L R ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Miami Beach, FL Serving South Florida (954) 465-8722

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Marnie Y

Leeor from LR Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding that took place January 28, 2017 in Miami. He was everything we wanted and more! He fulfilled all of our entertainment requests and kept our guests on their feet the entire time. He was very attentive to our needs and was a... Read More joy to work with. We highly recommend LR Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Gabriela O

Leeor from LR Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He was always professional and easily surpassed all of my expectations. Leeor met with me on multiple occasions to go over all the details and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. We hired a band... Read More through LR Entertainment and together with the DJ the party did not stop for literally FIVE hours! The dance floor was consistently packed and that’s exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Leeor for all your help and for making mine and Carlton’s wedding so incredibly memorable and special!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Daphna S

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Alison B

Leeor was very accommodating when scheduling an initial meeting with me. My husband was unable to attend at last minute but after meeting and speaking with Leeor I knew his company would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Two of other vendors and the Director of Sales at our... Read More venue (Margaritaville Beach Resort) all spoke very highly of Leeor and his team. We hired L & R entertainment for DJ services and hired a steel drum musician through them. Very friendly personable people very happy with our decision.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Doreen S

DJ Leeor was there for us from the first phone call on and helped us after we had a not so pleasant experience with another DJ company. DJ Louis made sure we and our Guests were partying all night and had a blast. All were truly professionals and great to work with. I would... Read More definitely recommend LR Entertainment for any event you are planning.

the best!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Marilyn B

Our wedding could not have been the same without Leeor!! Hands down the best DJ! He is such an amazing person and was so helpful and easy going. The music was great, our guests did not stop dancing the whole night! He played everything, all the latest hits, as well as the... Read More classics, and all the music we had spoken about that my husband and I liked. He meets with you and goes over in detail what you want and don't want for your wedding, and that makes everything run so smoothly! We cannot thank him enough for how amazing and fun our wedding turned out because of him! We danced all night long! Thank you DJ Leeor, we are forever grateful!

Leeor is the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Coles M

We hired Leeor in February 2014 to assist in the planning of our wedding in December 2014, and it turned out to be a great choice because Leeor was the ultimate professional. Leeor held regularly schedule conference calls/meetings to make sure we were on schedule and completing... Read More tasks according to our budget. Because we are located in Maryland and our wedding was in Fort Lauderdale, we relied heavily on Leeor to evaluate vendors and bring them to us; during this process he met all of our requirements and even made deciding on vendors a less stressful process. On the day of the actual wedding, Leeor kept activities moving smoothly according to schedule, and there were no issues. I recommend Leeor whole-heartedly and with no regret. Our family, friends and guest were even surprised at how smoothly the wedding went. Although Leeor’s team comprised of approximately four people on the day of the wedding, we did not see the team, we only felt their presences in as they insured our special day went off with out a hitch. Leeor is the best.

Leor is amazing

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Brittany G

I was so happy with LR Entertainment! Communication with them is amazing. Leor was always so quick to answer any emails and questions I had. The music was everything we asked for. Everyone was dancing all night long and it was so much fun!! Thank you LR entertainment!!

One of my best vendors, polite, & reliable!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jasmine B

LR entertainment was polite, professional, and honest which is impossible to find in the Miami area from a vendor. Leo helped us from day one and Zeus was our dj on the day of the wedding. Both were on time, followed up, and did a great job! LR entertainment also did my friend's... Read More wedding and she had the same experience.

L R Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Stephen S

Leeor was amazing. Really listened to us and kept our guests dancing all night. Would highly recommend. Steve and Maryann Smith

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Sabrina F

Awesome DJ. Very professional. Super easy to work with. Leeor did a fantastic job keeping our guests entertained and happy. We would recommend him to everyone.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Alexandra C

I used this company for my wedding and they were very good and very attentive. They had the DJ call me a few days before to confirm everything I wanted to do and to talk about my song choices for those special moments (bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance, etc). The DJ was... Read More very professional and already knew the venue (which was a huge plus). I didn't have to worry about anything. Highly recommended!

DJ Leeor

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Melissa P

Dj Leeor was amazing!!

DJ Leeor Keeps the Party Going

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Kristine I

Leeor was our DJ for our wedding at The Cooper Estate and we could not have asked for a better party! He quickly responded to all of our emails and phone calls, and he had no problem in working with us on song selections and understanding the feel we wanted for each part of the... Read More reception (introduction to dinner to dance party). He kept the party going, the dance floor packed and was so awesome at his job that our guests were begging for "one more song" at the end of the reception! We would highly recommend DJ Leeor for any soiree and if we lived in Miami we would have him spin songs for whatever our next event would be.

WOW...is all I can say!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 Kristine L

Wow...is all I can say! What an amazing job DJ Javier did at our wedding! Thank you for the non-stop dance party Javier! The flow of the wedding was flawless and perfect. Every single person at our wedding was dancing! (I couldn't believe our grandmothers, great aunts & uncles... Read More were all out on the dancefloor, my mind is still blown!). My husband & I never left the dance floor either & what a blast we had at our wedding! I know most people say they feel like their weddings go by super fast & they do not get a chance to take it all in and fully enjoy, but we certainly did and danced the whole night away! Right from the beginning DJ Leeor was there to answer any questions or concerns we had regarding the music at our wedding. We were especially concerned due to the amount of weddings we went to were the music was terrible as well as the flow of the reception (i.e., too many breaks in between dancing & just overall confusion for everyone). None of these issues we had with other weddings we attended ever occurred! Leeor addressed all my concerns (especially the fact that they are legitimate DJ's with years of experience not just playing a wedding play list but actually mixing the music by responding to the crowds' energy) and we met with him prior to the wedding to go over every detail--I felt very confident in my decision after reviewing the worksheet he provided & meeting in person (plus they also have wonderful suggestions so definitely utilize them because they do this every weekend for multiple weddings!). Javier was our DJ but meeting both with Leeor & Javier consistently before the wedding made for a flawless execution. People can't stop talking about how amazing our reception was & the music. The best wedding they have ever been too! I'll take that compliment over & over again! If you are looking for an amazing DJ experience (MC & Music) look no further, I'll recommend them over & over again. Make sure you do your homework too though, in advance, & fill out the worksheet provided and go over it in your meeting & be open to suggestions to making your reception one that others will talk about for years to come. THANK YOU SO MUCH LEEOR & JAVIER!

Nadine & Khaleel Wardley

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Nadine C

Our experience with Leeor was amazing and we would recommend him to all of our friends.

The best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013

My wedding was on Saturday and even the people from my family that never dance before were dancing. Dj Leer was definitely the Dj that we were looking for! The variety of music, the organization, and punctuality are crucial; and DJ Leer has an A+ on all of these qualities. He... Read More makes sure you are happy with the songs and the way you want the party to be. Definitely, a good choice! Thank you very much Leer!!! Soto & Orengo's Wedding 😉

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jenny

DJ LEEOR was amazing!!! He personally was the DJ in my wedding, which had people from all over the world... Since the moment the party started he played just the right music, everybody had so much fun! He was very organized, professional, got the right idea when we talked and... Read More made my wedding day just perfect!! On top of that he was taking care of details including crazy hour, belly dancer, etc. Very professional, caring, respectful, high quality job. Highly recommended!

May 18, 2013 Wedding in Miami

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Leola M

Our DJ was perfect! He followed our requests and was also able to keep the party going. Many of our guests complemented him as well.

Best Wedding EVER! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Daniela C

DJ Leeor was amazing! Through the entire wedding planning process, he was responsive and eager to answer all of my questions. He was so easy to talk to and genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding. It was nice to hear his enthusiasm. It was apparent to me early in the... Read More process that he was going to make sure everyone had a great time at our wedding. He definitely out-did himself the day of the wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor. He played the perfect mix of songs to get everyone involved, singing and dancing. At the end of the night, we chose to do “The Hora Loca” and DJ Leeor did an amazing job! I only let him know about this about a week before the wedding. Either way, EVERYONE was raving about how amazing the DJ was. He switched the atmosphere to exactly what I wanted – more of a clubby atmosphere with drums/Brazilian music in the beginning to get everyone to the floor dancing and participating in the Hora Loca. We had about 20 people tell us it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. My fiancé is from California, so they had never seen anything like it. They absolutely loved it! People that never dance were even on the dance floor. Thank you so much DJ Leeor for an amazing wedding experience!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Michele G

Amazing dj, prompt, responsible, great music for a great price- I would absolutely recommend this company- Leor helped with all the music details and also provide us with suggestions for the flow of the night- last minute he helped us with our slide show that we put together... Read More which decided not to work once we tried to play it at the reception- Very easy to work with and very nice- His company has a wireless mic, inside /outside speakers, their own dj booth. Again- would hire leor for any event-

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Anyssa A

Leeor was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He delivered high quality work and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend him for your event and we will gladly use his services again. He was very thorough in his work and was available whenever I needed to... Read More reach him. He and his team contributed in making our wedding very memorable.

DJ Leor - Superstar DJ Extraordinaire

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Nadhia S

We found DJ Leor on wedding wire and he responded to our request for information right away. He promptly responded to any questions we had prior to our first meeting. Upon our first meeting Leor was very attentive, informative, offered to connect us to other vendors we might be... Read More interested in and once we hired him he kept in touch with us constantly. During our final meeting before the wedding we discussed our song preferences, must play songs for our intros, dances and cake cutting. He was very receptive to our ideas and offered his own suggestions. His performance and professionalism during the reception was exceptional. Even during the all the fun and craziness of the reception Leor was still open and flexible enough to go along with any changes or requests. Afterwards we heard nothing but praises for his performance, song selection and ability to get the crowd on the dance floor and moving. We would highly recommend DJ Leor to any event, big or small you have planned. Thanks Leor

He is Pro.

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Vanessa I

He is a little higher priced than other DJs but you get REALLY, REALLY good service. Trust me the day of you don't want to worry about anything so you pay the little extra and you get less headaches. Leeor made everything easy. One advice I can give is PLAN, PLAN, PLAN your... Read More night. Make sure you plan everything out and put it down on paper and Leeor will help you.

Amazing evening...great party!

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Heather M

Thank you Leeor for making our wedding one of the best parties we've been to. We only wish it could have lasted longer. We didn't want the party to end. Everything was exactly as planned. Our guests forgot they had seats as soon as we entered and the music started! We could... Read More not be happier with music, ambiance, and party LR Entertainment brought to our wedding celebration. Thank you Leeor!!!!!

Start a Conversation!