La Jolla Ballroom

Coral Gables, FL

Book Your Wedding with La Jolla Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN CORAL GABLES, FL

La Jolla Ballroom provides a sophisticated setting for weddings and has earned a reputation as a sought-after venue in the Miami area. Situated in the Coral Gables neighborhood, the property dates back to 1928 and has won a string of awards as a wedding destination in recent years. The venue comprises a compact ballroom space making it an ideal location for ceremonies and receptions alike. This area is a versatile wedding destination that can handle anything up to 400 guests per event. Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering of family and close friends or something more extravagant, the timeless charm and glamor of La Jolla Ballroom will make an excellent backdrop for you to celebrate your wedding day in style.

Lined by ivy and flanked with palm trees, the grand exterior of the venue retains all of its Art Deco glory and sets a romantic tone, before giving way to the main ballroom space. High ceilings punctuated by sparkling chandeliers contrast against dark hardwood flooring, a neutral color scheme and blue lighting shooting up the walls to provide a laid-back atmosphere. Offering a bar area and dance floor space, the Ballroom is an accommodating spot that will see to all your needs throughout the wedding day.

The professional team of planners at La Jolla Ballroom have over 20 years of experience and will strive to put together a wedding day based on your specific requirements. There are many catering options available tending to most dietary needs. All alcohol is included in the catering package, as well as champagne toasts. In keeping with local licensing laws, you are not permitted to bring any food or drink into the venue. An open house bar operates for four hours during evening celebrations.

Audio equipment is provided. Although the site does not provide overnight accommodations, the staff will be happy to recommend local hotels for guests.

Set-up and clearing away are included in the fee. Smoking is only permitted outdoors within designated areas. The venue provides handicap access. Wi-Fi runs throughout the site. There is ample on-site parking. Altarpieces are included under ceremony preparations. Payments must be made in full 14 days before the event.

The wedding package at La Jolla Ballroom includes ceremony, food, alcohol, decorations, champagne toasts and cake cutting. Other benefits include:

• On-site wedding coordinator
  • Bridal preparation area
  • Use of the photobooth facility for couples and guests

A Gem in the heart of Coral Gables..

Plan your wedding or event at this beautiful landmark. La Jolla is a gem in the heart of Coral Gables. An eclectic array of elegance available for weddings, quinces, corporate & special events! With over 20 years of experience, we provide all inclusive services and off premise catering.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

301 Alcazar Ave., Coral Gables, FL (305) 460-0047

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Michelle N

Everything came out great! We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Everything was beautiful and just what we wanted. All the vendors are very nice and professionals. The staff and event coordinators help you make your day so special.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Izabella C

Since the first time we had a connection. They where there for me when I called or send an email. Very helpful and I am very glad I picked la jolla. Couldn't have asked for a better place for my special day. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. They... Read More had everything under control and the decoration was amazing. Best place I have ever been for a venue. The food was phenomenal. Great meat and people was serving two plates. Service very professional. Thank you la jolla staff for making the day a perfect one. Everybody was delightful and impressed of the wedding!!

THEY'RE THE BEST

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Daniela A

Best Location Best Attention Everithig Was Amazing

Reviewed on 11/04/2017

The minute I saw the picture of La Jolla online, I knew I was going to fall in love with the place. When I went to see it, that love grew even more. There were other factors that were pulling me more towards other venues, however, Dayriela, accommodated each and every single one... Read More of those factors to work for me. The balcony and the grass covered walls really make it seem like a castle from medieval times. The management team and the servers that hosted the party were excellent. Food was great and DJ was fun. La Jolla is truly magical.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nelly M

Le doy las gracias a La Jolla Ballroom por su excelente servicio. E inigualable comida. Hicieron de tu boda el día más especial. Lleno de detalles inolvidables

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carmen L

Our wedding was In August 2017. La Jolla was a great choice for us. The staff was great! The food was actually good. My personal we’re favorite the appetizers we picked. Their florist Rick Morales did an amazing job with the flowers. Cake Lounge Miami cake was delicious and... Read More their DJ Duni was awesome. I think my wedding was amazing. The best part is you can personalize it. No event is ever exactly the same. I received amazing feed back from our guests.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maria U

My experience at La Joya on my special day was fantastic. I couldn't have thought of a better place for this occasion. I was treated like a queen by everyone and they made me feel really comfortable. The food was incredibly nice. I want to thank La Joya Ballroom for making my... Read More wedding day, an unforgettable one.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa R

Great staff in La Jolla they worked with all our request

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Luis S

Gracias a La Jolla Ballroom po su excelente servicio e inigualable comida, haciendo de tu boda el día más especial. Excelnte felicidades.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle E

This venue was absolutely great! My wedding was very succesfull, everything from the service to the food came out perfect, I went to many venues in Coral Gables and near that area and definetly La Jolla was the best option I highly recommend this venue in every way I really have... Read More no complaints at all. Thanks to all the staff and the people that made my wedding amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Laura R

My wedding was perfect!!!! I had my wedding in La Jolla this past July 9 2017 and all was perfect since day 1 this all inclusive Venue located in the center of Coral Gables is magical food service was excellent my Coordinator was godsend she knew everything about my event all... Read More my instructions were followed , Dj was beyond expectations also my flowers were perfect But the best parts about la Jolla is the food it was delicious …I will highly recommended La Jolla Best Venue in Coral Gables Thank You guys for everything love !!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Liliana P

La Jolla team was excellent! I am super happy with the service and would do it all over again. Thank you to everyone who helped my dream day become a reality... From the vendors to the planners everyone was amazing and accommodating. The venue is beautiful and has a timeless... Read More elegance that i loved.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natasha F

I got married at La Jolla this July 22 and i must say it was PERFECT!!! Every detail was executed to perfection. From the moment you start with the booking process everyone is so nice and helpful! They have an all inclusive service which makes the planning smooth and easy. All... Read More of the vendors are great specially Rick the florist he is AWESOME! The day of the wedding was magical also. Mariana was my coordinator and she made sure every detail went according to what we planned. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so special! If you are looking for a venue in Miami that has everything in one place this is it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Andrea M

This venue was perfect!! I had a wonderful time, the food was delicious and the staff and coordinators were very nice with me and my husband, if you are thinking about getting married la jolla is a great choice I definitely recommend it :D

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Krista V

The best day and event I’ve had was with La jolla my wedding. They were nothing but super helpful and cortious. They stayed on top of everything and my wedding was no short of fenomenal thanks to them. Food fantastic and service the best I’ve ever encountered. To not book them... Read More will be a sin. Thank you to all for being so amazing to us. Loved them all the DJ, Cheft, Coordinator, and everyone who made this day so wonderful for us.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica G

They had horrible communication. Every time I emailed them they failed to respond. Finally someone reached out and I asked for a quote before my appointment to view the place and she kept telling me to come in first. I am traveling from Chicago and told her that my time is... Read More valuable because I don’t have a lot of it to see the vendors. She still did not send me the quote. When I arrived at the location for my appointment she was not even there and someone else had to take care of my showing.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Thank you La Jolla Ballroom to open your wonderful place for Us Doctor Yaso Miami - Just Smile Foundation. The incredible leaders Rosario and Dilia and incredible team too. Without doubt our next Fashion Smile 2018 will be in La Jolla Ballroom again. Apapachos Gigantes!!!... Read More Julissa Avendano Director

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Melissa F

We were really happy with how everything turned out at La Jolla. All the vendors they use are great! Dayriela was great helping us decide on our wedding package. They work with great vendors. We loved our linens, flowers, cake, and dj! The food and appetizers were delicious.... Read More Mariana and Armando were amazing helping everything come out perfect. Mariana was a sweetheart and was very accommodating. Armando was great and had everything on point! Great value for the price! The wedding was beautiful! We had lots of fun! Our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been too! Very happy with everything!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 andrea m

This Ballroom is absolutely amazing! The manager and planners were super understanding and they exceeded my expectations. Also I loved their food, it was very delicious and they offer a lot of options even vengan! I recommend La Jolla with my eyes closed.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Katie B

AMAZING!!! Mariana and Janelle made our wedding day absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for more, everything was beautiful, ran smoothly, and they went out of their way to make sure that I didn't have to worry about anything! Mariana was awesome, she was so professional... Read More and sweet- it was like having your best friend as your wedding planner, she made me feel so calm and stress-free, she even helped me change my shoes! Lol i cannot say enough good things- i have had so many compliments on the wedding and how gorgeous the venue was! Worth every penny, and it was not outrageously priced, if i could get married again I wouldn't change a thing! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Karina C

I am so happy that I have chosen La Jolla Ballroom they made my special day perfect!!! Everything came out as we had planned, they consented to my husband and me managing all the event very Weill and made my wedding a special day just as I dream it. All my guests loved the food... Read More and the organization of the venue. We highly recommend La Jolla Ballroom for any event!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Joely Q

Had a great experience booking La Jolla for my wedding. Marianna and Armando along with the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make my day a special one.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kirenia M

I have no enough words to express my love to La Jolla. The staff especially Yanel and Mariana were extremely helpful and understanding to all my needs for the perfect wedding!!! We are so grateful of all their work. We had the perfect day literally. Our family and friends are... Read More still talking about it and we can get enough of our pictures and memories. I highly recommend La Jolla for any event!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Adriana L

La Jolla was a great experience. From the planners to the vendors they recommended everything was flawless. I never thought my wedding would be exactly as I imagined, but it was. yanell was my planner and was there the day off making sure everything flowed accordingly. I would... Read More highly recommend La Jolla and Yanell as a planner.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Krista G

They have been super helpful thought the entire process. Always available to answer any new questions that we have love this place.