Welcome to La Belle Mariée!

La Belle Mariée Bridal is a Parisian inspired bridal boutique located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We carry bridal gowns, evening wear - perfect for the mother of the bride or groom, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We are a family owned business that takes our experiences, knowledge, and love for what we do and strives to make each bride have the best experience finding the dress of their dreams! Our designers include Pronovias, Rosa Clara, Alon Livné White, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Legends by Romona Keveza, Maggie Sottero, Stephen Yearick, YSA Makino, Kenneth Winston, Paloma Blanca, Mikaella Bridal, Watters and Wtoo!

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

14 Summit Square Center, Langhorne, PA (215) 860-6400

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Katie S

La Belle Mariee was exactly what we were hoping for! The staff were all fabulous and made us all comfortable and feel special. We had the best time picking out the perfect dress! Everything about the shop is beautiful! The selection is terrific. I would recommend them to all... Read More brides!

2018-03-22T11:02:43 Response from the vendor

Katie, You are so sweet to write us a review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your dress shopping experience — we want all of our brides to! Best of luck with all of your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Kelly H

I had an amazing experience at La Belle Mariee Bridal. They have a beautiful collection of dresses and the staff is so kind and makes you feel so welcome. I was a bit nervous since this was my first time shopping for a dress, but my consultant Sarah was the best. She was so... Read More patient with us as we walked through and pulled dresses. After I tried on a few, Sarah went back out and pulled "the one." It was like she knew what I was looking for more than I did! I can't thank her enough for the wonderful experience and for finding the perfect dress!

2018-03-22T10:56:42 Response from the vendor

Kelly, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I’m so glad you felt so welcome at La Belle Mariée, we were just as happy to have you! It is so great that we were able to find the one for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Oksana Y

Fantastic experience! Rachel was extremely nice and Helpful. I’m extremely picky and almost gave up on finding anything, yet was able to find my wedding dress at La Belle Marie. Highly recommend!

2018-03-22T10:56:29 Response from the vendor

Oksana, Thank you for writing us a review! I’m so happy you found your dress at our salon. The Pronovias gown you ended up choosing is so classic and elegant, and you are going to look just incredible on your wedding day! - Rachel

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Jessica S

I came to La Belle Mariee at a friend's recommendation following a truly awful experience at a different boutique. I was very apprehensive since my first and only wedding dress shopping experience had been so bad, but right from walking in the door I felt welcomed at La Belle... Read More Mariee. My consultant's name was Rachel and she immediately offered my guest's and me beverages. I did not have a clear idea on what sort of dress I was looking for, but Rachel showed me a variety of styles and helped me pick a few to try on. She was very mindful of my budget, and did not pressure me to go over it at all. All of the gowns she helped me pick were gorgeous and unique, and based off what I liked about each of them she would bring other gowns into the dressing room until we narrowed down exactly what I was looking for. The dressing room was private with plenty of sitting room for my guests, and several times while I was dressing another employee came to check on my guests to see if they needed anything. I never felt rushed, pressured, or uncomfortable at all. Rachel was incredibly patient, helped me to dress and pinned the gowns so I could see what they really looked like while they were on. After I had tried on quite a few, she helped me go back to my favorites until we had found "the one". I had another appointment at a different boutique later that day, so I didn't want to purchase the gown until I had gone to my next appointment. Rachel did not pressure me at all, and happily set up a tentative appointment for later in the week so I could go back and purchase the dress if I chose to. That weekend was their anniversary party and as part of the promotion they were offering a discount if you bought the dress that day. Rachel honored the discount later in the week when I came back to officially purchase the gown. Once again she was gracious and kind and patient, and allowed me all the time I wanted in the dress. I can't speak highly enough of this shop. It was beautiful, clean, had an amazing variety of dresses, and all of the employees were so friendly and kind. They truly made me feel special and beautiful, and I look forward to visiting them again in the future to have my fittings. Rachel was phenomenal, taking the time to ask about my wedding, my fiance, how we met, and offering her own advice when I asked her for it. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to wear my dress!

2018-03-22T11:03:53 Response from the vendor

Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for all of your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. You looked absolutely beautiful in every gown that you tried on. I am so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Krystal O

This was the first salon I went to try on dresses and bless Sarah for trying to help me narrow down the style of dress I was looking for. While I ultimately didn’t end up finding a dress, Sarah was great at making me feel comfortable and pulling a wide variety of ideas! She kept... Read More us well over our allotted hour (we were the only people in the store that Saturday morning) pulling new ideas and making recommendations. Towards the end, it became clear I wasn’t going to find “the one” here but Sarah was a bit relentless in pulling new ideas. The store had their 3 year anniversary party this day so we also got to sip on some champagne and talk to the vendors. I give a 5 out of 5 for experience and atmosphere but deducting a star for the hard sell at the end. Regardless, the salon is beautiful and was a great first experience!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Mary S

I had a lovely experience at La Belle Mariee Bridal! Not only is the store gorgeous but the service was everything you could want during this major moment. Dena was AMAZING! She listened to everything I wanted in my dress and never once made me feel pressured to make a decision.... Read More My mom and sister had a great time here too getting to pick out things for me to try on while sipping bubbles. Dena was able to help me narrow in on my dream dress that I cannot wait to wear on my wedding day. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee to any bride looking for a great dress buying experience!

2018-03-22T10:56:01 Response from the vendor

Mary, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at our salon! I love the dress you chose and you looked just stunning in it. You are going to look amazing on your wedding day. I can’t wait to see it on when your gown... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Christy S

Wonderful! After a not so great experience at another store, this boutique knocked it out of the park. The store is truly beautiful, has a huge selection of dresses, sales staff (Liz in particular!) is superbly patient, kind and caring, making for a very special dress shopping... Read More experience. To top it off I found the perfect dress that I am over the moon excited to wear on my wedding day. Thank you Liz and team for making the experience so lovely.

2018-03-22T10:55:13 Response from the vendor

Christy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad we pulled that Legends gown just to try—It’s so funny how it ended up being the one! I know you are going to look AMAZING at your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Madeline C

I had an amazing dress buying experience! The staff are amazing and super helpful! The dresses they have are so perfect, they have something for everyone. Everything about this place added to the experience! Everyone must check them out!

2018-03-01T14:24:33 Response from the vendor

Madeline, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so glad we were able to help make your experience a great one!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Deanna B

I am so lucky La Belle is so close to me! This was the first shop I went to in search of my wedding dress. I had no idea what I liked, but there was one Hailey Paige I liked on Instagram which I called beforehand to ensure La Belle carried. I worked with the AMAZING Danielle.... Read More Talk about sweet, she was so kind with me and my entourage, and smart! She suggested I try the Hailey dress on last of the 10 styles and shapes she chose for this clueless first time shopper. It made trying on THE dress even more emotional, for me, my mom, and the bridesmaids I brought! Since it was the first spot I tried on dresses, i figured I owed it to myself not to lock down a decision at the first place. I went to one more salon in PA and three in New York. I kept comparing to the EXPERIENCE from La Belle, and of course the dress. Luckily for me, there was another occasion to return to La Belle- the White sale on Black Friday! I secured my appointment and got to go back and try on the Hailey dress again. I. Said. Yes!!! La Belle even special ordered the veil that was not even on the market yet, but I NEEDED to match my dress. All star cast at La Belle from the sales associate, welcoming upon entering, smooth ordering process. It was a no brained to buy the dress here because they also have ON SITE alterations (important for local gal like me!) no New York tax, no Philly tax. Another no brainer. I am excited to go back for alterations and have told all my friends about La Belle. Since it is a newer shop off of mouth for local brides! Highly recommend this family owned caring group! La Belle is the best!

2018-03-01T14:24:42 Response from the vendor

Deanna, Thank you thank you for your incredibly kind words! We truly hope we were able to make your experience feel as special as the gown you chose. We know you are going to look just GORGEOUS in your Hayley Paige gown, especially with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Caitlin H

I had the most amazing experience finding my wedding dress at La Belle Mariee!! The shop is beautiful and the staff made sure my mother and I were greeted and taken care of from the moment we walked in! I went in knowing the designer I loved and Liz was great at helping me... Read More choose dresses to try on that felt "like me". I narrowed down my selection to 2 and wasn't quite ready to say yes. I came back the following weekend and worked with Garielle and said "yes to the dress"! To top of my positive experience, I received a hand written letter from Liz (who was not able to be there when I said yes), congratulating me on finding my dress. I love the personal touch and they truly make you feel like the most important person. Thank you Le Belle Mariee!! -- I cant wait to come in for my try on once my dress comes in <3

2018-03-01T14:24:56 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! I am so glad you said yes to the dress at our salon! It was a pleasure to help you and I know that you are going to look gorgeous in your gown when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Alexis H

I don’t even know where to begin to talk about my experience at La Belle Mariee. It was truly AMAZING!! When you walk into this beautiful store all of the gowns completely take your breath away! Not only is the selection out of this world, but the staff could not be sweeter or... Read More more welcoming. On my first visit to La Belle Mariee I knew that I had found my dress!!! I was up all night thinking about it! I had an appointment at another bridal salon that weekend but none of the gowns could even compare! I was back at La Belle Mariee by the next week and ordered my gorgeous Alon Livne gown. Through the entire process the girls were just fabulous! They were always so complimentary, never pushy and paid great attention to detail. I cannot say enough about this beautiful store or the lovely bunch of women, especially Michele, Gabrielle, Sarah, Dena, and Rachel! I can’t thank you all enough for making my experience forever memorable!!

2018-03-01T14:25:14 Response from the vendor

Alexis, We are so glad you became a La Belle Mariée bride!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You were such a pleasure to work with, and you looked absolutely beautiful in your Alon gown! Please send us pictures,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Tiffany C

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Sarah was when I visited La Belle Mariée to purchase my dress! She went out of her way to make sure there were dresses available for me to try on in my desired styles, and she was able to find my dream dress! She made today truly magical... Read More for me!

2018-03-01T14:25:26 Response from the vendor

Tiffany, I am so happy that you found the dress of your dreams at La Belle Mariée! Thank you for your kind words. We know you are going to look just beautiful on your wedding day!! Best of luck with all of your planning! -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Amanda S

If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would! I made an appointment with LBMB after a not so great appointment at another salon. I had left that previous day feeling very disappointed. That was until I came in the following day and walked into the most gorgeous salon. The... Read More staff gives you those few moments to walk in and really gather your excitement. Once greeted we were offered beverages and told to have a look around. I couldn't believe I was able to search through the (many) dresses myself without that hovering, uncomfortable feeling. My initial meeting was with Danielle, who was kind, non-intrusive and soft spoken. She was honest about how the dresses looked on me, never once being over bearing or flooding us with compliments where you would feel pressured to pick any dress. She gave suggestions and pulled additional dresses based on my dislikes/likes. I had decided on my wedding dress the FIRST appointment I had with them. I felt their selection was vast enough (even for my specific requests) to confidently say I'd seen it all. Although my dress was custom, it came in rather quickly! They called me for a look through appointment, and follow ups with the seamstress. There were a few changes, however. Gabrielle went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure it was fixed properly and well. Just her presence alone during the fittings along with professional suggestions (on bustle, etc) put me at ease knowing she wanted me to look and feel great in my dress. And never once did I feel like a burden with my changes. Both Gabrielle and her mother, Michele, truly care about their clients. It goes way beyond the sale. I have recommended them to anyone who asks (and doesnt, LOL) about dresses because my experience was just that wonderful. Rachel and Dina were also fantastic with my questions and meetings. So future brides, save yourself endless draining appointments, and call them NOW!!

2018-03-03T13:47:14 Response from the vendor

Dear Amanda, thank you SO much for this absolutely amazing review! First and foremost it means so much to us that you let La Belle Mariée be apart of your wedding journey! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and hear about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Amanda L

Amazing!!!! From the moment my mother and I walked in the staff was extremely welcoming and made up feel right at home! Gabrielle Is amazing and PATIENT! They many gorgeous gowns which makes it even harder to choose! But Gabrielle ensured I would find the one! With her I was... Read More able to say YES to the dress and feel like a princess on my wedding day! They are amazing, and made it easy to not go anywhere else!

2018-03-01T14:25:36 Response from the vendor

Amanda, We strive to make our brides feel at home at our salon!! We are so glad you found the one, and thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We know you looked just beautiful in your gown, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Brooke S

When I got there and saw that the bridal salon was in a strip mall, I panicked. Had I drove an hour and a half, and drug my bridesmaids song for nothing? No, this was not the case. I stepped in and the place was absolutely gorgeous... Stunning. They accommodated my (somewhat... Read More obnoxious) bridesmaids without batting an eye despite them polishing off a large bottle of champagne in a short period of time. I worked with the owner to find a dress. She was wonderful at making me feel comfortable. The other staff was very helpful and friendly as well, I had to borrow a hair clip and the one staff gave it to me right from her head. The same staff huddled down in the pictures as to not be seen while she squeezed the dress on me so I could have the most accurate picture of myself in the dress. Really great place, great experience!

2018-03-01T14:25:45 Response from the vendor

Brooke, Thank you for this review! We are so glad you and your bridesmaids enjoyed your time at La Belle Mariée!! It was a pleasure to have all of you and we can’t wait to see you again when your gown comes in!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Rachael H

My self, my mom and my daughter came into this shop for the first time today 1/27/2018, and my word was it a phenomenal experience. Our associate was Danielle, she did such an amazing job with helping me find a dress, and made me feel comfortable trying the dresses on. Also a... Read More huge thing for me was another associate helped with entertaining and keeping my daughter occupied, it truly meant so much to me and was a great deal of help. Their dress selections are beautiful and complemented so wonderfully with the georgous layout of the shop. I loved my experience in saying Yes to the Dress! Thank you ladies!

2018-03-01T14:26:41 Response from the vendor

Rachel, I am so glad that you, your mom and your daughter had a great experience with us! We love kids and she of course is welcome back anytime. We are so excited that you found your dress and cannot wait to see you at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Erin C

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at La Belle Mariee. La Belle Mariee was my first and only place I went to get my wedding dress. When I first got there this past weekend, I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of dresses there where. I had a clear vision... Read More of what I wanted and did not really want to stray away from that. Rachel was a joy to work with. She listened to what I wanted, she told me what she thought looked good and what she thought was too much for me. It helped that she knew my venue and was able to take my vision of what I wanted and helped me find the dress that is perfect for both the venue and the season which is winter. Rachel even suggested a florist as the one I had just fell through. I said yes to the dress and am so excited to go back for fittings and to wear it on my wedding day. Thank you for making my experience truly joyous and making me feel comfortable!

2018-03-01T14:26:52 Response from the vendor

Erin, Thank you for writing us a review! It was wonderful to work with you as well. I am so excited to see you when your gown comes in, I know it’s going to look just beautiful! Good luck with all of the rest of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jenna M

La Belle Mariee truly made my say yes to the dress experience a fairytale princess moment. Everyone went above and beyond. My dress was stunning! Thank you to all of the staff for being so committed to making each experience memorable.

2018-03-01T14:27:07 Response from the vendor

Jenna, We are so happy to hear this! Your WToo gown looked just amazing on you! We hope you had an incredible wedding day—best of luck in all your future endeavors!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Kaitlin W

La Belle Mariee was wonderful from looking at dresses to picking one out. My consultant Rachel was great and found the perfect dress for me.

2018-03-01T14:27:18 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, Thank you so much for writing us a review! It was such a pleasure to work with you! - Rachel

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Blair B

I cannot say enough good things about La Belle Mariee. It was the first salon I went to and I had an amazing experience. The consultants do an amazing job helping you pick out dresses that fit your style and budget, without being pushy or aggressive. The dressing areas are... Read More beautiful and private so you can share your special moment with your own group. I found a dress I LOVED and they held it for me for a week while I shopped at other places! I could not find another salon in the area that had the same quality dresses and gracious staff. I came back a week later and said yes to my dress! They even pop champagne for you when you decide! I absolutely loved this place and would highly recommend to any bride!

2018-01-06T12:17:06 Response from the vendor

Blair, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!! You looked just gorgeous in your Pronovias dress, and I'm so so glad you decided it was the one! You're going to look absolutely amazing on your wedding day, and I wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Brittany M

AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about La Belle Mariee! Michele was wonderful and really made me feel special and part of their family. Their salon is beautiful and I felt comfortable from the moment I stepped in. I highly recommend it!!

2017-12-27T16:43:38 Response from the vendor

Brittany, You are so sweet, thank you for the kind review! We strive to make our brides feel as comfortable as possible when they come in, and we’re so happy we could do this for you! Best of luck with the rest of planning!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Taryn P

There are not enough words I can use to describe my experience at La Belle Mariee. From the moment I stepped through the doors I was treated as if I was the only bride they were working with. Each and every one of the staff members went above and beyond to make finding my... Read More wedding dress an experience I will never forget. The seamstress, Emily fulfilled all of my requests and made sure my dress fit exactly how I wanted it to. I am truly sad that I will not get to work with La Belle Mariee again, but I highly recommend their services to any bride looking for a once in a lifetime experience!

2017-12-27T16:44:45 Response from the vendor

Taryn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We’re so so happy that everything came together for your special day; you looked just beautiful in the pictures you sent us!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Sarah L

La Belle Mariee bridal is fantastic! This was the first and only shop I went to. The staff was so fantastic and made all of us feel at home. I found the perfect dress and am so happy that I went there! It is such a beautiful place!

2017-12-27T16:45:01 Response from the vendor

Sarah, We’re so glad to hear that we were able to make you feel at home and that you were able to find the dress of your dreams! We can’t wait to see you for fittings; good luck with the rest of your planning in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Morgan D

I cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING this bridal salon is. Rachel, our bridal consultant, was the absolute BEST. She was so easy to work with, caring, honest and professional! I trusted her opinions and she was so accommodating! La Belle Marie was the first store I went... Read More to and the last! I found THE dress that I am obsessed with and cannot stop thinking about! I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop and Rachel!! :)

2017-12-27T16:45:15 Response from the vendor

Morgan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! We are just as obsessed with your Pronovias dress as you are, you looked stunning! Best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning and we can’t wait to see you again! -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Theodora M

I can’t say enough amazing things about these ladies. First off, Michelle and Gabrielle are the sweetest women I have ever met in this industry. They truly look out for the bride and what SHE wants. They really go above and beyond to accommodate your visions and guide you... Read More through the selection process seamlessly. The salon is pristine— it’s clean, bright, but more so, relaxing! My family and I walked in and instantly felt at ease. The ladies who work at the reception area are also incredibly nice and happy, which makes all of the difference. The selection of dresses AND prices are truly hard to beat. I had the most wonderful experience here and I would recommend this salon to every bride looking to have a fun, stress-free appointment, which I know is all of us. You won’t regret choosing this salon! Thank you for making my day magical!!

2017-12-27T16:45:26 Response from the vendor

We’re so happy that we were able to make you and your family feel relaxed and at ease. We’re even more thrilled that you found your dress and became a La Belle Mariée bride! Best of luck with planning and in all your future endeavors!!

Gabrielle and Michele

Hi! We are Michele and Gabrielle, a mother-daughter team who started La Belle Mariée together so we could bring amazing gowns and fantastic customer service to brides in Pennsylvania and far beyond! We are extremely hands on and hardworking! Our brides are a very special part of our family. We go above and beyond to make their dreams come true! We hope you will join our ever growing family as well!