La Raine's Boutique

La Raine's Boutique has the most beautiful selection of wedding gowns in Atlanta! Come visit us in the Virginia Highlands to find your perfect wedding gown! Please give us a call to make an appointment!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

853 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 607-7444

wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Allison Caroline W

I admired dresses at various salons while looking for the perfect one, and my last appointment was at La Raine's. I picked out some, my mom picked out a couple, and La Raine's employee Leslie picked out one for me to try. Once I tried on the one Leslie picked out I knew i... Read More found the one, came out of the dressing room and my mom started crying. bought my Paloma Blanca dress that day and havent looked back since.

Ideal wedding dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Julie H

I felt like a princess from the moment I walked into the doors of La Raine's Bridal Boutique. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't likely be able to buy my dress there since it's such a cute boutique, but much to my surprise they had an entire section of dresses in my... Read More budget! Leslie, the patient, energetic woman that helped me find my wedding dress, was a dream. She helped me figure out what I wanted very quickly, and was the one to find my dream dress. I absolutely recommend visiting this idyllic bridal shop!

Annoymous

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ali H

I had a WONDERFUL experience at LaRaine's Boutique. I loved their dress selection and all of the employees. Everyone was very relaxed and did not push a decision. I felt comfortable and at ease the entire time. Alterations were AMAZING. She is so detail oriented and fixed things... Read More that I didn't even see myself. Great, great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 J B

The staff at La Raine's were great to work with. They were professional, friendly and accommodating. They were communicative and made the experience enjoyable!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Mellie N

I absolutely loved my dress and the customer service that I found at La Raine's! I knew from the time that I went there with my sister that that's where I would get my wedding dress once I got engaged-- the store is wonderful, the people are wonderful, the dresses are gorgeous.... Read More It makes me smile just to think about it.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Whitney H

I went to over 5 bridal boutiques in Atlanta. Every boutique "listened" to what I wanted and then promptly gave me what they wanted. I wanted simple, elegant - timeless. La Raines got it, they didn't try to push trends, bohemian, strapless - they helped me find my perfect. I... Read More couldn't thank them more.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley A

I had a fairly tall order for my wedding dress. I wanted a black dress, and spent multiple weeks scouring around the state of Georgia trying to find one. Other bridal shops in the area treated it like I was asking them for the most complicated thing in the world and I found... Read More myself very discouraged. That is, until Sara from La Raine's followed-up with me about my online inquiry about black gowns. She was legitimately excited about the challenge and I came in the next day and found my perfect dress. Not only was Sara an absolute gem, La Raine herself came in and we chatted a bit about why I chose to go with the black gown and I really felt that they were genuinely just as excited as I was. I would recommend La Raine's to anyone. They were beyond a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kayley M

I am SO happy I choose to purchase my wedding dress at La Raine’s. Sara is the BEST bridal consultant in the entire world. She went above and beyond in every meaning of the phrase to make sure I was happy in my dress for my wedding day. She is a true example of service! I can’t... Read More imagine having purchased my dress elsewhere after such an amazing experience with Sara at La Raine’s. I was in complete heaven walking down the isle in my gorgeous dress! THANK YOU! -Kayley McLaughlin Lanois

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kristen M

La Raines Bridal Boutique was perfect! From the very beginning, they made me and my “entourage” feel comfortable. They were excited to work with me and eager to help me find my dream dress! I have no complaints whatsoever. They will always hold a special place in my heart :-)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Megan B

Wonderful staff and adorable bridal shop. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ashley K

I went to 4 different bridal boutiques in Atlanta the day I found my dress. Originally being from Savannah, GA. I became quickly defeated when the first 3 appointments did not go very well. I was AMAZED at how awful some bridal salons treated their brides and I felt like if I... Read More didn't find my dress in Atlanta then the dress just was not out there for me. However, defeated and all I went to my last appointment at La Raine's. We were kindly greeted at the door and we were very early. However, due to how personal they are with their brides we could not wait because they had appointments going on. Instead, I was given a huge hug and then she said, "I want you to completely start over. Forget all the dresses you have tried on today and breathe. I am so sorry you had a bad experience so we are doing it over for the other boutiques. You are going to go down he street to the bar and have a drink and something to eat. Then you are going to come up here and try on any dress you would like and we will take our time until you find your dress." Well, we did just that and it was seriously a dream. I went from tears of defeat to tears of joy as I found the perfect dress. She let me look all by myself so that I could take my time and envision myself as the bride I had dreamed of. Then the owner La Raine even came up to help me make the final decision. We all shed some happy tears when I put on my dress for the last time and LaRaine constantly told me how beautiful I looked. I couldn't recommend La Raine's Boutique anymore. Then I had a nightmare when I made the trip to pick up my dress. The dress was way too small and did not zip. However, they immediately looked into the problem and found that they accidentally ordered my dress 2 sizes too small. It was a nightmare. They immediately ordered me the correct dress and constantly apologized on behalf of the employee that made the mistake. They felt so bad and had the new dress expedited so that I would still have it on time for alterations. Seriously, La Raine's is incredible and even when things go wrong, they make sure that their brides are taken care of.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kim T

I had such a great experience at La Raine's and I would definitely recommend them to any bride-to-be. Nicole was my consultant and she was AMAZING!!! She made me feel so comfortable and was able to pull dresses I would not have pulled on my own but they were beautiful. I can't... Read More thank her enough for helping me find the dress. I went to several bridal shops before discovering La Raine's and I'm so glad I stumbled in because I found the PERFECT dress. They have a huge selection of dresses and they have a variety of styles and fits so you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for. I loved the private rooms they have for dress fittings. It gives you a much more intimate and special feel.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tina M

I had a great experience dress shopping at La Raine's. My consultant, Sara, was amazing. She took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for, and provided me with plenty of amazing options! Additionally, I was very nervous as I had a short timeline and would be... Read More transporting my dress on a plane. All the consultants were very helpful when I called, and definitely gave me peace of mind about the whole process!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Beth C

I had such a great experience at LaRaine's with my consultant Victoria. She listened to what I wanted and helped me and my bridal party pick out dresses. She gave great advice and helped me choose my perfect dress!! I am so glad I ended my dress shopping at LaRaine's and can't... Read More wait to wear my gorgeous dress on my wedding day!! Definitely consider going to this boutique, you will NOT walk away disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley K

I cannot recommend La Raine's Boutique enough! After a long and discouraging day with bad experiences at other boutiques this store was a breath of fresh air. I was greeted with a hug and Michelle, my consultant, talked with me to allow me to start over with my bridal... Read More experience. La Raine's does not just care about the business or you buying the most expensive dress, they care about each individual bride and her needs. While trying on a lot of dresses I was given such great advice to help with the decision so that it was not overwhelming. They gave great insight and cheered you on in the process. The owner even came up while I was trying on dresses and made me feel like the most special bride. The rooms are private and comfortable so that you do not feel that you are on display. They have hundreds of stunning dresses and even more stunning employees. THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Leah B

Just Amazing! Everything was Perfect from the staff to the product! Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Sarah G

Great selection of off the rack and orderable dresses. Sydney was a big help! She was so sweet and patient, I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Marilynn J

LaRaine's is AWESOME!! Victoria is great. She was patient and suggestive when I needed her to be with options, styles, designers-and price point! After I explained the vision of the dress and the wedding theme; I was able to say yes to the right dress for me. My sisters and... Read More friends had fun too in this very relaxing and charming southern boutique. I can't wait to get my dress in and complete the final part of this process. So, until then I'm out—keep you posted on my LaRaine’s experience!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Theresa S

First off, this is the only place in the state of Georgia that carries my particular dress by my designer. They had me order it super early as they knew precisely the timeline for that designer and calculated when I should order it due to the fact my dress had to come through... Read More customs. Michelle was positively amazing in pulling dresses and suggesting accessories. The staff is great (down to Jack the dog lol) were very responsive with giving me updates on the arrival date of my dress. Furthermore, Michelle measured my measurements so perfect that my dress literally needs minimal alterations (a bustle, hem, that's really it) which saved me lots of money! It's super easy to get appointments for both fittings and alterations. I would strongly recommend this bridal salon to any bride. They have a variety of different designers and a very good and reasonable variety of price ranges.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Eryn D

I had heard so many good things about this salon that I had to make a appointment on my second trip because they were booked the first weekend I was in Atlanta! Regardless, I was looking forward to going here when I happened to find my dress at another salon right before my... Read More appointment at La Raine's. I was dreading calling to cancel but I did to be polite and I cannot speak more highly about the lady who answered the phone. She not only completely understood about cancelling my appointment but she congratulated me on finding a dress and getting engaged. She was so positive and sweet and somehow made me feel happy by the end of our phone conversation. I will continue to recommend this salon just merely based on their customer service!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Liz H

I absolutely LOVED my experience here from Day 1 until the day I picked up the dress. They make you feel like party of their family. I found the dress of my dreams (a stunning Lis Simon) with the help of amazing consultants (shoutout to Sarah). I was torn between two dresses... Read More and they never pressured me to make a decision, and even let me come back the next day with my mom and bridesmaids to help. They have a wonderful selection and various pricepoints - my dress was actually under my budget but looked like a million bucks! The alterations and fittings were a breeze. I actually looked forward to each appointment and how wonderful everyone was during the fitting. Thank you to all of you for making this process a breeze!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

LaRaine's not only tops every bridal salon I've visited with their selection of dresses, but also with their amazing staff! With Sara and LaRaine's help, I was able to find the dress of my dreams that I had initially overlooked. The shop's seamstress, Corone, is nothing short of... Read More a miracle worker, and did a phenomenal job on the alterations. I would highly recommend this shop if you're looking for a great bridal experience.

La Raine's is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I spent an entire weekend going to over 6 different bridal salons looking for my wedding gown. I ultimately came back to La Raine's to make my final purchase not only because my favorite dress was there - but the service and personal attention at this family run boutique was... Read More unmatched. In the end I think I picked the dress because I love it, but also because I felt good about the place I was buying it. They did not rush me, they did not put a timeline on first appointment discounts like so many. At most other salons we felt like we were at a used car lot - not at La Raine's - they truly care about the customer and not the bottom line. During our entire wedding planning process it was very important to us to support local small businesses and La Raine's has been around Virginia Highlands for a long time and it was a joy supporting her! Sarah was INCREDIBLE during our first try on session and throughout the process. She was positive, honest and truly wanted me to have my ideal dress regardless of the cost - high or low. La Raine was attentive and always on top of the details as well. When the dress came in and we went to pick it up - it was a true celebration with the staff at La Raine's who had helped us along the way. All along I wanted a beautiful dress I was excited about but that didn't break the bank. La Raine's has a very good selection of quality gowns for very fair prices across the board. I could not recommend them more both for their variety but more importantly the personal attention of the staff. We felt like family when we left! THANK YOU LA RAINE'S !!!!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren T

I can not express how wonderful my experience at La Raine's Bridal Boutique has been. Everything from the trying on dresses to alterations, it has been seamless and easy. The staff are extremely friendly and cool. La Raine is awesome and knows what she is talking about, truly a... Read More professional. Someone I truly want to thank is the "magician" AKA Caron, the seamstress. She is truly talented. I would recommend this shop to everyone I know. On a side note: The store is quaint and pretty and has amazing dresses in all styles and price points. HIGHLY recommend. Lauren T

Loved every minute of it

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jessica P

The entire team at LaRaine's was amazing. From going back and forth trying to make a decision, picking the dress, getting it altered, and picking it up... the entire process and everyone was amazing! I highly recommend LaRaine's for anyone trying to look for a dress. The process... Read More was wonderful, the people were so helpful and absolutely did not pressure me at all. LaRaine knows what she is talking about, and has such a knowledge of the industry, fabrics, etc. If you don't go to LaRaine's, you are doing yourself a disservice.