Kuba Kreations

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Vista, CA San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, Palm Springs,Destination (858) 245-8021

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Julieta A

Our dessert bar and wedding cake = perfection!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole B

Erin was so great to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very responsive. Her desserts are to die for. When we did our tasting is was hard to pick our selections for the dessert bar since everything tasted amazing. Our guests loved the dessert bar and ever last... Read More treat was eaten up. I would highly recommend using Kuba Kreations for your wedding or next event.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Cambria P

I chose Erin out of 4 options for our cupcakes. My husband and I are not big cake fans so we went the cupcake route. Erin was very responsive, professional, and her desserts were incredible. My wedding-goers were very pleased and she truly helped make our non-traditional... Read More '20's Gatsby-esque' wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tayler T

We used Erin for both our engagement party and our wedding treats and she was amazing! Very professional and responsive, and not to mention her desserts are to die for. The lemon lavender cookies got rave reviews, as did our bride and groom cookies! I highly recommend Erin if... Read More you're looking for desserts to impress your guests.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Carman T

Kuba Kreations was a recommendation from our coordinator, and we are so grateful that she did! Erin was so helpful from working with us on design and staying within budget. All in all we had an amazing, TASTY, cake that everyone from our wedding cannot stop raving about!! Thanks... Read More Kuba Kreations!! -Love C&S

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chloe B

I don't even know where to start!! I had a destination wedding in Vista, CA and it couldn't have gone any smoother or more perfect!! Erin was SO friendly and easy to work with! She answered all of my questions and brought my dream wedding cake, a sushi themed grooms cake, and... Read More dessert bar to life!! The cakes not only looked amazing, but tasted just as amazing!! I had the flavors of lemon lavender, birthday cake, and strawberries and cream, all of which are equally amazing! Also, she made the best mini chocolate cupcakes for us and salted caramel chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with buttercream centers, the guests LOVED those!!! I can't say enough good things about my experience! I will definitely use them again for future events!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amber H

Erin and Kuba Kreations were amazing! I loved my cake and was exactly what I imagined it would be. Erin did an amazing job with not only the look of the cake but the inside was just as good. Her cakes are moist and delicious. Honestly, probably one of the best cakes I've ever... Read More eaten. I would highly recommend her and her company if you are bride in orange county or North San Diego!!