Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

707 Kinoole Street, Hilo, HI (808) 961-9143

Beautiful Tropical Flowers & Leis

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Felicia W

Kui, the owner, was amazing to work with. We gave her a list of the flowers we wanted and she sourced almost all of them. There was one type of flower that she found was out of season the week of our wedding, but was able to substitute another beautiful option. We used Kui... Read More even though our wedding was in Kona and not Hilo because of the quality of her blooms. It was worth transporting them across the island! Mahalo Kui!

Extraordinaire service and beautiful flowers!I

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Tomoko S

I ordered my wedding bouquet, leis for the groom, fathers, groomsmen and the family. Kui, the owner of Kui & I, was very prompt with her emails and we had couple of phone call sessions to figure out what flower will match my wedding dress. I wore a traditional Japanese... Read More kimono at the ceremony and a wedding gown for the reception. Kui chose the perfect flower for me that matched both of my dresses. I also had a tight budget so she helped me choose a very nice tropical flower in season.

Review for Kui & I Florist

Reviewed on 6/17/2009 Nicole R

She/they were very flexiable considering i changed my mind twice. She gave me great ideas and was very honest and pleasant. Beautiful arrangements.