Digital +Film

Film & digital photographs/video that tend to lean toward the romantic / nostalgic side. One of my mood films was just recently featured in Harper's Bazaar http://www.harpersbazaar.com/wedding/photos/g7992/maria-korovilas-lawrence-katz-wedding/

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 maria k

Daniella is absolutely gifted when it comes to shooting film. I was amazed by the quality of her film. She captured everything in the mood that it was meant, which was super important to us. [we preferred more "fashion" less "wedding" and she nailed it]. I'm commissioning her... Read More for other projects. Not only creative, but a professional to boot. Of two minds and perfectly perfect.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Esther L

I am beyond grateful for Daniella and the work she produces. She captured everything I wanted and did exactly what I asked when it came to interviewing guest and having them leave love notes for me and my husband. She is amazing and very personable. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Dayne C

Daniella is like a sparkler at the end of your wedding. My wedding was my dream and I felt like I remembered every moment of it until 3 weeks after my wedding I receive my wedding video from her and I fell in love with my husband all over again!! She captured every moment that I... Read More could have possibly wanted in a video and I couldn't be happier with the music she chose to set the mood just right. She answered all my questions, was extremely sweet to my bridal party and family, and she made a video that I couldn't be happier with!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Daniella took our anniversary photos and I was beyond happy! They are beautiful & her artistic eye is amazing. The way she captures a moment is unlike other "couples photos". She takes time with you and really plays to your strengths. I am so thankful we did this! THANK YOU... Read More DANIELLA! We love the photos!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Denise F

With less than a month to the wedding and no videographer booked, I thought we weren't going to have a professional recording of our wedding. I found Daniella through Thumbtack and after looking through the videos on her website, knew we had to book her! She worked within our... Read More budget to give us full coverage and the raw footage from the event, as well as a 3-4 minute highlight video set to music. She even arrived at our rehearsal to scope out the venue and take some footage that she incorporated into our highlight video! The videographer who shot our wedding was Adam, he was like a ghost, every time I looked up he was there, but he never got in the way or stood out--which was perfect. Daniella sent us the highlight video within two weeks following the wedding and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Listen. Let me just say that words cannot describe how amazing Daniella is as an individual and as a videographer. She is a true professional who knows exactly what she is doing, everyone who spoke with her had nothing but great things to say. I guarantee you will not regret... Read More hiring her! But you will regret not hiring her. The authenticity you see in her videos won't be found anywhere else. Your wedding day is something you don't want mediocre footage of so do yourself a favor, make the investment and go with Daniella.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Monica E

Daniella is absolutely amazing!! She shot our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made to have her on our team. She has an eye for capturing authencity, capturing beauty and putting it all together in an interesting and authentic storyline. Our wedding was... Read More at night and Daniella understood how to shoot in the darkness without the video looking over exposed.. our reel was absolutely gorgeous. To be honest I didn't even notice her at the wedding. She was shooting from angles that were not intrusive and her fly on the wall behavior was exactly what we wanted at our intimate wedding. She went above and beyond bringing in a second video graphed to make sure that not a moment was missed. She puts her entire heart into her work. She loves what she does and it shines through her work. She listens carefully and understand your needs. She is enthusiastic and most importantly she is really good at taking an event of capturing it in its authentic state. She is my videographer for life! I love this girl!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

I don't even know where to begin.  Daniella is amazing to say the least.  She maneuvered through our wedding undetected!  Never in our face,  always behind the scenes but captured the most amazing footage!  My family that got the privilege of interacting with her all spoke... Read More highly of her.  We absolutely adore her work and her as a person.  Weddings rarely go according to plan,  my reception was rushed indoors last minute due to rain ruining my dream of a garden wedding.  I had a good time but stayed bummed about the rain for days after.  Point being,  once I got Daniellas highlight video it changed my entire feeling of my wedding day!  The raw footage let me see so many things I had missed as the day flew by. The highlight video is so perfectly done it could dub as a wedding commercial!  My husband and I could not be happier!  Daniella is quick,  efficient,  very fair priced, personable and extremely talented.  I highly recommend her to capture your day! Don't hesitate,  just hire her and make it one less thing to worry about,  she's got it!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Alex R

So many great things to say about Daniella. She's a total artist, super friendly and has a very mellow persona which helps the day run smoothly. Our video is just totally perfect. We watch it all the time because we love you so much. It truly brings us back to our magical day. I... Read More cannot recommend daniella highly enough. Just beautiful work and such a humble person. Thank you so much Daniella. -Alex + Kelly

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Daniella made us a gorgeous video. She has an eye for capturing special moments. She gives the videos an artistic touch. It has a really great style, almost like you are watching an old movie. I love our video even more than our photos. I am beyond happy with it!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Molly H

Daniella was lovely to work with! We decided last minute that we wanted a short vignette video with music for our wedding, so our planner referred us to Daniella. Her pricing was more reasonable than anyone out there (LA can get crazy), and after viewing her work on Vimeo, we... Read More knew we wanted to work with her. Daniella was very easy to work with; prep meetings were a breeze. She worked really well with our wedding planner and our photographer the day of the wedding. Never in the way. Most importantly, we LOVED the video. The colors, shots, timing with music, etc. were fabulous. Really captured the day in a neat little bow. She turned around the final product so quickly, too. All around Daniella was great and I wouldn't hesitate referring her to my fiends. I'm SO glad we have this video to remember our big day.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Erin G

Daniella did an Amazing job with our wedding video! From start to finish she was responsive, attentive and very easy to work with. She understood our vision and captured it beautifully. She knew how to catch every special moment while seamlessly blending in. She was never pushy... Read More and still managed to get all the shots without ruining the moment or feeling to "in your face" like some photog/videographers might. She delivered our video insanely fast. We are in love with it and her. I would HIGHLY recommend Daniella for any wedding!

Daniella Hovsepian

My parents married in 2 different countries in Europe so both sides of the family could be a part of the event. What's left behind from this wedding in the 70's are rustic auburn-colored photographs held in place with the photo album vinyl. Today we have the insanely incredible gift of capturing these details with HD cameras, GoPros, drones, or even the nostalgic 8mm Kodak camera. What remains the same is the art of story telling. I take this approach of story telling with me to every wedding and hope that what I create on film reflects their love & friendship.