La Jolla Ballroom

Coral Gables, FL

A Gem in the heart of Coral Gables..

Plan your wedding or event at this beautiful landmark. La Jolla is a gem in the heart of Coral Gables. An eclectic array of elegance available for weddings, quinces, corporate & special events! With over 20 years of experience, we provide all inclusive services and off premise catering.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

301 Alcazar Ave., Coral Gables, FL (305) 460-0047

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Michelle N

Everything came out great! We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Everything was beautiful and just what we wanted. All the vendors are very nice and professionals. The staff and event coordinators help you make your day so special.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Izabella C

Since the first time we had a connection. They where there for me when I called or send an email. Very helpful and I am very glad I picked la jolla. Couldn't have asked for a better place for my special day. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. They... Read More had everything under control and the decoration was amazing. Best place I have ever been for a venue. The food was phenomenal. Great meat and people was serving two plates. Service very professional. Thank you la jolla staff for making the day a perfect one. Everybody was delightful and impressed of the wedding!!

THEY'RE THE BEST

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Daniela A

Best Location Best Attention Everithig Was Amazing

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Ana d

Picking La Jolla Ballroom for my wedding in March was the best decision I could have made! Yanel Ramos was the most amazing coordinator I could have asked for. Every detail was perfect and the vendors La Jolla recommended couldn't have been better. DJ Duni selected the perfect... Read More songs that matched the tone and audience and the flowers by Rick Morales were better than I could have ever imagined (after changing my mind countless times and bothering him even more). Overall the care that Yanel and the La Jolla team took to put together my wedding was amazing and my wedding day surpassed all expectations

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 sheila d

I’m going to start off with just 3 names. Yanel Ramos, Dj Duni, and Rick Morales. Yanel from the day we met you made me feel like I was 1st priority. I didn’t only book La Jolla for my for my wedding because it was beautiful. Part of it was because of you. I don’t know what I... Read More would of done with out you. Lol Dj Duni you are an amazing Dj. I requested and you delivered. If I didn’t know better I would of thought you was from Haiti. Lol Rick you did an amazing job on the flowers. You are such a sweetheart. I couldn’t aske for a better team. Thank you guys so much for everything. My wedding was perfect. My guest was amazed on how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Maria Cristina D

Hace 8 meses llegamos a La Jolla Ballroom buscando un lugar para mi boda y me encantó tanto el lugar como la atención y por eso decidimos celebrar la boda allí. Llegó el día y fue Mágico, la comida, la atención y como manejaron cada detalle. Mil Gracias a Rosario Sánchez,... Read More Mariana Manjarrez y al Capitán Mario Camargo por hacer nuestro día más especial con su atención. Los felicito!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Samantha G

The pefect venue for the perfect day! La Jolla held my hand through the planning process guiding and offering me options to make the day I’ve been dreaming about since I was a child even more special. From the cateters to the wedding coordinator, everything was exceptional! I... Read More truly have no complaints. The service they offer is like no other, and their partner vendors are truly the best in town. Everything looked absolutely beautiful, even better than I could’ve ever imagined. I will never forget my wedding day, and my husband and I will be forever grateful with La Jolla for helping us make our dream wedding become a reality. If I could do it all over again, I will choose them again and again. In fact, my husband and I are already talking about using the same venue when we eventually renew our vows. Thank you La Jolla for making my day so special.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Allyson G

La Jolla was an amazing venue, I am so happy to have had my reception here. Since the wedding I have received countless compliments on how beautiful the reception was. The décor, the food, the music and the ambiance was absolutely perfect. Yanel did a wonderful job in... Read More accommodating us, we planned this wedding from the other side of the country and had not seen the venue until the week of the wedding, Yanel and all the vendors met with our parents to plan things out, communicated with myself and my husband to make sure we were in the loop and answered all questions we had promptly. The day of the wedding, Yanel and the La Jolla team really stepped up and made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of everything so that we could have a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone here for helping create such a special day for us and our families!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Ivan P

Absolutely perfect! From the first day we began working with our coordinator, Yanel, we knew we had found the right place to celebrate our wedding. She was very professional, communicative, honest and an overall great asset as we planned our same-sex, Jewish & Mexican... Read More destination wedding from NYC. During the event, she exceeded our expectations by making sure everything ran smoothly and all guests were attended to. Through La Jolla we were connected to wonderful vendors that made that night unforgettable. We honestly could not have asked for a better experience working with La Jolla and we highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Doug W

It was a pleasure to plan our wedding celebration with La Jolla Ballroom ✨. Mariana was in charge of guiding us in our reception planning and we are extremely happy with her work, she was attentive to every detail, very professional, very sweet, and available at all time to... Read More answer questions. Also, she gave us great recommendations, and they were a hit!. At the reception, we enjoyed, Mariana was in charge that everything worked as planned, making our wedding experience wonderful. Our day felt magical, this vendor exceeded our expectations. In general, all the vendors that work in partnership with La Jolla Ballroom are very professional, and it was a pleasure to count on them for our special day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017

The minute I saw the picture of La Jolla online, I knew I was going to fall in love with the place. When I went to see it, that love grew even more. There were other factors that were pulling me more towards other venues, however, Dayriela, accommodated each and every single one... Read More of those factors to work for me. The balcony and the grass covered walls really make it seem like a castle from medieval times. The management team and the servers that hosted the party were excellent. Food was great and DJ was fun. La Jolla is truly magical.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nelly M

Le doy las gracias a La Jolla Ballroom por su excelente servicio. E inigualable comida. Hicieron de tu boda el día más especial. Lleno de detalles inolvidables

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carmen L

Our wedding was In August 2017. La Jolla was a great choice for us. The staff was great! The food was actually good. My personal we’re favorite the appetizers we picked. Their florist Rick Morales did an amazing job with the flowers. Cake Lounge Miami cake was delicious and... Read More their DJ Duni was awesome. I think my wedding was amazing. The best part is you can personalize it. No event is ever exactly the same. I received amazing feed back from our guests.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maria U

My experience at La Joya on my special day was fantastic. I couldn't have thought of a better place for this occasion. I was treated like a queen by everyone and they made me feel really comfortable. The food was incredibly nice. I want to thank La Joya Ballroom for making my... Read More wedding day, an unforgettable one.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa R

Great staff in La Jolla they worked with all our request

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Luis S

Gracias a La Jolla Ballroom po su excelente servicio e inigualable comida, haciendo de tu boda el día más especial. Excelnte felicidades.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle E

This venue was absolutely great! My wedding was very succesfull, everything from the service to the food came out perfect, I went to many venues in Coral Gables and near that area and definetly La Jolla was the best option I highly recommend this venue in every way I really have... Read More no complaints at all. Thanks to all the staff and the people that made my wedding amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Laura R

My wedding was perfect!!!! I had my wedding in La Jolla this past July 9 2017 and all was perfect since day 1 this all inclusive Venue located in the center of Coral Gables is magical food service was excellent my Coordinator was godsend she knew everything about my event all... Read More my instructions were followed , Dj was beyond expectations also my flowers were perfect But the best parts about la Jolla is the food it was delicious …I will highly recommended La Jolla Best Venue in Coral Gables Thank You guys for everything love !!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Liliana P

La Jolla team was excellent! I am super happy with the service and would do it all over again. Thank you to everyone who helped my dream day become a reality... From the vendors to the planners everyone was amazing and accommodating. The venue is beautiful and has a timeless... Read More elegance that i loved.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natasha F

I got married at La Jolla this July 22 and i must say it was PERFECT!!! Every detail was executed to perfection. From the moment you start with the booking process everyone is so nice and helpful! They have an all inclusive service which makes the planning smooth and easy. All... Read More of the vendors are great specially Rick the florist he is AWESOME! The day of the wedding was magical also. Mariana was my coordinator and she made sure every detail went according to what we planned. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so special! If you are looking for a venue in Miami that has everything in one place this is it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Andrea M

This venue was perfect!! I had a wonderful time, the food was delicious and the staff and coordinators were very nice with me and my husband, if you are thinking about getting married la jolla is a great choice I definitely recommend it :D

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Krista V

The best day and event I’ve had was with La jolla my wedding. They were nothing but super helpful and cortious. They stayed on top of everything and my wedding was no short of fenomenal thanks to them. Food fantastic and service the best I’ve ever encountered. To not book them... Read More will be a sin. Thank you to all for being so amazing to us. Loved them all the DJ, Cheft, Coordinator, and everyone who made this day so wonderful for us.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica G

They had horrible communication. Every time I emailed them they failed to respond. Finally someone reached out and I asked for a quote before my appointment to view the place and she kept telling me to come in first. I am traveling from Chicago and told her that my time is... Read More valuable because I don’t have a lot of it to see the vendors. She still did not send me the quote. When I arrived at the location for my appointment she was not even there and someone else had to take care of my showing.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Thank you La Jolla Ballroom to open your wonderful place for Us Doctor Yaso Miami - Just Smile Foundation. The incredible leaders Rosario and Dilia and incredible team too. Without doubt our next Fashion Smile 2018 will be in La Jolla Ballroom again. Apapachos Gigantes!!!... Read More

Julissa Avendano Director

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Melissa F

We were really happy with how everything turned out at La Jolla. All the vendors they use are great! Dayriela was great helping us decide on our wedding package. They work with great vendors. We loved our linens, flowers, cake, and dj! The food and appetizers were delicious.... Read More Mariana and Armando were amazing helping everything come out perfect. Mariana was a sweetheart and was very accommodating. Armando was great and had everything on point! Great value for the price! The wedding was beautiful! We had lots of fun! Our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been too! Very happy with everything!