Kurt Nielsen Photography, Inc.

NW Ohio and SE Michigan, Destination Wedding Pkgs Available

Your style. Your Love. Your Moments. Your Story!

How do you want to remember Your Day? Your special day is filled with passion and emotion, family and friends. I will capture all of the intimate moments that tell the story of your wedding day while making you and your wedding party feel at ease. I will capture Your Wedding Story Your Way! - - - - - - - - My "Complete Wedding Package" is my most popular Wedding Package! It includes all day wedding coverage AND Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes Green Screen Photo Booth for the entire reception with a scrapbook made from the photo booth photos and created by your guests! For full pricing details, check out my website!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

5431 Schultz Dr, Sylvania, OH NW Ohio and SE Michigan, Destination Wedding Pkgs Available (419) 885-7153

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brandi B

Kurt was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!! From our engagement pictures to our actual wedding day, Kurt made sure everything was perfect! We adore our wedding photos and we will cherish them for a lifetime, could not say enough about Kurts creativity , passion,... Read More professionalism and top notch work! Would recommend to all of our friends!

2017-11-01T18:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brandi and Darrel for your kind words and for allowing me to capture your Wedding Day at Tamaron. The weather and the day were as perfect as you two are together!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelly C

Using Kurt Nielsen Photography was the easiest and best decision I made regarding the wedding. He was amazing! He went above and beyond what I would expect of our photographer. He was actually the first person to arrive at the venue on the day of the wedding. He was so... Read More helpful with everything. He made the whole family feel comfortable. The pictures are beautiful. He stayed until the very end and really captured the day perfectly! I definitely recommend him!

2017-11-01T19:08:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly and Dave for the wonderful words, and thank you for allowing me to capture your beautiful wedding at Scarlet Oaks Estate! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jenni E

Kurt was absolutely awesome! He photographed our wedding in March of 2017! He is professional, personable, on-point, and fun to work with. Kurt was flexible with taking photos where ever we wanted and offered great suggestions. Kurt was also available any time we wanted a... Read More moment captured at our reception. I would look up to find Kurt....and he would already be on it. Our pictures turned out beautiful too! I highly recommend him and will book him for future events as needed.

2017-10-26T08:22:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenni and Matt for such kind words. It was easy to get the photos you wanted because you guys were awesome and did a great job with planning your timeline! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jackie R

We just got back from picking up our wedding photos and couldn't be more happy! His package included our engagement photos, all day for our wedding, a photo booth, all printing rights to all photos, and a slideshow. Kurt is easy to talk to and definitely made us feel... Read More comfortable. It was a little muddy the day we took our engagement photos but he was prepared with a towel to sit on. He did a great job of getting posed and kandid photos at the wedding. He didn't get in our way and we didn't even realize he took several of the photos that he did. I was so happy we choose him since we didn't get a videographer because he was there from when we arrived at the salon in the morning until the DJ stopped at the end of the night. The guests loved the photo booth and he provided an abundance of props . His pricing is also very reasonable. I would highly recommend him. We will definitely be using him for any future professional photos we have done.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Felicity S

Kurt was amazing! He listened to our suggestions and ideas about poses and gave us great recommendations. He was there for every important moment during the day but never in an obtrusive or “in the way” kind of way. He kept me calm and made the day go smoothly. He had a great... Read More way of making the kids participate as well. I highly recommend!!

2017-11-08T20:30:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Felicity and Katelyn for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful Tamaron Country Club wedding! It was my pleasure to capture your special day! ~ Kurt

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Courtney S

Kurt photographed our wedding last October and did an outstanding job! Don’t forget to add the photo booth to your photography package! It is worth every penny! My husband and I had so much fun looking at all the photos from our special day!

2017-11-01T19:12:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Courtney and Luke for such kind words. Your wedding in Piqua was a lot of fun for me and my crew. Thank you for having us be a part of such a special day. And congrats on the new little one! She's adorable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

We found Kurt to understand what WE wanted and he delivered on that promise. He was on-time and professional. You will find that he is creative, flexible, and has a can-do-attitude that will provide a calming influence to you and your wedding party. He is an excellent... Read More photographer. You won't be disappointed.

2017-11-01T19:09:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marty for the great review. It was my pleasure to have been able to photograph you and Sue and your wedding at The Premier. Kurt

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah S

Kurt has been taking pictures for my family for many years. I knew when I got engaged that I wanted Kurt to be the photographer for our wedding and I was so excited when I knew he would be able to be there! As always Kurt was extremely professional and wonderful to work with!... Read More He had great idea's for different photographs throughout the day that I would have never thought of and because I that we will have many wonderful memories to look back on from that day. Kurt got our photo's to us quickly after the wedding and they turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

2017-11-01T19:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah. It was truly an honor to be able to photograph your wedding. And it was a pleasure getting to know the newest member of the family (Nick).

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Nicole Z

Wonderful!!! We used him for all aspects of our engagement and wedding. Professional and outgoing, as well as willing to try any ideas you may have. Would definately recommend for any of your wedding photos needs. We loved our photos!!!

2017-11-01T19:06:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole and Troy! It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to capture your wedding day. I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jordyn M

Kurt was an amazing photographer! The day of the wedding he was incredibly professional and made the day go by so easily with his planning. He had amazing ideas to get some awesome shots and he helped make my day perfect. I received all of my pictures pretty quickly as well!

2017-11-01T18:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Jordyn and Kahl, and thank you for allowing me to capture your New Year's Eve Wedding. I wish all of my brides allowed enough time in between the wedding and reception to capture so many wonderful images at so many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley T

We loved working with Kurt! He was able to capture all the memories from our engagement, rehearsal, and wedding. He went above and beyond with our wedding, helping to scout locations for extra pictures and dealing with the not so ideal weather. He helped make our day everything... Read More we wanted! We're so grateful!

2017-10-25T20:58:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley and Eric! Charlevoix was the perfect setting for your destination wedding and I couldn't have been more honored to be a part of it. Your engagement shoot at the Commodore Perry Ballroom was a lot of fun too! Thanks again for such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kristen U

No need to look any farther because you have just found THE BEST wedding photographer in Kurt Nielsen! Kurt was a dream to work with from our meetings prior to the wedding up through the special day. He is extremely professional and so experienced that, in our state of "wedding... Read More bliss" confusion, he put us into all of these adorable poses and I still can't believe the gorgeous results. I look back on these photos and my wedding DVD as a dream and every bride deserves that same experience! The photo booth is a blast and highly recommended. If I could give more stars, I would!

2017-11-01T18:48:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen and Landon for your kind words and for sharing your special day with me. It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kimberly M

Kurt was amazing every time we met with him. I first fell in love with his photo booth and how cool it was. You get 4 by 6 prints and get to pick the backgrounds. I then went to a bridal show in 2015 and we signed with him right away. He works so hard every time he meets with... Read More you. He explains that his job is to capture your wedding day and wow he really did. A lot of my guests made comments about how hard he worked that day and how amazing the photo booth was. When we got our photos and the dvd of all our photos to music; we were speechless. The photos were amazing. If you tell him what you want he does it. He is very easy to work with. We forgot to get our thank you picture and he was already in his van talking to us and I told him and he got out and took a few at midnight that night and he had been there since 10:30am. I would recommend him to everyone. His time and photos are worth what you pay for them and my package included engagement photos too. We really liked all the pictures there wasn’t one we didn’t like. He got more than 1000 pictures on our wedding day. When you have him as a photographer you don’t need a videographer or a second photographer. He does it all on his own. His staff that worked the photo booth were awesome too they had fun with my guest and made the photo booth more fun. We got our photo book from the photo booth with everyone’s pictures in it that night;) It was a night to remember and we have all these photos to look back at and remember it by;) We will definitely go to Kurt when we need photos taken ;) Thank you to Kurt and his staff for capturing our day.

2017-10-20T16:09:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim and Ron for such kind words about me and my staff. Your wedding day was fun for all of us, despite the heat! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day for the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Michael A

Fantastic personality and execution during our engagement pics and wedding day. Kurt is a hustler who captured many incredible moments that would have been lost on someone less committed. You cannot go wrong with Kurt for photography and photo booth. I'm a wedding DJ and see... Read More a lot of each......Kurt is top shelf.

2017-10-11T12:56:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michael and Nicole for the kind words and allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was a great day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brenna B

Kurt and his staff are amazing. We have used them for everything from family photos, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures. He has a love for his job that is evident through in his beautiful photographs. Thank you for always doing such an amazing job!

2016-10-31T07:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brenna for your kind words, and thank you for allowing me to capture all of your special moments. See you soon!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jaime S

While attending "I Do at the Zoo" in 2015, I briefly spoke with Kurt and received a flyer with his prices and packages listed. His packages and prices caught our attention, we knew we wanted a photo booth and he has a better option! My husband and I chose Kurt as our wedding... Read More photographer for many reasons, some which include price, comfort level with Kurt when we met him and in his studio, willingness to meet at different locations, and capture our entire wedding day, from early morning at the salon until the end of the reception! We had a baseball themed wedding that took place at Fifth Third Field, in Toledo, OH, and Kurt was with us every step of the way! He did so much running around and back and forth between rooms and floors, making sure to capture every moment he could and all of the essential ones! I remember him saying at one point he had so many steps in his day already, it had never been that high so early in the day!! Another huge draw for us was the option to use his green screen photo booth, something we really wanted. We were able to pick and create our own back drops, and Kurt went out of his way to contact the Mud Hens directly himself to get the approval to use their copyrighted images. The green screen can fit many, many people. I want to say maybe even 25!!! Everyone in the picture gets a copy as well as the bride and groom, I highly recommend this option!! It doubles as a gift your guests can take home too. Pictures are memories that have forever been captured! I highly recommend Kurt and his staff. My husband and I have been so happy with the work Kurt has done for us, we have taken our 16 month old daughter to him a few times for her photo ops as well! He's great with babies and large groups, Kurt Nielsen is your guy!

2016-10-31T07:50:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jaime for your kind words and allowing me to be the one to capture your special day. Your wedding day and venue was awesome and yes, I did record the most steps for one day at your wedding. My fitbit step count was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jackie Z

Kurt is awesome! We were so behind with planning, and he was so helpful and made everything so easy. Our pictures came out beautiful and everyone loved the DVD slideshow he prepared for us. We highly recommend Kurt!

2016-10-30T22:28:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jackie for your kind words, and thank you for allowing me to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Karena B

The Best there is! He was there the whole day and got everything captured. He was well prepared for everything and made for an easy stress free wedding day. I can't say enough good things. Also the photobooth was a huge hit!

2016-10-30T22:30:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karena for your kind words. You and Travis truly showed why Toledo Loves Love!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Travis B

The was great! Good personality and easy to talk to. He got all the shots we wanted and more!

2016-10-30T22:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Travis, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa C

Kurt is an amazing photographer. When we first met him we realized how much he loves what he does. We didn't even visit with any other photographers, we chose him the same day and we were not disappointed. He had great ideas regarding our engagement photos, and how we could... Read More include my son. It was great because we chose a package that included our engagement photos, a photo booth at the wedding and the wedding photos. He was at our venue all day to get photos of each detail of our special day. We even got a SD card with photos set to music as well as dvds with all our photos to print. If you want amazing photographer, we would definitely choose him all over again.

2016-10-30T21:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lisa and Tony for your kind words. I am so honored to have been part of your special day and I look forward to working with and seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tami D

Kurt and his team were amazing. My husband and I got married this past July. Kurt captured moments at my wedding and reception that I could not have imagined. Kurt is an artist and professional, not "just" a photographer. In addition to the pictures that were taken by Kurt,... Read More my guests and I were able to enjoy a fantastic photo booth that was managed by friendly members of his team. I would highly recommend Kurt Nielsen Photography to any bride or groom, no matter the age of the participants or the size of the guest list. Kurt was somehow everywhere to capture the once in a lifetime moments yet he was no where. I don't recall seeing him around. Amazing. The photos are absolutely breathtaking.

2016-10-30T20:36:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words Tami! You two are a great couple and I am honored that you chose me to be a part of such an amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Thomas D

Highly professional , very creative , easy to work with and cost effective . The pictures are gorgeous !!

2016-10-30T20:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words Dana and Tom! And thank you for letting me capture your special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kem J

The first experience we had with Kurt was at a friends wedding. I saw the hustle and determination to capture every moment he could at their wedding and as an observer, I was impressed. About 2 years later, when we started planning our own wedding, he was suggested to us by... Read More that same couple. So we checked him out at the Bridal show. Honestly, we were sold from the moment we met him. My, then fiance, is a hard guy to please from the beginning. Yet, after our first sit down meeting, he didn't want to shop any other options. With every subsequent meeting, we felt like we picked the right photographer. As part of our package, we were able to get our engagement photos done with him. We went on location to Wildwood MetroPark. They turned out amazing! Fast forward to our wedding day. Kurt was everywhere! I really wanted to also have a videographer, but as brides well know, you may have to make some important sacrifices. When we received our pictures, he had taken so many photos that we definitely don't regret not also having video. The one thing I'm extremely happy we were able to have as part of our package was the photobooth. One of the things we heard about all night from our guests that night was how much they loved the photobooth! The photobooth had a couple of attendants all night long. The guests were able to take pictures with props and instantly get a print out to take home as a keepsake. They also were able to sign a picture guestbook too. Later that night, it was great to be able to see such happy photos and well wishes the same day. If you're considering a photobooth, you should add it on when you pick Kurt. I think it's safe to say, that when we need a photographer in the future, we're looking to Kurt Nielsen Photography first. Thanks Kurt, for an AMAZING job well done.

2016-10-30T21:07:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kem and Josh for such a wonderful review. You two are such an amazing couple and I truly appreciate that you chose me to be a part of your special day. It was a great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Matt S

Kurt is amazing! Not only as a photagrapher, but as a person. I was so appreciative of everything he helped us out with. Not only suggestions for pictures, but the extra things he did to make our day move seamless. We were so blessed to have him share our special day with us. He... Read More definitely helped us make it an epic, memorable day. If anyone is undecided about a photographer I 100% recommend Kurt and his crew. Thank you so much.

2016-10-23T16:17:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Matt and Eilynn! You guys were an awesome couple to work with! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Megan W

Kurt was absolutely the best! He made our wedding so much less stressful then I thought it would be! I would highly recommend him for any one getting married. And the guests loved loved loved the photobooth. It was such a great keepsake to have the night of the wedding to look... Read More at and laugh! It was perfect! Thanks Kurt!

2016-10-13T18:11:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Megan!

Kurt Nielsen

Hello and Congrats on your Engagement! Thank You for checking me out here on The Knot. I think you will find that I'm fun, flexible, laid back and yet a bit of a perfectionist with my craft. I'm always professional and willing to strike up a conversation with anyone so they are comfortable and more natural looking in their photos. My wheels are always turning and I don't like to sit. I'd rather be early than late and tend to do more than what is expected of me. OK, a lot more! What can I say, I love helping people, especially when it comes to special occasions like weddings.