Welcome to our brand new store!

La Belle Mariée Bridal is a Parisian inspired bridal boutique located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother of, and evening wear. Our designers include Pronovias, Badgley Mischka, Eliis, Stephen Yearick, YSA Makino, Kenneth Winston, Paloma Blanca and others!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

14 Summit Square Center, Langhorne, PA (215) 860-6400

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle M

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I cannot think of a more perfect dress buying experience. From the amazing selection of dresses to the knowledgable consultants my mom, maid of honor, and I had the most magical experience. Somewhat discouraged after shopping elsewhere and having a not-so-great... Read More experience, we went in to the appointment with the mentality of "we will just look" and the first dress I tried on ended up being THE DRESS! To be sure I tried on about 12 more, and my consultant Rachel, was so sweet and really knew what she was talking about when it came to fabrics, styles, etc. My biggest fear was that I would get a "pushy"consultant and I can promise you that I had the exact opposite experience. The owners, my consultant, and other consultants at the store all helped out and were so gracious. They allowed me to take my time figuring out which dress was my dress. As I was trying to decide be tween 2 dresses my mom said to me, "It is okay if you can't decide today but this is the place we will get your dress from. They have the best selection and are so warm and welcoming." So I really felt great about buying my dress from La Belle Mariee. Mom's approval of the store and of the dress really made an impact on me! I am SO thrilled with my dress and I know I made the right decision. So thank you for giving a girl the fairy tale dress buying experience! To all the brides reading this review... This is NOT a shop to skip! They really are the best in every way!

2017-05-10T16:11:50 Response from the vendor

Danielle, thank you so much for this heartfelt review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. You looked absolutely stunning in your gown, and that detachable train is to die for! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding! Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Brittany J

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at La Belle Mariee Bridal. Michele, Gabrielle and their team of AMAZING consultants provided myself and my family with a wonderful and personal appointment. Chloe was my consultant and she was so attentive and accommodating... Read More and truly listened to what it was that I wanted. I found the absolute dress of my dreams here and cannot wait to have my Fiance, family and friends see me in it. If it was possible to give this salon a 10 star rating, I would. I recommend La Belle Mariee Bridal salon to everyone!

2017-05-10T16:14:17 Response from the vendor

Brittany, you looked absolutely stunning in your Legends gown! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of such a special day. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Good luck with the rest of your planning. We can't wait for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Rachael D

La Belle Mariee Bridal was the first and the last place I shopped for a wedding dress. I walked into the store having no idea what I wanted to wear on my special day, but with the help of the owners, a mother-daughter duo, I found that special gown. They had me try on all... Read More different silhouette and styles, each one absolutely beautiful. The last dress I was going to try on ending up being "the dress". My mom cried, my best friend cried, and the owner cried! They truly love helping you find that dress that makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee.

2015-12-15T16:31:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this heartfelt review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about us! That really was a special moment, I remember the tears all around! You were stunning!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Megan C

I went into the shop just to try on dresses and get an idea of what I wanted and I ended up finding THE dress. I told my consultant going in that I probably wasn't going to purchase a dress and she never pressured me to! No one there was pushy or 'sales-y' I absolutely love how... Read More they made me feel comfortable and at home. I also loved how they offered a wide variety of prices. I was able to get my dress well under my budget. 10/10 one hundred percent an awesome experience :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Caitlin B

The girls at LaBelle Mariee really know how to make a bride feel special. After getting engaged last July I knew I wanted to check out this salon.. turns out, LaBelle Mariee was the only place I needed to go to! As soon as I walked in for my first appointment, Gabrielle helped... Read More me choose several dresses. After trying on a few, I knew I had found the one. The whole process was easy, relaxing and most of all fun. From finding my dream dress to alterations to picking up my gown, the staff at LaBelle Mariee went above and beyond helping me along the way! Thank you SO much!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Allan Tyler M

I recently utilized this shop for my wedding and was pleasantly surprised. The girls at LBM were highly professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I took the time to visit LBM. One girl there was specifically helpful and that was Rachel. After leaving LBM... Read More I had not only my dress but recommendations on every facet of my wedding. It was almost as if LBM is a one stop shop. If you are in the Newtown area, I highly recommend stopping by their store for all your bridal needs!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Deborah I

Gabrielle, Sara and the entire staff were amazing. I was one of the bride's who didn't get their missing items from Alfredo Angelo. they made time in their schedule to see me. when I got there they were kind and reassuring and went extra mile to help me . Its people and... Read More businesses like this that leave a forever lasting good impression. I can't thank them enough. I will never forget their kindness. go check them out, great staff, beautiful dresses, beautiful accessories.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Janine K

La Belle Mariée was absolutely INCREDIBLE! This was the first bridal salon I went to look for wedding dresses as well as the last! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but as soon as I stepped in the door I was immediately waited on by one of the owners, Michele and she... Read More was SO patient, so willing to work with me and get the exact style/designer of dress I wanted. Not only was I treated so great, but so were my bridal party and my mom and mother in law! We weren't rushed during our appointment and allowed to take our time. Even after I said yes to the dress, there was absolutely no rush to leave! We had such a PERFECT experience here and I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone and everyone! Thank you La Belle Mariée for helping me find the wedding dress of my DREAMS!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Katie S

I loved the staff at La Belle. They helped me from the moment of picking out my gown through the alteration process. Even when I needed to find a new seamstress, they helped me get in contact with the designer of my gown to ensure the dress would be perfect for my big day. I... Read More appreciate that they cared about my dress as much as I did. A big thank you to Danielle for all of your extra help for my dress!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emily C

This store truly gives you the "Bridal Experience"that every girl dreams of. It is absolutely beautiful!! They treat you SO well. From the beautiful robe they let you wear, the champagne toast at the end, it is truly MAGICAL. I could not recommend this shop enough! I went to 2... Read More other stores with no luck and wished I had started here. It was 4 hours from home but worth every minute of the drive. Thank you, La Belle Mariee!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah W

I got my Haylee Paige dress here and absolutely loved it. The salon is beautiful. I had a very young inexperienced sales associated helping me which was fine by me. My issue is that I asked numerous times if I should custom order the length and no train (i did not want a... Read More bustle) and they continually told me no, that their alteration team could handle it. Well, they couldn't. I went for my first fitting and she instantly told me she could not take away the train and I would have to have a bustle. It was too long at my last fitting and she just said "there's nothing else I can do" and sent me away. Their fittings department needs some work- I was extremely dissappointed that after spending $600 on fittings alone, I was being told I couldn't get the alterations done that I was requesting

2017-05-24T12:29:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your constructive comments. We are deeply sorry for your very stressful and disappointing experience with our seamstress. We absolutely take what our brides say into consideration, and we are working on our alterations department. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Marisa M

La Belle Mariee is AMAZING. I had the absolute best experience from the moment I walked in the door to when I purchased my dress. My bridal consultant, Rachel, made the whole process a breeze. She listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled the most beautiful dresses. Never... Read More once was I pressured to purchase a dress when I said that I wasn't ready to commit. Rachel told me that she wrote down my dress number, so that she'd have it on file if I came back. I went to two other bridal salons after La Belle Mariee and they were just awful. No one gave me a love quite like La Belle Mariee. So, needless to say, I went back to purchase my dress. I was welcomed with open arms and happy smiles! I cannot say enough about my experience there. Book an appointment and ask for Rachel!!!

2017-05-18T12:20:43 Response from the vendor

Marisa, Thank you so so much for this kind review! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with! You looked absolutely INCREDIBLE in your gown and I can not wait for your gown to come in! Best of luck with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Dorri F

I cannot recommend LBM highly enough! Everyone that works there is supremely (and genuinely) nice, knowledgeable, and kind. From the moment you make an appointment to go dress shopping, up until you pick up your dress for the final time, these amazing ladies have your back!... Read More You get the personalized "Say Yes..." boutique experience right in your own backyard, and the store is the perfect size, so you always have plenty of attention and never feel overwhelmed. LBM was the only local store that carried the designer I wanted - I didn't even have to try on dresses anywhere else. I did, however, experience other bridal boutiques, while shopping with my bridesmaids, and LBM is far superior in every aspect. Go here. Get your dress here. You will be so happy you did!!

2017-05-12T14:49:48 Response from the vendor

Dorri, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! You look so amazing in your gown. We can't wait for your wedding day to come!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Candace C

This was my third time looking at wedding dresses after going to New York City. Rachel was so helpful. She advised me to look around the store and pick out any dresses I wanted to try on. I tried on 14 different dresses and always went back to one I loved. It turns out the... Read More one I went back to every time was my wedding dress and so happy I got it. It was so much fun and enjoyed every minute wearing it on my wedding day.

2017-05-12T14:36:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Candace, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy for you! Best of luck in your future!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Kelly A

I would highly recommend La Belle Mariee! I had a great experience there and Danielle was amazing to work with!

2017-05-12T14:20:01 Response from the vendor

Kelly, thank you so much for writing this kind review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to do this. Best of luck to you and your fiancé.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kelly D

This will be the first and last stop for your ultimate dream dress!!! As soon as I walked in the door I knew this place was different. The atmosphere is beautiful and the amazing staff did not overwhelm me. I scheduled a weekday appointment, so we practically had the place... Read More to ourselves! Chloe was very sweet and a huge help getting me in and out of the gowns. The selection is amazing , so get ready to pop the champagne girls! Saying "yes to the dress" here was truly an amazing happy moment! Cheers to La Belle Mariee!!!

2017-05-12T14:18:18 Response from the vendor

Kelly, Thank you for this AMAZING review! We are so glad you had a great experience here at La Belle Mariee. Cheers to you!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Alexis G

I had such a wonderful experience at La Belle Mariée Bridal. I was so nervous to look for a dress and put it off as long as I could. Danielle made me feel so comfortable and was so helpful the entire time. I found the most beautiful dress and had a wonderful time while finding... Read More it.

2017-05-12T14:03:15 Response from the vendor

Alexis, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so glad that Danielle made your wedding dress shopping a great experience. We can't wait for your gown to come in and to start the alteration process!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Tara M

I truly cannot speak more highly about this bridal salon! La Belle Mariée Bridal is the only bridal salon I went to and I am more than thrilled to say I found my dream dress here! The salon is so accommodating and everyone there is so incredibly friendly and helpful. They always... Read More make you feel like you are on cloud nine every time you are there!! Any questions or concerns that I may had they easily answered and put to rest with no problem and quickly. I would not recommend anywhere else but here. This salon and all the girls that work there are fabulous! Love love love La Belle Mariée!

2017-05-12T13:58:50 Response from the vendor

Tara, all of us here at La Belle Mariee can't thank you enough for this kind review! We love what we do and truly care for each and every one of our brides. You look absolutely stunning in your gown, and we can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Alexis B

Had the best experience here. The staff is fantastic and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding! LOVE!! I highly recommended this place.

2017-05-12T13:54:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It means so much to us!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017

La Belle Mariee was the only place that I went to search for my wedding dress. From the moment I walked in, I knew I was going to find my dream dress. They have a huge selection and amazing, organized consultants. Gabrielle helped me tremendously and had so much knowledge... Read More about each dress I tried on. I didn't feel rushed when trying on each dress and Gabrielle made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I couldn't wait to go back and "Say yes to the dress" two weeks after my first visit. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee Bridal. THANK YOU!

2017-05-12T13:53:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We strive ourselves in customer service and really try to give each and every bride enough time to feel comfortable enough to make the the right decision. We are so glad you felt this way and that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Sean J

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this store to any bride in the Philadelphia area. All of the staff is incredibly kind and helpful. They have a huge selection of dresses to pick from, and everything is great quality. There are multiple areas to try on dresses in, and my large group of 5... Read More never felt overcrowded or in the way. There was no time crunch with the appointment and I felt confident the I had tried on as many dresses as needed to say yes to the perfect dress. The best part for me was their realist sample sizes, I never felt embarrassed for being a bigger sized bride. Thank you again for such a great experience. So glad I found this store!

2017-05-12T13:47:49 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this kind review. We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Our goal is to make every bride feel special! Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Chelsea B

I highly recommend La Belle Mariee! Being super short, I always had such a difficult time buying any formal gowns, so part of me was dreading shopping for wedding dresses. As soon as I walked into the shop I finally started to feel excited. I had such a wondeful time, all of the... Read More girls were so sweet and I ended up finding the perfect dress. They are even working with me to have a dress made to fit my shorter frame which should make alterations so much easier. I will definitely be letting all of my friends know this is the place to find the dress of their dreams ❤

2017-05-10T16:00:11 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, we really appreciate this heartfelt review. I'm so glad we could help you find your dream wedding gown. We can't wait to start your fittings!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Zina D

It was a pleasant experience! I found the dress that I wanted! The staff were very friendly and very helpful!

2017-05-10T15:57:56 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we could be apart of your special day. We hope you had an awesome time at your wedding. Best of luck in your future. Please send us wedding pictures when you have the chance!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

La Belle Mariee Bridal is fabulous. The boutique itself is gorgeous with marble flooring, blue tapestry, silver chandeliers which all together made me feel like I stepped into a bridal boutique in Paris. Michele was extremely friendly, spending well over two hours with me. I... Read More never felt rushed. Michele knew exactly what veil would look perfect with my dress and really helped pick out dresses that went with my desired vision. There was a fantastic selection of all different shapes, designers, and colors. Once I said yes to the dress, we were given champagne which was the perfect way to end the day. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience. Thank you la Belle Mariee bridal! I'm now looking forward to my return visits for fittings, etc.

2017-05-10T15:54:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really try to cater to all types of brides. We are so happy you were able to find your dream dress here. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of such an important day. Best of luck with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Maryann P F

As the MOB I can't say enough wonderful things about La Bell Mariee Bridal and the owners. My daughter and I had already visited many other salons in October 2016, but saved La Belle Mariee as one of the last. My daughter had a very clear vision of what she wanted, but was... Read More happy to try other styles and "go out of the box" since you only get to do this once. First no other salon came close to La Belle Mariee for its beauty and small personal touches such as a robe for the bride to slip into and heels so she could get a formal feel. The most important part were the CHOICES of gown styles and DIFFERENT DESIGNERS! Michele and Gabrielle (mother-daughter owners) clearly have an eye for the unique! They kept to our budget, listened to our requests, added to our selections, but were never pushy. It was a fun, memorable once in a lifetime experience! I could keep on going, but needless to say my daughter and I had our moment in a fabulous gown that started out as "out of the box"! My suggestion is shop everywhere to compare if you must, but BUY at La Belle Mariee! You won't be disappointed!

2017-05-10T15:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! We are so glad that we could give you and your daughter the experience all brides deserve! Best of luck with everything!