Welcome to our brand new store!

La Belle Mariée Bridal is a Parisian inspired bridal boutique located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother of, and evening wear. Our designers include Pronovias, Badgley Mischka, Eliis, Stephen Yearick, YSA Makino, Kenneth Winston, Paloma Blanca and others!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

14 Summit Square Center, Langhorne, PA (215) 860-6400

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Rachael D

La Belle Mariee Bridal was the first and the last place I shopped for a wedding dress. I walked into the store having no idea what I wanted to wear on my special day, but with the help of the owners, a mother-daughter duo, I found that special gown. They had me try on all... Read More different silhouette and styles, each one absolutely beautiful. The last dress I was going to try on ending up being "the dress". My mom cried, my best friend cried, and the owner cried! They truly love helping you find that dress that makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee.

2015-12-15T16:31:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this heartfelt review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about us! That really was a special moment, I remember the tears all around! You were stunning!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Alexis G

I had such a wonderful experience at La Belle Mariée Bridal. I was so nervous to look for a dress and put it off as long as I could. Danielle made me feel so comfortable and was so helpful the entire time. I found the most beautiful dress and had a wonderful time while finding... Read More it.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Tara M

I truly cannot speak more highly about this bridal salon! La Belle Mariée Bridal is the only bridal salon I went to and I am more than thrilled to say I found my dream dress here! The salon is so accommodating and everyone there is so incredibly friendly and helpful. They always... Read More make you feel like you are on cloud nine every time you are there!! Any questions or concerns that I may had they easily answered and put to rest with no problem and quickly. I would not recommend anywhere else but here. This salon and all the girls that work there are fabulous! Love love love La Belle Mariée!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Alexis B

Had the best experience here. The staff is fantastic and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding! LOVE!! I highly recommended this place.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017

La Belle Mariee was the only place that I went to search for my wedding dress. From the moment I walked in, I knew I was going to find my dream dress. They have a huge selection and amazing, organized consultants. Gabrielle helped me tremendously and had so much knowledge... Read More about each dress I tried on. I didn't feel rushed when trying on each dress and Gabrielle made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I couldn't wait to go back and "Say yes to the dress" two weeks after my first visit. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee Bridal. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Sean J

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this store to any bride in the Philadelphia area. All of the staff is incredibly kind and helpful. They have a huge selection of dresses to pick from, and everything is great quality. There are multiple areas to try on dresses in, and my large group of 5... Read More never felt overcrowded or in the way. There was no time crunch with the appointment and I felt confident the I had tried on as many dresses as needed to say yes to the perfect dress. The best part for me was their realist sample sizes, I never felt embarrassed for being a bigger sized bride. Thank you again for such a great experience. So glad I found this store!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle M

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I cannot think of a more perfect dress buying experience. From the amazing selection of dresses to the knowledgable consultants my mom, maid of honor, and I had the most magical experience. Somewhat discouraged after shopping elsewhere and having a not-so-great... Read More experience, we went in to the appointment with the mentality of "we will just look" and the first dress I tried on ended up being THE DRESS! To be sure I tried on about 12 more, and my consultant Rachel, was so sweet and really knew what she was talking about when it came to fabrics, styles, etc. My biggest fear was that I would get a "pushy"consultant and I can promise you that I had the exact opposite experience. The owners, my consultant, and other consultants at the store all helped out and were so gracious. They allowed me to take my time figuring out which dress was my dress. As I was trying to decide be tween 2 dresses my mom said to me, "It is okay if you can't decide today but this is the place we will get your dress from. They have the best selection and are so warm and welcoming." So I really felt great about buying my dress from La Belle Mariee. Mom's approval of the store and of the dress really made an impact on me! I am SO thrilled with my dress and I know I made the right decision. So thank you for giving a girl the fairy tale dress buying experience! To all the brides reading this review... This is NOT a shop to skip! They really are the best in every way!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Chelsea B

I highly recommend La Belle Mariee! Being super short, I always had such a difficult time buying any formal gowns, so part of me was dreading shopping for wedding dresses. As soon as I walked into the shop I finally started to feel excited. I had such a wondeful time, all of the... Read More girls were so sweet and I ended up finding the perfect dress. They are even working with me to have a dress made to fit my shorter frame which should make alterations so much easier. I will definitely be letting all of my friends know this is the place to find the dress of their dreams ❤

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Zina D

It was a pleasant experience! I found the dress that I wanted! The staff were very friendly and very helpful!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

La Belle Mariee Bridal is fabulous. The boutique itself is gorgeous with marble flooring, blue tapestry, silver chandeliers which all together made me feel like I stepped into a bridal boutique in Paris. Michele was extremely friendly, spending well over two hours with me. I... Read More never felt rushed. Michele knew exactly what veil would look perfect with my dress and really helped pick out dresses that went with my desired vision. There was a fantastic selection of all different shapes, designers, and colors. Once I said yes to the dress, we were given champagne which was the perfect way to end the day. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience. Thank you la Belle Mariee bridal! I'm now looking forward to my return visits for fittings, etc.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Maryann P F

As the MOB I can't say enough wonderful things about La Bell Mariee Bridal and the owners. My daughter and I had already visited many other salons in October 2016, but saved La Belle Mariee as one of the last. My daughter had a very clear vision of what she wanted, but was... Read More happy to try other styles and "go out of the box" since you only get to do this once. First no other salon came close to La Belle Mariee for its beauty and small personal touches such as a robe for the bride to slip into and heels so she could get a formal feel. The most important part were the CHOICES of gown styles and DIFFERENT DESIGNERS! Michele and Gabrielle (mother-daughter owners) clearly have an eye for the unique! They kept to our budget, listened to our requests, added to our selections, but were never pushy. It was a fun, memorable once in a lifetime experience! I could keep on going, but needless to say my daughter and I had our moment in a fabulous gown that started out as "out of the box"! My suggestion is shop everywhere to compare if you must, but BUY at La Belle Mariee! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kristen A

This place is STUNNING-- no wonder why it took me 10 minutes to find my dream dress here! The ladies are so sweet and they truly listen to what you want out of a dress. In fact, I went in with one idea but saw a dress they were featuring in the window-- and that’s what I... Read More ordered! Something totally different but I was IN LOVE! I cannot express to you how many compliments I received on the dress. I couldn’t have done it without you ladies! Thank you so much for playing a huge part in my perfect, dream wedding! Love, Kristen Cavanaugh

2017-01-04T12:19:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Kristen!! Thank you so much for this kind review!! You looked STUNNING in that wedding gown. Best of luck on your future with your new husband, and a happy life together!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Melissa D

Where do I start?! I've been to so many shops and saved the best for last! The moment I walked in the doors I had tears. The place is beautiful. I had the owner of the shop as my consultant and she was AMAZING made me feel so special and picked the perfect dress for me. From... Read More getting down to ground and fixing my dress to sharing her beautiful smile when I said yes. Very relaxed and helpful in every way. TONS of patients!! I'm so happy we went here. I would never of found the perfect dress anywhere else!! She made me feel like a real bride!! Ladies don't go anywhere else!! This is the place to go I promise you!!

2017-01-04T14:58:56 Response from the vendor

We're so full of joy that you had a great experience with La Belle Mariee! What a beautiful bride you'll be! We can't wait to continue the bridal process with you until your big day!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kelly G

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Had a very pleasant experience and hope you find your forever gown here! I drove 3.5 hours from VA to La Belle Mariee for 3 reasons: (1) They were the ONLY shop that would order in the exact dress I was looking for from the designers warehouse, (2) The dress... Read More was priced reasonably & (3) They have awesome customer service (spoke directly with the owner). Dena was an absolute pleasure to work with and genuine in her feedback The store is a dreamy little slice of heaven, unsuspectingly tucked into a strip mall. They recently expanded the shop which means more dresses, more fitting rooms, etc! I’m especially grateful to the owners who were very flexible and allowed me to still come in for my fitting appointment despite being 5 hours late due to traffic on 95. And their tailor is incredibly talented and experienced! She fit my gown to perfection in a matter of minutes and even proactively offered to add a bit of fabric near the neckline of the dress because it was irritating my skin.

2017-01-04T12:28:00 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelly! I'm so glad we made your long trip worthwhile! I'm so happy you were pleased with our service and hopefully we made this stressful process easy and stress-free! We hope that your wedding day was magical and spectacular!! Best of luck on your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Nikki S

This place was absolutely wonderful! It was my first time trying on dresses and my consultant Rachel was so helpful! We were there for 3 hours and she consistently had good advice and helped me hone down my style! They have a great range of dresses and everyone in the salon was... Read More super nice.

2017-01-04T12:32:11 Response from the vendor

Hey Nikki! I'm so glad that you had a great experience with our consultant, Rachel! We're so glad you found the experience at La Belle Mariee worthwhile and exceptional! You'll make a gorgeous and stunning bride!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Rachel T

This was the second bridal salon I visited and it was the last! It is absolutely stunning when you walk in, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I was partnered with Dena, who was absolutely amazing! She was knowledgeable, fun and honest (which I loved). Everyone was so... Read More accommodating and did not pressure me at all. I was able to try on several dresses and really enjoy my experience. I have already recommended a friend of mine to go here and will continue to do so.

2017-01-04T12:35:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel, We're so SO happy that you had an amazing experience working with Dena, she also said that you were a pleasure to work with! I'm glad this was a stress-free,fun and exciting experience you had here at La Belle Mariee! You're going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jennifer R

Great experience buying my dress here. very laid back environment with no pressure. the owner is so sweet and encouraging. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

2017-01-04T12:37:57 Response from the vendor

Hey Jennifer, Thanks for this kind review! We're so thankful that you enjoyed your experience here at La Belle Mariee and we wanted to make this experience for you stress-free and enjoyable! You're going to look stunning in your dress!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Disa S

Just got my dress today during the La Belle Mariee Sample Sale. Gabrielle went above and beyond, allowing me to come back and try on the dress way past my allotted time. They are also very great about sizes here. At other salons the dresses are usually small on me (I'm a... Read More street size 8-10) but here they have a lot more that fit. They have a great selection too! Highly recommend!

2017-01-04T12:41:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Disa, I am so ecstatic that you were happy with your experience here at La Belle Mariee! We're happy that we we're able to accommodate you in such an important decision! You're going to look absolutely beautiful in your wedding gown!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Alyss S

I went to La Belle Mariee after visiting multiple bridal salons. They were by far the nicest and most accommodating bridal salon that I went to. Gabrielle allowed me to try on as many dresses as I needed to until I found the one. After finding my dress, she even took the time... Read More to go over different accessories to get the look I was going for. I would definitely recommend La Belle Mariee to any bride!

2017-01-04T12:45:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Alyssa! We're so glad you had a great experience here at La Belle Mariee! I can't express enough how much you were a pleasure to work with and you looked absolutely stunning in every dress you put on! Best of luck on your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Samantha J

I can't say enough about La Belle Mariée Bridal!! They were absolutely amazing to me. The salon is a dream. They are so professional and attentive. Every dress Michele showed me was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. She really listened to what I wanted. I had been to... Read More 3 other salons before La Belle Mariée traveling to New York thinking I would find the best, but turns out the best was right around the corner!

2017-01-04T13:31:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha! We're so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience here at La Belle Mariee! I'm happy we could give you an exquisite experience at our salon and we hope you found everything you were looking for and more!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Harry J

I can't say enough about La Belle Mariee and the service I received for my June 4 wedding(and I tried on dresses in boutiques in Florida, Soho, Princeton and the Main Line). I popped into La Belle Mariee on a whim after a dentist appointment nearby. I didn't have an appointment... Read More so figured I'd just see if the boutique looked nice schedule something for another time. They could not have been more accommodating and told me that if I didn't mind waiting a short while they'd be happy to see me that day! The boutique is lovely; it feels like you've stepped into a celebrity's closet. One dress is more beautiful than the next. They also expanded the boutique so they have an even larger selection on the floor. After my first visit I was still unsure as to what I wanted. I felt no pressure whatsoever to purchase a dress that day. They were completely laid back and understood that I needed time. After looking around some more, I made an appointment to come back and "re-try on" a few dresses. When I got to the store, they pulled the dresses I wanted to look at again, but also encouraged me to look around at other dresses to make sure I was satisfied. Jackie asked me a few probing questions about what I was most interested in and pulled a dress that another bride that had a similar sense of style had purchased and loved. It wasn't something that I would have pulled off the shelf by myself, but I was willing to try anything and trusted her expertise. I had tried on probably 35 dresses at 5 boutiques by this point in my search and while each looked beautiful, I never really had that "Hallmark movie" moment that everyone talks about and so I just felt very overwhelmed and confused. When I put on the dress that Jackie picked for me I immediately smiled and knew it was the one! I should also say that I searched for a dress by myself--no mom, sister, wedding party available--and Jackie, Gabrielle and Michele were so sweet and helpful in giving me feedback. As it turned out the dress I chose was one that they had loaned to Philly Wedding Magazine for a spread so that also made me feel very fashionable! They helped me pick a veil that matched beautifully. The price was reasonable, the dress and veil came in on time in the correct sizes, and the on-site tailor was excellent and efficient. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day and I am still receiving compliments on the dress months later. Based on my experience I highly recommend La Belle Mariee.

2017-01-04T13:36:02 Response from the vendor

Hello!! What an absolutely amazing and thoughtful review!! I am so happy to hear that your experience here was worthwhile and enjoyable for you! I hope you had a spectacular wedding!! Wishing you the best of luck for a beautiful, happy life and marriage full... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie D

I went to a couple bridal salons but my experience with La Belle Mariee was absolute top notch. I carried out a few other appointments after my first appointment with Belle Mariee but always knew I wanted to purchase my dress here. The entire staff as so friendly, patient and... Read More helpful. You immediately feel like you are apart of their family. They truly care about their clients. I worked with Dena and she is an absolute gem. She is extremely knowledgeable and so efficient. Scheduling of my fittings and all my appointments were smooth sailing. Congratulations on the success of expanding your shop - you ladies deserve it! Can't wait to be in my dress again on wedding day <3

2017-01-04T13:38:54 Response from the vendor

Hey Stephanie! I'm so happy to hear you felt apart of our La Belle Mariee family! We had such a pleasure working with you and know you were a beautiful bride on your wedding day! Best of luck on your marriage and may it be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jasmine R

La Belle Mariee was the second shop I went to. I'm so happy I found this shop on the knot! I had such a great experience with them. I loved the atmosphere of it. All of the girls were so friendly. I had Rachel the day I went in and we tried on just a few dresses, but I was still... Read More obsessed with one I tried on at another shop. They had it there and I tried it on and she told me if I keep comparing to this one then that's probably the one! So I went in the following weekend for measurements! Rachel was so wonderful to work with and so helpful I can't wait till my dress comes in to work with her again for my fittings! Thank you La Belle Mariee for a wonderful experience!

2017-01-04T13:47:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Jasmine! I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience here at La Belle Mariee! Rachel said you were a pleasure to work with and she had an amazing time helping you find the dress of your dreams! We can't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ashley K

Great service! Everyone there was so kind. One of the owners helped me find my gown and she was respectful of my budget, of which was pretty low. She was able to pick out gowns in my price point that I liked. I ended up buying a sample and so I was happy to be able to take it... Read More home that day. It took less than an hour to say yes to the dress. And we got champagne after saying yes!

2017-01-04T13:51:54 Response from the vendor

Hey Ashley! We are so happy to hear about your experience here! You looked stunning in the dress of your dreams and we know you'll make a gorgeous bride! Best of luck on your wedding and for a happy marriage!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Danielle C

La Belle Mariee was one of 3 shops I shopped for my wedding dress, but the only place I should have gone to. The place is beautiful with a wide selection, which was great because I had no idea what I wanted. Dena was amazing and patient as we narrowed down what worked and what... Read More didn't. When we finally put on the last dress I knew it was it. I went back a few days later by myself to try the dress on one more time and purchase. It could have been lonely and sad, but Dena was once again amazing making me feel beautiful and taking photos to send to my mom and MOH. I can not thank Dena and the rest of the ladies at La Belle Mariee for making buying a wedding dress fun and easy.

2017-01-04T13:56:34 Response from the vendor

Hey Danielle! So glad to hear you had an amazing experience here at La Belle Mariee! Dena said you were an absolute pleasure to work with and that you were one stunning bride! We can't wait to hep you through the bridal process and we... Read Less Read More