Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Philadelphia, PA (215) 576-1814

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Elle S

Although my flowers came out beautiful on my wedding day, unfortunately I would not recommend working with La Petite Fleur. I found Leigh to be very difficult to work with. Despite her confidence that she could adhere to my budget when I booked her, my flowers ended up thousands... Read More of dollars over the initial budget. I realized later that the initial estimate she gave me before booking did not include many of the things that I wanted on the wedding day, making the estimate falsely low. Also, I found her to be very rigid in the planning process. I booked her over 1 year before my wedding, and after our first meeting she made my decor plan. She then gave me a hard time later when I wanted to change/add things. I spent a whole year after our first meeting saving and pinning decor photos, and when I wanted discuss these pictures with her as the wedding neared she was resistent. I had to push her to get her to agree to readdress my decor plan and incorporate my ideas. Overall my flowers were beautiful and I am thankful for that, but I found working with LPF to be difficult and stressful and I would not recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sarah G

I was initially very excited to work with Leigh as I am a flower fanatic and this was my big splurge for my wedding. The price quote was above anywhere else I found but based on reviews, I went with Leigh. I was disappointed with the quality of the flowers we received (they were... Read More already wilting on the wedding day) and I was very sad to find out that the La Petite Fleur staff had come back and taken all the centerpieces (not just the rented pieces but all the succulents I had paid for and was very excited to have in my house). They had cleared it all out before my family had a chance to come in and take the centerpieces. Leigh replied that I could go get some succulents at Home Depot if I really wanted some... I had a wonderful wedding but this was the one thing I wish I could have changed. I really talked up how wonderful my very expensive flowers would look and they looked very sub par compared to other bride's cheaper flowers I have seen this year.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Daphne R

Leigh did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She has a wonderful eye for aesthetics that shows in her work. She was very flexible with my ever changing requests. Day of, the flowers came on time and organized with labels. I could not have been happier with her floral... Read More arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kathleen B

Leigh and her team at La Petite Fleur did such an amazing job for my wedding at the Crystal Tea Room this past September. They were such a pleasure to work and were willing to listen and take in everything we said we were looking for in our wedding flowers. Everything was so... Read More beautiful - from the personal flowers and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and garlands, it was everything I had hoped it would be!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Megan F

La Petite Fleur truly does beautiful work that matched the garden feel of our late July wedding at Appleford in Villanova. Leigh was wonderful to work with and incredibly attentive to detail and correspondence. The flowers looked beautiful and I was especially thrilled with the... Read More ceremony arch I splurged on. Such lovely work doesn't come cheap but Leigh was considerate of my budget and everything was executed with true artistry. The only hiccup in the arrangement was some miscommunication about the setup of centerpieces day-of because I was providing the other components; all in all, I would definitely work with La Petite Fleur again!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Fallon M

Leigh and the LPF team could not have done a more phenomenal job on our flowers. We got married on July 1st, 2017 and were in awe of the arrangements they provided. From first conversation with Leigh I knew we were on the same page. She understood my vision and executed it... Read More perfectly. I am a very "type A" person and no matter how many emails I sent or how many questions I had Leigh was always quick to respond and reassured me everything was always under control. It was a relief as a bride to not have to worry because I knew we were in such great hands. From the archway provided for the ceremony, the beautiful bridal bouquets, and the three different table arrangements everything was beyond my expectations. I am so thankful for this team and for helping me achieve my dream wedding. I would highly recommend LPF to anyone and everyone. We could not have been happier. :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Allison W

Leigh and her team at La Petite Fleur are incredible! From the very start, working with Leigh was a treat. From our initial phone call, Leigh was able to identify the style of the wedding I was looking for and was full of great ideas for our winter wedding in Philadelphia. I... Read More showed her a few pictures on Pinterest that I thought were pretty, and she ran with it. Everything we wanted, she created, and more! Leigh also designed our Philly themed Save the Dates, as well as our day of stationary (table numbers, escort/place cards, and ceremony programs). Our wedding day was absolutely stunning and I couldn't be more pleased with how all our centerpieces, flowers, and day of stationary turned out. My bouquet, especially, was so beautiful and I still catch myself staring at pictures of it! I would recommend La Petite Fleur to anybody!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Michele C

La Petite Fleur was extremely creative, accommodating and efficient! I had the pleasure of working with Leigh from the start and from our first emails and calls she was already thinking creatively about what I wanted and how that would look in the venue space. I was quite... Read More determined to have EXACTLY what I found in a few pictures on Pinterest and Leigh helped me to have that and more. The detail surrounding all of the florals was incredible; Leigh even thought to ask me what color linens and china our venue had so that we had the right color "white / ivory" florals on the day. She suggested things that only enhanced my vision and on the day of our wedding, the flowers made our venue, church, and even our bridal party and guests look more beautiful! We were so happy with how it turned out and I would recommend LPF to any bride to make her day even more special. Thank you Leigh and the LPF team - it was a dream!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Elizabeth B

We wish we could give 10 stars!!! One of the major details we wanted to be perfect for our wedding was the flowers, and flower arrangements. First, after expressing interest in their services, they asked for examples of what we were interested in to develop a theme for the... Read More wedding. They even linked up with my pinterest account to see all the pins I was interested in for the look of the wedding. Shortly after, we met with them, and they had multiple different REAL arrangements ready and presented for us to see, change, choose, etc.. It was so beautiful and they went above and beyond just for a presentation of ideas for the day. We were so in love!!! We were slightly hesitant with the price tag, but immediately booked them after the presentation with Leigh. They did SO MUCH work, and put so much effort into getting it right, that we knew we HAD to book them, and we are so happy we did. Everything they did, and arranged, was picture perfect. We received so many complements on the décor from La Petit Fleur. The entrance table was breath-taking, the décor on all the tables, the décor on the bar… everything was so beautiful and exactly what we dreamed it would look like. My bouquet was so unbelievable I can’t even put into words how much I was in love with it!!! It was precisely what I envisioned and they made it come to life! Gorgeous cascading orchids with perfectly placed cascading jewels, they even incorporated some extra lace from alterations of my gown! It was so PERFECT. They were truly helpful in the last couple of days when I realized I had never ordered the men’s boutonnieres and my maid of honor’s bouquet!!!! They were extremely calming and got it done without a problem literally 2 days before the wedding! We cannot say enough about their beautiful work and service!!! We are so thankful to Leigh and her team and HIGHLY recommend booking their services!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 B W

Leigh and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding day florals. They executed my vision flawlessly and were so easy to work with. Everything came together beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Bridget G

Leigh was one in a million! She made sure that every detail I had envisioned was executed perfectly! Her vision is impeccable and working with her was a blast because of her humor and insight. Not only did La Petite Fleur do our wedding flowers, but also the invitations, both... Read More of which were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel S

Where and how do I even begin to describe how I feel about the unbelievable floral creations that the La Petite Fleur team produced for my daughter's wedding? I can't conceive of anything (short of the bride) being more beautiful. The attention to detail was extraordinary.... Read More From the chuppah flowers down to the mini arrangements in and around the cloches (my personal favorites) I am just speechless. The bridal bouquet was so perfect and I couldn't believe that the bridesmaids' bouquets were actually "scaled down." They were magnificent. The purple roses that were added after the dresses were selected looked like they had been dipped in the same dye as the dresses, they couldn't have been any more perfect. The groom's mother and my mother were thrilled with their bouquets as well. My house is now brimming with blooms.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Caroline B

La Petite Fleur was the best decision I made for my July 23rd wedding. Working with Leigh and her team was such an incredible pleasure, and the day turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. Leigh was willing to collaborate and listed to what my vision was, she was... Read More extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process. We started our process with a phone call to go over the vibe and what I was thinking, Leigh took it and ran and sent me a written plan. We had another call to discuss things I loved and things I wanted tweaked. After that, we met in her studio and she had a sample table set up – it was so exciting to see my vision set up that early on! She even had photoshop mock-ups of my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. Seeing everything solidified was special, it was clear Leigh completely understood what I was going for and nailed it. She stayed in contact with me through the process, and allowed for tweaks and changes up until our final deadline. I truly appreciated that she never seemed annoyed with my questions or edits (thanks for that Leigh!!) and was more than happy to accommodate. The week before she touched base with my quickly and assured me everything was in order. The day of, everything went off without a hitch. The bouquets and boutineers arrived right on time at our hotel and were INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was a cascading tropical piece of magic! Truly, the bouquet made me choke up a little, it was so beautiful and even more perfect than I had imagined, everyone commented on our gorgeous and unique it was. When my husband and I arrived at the venue, we actually started to cry because it was just SO beautiful (my husband was so blasé about everything through the whole process, that reaction was a big deal from him – neither of us even cried during the ceremony!). Leigh and her team went way above and beyond to make everything flawless. The florals were perfect with my other decorations and for our venue never looked better. They set up in a timely and professional matter, and I didn’t have one ounce of stress working with them. Everyone at the wedding commented on how unique and beautiful the centerpieces were – I’m still getting comments about how amazing the tables looked! I can’t thank you enough Leigh and team, truly made my wedding an incredible event. I highly recommend LPF – going with Leigh and her team will ensure your event is spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kate C

Leigh & the LPF team could not have been more perfect for our baseball-themed wedding. We initially hired LPF to do our flowers & décor but extended the job to invitations after seeing samples of their printing work on the wall of their studio. The LPF team really understood... Read More what we were trying to achieve with our classy, not over the top baseball theme. The flowers were beautiful & the nontraditional bouquet colors (blue & orange) blended well together! Their invitations were perfect as well - their designer created a logo of our initials over a baseball & we ended up re-using that on all of our printed materials. We would definitely recommend LPF for both wedding & invitations, even more so if you have a nontraditional theme like us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Nikki T

We were so happy to work with La Petite Fleur for personal flowers and a chuppah for our June wedding. I could tell right away that Leigh puts much effort into cultivating genuine client relationships. Our emails and phone calls were thoughtful and detailed. Her warmth and... Read More professionalism made our dialogue such a pleasure - plus, it's flowers, and that's just fun! My bouquet, and those of my bridesmaids, were magical, and the flowers for my husband and his guys, and our family members, were simple and classic but still special. Especially stunning was the chuppah - gorgeous, lush blooms and white fabric. It was the perfect backdrop for our vows. Bottom line, Leigh is a wonderful, warm, professional. You will feel that with her all the details are taken care of, for good reason.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Natalie A

Heaven sent! I have nothing but great things to say about Angela and her adorable shop. She was sweet, professional, and great to work with. She was patient and listened to what I wanted and worked with my budget. Not only was she great at arrangements but she sets up the day... Read More of and makes sure everything is perfect on your big day.

2015-11-11T16:26:43 Response from the vendor

Hi Natalie! Your words are incredibly gracious and kind, however I'm not sure they were meant for us. Our studio is located just outside of Philadelphia, PA in Abington, and we don't have a team member named Angela (at least we don't think we do!)... Read Less Read More

Very creative

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Maria V

Leigh does great work. I am not particularly creative and relied on Leigh to come up with a plan. The end result was beautiful!

LPF is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Caitlin K

La Petite Fleur exceeded our expectations in every way. Leigh and her team did the flowers, programs, and archway for our wedding ceremony as well as the decorations, escort cards, and menus for our reception. It was such a pleasure to work with them - they were always... Read More professional, friendly, and responded to all of our questions very promptly. It is clear that they take a lot of pride in their work. They will go above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect. They were able to understand very quickly what we were looking for and helped us turn our vision into a reality. It made such a difference to work with people that we trusted to help walk us through the many decisions that need to be made throughout the process of planning a wedding. We highly recommend working with La Petite Fleur. You will not be disappointed.

2015-11-03T08:11:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your incredibly kind words, Caitlin. It was a pure pleasure making dreams come true for you and Eric.

Tented October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jennifer M

We selected LPF after our initial meeting when they made our center pieces for us. They were beautiful. We worked very closely with Candice to ensure that our ideas were incorporated into our special day. They were happy to also provide their professional opinions on... Read More different options. They were excellent in communicating with all our vendors to coordinate set-up times. In addition to providing our flowers they also printed our escort cards, table cards and the menus that we had at each place setting. They also were able to obtain specialty linens which were used for all of our tables. Finally, I have to give them tremendous recognition on the fragrance of their flowers. All of our guests commented how lovely the entire venue smelled! Their professionalism combined with the quality of their flowers made for a truly memorable experience working with them. I would highly recommend their talents to anyone looking for amazing flowers for their wedding day!

2015-11-03T08:12:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful feedback, Jennifer. We are incredibly touched by your note. It was an honor working with you and Harley. Congratulations!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth G

La Petite Fleur made our wedding day seamless. From the save the dates, to the invitations, to the flowers, to the coordination - they made the process less overwhelming and more importantly, FUN! We were at a total of 4 locations on the wedding day and there wasn't one single... Read More hiccup in the coordination. The decor and flowers blew us away. We had an idea of what everything would look like, but seeing it in person was amazing. We were at a loss for words. We were able to enjoy our wedding without having to worry about one single thing and danced the night away without any concern. La Petite Fleur was worth every single penny in my opinion. It's one of the best days of a person's life and we were able to enjoy it to the fullest thanks to Leigh and her amazing team. Thank you Leigh & La Petite Fleur! Love, Liz & Mike

2015-11-03T08:13:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Liz. Your day was one to remember for sure--one of our most favorite winter-weddings. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of it. And thank you for your incredibly thoughtful and kind feedback. It was a pleasure!

Stunning Stationary!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Justine K

Leigh and her team did an amazing job on our wedding invitation suit and day of signage....they executed everything perfectly and captured our personal style and tone of our wedding beautifully.... I couldn't be more impressed with how amazing my glitter themed stationary... Read More turned out. We received so many compliments on our invitations... And I'm still obsessing over them myself :) so happy I found La Petite Fleur!

2015-11-03T08:14:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very sweet note, Justine. Your stationery suite is a show-stopper. We were honored to create it for you!

Incredible Experience!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

We can't say enough about our fabulous experience with Leigh and her team at La Petite Fleur for our wedding on May 2, 2015. With this group, you are working with extremely talented, helpful and professional people. The process involves great communication, reviewing your pins... Read More on pinterest and a sit down meeting to review design ideas and view potential table settings. They absolutely transformed our ballroom with all the decor and created our dream wedding- from table decor, to tall palms to light fixture decor- they can do it all! All of the flowers were gorgeous and trusting Leigh and her team with design ideas is the way to go! We loved her designs and her understanding of our theme, that we had her design our invitations, table cards and escort cards and we continue to receive compliments on all these things! She is in contact with all the other vendors for you to work logistics so you don't have to worry and our caterer even said " she is really good!" You are incredibly fortunate and in good hands to work with La Petite Fleur for your wedding!

2015-11-03T08:15:23 Response from the vendor

Your feedback means so much, Kristin. Thank you for sharing. We adored working with you and your family to create an incredible day.

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Ashley K

Leigh Karsch, and her lovely and professional staff, were wonderful to work with. The floral decorations they designed were exceptionally beautiful. We could not have chosen a more competent and caring florist. We also were extremely pleased with the invitations and linens... Read More purchased at La Petite Fleur.

2015-11-03T08:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley! We adored working with you and your family on your special day. It was a stunner, as were you! It was an honor and a pleasure.

Leigh is the Best!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amy E

Leigh Karsch is simply Amazing! She is so easy to work with! She really takes the time with her brides to make sure her design fits what they want! She is always quick at returning phone calls and e-mails and is very thorough. When the day came, her design was breathtaking!... Read More I'd have to say the one thing Leigh Karsch does best is the details...everything is so meticulously put together! I look forward to working with Leigh on many other celebrations.

2015-11-03T08:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very thoughtful and sweet review, Amy. It was wonderful to work with you as well.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Lea Ann M

I highly recommend La Petite Fleur (LPF). We used them for floral and décor at our June 12, 2015 wedding at the Water Works in Philadelphia. The results were stunning - in fact many of the guests raved about the floral arrangements, in particular. The furnishings, etc were... Read More exactly as I had envisioned the event. LPF communicated with us regularly and effectively, worked well with our other vendors and worked within our budget to meet our goals. Leigh and her team are outstanding. Do not hesitate to engage LPF for your next event. You will NOT be disappointed!