Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

472 Wetzel St., Allentown, PA (610) 435-4756

Great Cakes, Great Price

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Julie H

Kym made a great cake! however, she was sometimes hard to get in contact with and never actually returned calls. However, by meeting in person and e-mails we were able to get the details sorted out and in the end had an amazing cake.

WORTH EVERY PENNY

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Johanna R

I asked Kim to give me the world and she did! She made us a super mario cake and it came out better than i could have ever imagined. People came up to us all night saying how incredible the cake looked and they couldn't wait to taste it! She used buttercream instead of fondant... Read More (only bits and pieces of fondant when necessary) the flavor was chocolate cake with peanutbutter icing/filling and it waS AMAZING!! I can't wait for her to do my next event's cake!

Cheesecake Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Jennifer O

Our cake was exactaly what we wanted, and delishous!

Very Yummy!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Alisa E

Instead of doing a traditional wedding cake, we chose to do a cupcake tower instead. Kym was very patient with my indecisiveness and even helped me to make decisions. The cupcakes turned out excellent, and everybody was raving about the flavor!

Great baker!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Katherine M

Kim works out of her home, which keeps her prices really reasonable--one of the first things I told her was that I was on a budget, and she was awesome about helping me figure out the maximum amount I could get for my money. We really only wanted a small cake, along with a... Read More range of other dessert options, and Kim offers so many different, homemade options that we were able to serve a kind of funky, a la carte, dessert buffet! It was great! On the morning of the wedding, there was a problem with my DIY cake topper, and Kim came through in the pinch to create something to top the cake last minute. The cake itself was delicious; I love when you can taste that buttercream is homemade! It was exactly what I had asked for. I did have to call a couple of times before I actually got in touch with Kim herself, but the persistence ended up being really worthwhile--she worked with me on my budget, and I got a product I loved!

Review for Kym’s Creations

Reviewed on 11/25/2008 Adrianne O

I loved my cake - it was soooo good - everyone raved about how good it was. I gave her a picture and she duplicated the cake