Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

157 E New England Ave, Winter Park, FL (407) 923-0183

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Stephanie H

Val and Ed from KV Photography are literally amazing. The ratings on here do not go high enough for them! Right from the start they were responsive, helpful and fun to work with. As we only arrived in Orlando a couple of days before the wedding we didn't meet until the day but... Read More we spoke over Skype regularly. They knew exactly what kind of photographs we wanted - classic, elegant, timeless but captured the laughter of love of the day. They were extremely professional and are unbelievably talented. We are so grateful that we were put in touch with them. They were 100% the right photographers for us! During the wedding planning process other vendors would ask who our photographers were...when we said KV, without exception they said KV are fantastic. When you are getting married along way from home this is priceless. Thank you so much Val and Ed for capturing our Wedding so beautifully.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline T

We can not thank Ed and Val enough for their care, expertise and unique, beautiful style. It matched our vision perfectly. They always made us laugh and feel comfortable which was so important to us. The moment we sat down with Ed we knew they would be the perfect choice for us.... Read More Their style together as a couple is especially great because you have two creative angles on everything. I would recommend to everyone as they totally listen to what you want and put their style spin on it. Thanks so much Ed and Val! Y'all were a dream. Xo Caroline and Eric

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sonya H

Ed and Val are artists who make an extraordinary photography team. As husband and wife, they have a connection that cannot be replicated. They are true artists that know just how to capture each and every moment of your special day. Not only are they experts in their field but... Read More they also have exceptional client service. They went above and beyond for my husband and I to ensure we were comfortable every minute of the process, from signing the contract to the day of and even after our day was over. There are literally not enough words or space to write all the reasons they are who you should pick for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Laura E

KV photography is amazing! Ed and Val are personable and professional! We were so excited to have them there to capture the moments of our big day! The quality of your work is outstanding!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Marilyn L

Ed and Val are a perfect team. They are passionate about what they do and made the whole process easy. On our wedding day they were professional, fun, personable and had a calming effect on everyone and everything. I can't say enough about KV, they are awesome!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hallie B

We can not say enough good things about this team! the work together so well and have such a passion for photography! their photos are pure ART! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they were such a great help and delivered more than we could even imagine! Talented... Read More couple!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley P

My husband and I can’t say enough about KV Photography - they are incomparably talented, creative, and easygoing. We are absolutely in love with our engagement and wedding photos! We felt comfortable and connected with them from day one, and working with them never felt like... Read More work. They have a way of making one of the most important and potentially stressful days of your life just feel calm and fun and natural. Even my husband, who dreads taking photos, truly enjoyed every moment we spent with them. While they’re working their magic, they still manage to put you at ease, and that really shines through in their work. They truly care about who you each are and who you are as a couple, instead of treating you like another wedding client. What they do is not just a business to them, it’s a craft, and they put true artistry into it … and that’s what makes them so amazing!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kelscey B

Val & Ed were so amazing to work with! They are very talented and have a way of making you feel very relaxed and natural. They had my husband and I were laughing the entire time during our engagement session and wedding photos--which made it all the more fun and the photos... Read More more real. They were very professional and during the wedding they were not intrusive at all. All of our photos, both engagement and wedding are gorgeous! I would highly recommend working with this great couple!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016

I could not recommend KV Photography enough! We absolutely loved working with them on the run up to the wedding and wedding day! We are both so delighted with our wedding photos, love every single one! We can't thank you guys enough! thanks for making our day that more special... Read More :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Johanna O

Ed & Val are amazing! I still cant believe how beautiful my wedding pictures are ... they did a great job, they can catch the best moments of the day and they are very generous. thank you again for everything!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kristin D

Ed and Val are truly amazing at what they do. They have such a gift and a great eye for taking the most amazing photos I have ever seen. Our engagement photos are so beautiful and the sneak peak of our wedding photos (which were posted 5 days after our wedding!!) took our breath... Read More away and left us speechless. They are so easy to work with, communicate with (email, text, phone calls), and have the cutest little office in Winter Park. I can honestly say they feel like friends we have known for years and not just photographers we hired for our wedding, etc. I can't wait to have them to capture our future life events! If your looking for the best photographers for your wedding, stop right here because you have found them!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Jaclyn S

When we first met Ed and Val with KV photography it was in their office in Winter Park. We immediately liked them because they are sincere, down to earth, and very funny! We hired them after our first meeting and it was the best decision! We met with them months later for our... Read More engagement photo session which was included in the package we picked. I despise taking pictures and they were so easy to work with and they made it feel so natural. I can truly say it was a pleasant experience even for me. After a very good engagement session we saw the actual pictures and were absolutely stunned. The pictures were amazing. Fast forward to our wedding day. Ed and Val were on site early and began capturing our day. As we were getting ready they captured our moments and after our ceremony they were very efficient with family pics and pics of my wife and I at the wedding venue. In the evening I had a classic car arriving to drive us away at the end of the night. We briefly left the wedding to take pictures with the car. Ed went above and beyond when he used spray fog to make it seem like there was fog around the car in order to get an amazing picture. The pictures after our wedding are amazing. The special effects , the wide array of lenses, angles, editing effects are unbelievable. Ed and Val with KV are top notch- their work ethic, their personalities, the equipment they use are all the best of the best. After reading this review there should be no hesitation in hiring them as I guarantee you will be nothing but amazed. Thank you KV!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Julie E

My husband and I got married at Bella Collina Country Club in October and used KV Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. I would highly recommend Ed & Val. They are very professional and a joy to work with which is important because you spent 8+ hours on one of the... Read More most important days in your life with them. They exceeded our expectations. They came very well prepared and equipped with multi cameras each. It was nice having a male and female couple for our photos. Our venue had strict requirements on men in the women's locker room and vice versa. Ed was able to take photos of my husband getting his final touches on his suit and tie while Val was taking photos me getting ready and having my hair and make up done. They both made us feel very comfortable and natural. One of things I loved about our wedding day was that I didn't even notice them around and was just able to enjoy myself while they were getting natural shots of us, which turned out great. They were always there when I wanted photos with friends and family. Our pictures came out absolutely incredible! We will be using them for any future events as well as Christmas or maternity photos.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jordan Z

I couldn't have better things to say about Ed and Val - if you're looking for your photos to stand out, do yourself a favor and book them - you won't regret it! It's so easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of options a bride has in choosing the perfect wedding photographer -... Read More they all start to look the same after a while. However, when I came across Ed and Val's portfolio of photography - I was truly blown away and knew that I HAD to book them for our engagement and wedding photography. Since I live in Massachusetts but was getting married in Florida, I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time with Val and Ed to talk about all of the specifics I had in mind for both our engagement and wedding photos. Boy was I wrong. Val was in touch with me every step of the way - asking smart, specific questions that really showed that her and Ed not only want to build lasting relationships with their brides, but that they're also committed to delivering high quality, unique, dynamic photos that will leave anyone in awe. Working with Ed and Val was delightful - both have a great personality and will give helpful feedback during your session to ensure you look your best. Our engagement session was so much fun - and I was ecstatic when we received the photos to see myself and my groom in the very photos I had been obsessing over for months. Similar to our engagement session, Ed and Val were very professional at our wedding and as a result, we've received so many compliments on our sneak peek album on Facebook. We are so so grateful. The best part of working with Ed and Val? Both are incredibly accessible at any time - in any way. If you need anything at all, they're there for you. KV is also very affordable - I can't wait to work with them again very soon!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

KV Photography made my wedding day just AMAZING!! This couple is too much, the pictures are sooo beautiful and professional... they got every detail!! By far the best wedding photographers I've seen!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Crystal D

Val and Ed are so awesome- they made us feel like the most important people in the world during our entire wedding planning process and on our big day. They have such a great vision and are able to capture all the big moments we needed to have to remember our big day. I would... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding - you won't only get photographers, but you'll also get friends!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

We loved working with Val and Ed. Beautiful, goodhearted, fun couple and we did not want anyone else to be there capturing our special moments on our big day. Truly a pleasure working with them and absolutely loved our photos! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Mercedes E

Val and Ed are the best! I would recommend then to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kristi H

Val and Ed are by far the best wedding photographers in Orlando! They have great prices and they made my husband and I feel so special and important not only on the day of our wedding but beforehand and afterwards. Their editing and photography skills are amazing and I am so... Read More beyond happy with all our photos! They are the greatest!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Carly E

Val and Ed are the perfect duo! It was like hanging out with our long-lost friends the first time we met. There isn't enough space in this review box to describe just how much we loved them capturing our engagement and our wedding. We recommend them to everyone. We can't wait... Read More for them to follow us throughout our lives and document it all. They're photo-journalistic approach is flawless. We love KV Photography.

FL engagement & MI wedding

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Samantha K

We just can't say enough great things about Val and Ed. We had them do our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We sort of stumbled upon them and don't know how we got so lucky! We were blown away by the engagement photos and the heartwarming responses we had from our... Read More family and friends. We just got our "sneak-peek" photos back from the wedding and are already just so ecstatic about how beautiful they are and how much our family and friends love them! They are so friendly, professional, and very comfortable to be around. We knew from the day we met with them that we couldn't have anyone else do our photos! We were living in FL when we took our engagement photos but moved back to our home state in MI and they flew in from FL to photograph our wedding. They were so great about directing us throughout the day/ keeping us on a timeline- their experience is so valuable in addition to their talents! I know these two are seriously going places and I am just honored that we were able to have them document our wedding in such an incredible way! To say you would be missing out by not having KV Photography as your wedding photographer (or photographer for anything really) is a vast understatement. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lindsey C

Val and Ed are so creative! So fun! From the moment we met them, we knew they would be capturing many monumental moments for us. They're the real deal!!! The absolute best.

amazing

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Fiona Z

Amazing is how I can describe their services! They took our engagement and wedding pictures. I just can say that, they exceeded our expectations. In our engagement pictures we include our puppy which gives us very unique and different pictures. For our wedding the pictures... Read More were very natural and beautiful exactly what we wanted also, they were very accurate with the arrival time and understanding with all the craziness during my getting ready time (I can said there was a lot of craziness involved) :) During the ceremony and the reception they were very understanding about not asking all the time to pose for pictures, which we liked because we wanted to enjoy our day but , they were still able to capture the most funny and remarkable moments of the day :) I just can say thank you for all your help and to make our day even more special. PS: I've seen my pictures like thousands of time and I still love them :)