Kyle London Photography

Serving Santa Barbara and surrounding area

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

624 Chiquita Rd, Santa Barbara, CA Serving Santa Barbara and surrounding area (310) 467-0538

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Carol L

Kyle was super easy to work with and was a fun guy to have as a photographer. We had our wedding earlier this year at the end of June at the Santa Barbara courthouse, in the Mural Room. He was flexible and even offered to meet us when he came down to LA for work which was nice... Read More and we got to connect which was really great. My bridal party and wedding planner loved him as well bc he was super cool and laid back. He captured some great shots as well as some not so great ones but I guess that's not really completely his fault bc I must admit, I was Lil awkward posing in some of the pictures just bc I'm not used to it but he was always so patient and understanding the whole day. He did initially offer to squeeze in some extra pics by the beach but due to unforeseen events, he wasn't able to afterwards. We were limited to photographers since we weren't local plus we were on a pretty tight budget but Kyle was able to offer everything we wanted within a reasonable price. We loved our album too which came out really nice! Thanks Kyle!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jaala E

My husband and I hired Kyle for our June 4th wedding in Santa Ynez California. Kyle is amazing!!! He is such a talented photographer and such a great guy. He got every shot you could think of with a perfect mix of staged and candid. The shots with my husband and I looked... Read More straight out of an editorial. The wedding party and other close friends have all reached out to me and mentioned how impressed they are with how the wedding photos came out. Kyle takes quality photos and also ads a special style. I absolutely recommend him for any couple looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanna O

Kyle was amazing - He was flexible, and laid back, perfect for what we needed and wanted for our photos! The pictures were absolutely gorgeous, and he was very generous about sharing them all with us. He is great, and affordable! A perfect combination of posed and spontaneous... Read More moments from our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alyssa M

It was such a pleasure to have Kyle as our wedding photographer, from the first meeting with him over Skype until receiving the beautiful photos! We decided to celebrate our wedding in Santa Barbara as a destination from the East coast and Kyle was so accommodating meeting with... Read More us several times on Skype prior to our wedding. His relaxed yet professional demeanor quickly made us feel at ease and confident in choosing him. The day of he was able to capture all the small details that seem to blur by as well as adeptly maneuver between the large group shots and intimate moments of just us. He was able to get such genuine shots of those that thought they were not good in front of the camera with his humor and good eye for candid moments! Kyle is hardworking, dependable and was such a joy to have around on our big day! We were stunned with the beautiful pictures when we got them back and could not be happier to recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jaala R

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michel E

I hired Kyle for my niece’s wedding as a gift to her. Kyle met with my niece and her husband to ensure that everyone was comfortable and at ease before the wedding. His personality really came through at this meeting and at the wedding. Kyle was professional, worked for... Read More hours, and was able to capture the day through his photographs. The wedding couple and all the guests were overjoyed with his pictures of the event. Kyle has a flair that cannot be beat both with candid and traditional wedding shots. We couldn’t have been happier with the results.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bianca L

Kyle totally rocked our wedding photos. He traveled all the way to San Diego for us and spent the entire day creating incredible images and capturing the true joy of our wedding day. He put together an amazing photo album for us that is one of my most precious treasures. Great... Read More photographer, easy to work with and has a great style that brings out people's personalities and makes you at ease. He also did my professional head shots so I recommend him for anything photo related!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amy P

So glad we found Kyle! He shot our wedding in May 2016 and did a fantastic job! He captured beautiful shots of all the little and big moments and, perhaps even more import for me, he was just such a wonderful person to have around- good energy, making us laugh, giving us... Read More direction in a relaxed and creative manner, just a pleasure! He also got us a sneak peak of a few incredible photos the day after our wedding, which was such a fun surprise! I could go on about his artistic skills, but essentially, I couldn't recommend him more!! Incredible photographer and person :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly S

Where do we begin? When we first visited his site, we thought his work had a great balance of the candid moments and traditional portraiture we wanted and from our first meeting we knew Kyle had the type of energy and presence we wanted around us on our big day. His flexible... Read More packaging system let us design exactly what we wanted for our photography at just the right price too! The day of was just magic, and he was funny and lighthearted while coordinating everyone for the family and group photos. The whole day was a whirlwind for us, too many smiles and too many tears to count, but we knew he was documenting it all. When he delivered our album, we were beyond happy with the photos. We cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Matthew P

We hired Kyle for our wedding last month and couldn't have been more impressed. From the time that we first met him a few weeks prior to go over the details, we were confident in the outcome. Kyle brings a lot of skill and natural ability to find that perfect shot. Perhaps more... Read More importantly, he's just a really great guy. He fit in so well amongst our guests that we were all sad to see him go at the end. Fortunately, we have hundreds of wonderful photos to remember the day forever. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tyler L

KYLE was just awesome!!! I have not one thing bad to say about Kyle. We are from the east coast and did a wedding in Santa Barbara and looked through a bunch of photographers but we felt the best vibe with Kyle. He was affordable, friendly, creative and approachable. He even... Read More wanted to meet with us for coffee sometime a few days before the wedding to meet with us personally at his own expense just to make sure he captured our special day....boy, did he ever. So to be clear, it happened to be a gay wedding and being that he was a straight photographer, he was so warm and understanding that there was no awkwardness and the focus was on the grooms like it should be. He took all of the photos we wanted, he even took photos for some of my siblings' families. We had agreed that he would leave by a certain time but he stayed an extra two hours at his own expense just to capture our day. We received the photos in a timely and perfect fashion. My sister event said to me that he captured the essence of our personalities in the photos which is hard to do. I just got to say - if you are getting married in Santa Barbara and even Southern California - go with Kyle London....it is so worth it.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Malaena T

Kyle was wonderful, start to finish. He is very charming and easy to talk to, and really cares about giving you what you want - he's a great listener. He made everyone feel very comfortable (even people who hate being photographed, like me). Most importantly, he got tons of... Read More amazing shots of our wedding and reception, and wonderful portraits of all our family members. He was so patient through the whole process, and he delivered high-quality digital photos a couple weeks after the wedding. We are so very pleased that we went with Kyle London Photography for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything better than what he gave us.

Professional, flexible and pleasant!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Meg S

Kyle is a newer photographer which means he's flexible, not a diva, and is a very pleasant and patient guy. He shot for so many hours for a great price, uploaded the pix in less than a month, and created a 150 picture slideshow for all my guests to view online. He even created a... Read More GIF for the conga line! Great job. My only recommendation is to give him a list of shots if you really need something specific. We loved the candids the best.