Welcome to La Belle Mariée!

La Belle Mariée Bridal is a Parisian inspired bridal boutique located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We carry bridal gowns, evening wear - perfect for the mother of the bride or groom, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We are a family owned business that takes our experiences, knowledge, and love for what we do and strives to make each bride have the best experience finding the dress of their dreams! Our designers include Pronovias, Rosa Clara, Alon Livné White, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Legends by Romona Keveza, Stephen Yearick, YSA Makino, Kenneth Winston, Paloma Blanca, Mikaella Bridal, Watters and Wtoo!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

14 Summit Square Center, Langhorne, PA (215) 860-6400

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle M

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I cannot think of a more perfect dress buying experience. From the amazing selection of dresses to the knowledgable consultants my mom, maid of honor, and I had the most magical experience. Somewhat discouraged after shopping elsewhere and having a not-so-great... Read More experience, we went in to the appointment with the mentality of "we will just look" and the first dress I tried on ended up being THE DRESS! To be sure I tried on about 12 more, and my consultant Rachel, was so sweet and really knew what she was talking about when it came to fabrics, styles, etc. My biggest fear was that I would get a "pushy"consultant and I can promise you that I had the exact opposite experience. The owners, my consultant, and other consultants at the store all helped out and were so gracious. They allowed me to take my time figuring out which dress was my dress. As I was trying to decide be tween 2 dresses my mom said to me, "It is okay if you can't decide today but this is the place we will get your dress from. They have the best selection and are so warm and welcoming." So I really felt great about buying my dress from La Belle Mariee. Mom's approval of the store and of the dress really made an impact on me! I am SO thrilled with my dress and I know I made the right decision. So thank you for giving a girl the fairy tale dress buying experience! To all the brides reading this review... This is NOT a shop to skip! They really are the best in every way!

2017-05-10T16:11:50 Response from the vendor

Danielle, thank you so much for this heartfelt review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. You looked absolutely stunning in your gown, and that detachable train is to die for! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding! Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Brittany J

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at La Belle Mariee Bridal. Michele, Gabrielle and their team of AMAZING consultants provided myself and my family with a wonderful and personal appointment. Chloe was my consultant and she was so attentive and accommodating... Read More and truly listened to what it was that I wanted. I found the absolute dress of my dreams here and cannot wait to have my Fiance, family and friends see me in it. If it was possible to give this salon a 10 star rating, I would. I recommend La Belle Mariee Bridal salon to everyone!

2017-05-10T16:14:17 Response from the vendor

Brittany, you looked absolutely stunning in your Legends gown! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of such a special day. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Good luck with the rest of your planning. We can't wait for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Rachael D

La Belle Mariee Bridal was the first and the last place I shopped for a wedding dress. I walked into the store having no idea what I wanted to wear on my special day, but with the help of the owners, a mother-daughter duo, I found that special gown. They had me try on all... Read More different silhouette and styles, each one absolutely beautiful. The last dress I was going to try on ending up being "the dress". My mom cried, my best friend cried, and the owner cried! They truly love helping you find that dress that makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee.

2015-12-15T16:31:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this heartfelt review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about us! That really was a special moment, I remember the tears all around! You were stunning!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Taryn P

There are not enough words I can use to describe my experience at La Belle Mariee. From the moment I stepped through the doors I was treated as if I was the only bride they were working with. Each and every one of the staff members went above and beyond to make finding my... Read More wedding dress an experience I will never forget. The seamstress, Emily fulfilled all of my requests and made sure my dress fit exactly how I wanted it to. I am truly sad that I will not get to work with La Belle Mariee again, but I highly recommend their services to any bride looking for a once in a lifetime experience!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Sarah L

La Belle Mariee bridal is fantastic! This was the first and only shop I went to. The staff was so fantastic and made all of us feel at home. I found the perfect dress and am so happy that I went there! It is such a beautiful place!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Morgan D

I cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING this bridal salon is. Rachel, our bridal consultant, was the absolute BEST. She was so easy to work with, caring, honest and professional! I trusted her opinions and she was so accommodating! La Belle Marie was the first store I went... Read More to and the last! I found THE dress that I am obsessed with and cannot stop thinking about! I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop and Rachel!! :)

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Theodora M

I can’t say enough amazing things about these ladies. First off, Michelle and Gabrielle are the sweetest women I have ever met in this industry. They truly look out for the bride and what SHE wants. They really go above and beyond to accommodate your visions and guide you... Read More through the selection process seamlessly. The salon is pristine— it’s clean, bright, but more so, relaxing! My family and I walked in and instantly felt at ease. The ladies who work at the reception area are also incredibly nice and happy, which makes all of the difference. The selection of dresses AND prices are truly hard to beat. I had the most wonderful experience here and I would recommend this salon to every bride looking to have a fun, stress-free appointment, which I know is all of us. You won’t regret choosing this salon! Thank you for making my day magical!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Sarah C

I can't even begin express how AMAZING this salon is. The owner, Michelle, is so sweet and kind and you can tell she loves what she does and only wants to see her brides happy. I had Rachel as my consultant and she was also incredible. She was not pushy at all and gave such... Read More great advice and opinions. I had so many questions about my dress and even changed my mind on the color (and some other things :)) and they were so accommodating, called me back immediately with answers to my questions, and gave me all the information I needed! I'm so excited for my dress to come in!!! The only place you need to go is La Belle Mariee!!!

2017-12-07T12:43:30 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We always strive to be as accommodating as we can to all of our beautiful brides!! We can’t wait to see you when your dress comes in, and good luck in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Leanne L

The ONLY place you need to shop! Michelle, Gabrielle, and the rest of the gals at La Belle Mariee will make you feel so welcome the moment you walk through the door. Their selection is impeccable, beautiful, and diverse. The salon itself is a dream, crisp and white and... Read More sparkling. Every gown I tried on was amazing, but they helped me find the one! I also purchased my veil and accessories there. My mom and bridesmaids all had a blast, and they were more than accommodating to schedule additional time for me to come back and show my dad and grandmother. Hurry up and book an appointment and say yes to your dress!

2017-12-07T14:56:17 Response from the vendor

Leanne, We are so happy to hear that you and your wedding party enjoyed your experience with us!! We’re looking forward to seeing you again at your fittings. Best of luck with the rest of your planning in the meantime!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Whitney E

I had the best experience finding my dress at La Belle Mariee. I went in thinking I wanted one thing and came out with a totally different dress that was "the one". My appointments were personal, professional, and the entire team is extremely knowledgable and passionate about... Read More what they do. I had one other experience at another salon and it doesn't compare to how special I felt when I was at La Belle. Thank you so much for helping me find my beautiful dress!

2017-12-07T14:56:33 Response from the vendor

Whitney, We were so happy to have you! That Pronovias dress was just made for you! We hope you had a wonderful time at your wedding. Best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Nichole K

This was the second place i tried and i found my perfect dress! Michelle was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process, i found just what i was looking for. i told he what i wanted and she found exactly it. great shop, amazing dresses, great people, highly... Read More recommend!

2017-12-07T14:56:45 Response from the vendor

Nichole, Thank you so much for your sweet review of our salon!! We are so glad we were able to help you find the one. We wish you the best of luck in the rest of your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Irena Z

After visiting 5 top rated bridal salons in NYC, I got my dream dress at La Belle Mariee!The salon is beautiful and they have a great selection of gowns. Michele was a lovely consultant; I felt comfortable and had a better overall experience at this salon than at any of the... Read More overcrowded NYC shops! Highly recommend checking this place out!

2017-12-07T14:57:30 Response from the vendor

Irena, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, because we loved having you! Your gown was just gorgeous on you. Good luck with the rest of your wedding endeavors!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Courtney B

This place was the third and last place I went to and it was AMAZING! The boutique is gorgeous and their selection is wonderful. Sarah, my consultant, was phenomenal as was the owner. They were so wonderful and not pushy. They let me take my time and come back a second time to... Read More re-try on a dress I fell in love with. I said yes to the dress and absolutely love my dress!!! The whole experience was flawless. I wish I went there first and avoided the hassle from the others. We celebrated with champagne and they let me take pictures of the dress. I can’t say enough positive things about this place. It blew me away. I will tell all my friends and family to go here and no where else!!

2017-12-07T14:57:46 Response from the vendor

Courtney, We are so happy you said yes to the dress! We love to be able to share in these experiences with our brides. That Hayley Paige dress is to die for!! We wish you the best of luck with the rest of your planning... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jenna D

Thank you for helping me find an amazing wedding dress! The entire experience here was seamless, no pressure to purchase, and all of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The seamstress also did an incredible job. Thank you again! I highly recommend ending your wedding... Read More dress experience here!

2017-12-07T14:57:57 Response from the vendor

Jenna, You are so welcome! It was our pleasure to help you find your dress, and we know you looked just gorgeous at your wedding!! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica J

Rachel and all the girls in the shop are incredibly sweet and helpful-- I couldn't recommend the shop enough! The selection of dresses is amazing but really the staff makes the experience. I was in a truly difficult situation with finding my dress (out of time and extremely... Read More indecisive) and the staff, Rachel especially, were so understanding and provided an absolutely no-pressure approach to shopping. They helped me out of a really tough situation and I am so appreciative!! Please check them out, you won't regret it!

2017-12-07T14:58:12 Response from the vendor

Jessica, Thanks so much for your kind review! It means so much to us to hear things like this from our brides. We wish you the best of luck with planning and in all your future endeavors!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Tiffany G

This was the first store that I went to and I wasn't sure what to expect. From the moment I stepped into the store until the minute I left, it was nothing short of wonderful and inviting. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The store itself is gorgeous and has... Read More a plethora of gorgeous dresses. I wasn't expecting to find my dress at the very first store, however, it was super exciting to do so. I would absolutely recommend this salon to all brides looking for their new dress. I couldn't have asked for a better and more wonderful shopping experience !

2017-12-07T14:58:26 Response from the vendor

Tiffany, We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It’s always so wonderful when it’s a bride’s first visit to our salon and she finds her gown! Best of luck with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katherine B

The staff at La Belle Mariee are wonderful. They are patient, attentive and helpful. I went to five other bridal shops and La Belle Mariee had one of the best selections of dresses. I found my dream dress and could not be happier! Thank you to everyone at La Belle Mariee for... Read More making my dress shopping an absolute dream! I will continue to recommend this bridal shop to all my friends!

2017-12-07T14:58:35 Response from the vendor

Katherine, It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience at La Belle Mariée. We loved having you, and we’re sure your wedding was just beautiful!! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Erin M

This bridal salon is amazing!!! Cannot say enough about Sarah who basically ended up pulling “the one” while I was in the middle of trying on others. She stuck to my vision but ended up pulling something a little out of my box and I fell in love! Thank you so much!!!

2017-12-07T14:58:48 Response from the vendor

Erin, We absolutely love when this happens! It makes us so happy when our consultants are able to pull the perfect dress that ends up being the one! Best of luck with all your future endeavors!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dana T

If there were more than 5 stars here I would pick them all! EVERYONE at La Belle Mariee Bridal was beyond amazing! My dress shopping experience went from good to bad to perfect, all thanks to the stellar women working at this bridal salon! After I made my decision and said yes... Read More to the dress, about 6 months later at my first fitting I left feeling less than excited about the dress I once loved. I did not say anything when I was there, could not sleep that night and decided I had to call the salon and tell them I needed a new dress... I spoke to a few people on the phone that day and after that phone call I felt 100% better; I made another appointment to come in and try the dress on, it was at that appointment where we played around with some new material and I ended up customizing my dress with a new tulle skirt hand picked by Gabrielle... and it was PERFECT! I left the salon that day floating on air... the dress I once liked and ended up hating I fell in love with again all with the unbelievable help of everyone at La Belle Mariee Bridal!!! I can not say enough about this salon and how amazing they are!!!! xoxo

2017-10-26T16:03:12 Response from the vendor

Dana, Thank you so much for your kind words about the store! We are so glad that we were able to help transform your gown to be exactly what you wanted, and you looked absolutely stunning in it. Best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Grace G

I had the best experience at La Belle! All of the dresses were so stunning, it made it so hard to choose. I didn't even shop anywhere else, the selection was superb. Sarah was so helpful and just so sweet. The shop itself it so clean and luxurious, I felt like a princess without... Read More needing to spend the princess budget! I HIGHLY recommend checking this store out. Thank you for making my dress shopping experience so wonderful!

2017-10-26T16:03:39 Response from the vendor

Grace, We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We know our job is done right when our bride leaves feeling like a princess! Best of luck with the rest of your planning, and we hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christine C

The first place I shopped, and the death ended here. I just bought my dress here today! Danielle made the experience so amazing for me and I found the perfect dress that was above and beyond my expectations, at at a price that was better than I expected. I can’t say enough... Read More amazing things about this place! I can’t wait to wear my dress on my special day! Thank you!

2017-10-26T16:03:54 Response from the vendor

Christine, We are so glad to hear that your first experience was a great one. You looked just beautiful in your gown! Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sarah S

Best of the best of the best! Thanks for the great work! Keep it up guys!! Love you

2017-10-26T16:04:07 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We hope you had a great wedding, and best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaitlyn M

Great selection and such a wonderful staff! Found my dream dress and couldn't be happier choosing La Belle!

2017-10-26T16:04:18 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn, We were so happy to have you! It’s so wonderful to hear that you found the dress you were looking for. Best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Staci M

Let me first start by saying my whole experience at La Belle Mariee was awesome. everyone was extremely friendly and super helpful. Most importantly though Dena was absolutely amazing. I was extremely nervous and feeling not quite myself when I walked in that day. Not to mention... Read More the big group I brought along with me. Dena was amazing, she made me feel great, and relaxed. she definitely helped me to calm down, and we were totally on the same page as far as what I was looking for. She literally went above and beyond. Not only with me but also with accommodating my family. I had emailed with Dena a few times after my appointment as well and she literally was the best! She was working with me even though I changed my mind quite a few times. I could go on and on about how great she and how great my experience was as well as the amazing selection of dresses!!

2017-10-26T16:04:32 Response from the vendor

Staci, It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience at La Belle Mariee. We loved having you, and hope the rest of your wedding planning goes just as well! Best of luck with the future!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Courtney R

I just had the best experience at La Belle Mariee. This review goes out to my plus size girls (for reference I'm a size 16/18 with 44 DDD boobs)! I was so nervous about dress shopping and kept putting it off. This bridal shop is in my hometown so I wanted to start there and... Read More heard great things from people who love all over, but as a plus size bride I was so nervous. I had heard horror stories of plus size brides being told they had to just look at a catalogue because there was nothing for them to try, or having a dress pinned onto the outside of their clothes. I could not have had a better experience here though and I hope anyone else who is plus size will read this so they can go here and feel that comfort and excitement too. I worked with Gabrielle, and she could not have made me feel more comfortable or more beautiful. There was a section of only plus size dresses (it had about 10-20 dresses), but I pulled dresses from everywhere in the store and Gabrielle made them all work. I tried on close to thirty dresses and she had all the patience in the world. There was a corset in my size to try everything on in too. Only one dress was unable to be pulled up, but we were able to get that one over my head. I also voiced how important sleeves are to me, so Gabrielle pinned all kinds of makeshift ones onto gowns so I could see my options and how they might look when added. I went with a strapless dress, but we were able to order a yard of the dress's lace and tulle to add on sleeves later. They are also adding a piece from a belt that I loved. I was scared I wouldn't be able to find one dress I like, but I actually had a few favorites and bought on the spot. And I stayed well under $2,000. They brought me veils and headbands and belts galore to try on, and champagne to celebrate when I said yes to the dress! My mom cried and I had my moment! I could not have been more wrong about how bridal shopping has to be for a plus size girl. If you are plus size, there is no need to lose sleep if you are going to La Belle Mariee.

2017-10-26T16:04:50 Response from the vendor

Courtney, Thank you so much for writing such a kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Every bride deserves a great dress shopping experience, and we are honored that we were able to provide that for you!! We... Read Less Read More

Gabrielle and Michele

Hi! We are Michele and Gabrielle, a mother-daughter team who started La Belle Mariée together so we could bring amazing gowns and fantastic customer service to brides in Pennsylvania and far beyond! We are extremely hands on and hardworking! Our brides are a very special part of our family. We go above and beyond to make their dreams come true! We hope you will join our ever growing family as well!