Kuba Kreations

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Vista, CA San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination (858) 245-8021

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alison M

I loved the dessert bar that Kuba Kreations created just for my wedding!! From start to finish the planning process with this vendor was the best... it doesn't hurt that it involved tasting the desserts! Working with Erin was so easy, and the all the desserts that we ordered for... Read More our wedding were delicious, pretty, and made with care. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to serve creme brulee, "our dessert," at the wedding- even though it wasn't on their menu, Kuba Kreations said "YES! Let's do it! What color foil tins should we use?" THAT'S the kind of amazing, personalized service you will get. By the way, the creme brulee was the most loved dessert by our guests. We also served lemon bars, rose macarons, and bite sized pieces of cake- the same flavor as our cutting cake, amazing birthday cake! AND I can't forget the Ninja Turtle & tennis ball cookies we ordered for the groom's sweet. The table was so beautiful I even saw my husband's friend take a photo of his wife in front of it. A+++

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Arleen S

Erin at Kuba Kreations did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake. From our cake tasting appointment to our final design, she was able to capture our vision perfectly. The final product looked amazing. Our cake was customized with 3 different flavors integrated into one... Read More cake. Erin made all the different flavors come together so well. We highly recommend Kuba Kreations for your wedding cake

2017-11-21T17:52:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arleen! We loved being able to customize this wedding cake for you and Brian and were so happy to combine all the elements you were looking for! :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Courtney S

Erin at Kuba Kreations is an incredible baker and artist. Erin was amazing to work with and brought our creations and ideas to life. We are so ecstatic we went with Erin as our baker for our Rehearsal Dinner and wedding. Erin created a groom's cake, which was our dog, for our... Read More Rehearsal Dinner. Everyone kept talking about how it looked so real and could not believe the dog was made out of cake. Erin also created a dessert bar for the wedding which included our wedding cake which was a Vanilla Berry Almond Cake, mini red velvet cupcakes, salter carmel cookies, chocolate chip cookies, german chocolate cookies, spiced ginger cookies, key lime dessert cups, chocolate blackberry dessert cups, vanilla blueberry dessert cups, chocolate macarons, white chocolate macarons, macadamia nut macarons, and lemon lavender macarons. All of our guests raved about the dessert bar and thought all the dessert were very delicious and flavorful. We would highly recommend Erin for your wedding and any other occasion, which requires delicious desserts.

2017-11-21T17:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! We were so happy to make Brett's surprise groom's cake and are so happy to hear it looked just like Ladon! Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Chelsea S

Erin at Kuba Kreations was wonderful. It was easy to meet with her and design what we wanted for our cake. They offered gluten free and vegan cakes; we had the gluten free and it tasted great and was still moist and delicious. Flavor options are unique as well, one of the... Read More reasons why we chose Kuba in the first place. Thanks so much for making our wedding special!

2017-11-21T17:55:58 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear you and your guests loved our gluten free cake as much as we do! Wishing you and Jason all the best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Samantha Y

Erin did an amazing job with our wedding cake and dessert bar. She is extremely detail oriented and will honestly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Our wedding cake was the vanilla berry almond cake-- it was amazing and turned out great! Everyone loved it.... Read More The dessert bar was also extremely well done. Erin did a great job creating the design for the dessert bar. The cookies, cake cups and macarons were perfect. It's too bad we can't attach photos to these reviews, because her work was outstanding!! Highly recommend.

2017-11-21T17:57:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review Sam! It was such a pleasure creating these desserts and being able to help you and Matt celebrate with these special treats on the big day! We can't wait for the next celebration. :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Julieta A

Our dessert bar and wedding cake = perfection!!!

2017-11-21T17:58:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie! It was truly an honor to be your special wedding bakery and make these desserts for you and Matt.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole B

Erin was so great to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very responsive. Her desserts are to die for. When we did our tasting is was hard to pick our selections for the dessert bar since everything tasted amazing. Our guests loved the dessert bar and ever last... Read More treat was eaten up. I would highly recommend using Kuba Kreations for your wedding or next event.

2017-11-21T18:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole! We're so glad to hear every last treat was devoured, even your custom Gluten Free Bacon Brownies! :)

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Cambria P

I chose Erin out of 4 options for our cupcakes. My husband and I are not big cake fans so we went the cupcake route. Erin was very responsive, professional, and her desserts were incredible. My wedding-goers were very pleased and she truly helped make our non-traditional... Read More '20's Gatsby-esque' wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far!

2017-11-21T18:01:22 Response from the vendor

It's been such a pleasure connecting and being able to share in your special wedding day details. Thank you so much Cambria!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tayler T

We used Erin for both our engagement party and our wedding treats and she was amazing! Very professional and responsive, and not to mention her desserts are to die for. The lemon lavender cookies got rave reviews, as did our bride and groom cookies! I highly recommend Erin if... Read More you're looking for desserts to impress your guests.

2017-11-21T18:02:56 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have been able to make all these wedding celebration treats for you and Pat! We love that you kept the bride + groom decorated cookie thing going all the way to the wedding favors! Thanks so much Tayler :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Carman T

Kuba Kreations was a recommendation from our coordinator, and we are so grateful that she did! Erin was so helpful from working with us on design and staying within budget. All in all we had an amazing, TASTY, cake that everyone from our wedding cannot stop raving about!! Thanks... Read More Kuba Kreations!! -Love C&S

2017-11-21T18:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Carman + Steven! It was our pleasure and we couldn't be happier to hear you and your guests loved your Pecan Sticky Bun Cake!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chloe B

I don't even know where to start!! I had a destination wedding in Vista, CA and it couldn't have gone any smoother or more perfect!! Erin was SO friendly and easy to work with! She answered all of my questions and brought my dream wedding cake, a sushi themed grooms cake, and... Read More dessert bar to life!! The cakes not only looked amazing, but tasted just as amazing!! I had the flavors of lemon lavender, birthday cake, and strawberries and cream, all of which are equally amazing! Also, she made the best mini chocolate cupcakes for us and salted caramel chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with buttercream centers, the guests LOVED those!!! I can't say enough good things about my experience! I will definitely use them again for future events!!

2017-11-21T18:06:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review Chloe! It was such a pleasure getting to know you throughout the wedding planning process and we were so happy to create these special treats for you on the big day! That sushi cake always surprises... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amber H

Erin and Kuba Kreations were amazing! I loved my cake and was exactly what I imagined it would be. Erin did an amazing job with not only the look of the cake but the inside was just as good. Her cakes are moist and delicious. Honestly, probably one of the best cakes I've ever... Read More eaten. I would highly recommend her and her company if you are bride in orange county or North San Diego!!

2017-11-21T18:07:35 Response from the vendor

You're the sweetest-thank you so much Amber. What a big compliment! It was such an honor to make your special wedding cake and we can't wait to connect again! :)