Absolutely amazing. She is so talented and I would use her again and again. My favorite vendor!

TO KT Merry Photography