Let us tell your Love Story...

Its the day you have been waiting for with person you have been praying for...let us tell your love story to last a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

960 Ellison Avenue, Louisville, KY We love to travel! We will go anywhere! (502) 235-7599

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The 5-star rating is labeled as “Wow, the best ever!” YES EXACTLY. Prior to selecting Kylene, I didn’t know much about her, but her calm, knowing nature was evident and I am so glad we chose her. Kylene traveled with us to the Caribbean and was able to completely and entirely... Read More capture the essence of the entire wedding, our families, the vibe - everything was captured in her beautiful work. Great ideas, great angles, great everything, such that it was very difficult to narrow down for our album! As one of the other reviewers said, do yourself a favor and just book Kylene. Seriously. Pictures are one of the only things you will have to remember your wedding experience and you will be in good hands and will have one less thing to worry about. TIP: ask her about pre or post wedding shots; our post-wedding beach “trash the dress” pictures were some of the most memorable and fun. Thank you, Kylene, for sharing your gift and doing it with a lovely spirit!!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I knew Kylene for a while and have seen her work before we decided to engage her. Her sunny disposition, her solid experience as The Courier Journal's photographer, and her family tradition of professional photography made her the perfect candidate for our daughter's wedding.... Read More Kylene was very organized, punctual, and professional in every way while being very friendly and supportive at every step. She loves her job and likes working with people and that definitely shows. Kylene first did the engagement photos, which were absolutely stunning (and made it to the Louisville Magazine's Bride issue in Fall of 2014). Then she prepared a wedding sign-in book out of the engagement photos and that was absolutely perfect. By that time we had too many things going on and having Kylene put the book together was a blessing. And then we had 3 events (including the wedding) over 2 days and Kylene and her crew just covered everything. We did not have to think about it, we just had to show up! Of course, we met with Kylene several times beforehand and decided on what needed to be done and when but once things were in motion, it was a breeze... We ended up having more photos that one can imagine and most of them were absolutely fantastic - it was hard to pick the best!!! But we have a lifetime of memories to enjoy and share with our friends and family. I also learned an important lesson from Kylene. The weddings come and go but the photos are forever. The photos ARE the most important part of the wedding puzzle. Make sure you pick the right package and hire Kylene. She will make sure you are happy AFTER all is said and done. We certainly are!!!

2015-10-19T11:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Djenita and the Pasic Family. You guys were beyond amazing to work with and the wedding couldn't have gone any better! I am so blessed and lucky to be a part of you family now! Thanks for the amazing and kind words!

Kylene and her crew are INCREDIBLE!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kaitlin K

One thing people didn't warn me about was that you will be with your photographer more than your husband on you wedding day, especially if you're waiting to see each other until the ceremony. Thank goodness we used Kylene's Photography! Kylene ensured to get all the shots we... Read More wanted while also getting incredible shots we didn't even think of! She worked with us to capture the little moments behind the scenes-and the big ones during the ceremony and reception. They even captured my husband digging up our bourbon bottle with his bare hands and got amazing sparkler send-off shots! The pictures perfectly tell our wedding day story and we couldn't be more thrilled with them! Thank you Kylene for allowing us to re-live our wedding day over and over again. You are incredible!

2015-07-22T17:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaitlin and Nathan! Your wedding was a dream! I was honored to be a part of it!!! Much love to you both!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Diana V

Kylene is amazing, I cannot say enough in her favor. She was professional and easy to work with. Great photos was on the top of my "must have list" for the wedding. My mom and I had met and looked at many other photographers and her work stood out from the rest. She has original... Read More ideas that are beautifully executed. Our entire day was captured, including all those special moments. Our pictures are so wonderful, we will continue to enjoy looking through them again and again! Thank you Kylene!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Carleigh P

Where do I even begin! Photography was my #1 priority on my wedding vendor list. I was SUPER nervous about picking the perfect photographer for my big day. I met Kylene at a wedding show and instantly knew she was the one! Her pictures from past weddings blew me away & was... Read More exactly what I wanted for my photos. We met with her several times before the big day- she really wanted to get to know my husband and I. She is so sweet and fun to work with. She loves what she does & it shows within her work. She did both my engagement and wedding photos! My husband is a pain when it comes to photos, but she made it so enjoyable for both him and I. The pictures were phenomenal & I still receive compliments to this day. She created a guestbook for our wedding of our engagement photos, which was the coolest guestbook ever! The wedding photo album is gorgeous and truly tells a story- something my husband and I, our families, friends, and even future children will cherish for a lifetime. I love being able to re-live the most perfect day through Kylene's photos. I find myself looking at the photos everyday. She is AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your wedding photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jordan R

Kylene and her team were amazing! Not only is Kylene a great person and really easy to work with, but it was clear she knew exactly what she was doing. We got to see a preview of some of the gorgeous picture they took and we can't wait to see the rest!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Blair H

Kylene was so easy to work with! She had a great easy-going attitude that that helped everything run smoothly on our big day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jennifer P

Kylene was such a blessing to work with and capture our wedding day! I knew before I even got engaged I wanted Kylene to photograph my wedding and luckily she was available! If you take one look at her work you will be hooked! She is so very talented! Also, I feel like it is... Read More very important to be able to trust your wedding vendors, I knew I could always rely on kylene and she would do an amazing job! Thank you so much kylene for everything you did for us on our wedding day, we are forever grateful!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Abbie B

Kylene was the perfect match for our wedding at the Palace! From our own experience attending concerts - getting a good picture can be difficult with the lowlight and various intricacies. This was no problem for Kylene and her assistant Dustin. They captured our day perfectly... Read More and our pictures truly look like a fairy tale. Some of the pictures don't even look real because they are so professionally done. Everything about the service is wonderful - arrived right on time, stayed till very late, seemingly everywhere and nowhere throughout the wedding, polite, kind, patient, etc. Everyone we have showed pictures to has absolutely loved them! We could not recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Marilyn T

Kylene White at Kylene's Photography captured the love, joy, beauty and sentimentality of this special day. From the moment my daughter and I met with Kylene we felt an ease and comfort which is so important to have with a photographer. She was quick to communicate with my... Read More daughter on any questions she might have and did a walk through at the venue with the couple. Kylene and her assistant also visited the venue prior to the wedding which we appreciated as that assured us that they were going to make the most of the location. When we viewed the wedding proofs we were delighted! The photos were so vibrant and truly all that we hoped for to look back on this happy day. Kylene was able to capture the essence of the location as well as the tenderness of the first look, love and beauty of the ceremony and joyfulness of the reception. We now have photos of the details and décor to recall the uniqueness of the day. It seemed as if Kylene was always on hand without attracting attention and she and her assistant worked together to create stunning photographs from various angles. Photographs were chosen for the wedding album and it turned out beautifully. As a librarian I see this album not as a book with photographs, but as a visual story of the day when friends and family came together to celebrate a lovely love story. Kylene achieved beautiful photographs which will be treasured for years to come!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ashley C

We absolutely loved having Kylene White play such an important role in our wedding. We just got our pictures back and have not stopped receiving such kind words about her work. As she mentioned to us during our first meeting, she tells the love story of a couple. She captured... Read More every sweet, endearing moment (and even some funny ones!) throughout our wedding day. It truly felt like we relived the day by looking through our pictures. Although we live out of state, Kylene was super responsive and helpful, even while she was out on maternity leave. She was very accommodating in tailoring our package to meet our specific needs. Kylene has such a calming personality. I felt very anxious in the hours leading up to our ceremony, but as soon as Kylene met us at the hotel, she made me feel at ease. She worked seamlessly with our craziness that morning and still captured such beautiful pictures! Her shooting partner was also wonderful. We would absolutely choose Kylene and her company again! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rachel T

Kylene was an absolute dream to work with! I researched and spoke to several photographers toward the beginning of my wedding planning process, and instantly connected with Kylene's online galleries. I spoke with Kylene over the phone for a consultation and was so impressed with... Read More her professionalism, warmth, and calm demeanor. I was planning my wedding from afar, and Kylene was super easy to communicate with, and she always made arrangements to meet with me while I was in town. Kylene and her father did an AMAZING job with our photos and really contributed to the enjoyment and sense of calm my husband and I experienced on our wedding day. We didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the photography, and Kylene and her dad captured so many wonderful moments we didn't even know had happened! They were not invasive and captured intimate moments so perfectly. Kylene also sent our photo gallery in under three weeks, which was such a treat and a great way to relive the day. We really can't say enough good things about our experience with Kylene's Photography! We are so excited to have an album to commemorate everything that happened on our big day too! Thanks for a stellar experience Kylene!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Katie P

From the moment we met Kylene we knew our special day would be captured perfectly. My mom and I met Kylene at her studio that had been a family home as well as a studio to her incredibly talented father. Her stories of family times spent and captured by their camera warmed our... Read More hearts. We knew immediately that she understood what our wedding was all about: family and joy. And that's exactly what she captured! We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures with Kylene who has creative ideas and made every event relaxing and fun. She even turned our yellow lab, Lyla, into quite the camera lover! With ease and kindness, Kylene helped me feel like the luckiest, most blessed bride on our big day. She has a warm smile and an incredible amount of patience with those who don't love the camera... wink, wink hubby! We looked forward to meeting with Kylene to design our wedding album and reminisce on the most perfect day. Our pictures left us speechless! In Kylene, we found not only a unique talent but a friend that we will keep in touch with forever! Looking forward to future events to share through the lens of Kylene!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Aubrey O

Kylene's photography was more than my husband and I could have hoped for on our wedding day! When we first met Kylene she told us from the start how seriously she takes weddings and how she doesn't just take pictures but tell a love story; her artwork captured our love story... Read More entirely. We are able to look back on our wedding day and not only feel it was a fairy tale but see that it was a fairy tale in those images. We have received countless comments and compliments from everyone who has seen the pictures. I had requested some very specific images for the day and sure enough Kylene came more than prepared with my requests and certainly delivered. Kylene was so easy and enjoyable to work with, never too silly of a question, made us so comfortable, and SO timely - we had our pictures within 18 days of the wedding! I could rant and rave about her talent all day; Kylene White is the BEST in Louisville Kentucky!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 tj w

Kylene was amazing from the first contact until she delivered our albums. We felt at ease during a stressful time and her coaching and understanding helped tremendously!

Images that will last a life-time

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Kylene recently photographed for a wedding that my children were in. I can't tell you how crazy I am about the portraits. She captured images that will last a lifetime. I can't say enough about her approach, professionalism, and most of all - Outstanding quality of... Read More photographs

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Elizabeth B

You will not be disappointed with choosing Kylene to photograph any special occasion! My house is filled with amazing pictures done by Kylene for my engagement, wedding, and family photos--- everybody who comes by comments on how beautiful they are!!! Plus, Kylene is such a... Read More sweet and great person to work with! She has a calming personality that was reassuring to me on my big day! Kylene is truly the best in town and I will always use her for any future needs!

Kylene's Photography

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jen B

I cannot say enough good about Kylene. Through a few connections, we learned of her. Long story short - she has photographed both of my daughters' weddings. Kylene has gone way beyond anything we imagined for each of our special days. She spends so much time preparing for... Read More the day, and an unbelievable amount the day of. She truly tells the story of the wedding day with her pictures. We could not be happier with her work, and we are so lucky, after all is said and done, to call her our family's good friend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Kylene's Photography is the BEST! I just cannot say enough positive praise about the professionalism, perfectionist and the endless visionary style of Kylene and Dustin. Not to mention such fun people to work with... I've been in the photography industry for over 21 years,... Read More working for Kylene's dad, so it was a given that I would have no one but the BEST photograph the most important days of my life. It's not just an ordinary day but the most precious of all days, and you must trust your story teller with all your heart to relay your love story, your friendships and your future...with a single click...and how perfectly Kylene and Dustin were able to do that for myself, my family and Mark. The most important thing to me was to capture moments; not smiles, not poses but the raw and sheer joy and emotion of our wedding day and I could not have more pleased with Kylene's Photography. I wish Kylene and her awesome team the best

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Hannah L

Kylene is the such an amazing photographer!! I met her after my older sister booked her for her wedding and I decided to meet her before I booked a photographer for my wedding!! I signed the contract that day!! She is such a sweet and caring person who cares about her clients... Read More and treats them like friends! I am so happy that we had Kylene photograph our wedding!! We wouldn't want to share the night with anyone else!

The best in the business!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Meagan H

Kylene is absolutely wonderful. She is great to work with, adding a positive fun energy to your day and then provides stunning pictures that tell a clear story of your wedding day. The candid pictures of my family and friends with my husband and I are priceless. She is so good... Read More at what she does and is so fun to have around. I am in love with my wedding pictures and have gotten so many compliments on them. You will be too if you book Kylene! She's the best!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Angela S

Amazing from the get go! My wedding is in September and just a few days after my engagement, the first person I booked was Kylene White, owner and photographer, of Kylene's Photography. Kylene's work has taken my breath for years and there wasn't anyone else I trusted with my... Read More wedding...In January we met downtown for a breezy day to photograph our engagement portraits. While I'm all about the photos, Mark is just the opposite but from the moment Kykene & Mary started working with us--joking and asking him to " whisper sweet nothings" he was all about this " photo thing" and was thinking about poses, places to shoot and was having a blast! We had such an amazing winter day with Kylene & Mary and I am looking forward to the creative artistry she plans for our wedding... Since I've known Kylene since she was a young girl, and I have worked for her dad, master photographer Darwin Lloyd, I know a lot and probably too much--I'm even overwhelmed with the things I think I want and need but working with Kykene just seems so calming... I have to thank her for straightening me out and calming me down... Looking forward to a wonderful day fall weddings and fun photos...thanks for being amazing!!! Angie Smiddy

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I was so happy with my wedding pictures! Not only is Kylene a very talented photographer, she is also one of the sweetest people. She and her husband made us feel very comfortable throughout the day and our pictures came out beautiful! I couldn't have asked for better!

The perfect photographer

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Megan P

Kylene shot our Mexico beach wedding and our underwater trash the dress session. She is amazing! Our photos turned out wonderful. She captured our day beautifully. We booked Kylene through the recommendation of a friend. We knew we needed someone who understood travel,... Read More who could shoot a beach wedding in a location without "knowing" it, and someone who was flexible. Kylene exceeded our expectations on every front. Shortly after the wedding she released our sneak peak & not long after, she gave us our digital pictures. Kylene is flexible, professional, and timely. Everyone compliments us on how wonderful our pictures are, we have Kylene to thank! We are so happy we chose Kylene. We would recommend her to anyone!

Amazing photographer!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Laura L

Kylene was our wedding photographer, and she was phenomenal! Our engagement session and wedding photos are all incredible! I highly recommend the engagement photos because it really gave us a chance to get to know Kylene and get comfortable in front of the camera. Kylene was so... Read More calming on my wedding day, and I was so glad to have her be a part of such a special time in our lives! We have the perfect mix of family portraits, fun "action" photos, and more artistic pictures of our venue, rings, bouquets, etc. If you're looking for an amazing photographer and exceptional wedding photos, Kylene is the one for you!

Kylene White

I have been fascinated with stories for as long as I can remember. Even my earliest memories involves my grandpa and mom telling me stories about our families rich heritage. Stories make you feel something. That is my goal with my photography. For you to feel. Today everyone is a photographer. Just being able to take a good image is not enough. What sets a good photographer or even a good brand for your business is the ability to make you feel something. This is created through stories. I want to touch your heart, break down barriers, and create an image that will live on through generation