Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

US-206, Princeton, NJ (609) 203-0037

Beautiful cake

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Crystal J

I randomly found Pamela online on google searching for cake bakers. I really didn't have any clue where to go for this. After speaking with her on the phone and sharing some ideas I found on pinterest we were all set. I never have much faith in wedding cakes - in my opinion they... Read More look pretty but don't taste good or taste good but don't look pretty. Pamela blew my expectations out of the water! She's a bit relaxed with everything - we didn't have a contract - but she was there on time and EVERYONE commented on how beautiful it looked. Then we cut into it and ate it - OMG delicious!! Best decision I made was going with my random cake baker from google!

Delicous, affordable, and beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Susan H

When my (now) husband and I met with Pamela, we were amazed by what we saw and tasted. The presentation of her cakes (all flavors chosen by us!) was extraordinary, and the taste was unlike anything else we'd had before. Before we knew it, we'd given her a deposit before we... Read More walked out the door! Her cakes were reasonably priced and Pamela was easy to get along with. The cake was exactly how we'd imagined and we were so happy to have found Pamela and her cake business!

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Alexander P

Delicious. We had three flavors on our tiers and each was better than the last. The cake is moist and tasty. Very professional and detail-oriented. She matched our colors perfectly, and did an amazing job with the entire cake. Worth the trip to Princeton!

Beach Cake...

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Lorraine D

The cake that Pamela made for us was fantastic. We had sent her a picture and the cake turned out exactly as we had wanted. It was simply beautiful. Each tier had a different flavor and was covered with seashells.

Extremely Happy!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 miranda p

Wow, my cake was beautiful and oh so tasty. Pamela the owner is great to work with! Definitely, have to recommend her to you all. Everything that I wanted with my cake was what I got. I had so many compliments and I definitely couldnt be happier!

Yum!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Katie C

Our Lemon raspberry wedding cake was as good at the reception as it was when we tasted it at Pamela's shop! The cake stand we rented from her was perfect - she had gone out of her way to order one for me to use.