On location hair and makeup services

KyleLynn artists specialize in bridal beauty! Our team comes to you to provide On Location services for your wedding day. Our services include Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Lash application, massage and hair extensions. Let our team work with you to create your Perfect dream wedding look!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

And they lived happily ever after ..

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Eryn Z

KyleLynn was one of the best decisions I made as a bride. After the bridal hair/make-up trial I felt completely at ease and knew that I had placed a very important aspect of my wedding in very capable hands. Cari and her team did an excellent job on the actual wedding day and... Read More both my hair and make-up lasted all day (13 hours - prep, photos, wedding, reception and more photos). As part of our gift, we also gave my bridesmaids up-do's and my maid of honor got her make-up done. We had a morning wedding so KyleLynn had to arrive at 4:30 AM in order to complete 7 up-do's and 2 make-ups. They arrived EARLY and were so professional. They took excellent care of us and made sure we were out the door in time! Not to mention, we all looked absolutely fabulous and all my ladies LOVED their hair! All in all, KyleLynn made my entire bridal party look and feel like princesses. I trusted them with my big day and they exceed expectations. To express my appreciation, I have written this review and plan to recommend KyleLynn to all my friends and acquaintances who get married in the Tampa Bay Area. Thank you, Cari and the KyleLynn Team! ~Eryn Zeller

Terrific Hairdresser/Makeup artist for your destination wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Ela S

I used KyleLynn Weddings for my destination wedding in St.Pete Beach in June of 2013. I scheduled a trial the day before the wedding since I wasn't sure if i wanted my hair half up or all up and I was so happy with everything she did. Cari and her team are so nice and easy to... Read More get along with. She made me look exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding. The airbrush makeup was so perfect for the hot summer heat in June! The best part was that she will travel (free of charge!) to your hotel or venue. This was really great since this was a destination wedding and I didn't know the area that well. I had 7 bridesmaids and they were all extremely pleased with the results. I would highly recommend using KyleLynn weddings for your wedding, especially if it's a destination wedding.

Dream Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Summer L

It was such a pleasure working with KyleLynn Weddings. My stylist was amazing and far exceeded any expectation I had:o) I felt absolutley beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Kristy N

I am very happy that I chose KyleLynn to do my wedding hair and makeup! Marci did both an excellent job! She was able to replicate a variety of styles that my bridesmaids and I found off of pinterest and helped me find the right makeup look for my big day. My wedding ceremony... Read More was on the beach and happened to be RIDICULOUSLY windy and after ceremony and pictures I still had curls in my hair!! I got so many compliments. Very happy with choosing them.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Elizabeth O

Cari and her team were absolutely amazing! They made sure everyone in my bridal party had exactly what they wanted, even down to my two flower girls! They really went the extra mile, and even stayed a little longer and fixed when I needed a small touch-up. She came to my house... Read More for a trial months before the wedding so I knew what I wanted, and was even able to accommodate coming the same day as our engagement photos so I had my hair and makeup done for that! I highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings, worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Trisha B

We looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Marci! I got so many compliments on my makeup. We were scheduled to be done at 1:30 my photographer wanted us done by 1 and Marci did all she could to accommodate for us and still managed to make us look stunning. Loved... Read More it.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Cherie N

Our destination wedding was in St Petes in August. I ended up cancelling the beauty vendor I had and contacted KyleLynn right away. Thank you Cari for taking me on such short notice. Adriana did my hair/makeup for my destination wedding 8/31/16. It was the start of Tropical... Read More Storm Hermine, but she was on time and such a sweetheart. I have very, very long hair and she did a side fishtail braid. It was beautiful. My makeup came out flawless. Adriana is a true professional and really knows her stuff.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Megan M

Cari was so wonderful to work with! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and I felt so beautiful. We could not have asked for a better beauty team. They were so kind, professional and talented! I highly recommend KyleLynn to anyone looking for quality hair and make.... Read More Thank you so much Cari!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ginger G

Cari and Natalya were amazing! Cari is so down to earth and really tries to enhance your natural beauty while still making you look glamorous on your wedding day! I had 4 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and 2 moms get hair and makeup done and they finished with everyone early! They... Read More were so easy to work with and I would recommend them over and over again. Cari made me looks gorgeous on my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for better :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jessie C

Adriana did an unbelievable job on my wedding hair and makeup. I didn't have time for a trial run but it wasn't necessary. After she completed her work, everything was exactly as I had imagined. Everything from booking to day of was incredibly easy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allison M

Cari came out to our hotel at 6am the day of my wedding to do my hair and makeup as well as 3 of my bridesmaids hair and makeup! She was on time and easy going! She got us all finished on time so we could get to the venue! She did an amazing job on all of us! We got compliments... Read More all day long especially on the makeup! Thank you for being a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 B H

She was very responsive when it came to receiving my deposit. However, when it came to showing up or being available to plan a hair trial she was no where to be found once she had received the deposit. When asked, she was "too busy" and responded weeks later (still have the... Read More emails). STILL awaiting my deposit in the mail. Don't waste your time OR money

2016-11-08T10:35:38 Response from the vendor

I apologize again for my delayed response time. That issue has been resolved by bringing in additional support for emails. We hope you had the time of your life at your wedding and Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah M

I think the true test (and true nightmare) of any wedding stylist is if it rains on the bride and her entire wedding party during the ceremony and hair and makeup survives. That is exactly what happened to me, and while I could've freaked out because my dress was ruined and the... Read More wedding guests were drenched, my hair and makeup actually stayed in place--despite being soaked. My bridesmaids' hair and makeup stayed in place as well. There was no smearing or smudging, and while our hair was definitely curlier (our true selves were forced to be revealed), the updo's stayed put. I couldn't believe it. The pictures were truly perfect, both for the candidness and the fact that we weren't drowned rats in any of them. Frankly, this wedding could have gone south so quickly, but thanks to Natalia and Marcy at KyleLynn, we were literally able to save face. I can't thank them enough and highly recommend their skills (because the make-up and hair was also exactly what I wanted. Romantic, rose gold, subtle highlights and beautiful). They listen carefully to what you want, and will meet your expectations. Thank you so, so much to everyone at KyleLynn!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Renee K

KyleLynn wedding did an amazing job for the wedding! I would recommend them to any person that needed hair & makeup. Marci and Adriana did the hair and makeup for my wedding party and Marci did mine. It was all perfect and they were very professional and punctual. They even left... Read More us extra hairspray and oil wipes! Thank you for all your amazing work!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amanda R

Our stylist was very friendly and knew exactly how to execute the hair styles and make up I wanted. I felt beautiful for my wedding day and all of my guests complemented my hair and make up and the look my husband gave when he first saw me was priceless. I would choose them to... Read More do my hair and make up again and again for any event!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jill M

We had my daughter's wedding on the beach at Siesta Key. Cari came to her room and did my hair and my daughter's, and also my daughter's make-up. We both have hair that gets really frizzy out in the humidity. Cari did a fantastic job. I have never in my life been able to be... Read More outside in Florida and not had my hair look like a broom. She put it up and was able to tame it. My daughter's hair was down, curled and gorgeous, along with her make-up. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! And Cari was fun to work with too!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cassie S

Cari and her team were amazing! Cari was flexible and professional. She made me and my girls look gorgeous! Prices were super reasonable and the quality of her work was incredible. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Laura R

Cari and her team are amazing!!! Choosing them is definetly one of the best desicions I made! They made me and my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Cari is such a sweet and funny person, and it was so much fun having them at our condo on the wedding day... Read More morning. They are experts at hair and makeup and we're ready to give suggestions on what would look best. I showed Cari a picture of what I liked for my hair and she made it look even better than the picture! I would highly recommend KyleLynn to any one! They are amazing!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Amanda C

KyleLynn was amazing. Me and my girls looked phenomenal and the photos really showed it. She was so flexible with timing our trial. I showed Cari pictures and she PERFECTLY captured exactly what I wanted to look like as a bride (and I'm VERY picky about makeup!). She is sweet... Read More and lovely to work with, and the two girls she brought with her the day of were just as sweet. She had an extra big challenge because I was sunburned the day of my wedding and she managed to mask my white tank top lines in photos and I just looked like a blushing bride. I am so glad to have hired her.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Camielle

I worked with Cari from KyleLynn Weddings for their hair service for my wedding and was very pleased. When I contacted her for pricing she scheduled my trial right away, which through me off at first because she didn't exactly ask if I wanted to but when I wanted to. Being the... Read More first person I contacted for this service the abruptness made me a tad nervous but I went for it because she came to me for both the hair trial and the wedding day which I really appreciated. Once I met her for my appointment I knew I had made the right decision. She proved that she could work anywhere under any kind of circumstances. The day she came for my trial they decided to replace our electrical box at our apartment and we had no power but Cari was determined to make something happen regardless. Luckily the power came back on in like 10-15 minutes and we could resume as normal. She easily was able to quickly redo a style that I decided I didn't like into something I did. On the wedding day they were very punctual especially for 6am and having to travel from Wesley Chapel to Sarasota that morning. They also worked very quickly and were done doing 5 people in less than 2 hours. One bridesmaid had no idea how to wear her hair so Cari used her expert creativity and did something simple and beautiful to fit with the other girls. My mom who has very short thin hair was nervous that they wouldn't be able to do anything but they pulled off a beautiful twist in her hair. My sister wanted a faux hawk and Cari was very excited to work with her and do something more creative and different than she normally gets to do for weddings. I had decided last minute to incorporate a flower crown into my hair and Cari had no problem doing so and making it look gorgeous. If you are looking for convenience of someone coming to you and for someone who is honest and will do what they know is going to look the best while still listening to what you want Cari at Kyle Lynn Weddings was fabulous.

Cari is the best!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Lauren P

Cari is professional and personable. She made me and my bridal party feel completely comfortable and also GORGEOUS! My girls would not stop talking about how much they liked their hair and makeup! I was freaked out about someone doing my makeup and making me look overdone, but... Read More she was able to achieve what I wanted, just looking like the best version of myself. She really listens to what you want, while also giving you advice on what she thinks will look best. If you are looking for a makeup artist or hair stylist in the area, look no further!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Andrea S

Marci did an amazing job! I was very excited after the trial run and the day of the wedding she did not disappoint! I LOVED the makeup! She did a fantastic job on my hair as well! Marci was on time and finished everything within the time frame they had originally told me. She... Read More was super nice and easy to work with! I would recommend Marci to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Jessie S

We planned our Florida wedding from Boston so I was not able to attend a hair/make-up trial with KyleLynn prior to the wedding. Cari was extremely accommodating and responsive with my questions and changes via email. They already had great reviews and I loved the photos, so I... Read More took and chance and booked them for my mom, mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and I. I'm so glad I did! Erica and Natalia were on time the morning of the wedding and so friendly. We showed them photos of hair and make-up we liked and they went to work making it happen. We stayed on schedule and looked amazing afterward. Everyone received several compliments from the wedding guests throughout the evening on our hair and make-up. In fact, we loved them so much we booked the same girls for my brother's wedding next month!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kristine F

I cannot say enough about Carrie from KyleLynn Weddings! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier. I felt so beautiful and my hair and makeup stayed put the whole day/night (it was a HOT July afternoon wedding on the beach)! She also did hair... Read More and makeup for my bridal party and my mom. They looked absolutely beautiful and their hair makeup lasted all day, too! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Carissa F

Cari was amazing. She did my hair and makeup for a trial and then came back the next day for my hair and makeup as well as my 3 bridesmaids and one best woman for the big day! She was friendly and carried on conversations with us which helped keep me from losing it, haha. I got... Read More so many compliments on my hair and makeup from guests at my wedding as well as those who have seen the pictures. I also loved the way she did the hair for bridesmaids and best woman. They were all unique but Cari made sure to keep true to what I asked for so they all came out perfect. I just wish I lived in Clearwater and could get married (to the same man) every weekend so that Cari could do my hair and makeup every time :)