Kuba Kreations

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Vista, CA San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination (858) 245-8021

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chloe B

I don't even know where to start!! I had a destination wedding in Vista, CA and it couldn't have gone any smoother or more perfect!! Erin was SO friendly and easy to work with! She answered all of my questions and brought my dream wedding cake, a sushi themed grooms cake, and... Read More dessert bar to life!! The cakes not only looked amazing, but tasted just as amazing!! I had the flavors of lemon lavender, birthday cake, and strawberries and cream, all of which are equally amazing! Also, she made the best mini chocolate cupcakes for us and salted caramel chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with buttercream centers, the guests LOVED those!!! I can't say enough good things about my experience! I will definitely use them again for future events!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amber H

Erin and Kuba Kreations were amazing! I loved my cake and was exactly what I imagined it would be. Erin did an amazing job with not only the look of the cake but the inside was just as good. Her cakes are moist and delicious. Honestly, probably one of the best cakes I've ever... Read More eaten. I would highly recommend her and her company if you are bride in orange county or North San Diego!!