Kurtela Video Productions

San Francisco Bay Area, California, Destination Weddings

Creating Lasting Memories through Video

Delivering an unforgettable product is what fuels my passion as a videographer. With strong attention to detail, I take a creative approach in helping you remember the biggest day of your life.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

1982 W. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA San Francisco Bay Area, California, Destination Weddings (650) 464-0185
INSTAGRAM

Excellent Services - Fast & Professional

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Alisha R

We hired Sean of Kurtela Video Productions for our May 2013 wedding. He was recommended by a close friend of ours. We can only say the best things of Sean and his work. On the wedding day, he came prepared with his HD equipment and worked professionally. We didn't even realize... Read More he was filming most of the time; he was so stealthy and worked well with our photographer. The groomsmen really liked him and were thrilled he got footage of them in their sunglasses. Then after a few days after our wedding, he finished our video trailer! He was so fast and the trailer brought everyone to tears. He captured moments we didn't even realize he was there for and the trailer was so well made! The music and the words that he chose to include perfect. When we watched the trailer, it felt like we were re-living the day - the anticipation of the pre-wedding activities, the ceremony, and the lovely words of the Officiant. We are so happy we hired Sean and that we will always have his videos to take us back to our special day. If you are looking for videographer, hire Sean. You will be more than impressed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Juliann F

I'm so overwhelmed and grateful, I don't even know where to begin!!!! Sean Kurtela and his team were the most amazing group to work with! From our initial meeting all the way to months after the wedding, he always came with the perfect balance of professionalism and friendship... Read More that held a level of sincerity unlike other vendors! Looking back on my video, he was everywhere, catching every single moment, and yet I never felt his presence! He was able to capture EVERYTHING from the subtle looks exchanged throughout the ceremony, to the deep emotional moments all the way to the party aspect!!! I've watched my video more times that I could even count because it brings me right back to the best day of my life and makes me re-live it so vividly! On top of that, he's so fun and easygoing to work with! For all those Type A women out there, I'm right there with you... and we're tough cookies to please, so the fact that MY attention to detail was matched by his made me feel more comfortable and taken care of than I could have ever hoped for. I feel beyond honored and proud to see, first hand, the joy a years worth of planning brought to not only us, but all our family and friends IN REAL TIME!!! The final product he delivered will forever be my most treasured gift and I wouldn't change a single aspect of it! I can promise you, hiring Sean will be the best, most reassuring, stress free decision of this whole process and you'll look back on this special moment and be thankful you have it in this amazing form :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kristina K

Working with Sean and his team was such a joy! They did an amazing job capturing all of the little details that made our wedding so unique. They really put a lot of thought into the footage and edits and the end result was beautiful! The trailer they gave us is so much fun to... Read More watch and to share with our friends and family. I would absolutely recommend them as videographers and my memory of our wedding day would not be the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sofia S

We absolutely loved working with Sean! He was so easy to work with and made me and my husband feel so comfortable on the wedding day. The video that he created is a memory that we will always cherish and watch time and time again. Loved the work that Sean did and would... Read More definitely recommend him to any bride looking for an amazing product!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole B

Sean and his team were outstanding! We hired them for our June 2016 wedding in San Francisco with the recommendation from a close friend that used Sean as well. It was the best investment and the final product was AMAZING. I love to reminisce and watch our wonderfully put... Read More together wedding video on occasion. You will not be disappointed if you hire Sean and his team.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jane M

Years before I ever got engaged (and even before my husband and I started dating) I saw Sean's videos on social media and knew when the day came, I would need him to be our videographer! Sean and his team are absolutely amazing to work from. From the minute you contact him until... Read More the very end (post wedding conversations), he has been nothing short of great to work with. Sean worked with my husband and I on what we were looking for out of a video and what was important to my family and I. The finished product was nothing short of amazing and gets all of us emotional every time we watch it. It's a truly professional video and very much in the style my husband and I loved. Sean worked exceptionally well with our team of wedding day vendors and the whole process with him couldn't have been more smooth. Thank you Sean and team for capturing our perfect day so perfectly :) I will say, I would recommend Sean for any occasion where you need a videographer, not just weddings. I have seen some of the work he has done for corporate companies and it is great! --

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lana H

Sean and his team are absolutely the best! I did massive research and looked at hundreds of videos before I finally found Kurtela Video Production. When I spoke to Sean for the first time he was about to go on his own honeymoon, that said he knows the job inside out. He is... Read More organized, responsive with emails and phone calls and very flexible. I was a high maintenance bride with a lot of requests and crazy ideas and he definitely wowed me! It seems like his team was everywhere because they got to capture every little detail although they were absolutely invisible and never on the way, truly professional team! Our video and the trailer turned out amazing, we couldn't possibly ask for a better job, I still cry every time I watch it. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Julie H

Sean and his team were amazing! I knew he was the right choice when I would cry at every video I watched on his website :) Sean was responsive to my emails, and flexible when we changed around timing and pre-wedding photo locations a couple weeks before the wedding. And he and... Read More his team were very professional the day of. When we received our wedding video, we were blown away. He truly captured the best parts of the speeches and clips from the day, and the overall happy mood of the day. We loved the song he chose too, and he did an amazing job of editing the video to go with the music perfectly. I'd highly recommend hiring Kurtela as your wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amy W

Sean and his crew are extremely professional and easy to work with. The video perfectly captured every sentiment from our wedding day and is something I will always treasure.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Teagan S

We hired Sean based on a recommendation from a friend and we are so glad we did! He did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments of our big day. He was professional yet fun to work with! His team on the day of were awesome. I liked that he had a variety of packages and... Read More let us customize to our needs. We love the trailer he created! It is a perfect summary to an amazing day and the full length movie of the ceremony and rehearsal is wonderful too. Thank you so much for all your hard work Sean! If you are looking for a videographer for your big day, I highly recommend Sean Kurtela and his team!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Bianca R

Sean and his team did an outstanding job filming our August wedding. His work is so creative and well done. Sean captured all the special moments with an artistic edge. When I was planning my wedding, the videography was something that I considered not doing at first--but now... Read More looking back at how fast the wedding day went by, I am SO happy that we chose to do it and we are even happier that we chose Kurtela Video because we will have the memory of our wedding to watch again and again. If you want an incredible wedding video and trailer to share with friends and family- look no further! Kurtela Video is the BEST choice! Simply amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Taylor B

Sean did an amazing job with our video. I was so impressed that he was able to take footage from 8 hours and put it into a gorgeous, perfect video that completely captured the ambiance and emotion of the day. The video itself was wonderfully edited, and the lighting was perfect.... Read More I could not have been happier with my experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christopher P

After looking at many videographers, we finally found Kurtela Productions. His work definitely impressed us. We needed someone to cover a full day with multiple locations and he pulled though. Sean did an awesome job of capturing each part of our wedding in our video. Sean was... Read More very responsive and easy to work with. It was a pleasure having Sean and his team as our videographer. We would highly recommend kurtela productions.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jaclyn M

Kurtela Video Productions was one of the best investments we made in our entire wedding. Sean and his team traveled from San Francisco to Santa Barbara to capture our day at the Four Seasons, Biltmore. The team was extremely professional and made us feel so comfortable... Read More throughout the whole day, I sometimes forgot they were even there! Shortly after our wedding when we received both the teaser trailer and full wedding video, we couldn't believe the moments they captured. Sean is a true artist with his work and we were so grateful to have him apart of one of the most special days of our life!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katie K

I hired Sean for my wedding last year. Sean's shooters, Marco and Will, were very professional and you could tell in the moment how focussed they were on catching every detail. Our finished product is what really pushes this from a 5 star to a 10 star review. I have watched... Read More my video at least 100 times and still cry every time. My friends all rave about it and so many have shared it themselves because of how impressed they are with Sean's work. It is the perfect balance of showcasing our love story, day, the important people in our lives, plus all the details. I feel so fortunate to have this video.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah Z

Sean was an absolute pleasure to work with! He is so professional, flexible and open minded to ideas while getting the shots he knows will be loved! What a true talent he has at generating raw emotion and love. Sean made us feel so comfortable and at ease, something that is so... Read More important on such a special day. He kept behind th scenes and never intruded, but at the same time caught all the perfect moments! What an honor to have worked with him!!!

2016-10-19T20:47:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sarah! Had a blast shooting your engagement video and cannot wait until your wedding next year :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jerrica D

Working with Sean was a great experience. Though he couldn't make it to our wedding because he had another wedding, he sent Marco and Elliott in his place and they were beyond amazing and so much fun to work it! We were absolutely in love with our 5 min. video Sean edited and... Read More put together that about 6 months after our wedding, I decided to have them do a full edit and a 20 minutes video. Marco ended up doing this for us and we couldn't be happier with the results. I surprised my husband with it and our Mom's for Mother's Day and they all were so overwhelmed with how great the final products turned out. I would definitely recommend them (and I have!) to anyone in the market for a wedding videographer!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah G

Great finished product, and very responsive to my requests for a few tweaks. I also hardly noticed them during the wedding - very natural and unobtrusive approach to filming.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 January D

BRAVO!!!! If you want a cinematic video that captures all the special moments while invoking all the emotions of the day, Kurtela Video Productions is your videographer. Sean Kurtela and his team are amazing and easy to work with. After sharing our wedding video with family... Read More and friends three other engaged couples hired them in a heart beat and countless inquiries on who our videographer was. I love the fact that he personally edits and produces his videos so you know you will get the same quality video you've watched on his website. I HIGHLY recommend investing in a talented videographer like Sean! You won't be disappointed with the end product! Thank you Sean! Cheers Bud!

2016-10-14T19:38:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks January! You and Danni were great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 David A

FANTASTIC work by Sean and his team! My wife and I got married on May 30th 2015. Sean and his team were excellent from beginning and beyond. Sean was excellent to work with, he knows the importance of this once in a lifetime event and takes the precautions necessary to ensure... Read More quality work. Sean is professional and provides quality work. Be sure to inquire about his drone service, in a single word, ridiculous! Thank you for capturing our special day Sean, each time we view the video you help us relive that day! David

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

My husband and I painstakingly researched all of our vendors, and we can confidently say that hiring Sean and his team for videography was one of our absolute best decisions! He and his team were so professional, knowledgeable, relaxed, and fun to be around! Our trailer and... Read More full wedding video captured all of the day's most special moments, and bring us and our families to tears every time we watch it. We are so happy with Sean's work, and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kelly M

We trusted Sean and his team to do the videography for our wedding in June of last year. As my husband does professional sports video production for a living, we were especially particular about who we planned to select - I must have watched 100+ wedding highlight videos, but I... Read More kept coming back to Sean's. His wedding videography is the best I've seen - aside from the amazing video he captured of me and my husband, he is patient and observant, and is able to get shots of the venue and of your guests that you would have never seen throughout the day. He even does drone shots over the venue! His videos tell a story of the day, from start to finish. The quality of his videography is exceptional- you'll notice some videographers only include music, no audio - or some that may include audio but it's terrible quality. Not the case with Sean's work - the audio to video and music is seamless. And to top it off, he's a true gem to work with! We had a ton of fun with him and his crew the day of. Any asks we had for the video Sean included, and if there was a shot I wanted added after the fact, he made it happen. I recommend Sean and Kurtela Video Productions to anyone who asks...I can assure you you won't be disappointed!

Kurtela Video - The Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Maggie N

I'll start off by saying I could NOT be happier with my experience of using Kurtela Video Productions as the videographer for our wedding! Months before the wedding Sean was prompt with responding to my emails and phone calls and answering any questions about possible concerns I... Read More may have, as well as general questions about the process of using a videographer. Sean and his assistant Marco showed up on time, early actually, and were nothing but professional from the get go. He went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure to capture every moment of our wedding day to perfection. He worked well with the photographers and other vendors and even threw out ideas as to unique shots that he knew we would appreciate, like taking my wedding dress out into the vineyards to shoot it in the natural light! Being able to relive our special day from the moment I stepped into my dress until we said goodbye to our guests at the end of the night as bride and groom is an amazing thing that we will treasure for decades to come. Sean was by far one of our favorite vendors to work with and if we are ever in need of a videographer again, we will be sure to exclusively use Kurtela Video Productions. We cannot thank Sean and Marco enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Sean was competent, easy to work with, and one of our favorite vendors to deal with for our daughter's wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that he did a good job capturing the special day. You won't be disappointed if you hire Sean Kurtela. In fact, you will be... Read More extremely pleased in every way!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Courtney K

Amazing wedding videographer! From the first conversation inquiring about his service, to following up after the wedding with a sneak peak of our video, Sean was completely professional, valued my time, and overall a wonderful person to work with. When you're planning a... Read More wedding, it's tough to find people that are both easy to work with and deliver a great end result, and Sean was both. Sean and his crew did a great job of being everywhere, getting shots of everything, but still blending in at our wedding. But, nothing beats the end result - the wedding video is absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond what my husband and I were expecting. Kurtela Video Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sean Kurtela

I have been editing and shooting video for around fifteen years. I have shot over 100 weddings. I pride myself on being extremely fun and easy to work with, offering several customizable packages to help you remember one of the most important days of your life. Whether you want the basics, or a cinematic production, the possibilities are endless.