Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

8080 Columbia Road, Olmsted Falls, OH (440) 793-6840

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 LeAnn Z

On a whim we called to see if we could look at their dresses and they had an appointment spot that opened up in their day. When we got there we were impressed by the beauty of the shop. Every dress was unique and beautiful. Everyone was very friendly and patient! I ended up... Read More finding my dress and am absolutely over the moon!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jennifer M

Cute little shop that I bought my bridal gown from! It was absolutely perfect. My only con was I tried it on and was in love and scheduled an appointment to come back with my bridal party and make sure they loved it as much as I did, before I ordered it. This follow up... Read More appointment was less then a week later and when I returned and everyone loved it, I was informed (for the first time) that the dress could no longer be ordered and I would have to buy their floor model. Fortunately Paige was able to phone the vendor 2 days later and order it for me! I did receive some slow phone contact from them with various issues and things of that nature. The experience of buying a dress was very personal and its such a small salon that it was nice to try things on without tons of other brides and family watching. Thanks LaBlanca!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katie K

I found my perfect dress at this boutique a few weeks ago and I could not be more pleased with the whole process. La Blanca is an adorable little dress boutique with the most beautiful dresses. Don’t hesitate to go here!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Danielle S

I had purchases a dress at another large chain bridal shop because it was a "good deal", the fabric was pretty and it was the first place I went to near my job. About 2 months before the wedding I tried it on and the dress was not flattering at all. I found dresses on Pintrest... Read More that I liked and saw that the designer dresses were available at La Blanca. I called and Paige was able to make me a same day appointment. Paula brought me dresses that where very flattering to my body shape. They were better quality and fit better overall than the first store I had went to. I ended up loving the first dress I tried on. The shop was super cute with a lot of choices but not overwhelming. Paula was not pushy, she tactfully explained how she felt each dress fit as I tried them on and then she sat back as on I tried on the first dress that I loved for a second and third time. I was pretty much the only customer during that hour appointment other than a person who stopped in with her daughter briefly. Since the wedding was only a little over 2 months there may have not been enough time to order the dress. Paula blessed me with a fantastic surprise and offered the dress I had on off the rack saving several hundred dollars. I would recommend making an appointment here first before visiting other shops in the area.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shannon B

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique! I informed the staff of my idea of the perfect wedding dress and they found it with the first dress I tried on. I tried on other dresses just to be sure this was the perfect dress and they were so respectful of that. I never felt... Read More pressured while I was shopping there. I recommend this boutique to anyone searching for a truly special wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Victoria M

I worked with Paige and she was great! It was a very busy day in the shop when I was there, but she never made me feel rushed and gave me all the time my group and I needed in each dress. The shop carries so many beautiful gowns, as well as being just adorable and in a great... Read More location. I highly recommend visiting when shopping for your gown!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Meghan B

Talk about service!!! LaBlanca is such a cute little shop! I felt very well taken care of when I tried on bridal gowns. Paula is so personable and made me feel absolutely comfortable when trying on dresses. Although I did not find "the dress" I wanted to share that I had such a... Read More wonderful experience! I HIGHLY recommend looking at LaBlanca to find "THE DRESS" and bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Alaine P

The associates at La Blanca were helpful, attentive, and patient during my bridal and bridesmaids dress consultation. They helped coordinate getting the dresses ordered on time and shipped to two out-of-state bridesmaids. The location is adorable and was a wonderful shopping... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jennifer L

The ladies there are amazing, I had a wonder experience picking out my dream dress!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jessica P

La Blanca Bridal is amazing! Their selection of dresses is quite unique, and the owner is an absolute doll!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Ashley T

I live in Texas and was visiting my mom in Ohio and she suggested trying out this place. I'm not a tiny bride so I was skeptical. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't have expected or asked for a better experience. Paula made me feel so comfortable and helped me fine the PERFECT dress.... Read More Thank you thank you! You truly made that day so special for me, my mom, and my daughter.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Madeleine C

I drove over 160 miles to get here and it was so worth it! Here's a little background...found a dress that I loved at another store, however the sample I tried on wasn't white/Ivory....and I'm the person who needs to physically see dress with the right color, before I spend... Read More $$$$ on a dress, right?? So I call tons of stores and none have the white/ivory dress, until I called La Blanca Bridal! Not only did they have the dress, the right color (Ivory), and the sample was in my size! (How perfect, right?) It was fate or something, cause I bought the dress! It was perfect and the owner was amazing and helpful! If I could put 10 stars I would! I recommend this place definitely!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Beth M

From the moment I walked in, my experience here was amazing. I love that I had my own private experience there. Paula was able to gauge the exact image and design I was going for within minutes. After just four dresses, I found the one! She was very helpful and knowledgeable.... Read More After a few bad trips to big chain stores, this was exactly the experience I needed to feel great in my wedding dress. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Alisia A

I visited so any different bridal boutiques and this one simply stole my heart. The dresses, the service and the entire store is phenomenal. Paige and Paula are simply wonderful to work with. There are so many different dresses to try on and I love that Paige gave me... Read More recommendations based on what I was explaining to her that I liked or didn't like. My wedding dress arrived in just 3 weeks, I couldn't believe it came so soon. The dress is absolutely perfect and it fits as closely as a dress would fit without alterations. I was very nervous that it would be too big or too small, but it fits almost perfectly. I highly recommend La Blanca for their service, dresses and just the overall experience. Paige and Paula, you are both doing a wonderful job and I am so incredibly happy with my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 D F

If I could give more stars I would, I was so nervous I heard the stories of girls trying on a million different dresses, I walked in and knew I loved this place!!! The atmosphere is so cute! They had a range of prices and we're not pushy, I showed her some photos of the... Read More designer in liked and she brought the dresses to me, I could not be happier I walked away with my 1st choice at my 1st bridal shop!!! Beautiful dresses if I could of got 2 I would have!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lindsey W

I had an amazing experience here. First, the dresses are all reasonably priced, and in a wide range of sizes, so no trouble trying on dresses. Second, they had a wonderful variety of dresses in all styles. Third, Paula was great! She was so helpful and encouraged me to try on... Read More many different dresses. When I found a dress I loved, she told me to keep it on as long as I want, I can wear it until the shop closes :) It is not as frilly as other stores, no pedestal to stand on (but she had heels to wear) and no three view mirror, but it was the best place I went to, and I got my dress there! I would highly recommend this Bridal salon!