853 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA

wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Allison Caroline W

I admired dresses at various salons while looking for the perfect one, and my last appointment was at La Raine's. I picked out some, my mom picked out a couple, and La Raine's employee Leslie picked out one for me to try. Once I tried on the one Leslie picked out I knew i... Read More found the one, came out of the dressing room and my mom started crying. bought my Paloma Blanca dress that day and havent looked back since.

Ideal wedding dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Julie H

I felt like a princess from the moment I walked into the doors of La Raine's Bridal Boutique. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't likely be able to buy my dress there since it's such a cute boutique, but much to my surprise they had an entire section of dresses in my... Read More budget! Leslie, the patient, energetic woman that helped me find my wedding dress, was a dream. She helped me figure out what I wanted very quickly, and was the one to find my dream dress. I absolutely recommend visiting this idyllic bridal shop!

Annoymous

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ali H

I had a WONDERFUL experience at LaRaine's Boutique. I loved their dress selection and all of the employees. Everyone was very relaxed and did not push a decision. I felt comfortable and at ease the entire time. Alterations were AMAZING. She is so detail oriented and fixed things... Read More that I didn't even see myself. Great, great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley K

I cannot recommend La Raine's Boutique enough! After a long and discouraging day with bad experiences at other boutiques this store was a breath of fresh air. I was greeted with a hug and Michelle, my consultant, talked with me to allow me to start over with my bridal... Read More experience. La Raine's does not just care about the business or you buying the most expensive dress, they care about each individual bride and her needs. While trying on a lot of dresses I was given such great advice to help with the decision so that it was not overwhelming. They gave great insight and cheered you on in the process. The owner even came up while I was trying on dresses and made me feel like the most special bride. The rooms are private and comfortable so that you do not feel that you are on display. They have hundreds of stunning dresses and even more stunning employees. THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Leah B

Just Amazing! Everything was Perfect from the staff to the product! Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Sarah G

Great selection of off the rack and orderable dresses. Sydney was a big help! She was so sweet and patient, I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Marilynn J

LaRaine's is AWESOME!! Victoria is great. She was patient and suggestive when I needed her to be with options, styles, designers-and price point! After I explained the vision of the dress and the wedding theme; I was able to say yes to the right dress for me. My sisters and... Read More friends had fun too in this very relaxing and charming southern boutique. I can't wait to get my dress in and complete the final part of this process. So, until then I'm out—keep you posted on my LaRaine’s experience!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Theresa S

First off, this is the only place in the state of Georgia that carries my particular dress by my designer. They had me order it super early as they knew precisely the timeline for that designer and calculated when I should order it due to the fact my dress had to come through... Read More customs. Michelle was positively amazing in pulling dresses and suggesting accessories. The staff is great (down to Jack the dog lol) were very responsive with giving me updates on the arrival date of my dress. Furthermore, Michelle measured my measurements so perfect that my dress literally needs minimal alterations (a bustle, hem, that's really it) which saved me lots of money! It's super easy to get appointments for both fittings and alterations. I would strongly recommend this bridal salon to any bride. They have a variety of different designers and a very good and reasonable variety of price ranges.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Eryn D

I had heard so many good things about this salon that I had to make a appointment on my second trip because they were booked the first weekend I was in Atlanta! Regardless, I was looking forward to going here when I happened to find my dress at another salon right before my... Read More appointment at La Raine's. I was dreading calling to cancel but I did to be polite and I cannot speak more highly about the lady who answered the phone. She not only completely understood about cancelling my appointment but she congratulated me on finding a dress and getting engaged. She was so positive and sweet and somehow made me feel happy by the end of our phone conversation. I will continue to recommend this salon just merely based on their customer service!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Liz H

I absolutely LOVED my experience here from Day 1 until the day I picked up the dress. They make you feel like party of their family. I found the dress of my dreams (a stunning Lis Simon) with the help of amazing consultants (shoutout to Sarah). I was torn between two dresses... Read More and they never pressured me to make a decision, and even let me come back the next day with my mom and bridesmaids to help. They have a wonderful selection and various pricepoints - my dress was actually under my budget but looked like a million bucks! The alterations and fittings were a breeze. I actually looked forward to each appointment and how wonderful everyone was during the fitting. Thank you to all of you for making this process a breeze!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

LaRaine's not only tops every bridal salon I've visited with their selection of dresses, but also with their amazing staff! With Sara and LaRaine's help, I was able to find the dress of my dreams that I had initially overlooked. The shop's seamstress, Corone, is nothing short of... Read More a miracle worker, and did a phenomenal job on the alterations. I would highly recommend this shop if you're looking for a great bridal experience.

La Raine's is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I spent an entire weekend going to over 6 different bridal salons looking for my wedding gown. I ultimately came back to La Raine's to make my final purchase not only because my favorite dress was there - but the service and personal attention at this family run boutique was... Read More unmatched. In the end I think I picked the dress because I love it, but also because I felt good about the place I was buying it. They did not rush me, they did not put a timeline on first appointment discounts like so many. At most other salons we felt like we were at a used car lot - not at La Raine's - they truly care about the customer and not the bottom line. During our entire wedding planning process it was very important to us to support local small businesses and La Raine's has been around Virginia Highlands for a long time and it was a joy supporting her! Sarah was INCREDIBLE during our first try on session and throughout the process. She was positive, honest and truly wanted me to have my ideal dress regardless of the cost - high or low. La Raine was attentive and always on top of the details as well. When the dress came in and we went to pick it up - it was a true celebration with the staff at La Raine's who had helped us along the way. All along I wanted a beautiful dress I was excited about but that didn't break the bank. La Raine's has a very good selection of quality gowns for very fair prices across the board. I could not recommend them more both for their variety but more importantly the personal attention of the staff. We felt like family when we left! THANK YOU LA RAINE'S !!!!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren T

I can not express how wonderful my experience at La Raine's Bridal Boutique has been. Everything from the trying on dresses to alterations, it has been seamless and easy. The staff are extremely friendly and cool. La Raine is awesome and knows what she is talking about, truly a... Read More professional. Someone I truly want to thank is the "magician" AKA Caron, the seamstress. She is truly talented. I would recommend this shop to everyone I know. On a side note: The store is quaint and pretty and has amazing dresses in all styles and price points. HIGHLY recommend. Lauren T

Loved every minute of it

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The entire team at LaRaine's was amazing. From going back and forth trying to make a decision, picking the dress, getting it altered, and picking it up... the entire process and everyone was amazing! I highly recommend LaRaine's for anyone trying to look for a dress. The process... Read More was wonderful, the people were so helpful and absolutely did not pressure me at all. LaRaine knows what she is talking about, and has such a knowledge of the industry, fabrics, etc. If you don't go to LaRaine's, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Fun, Helpful, Kind, Professional

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda Q

The ladies at La Raine's were fabulous! They were helpful throughout the entire process! The dress was stunning, and the alterations made it perfect!

Great Time & Great Dress

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Julie B

I really enjoyed working with the ladies at La Raine's and made dress selection easy and enjoyable. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again.

Best bridal boutique in Atlanta

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Virginia L

Absolutely one of the best vendors of the entire wedding! Sara made sure the entire process was perfect and we had so much fun working with her and the rest of the La Raines crew! They handled everything from start to finish and were incredibly flexible with fittings. I highly... Read More recommend getting your dress at La Raines!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caley R

La Raine's is the BEST!!! I have shopped in other wedding boutiques where the pushy staff makes you feel uncomfortable and rushed. La Raine's sales staff makes you feel welcome, had me DYING laughing, and helped me choose the best dress for me (not the most expensive one!!) The... Read More woman who does the alterations is also fantastic! I cannot recommend La Raine's highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Mallory O

I traveled from Oklahoma City to visit family in Atlanta. My sister found her dress here over 6 years ago, so I decided to go as well. I had an absolutely wonderful experience! Just as magical as I remembered it with my sister 6 years ago. I had Courtney Reimer help me out and... Read More she made the whole experience incredible! She knew I had other places I was trying on dresses and that I may not buy from them. She made me feel extremely comfortable and never once pressured me into trying to buy or decide on a dress, which was very refreshing from other places. She was honest with her opinions and made sure that I looked great in everything I tried on! Courtney had such a positive attitude that made my whole experience incredible!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Emily M

I tried 4 different places before I stumbled upon La Raine's. We had Sara helping us and she was fabulous. I felt comfortable the whole time and the fitting rooms were nice and roomy. I can't say enough about how much I love my dress. The whole experience was great thanks to... Read More Sara and La Raine's!

Dress Search

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Erin C

I traveled to Atlanta from Nashville and decided to try on dresses at La Raine's after reading their reviews on Wedding Wire & The Knot. They have a GREAT selection of designer dresses at a fair price. My associate, Sarah, was a dream to work with. She made sure she knew what... Read More kind of dress I had in mind and picked accordingly -- and she let me know if a dress was over budget before I tried it on. She was also so patient with my two guests (my mom & her best friend) who have very strong opinions ;) The ordering and payment process went smoothly, but I couldn't give La Raine's 5/5 stars completely on service, because my dress came in exactly one month before the wedding, which was a little nerve-wracking. I know dresses take a long time to come in, but it seemed like it was "shipping right now" for a couple of weeks! Even so -- every time I called to check in they were very patient with me... and when my dress arrived La Raine called me personally and quickly set up an appointment time last minute for me to try in on & pick it up -- which was very professional and meant a lot! Thanks for my gorgeous dress!

Wonderful, Fairy Tale Experience!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Hannah B

La Raine's Boutique was absolutely wonderful from the first appointment to the very last fitting! My dress was the perfect style for me and they made it fit like it was made for only me!! I cannot imagine a better to place to have this once in lifetime experience! Staff is... Read More absolutely lovely from top to bottom! And Jack, La Raine's shih tzu, is the cutest mascot to greet you every time! I would HIGHLY recommend this one of kind wedding boutique! To the entire staff, Thank you so much for all that you did for me and our special day!

Eh...

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Angela S

I'm torn on this one. I loved my experience picking out my dress with Nancy (but she no longer works there). I loved my dress, Nancy made the shopping experience enjoyable, and my dress came in quickly and fit perfectly. I ordered my veil when I picked up my dress and I think... Read More they forgot to place the order. Once I called to remind them that it hadn't come in, I believe they rushed the order and I got it in two weeks. They claim the lace must have been hard to find??? I have to penalize them for the alterations location they suggested (as they do not do alterations on weekends). Do NOT go to Gizelle James for alterations!

I would not go here

Reviewed on 2/07/2015

You are not supposed to expect that the dress you order will be the same as the sample you try on. The dress we ordered had the appearance of being two separate pieces The one we received was poorly made and just plain sloppy. La Raine just argued with my daughter and even my... Read More husband who wrote a letter and submitted photos.

Excellent Service, Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

The staff at La Raine's are exceptional - my stylist, Sarah, was incredibly helpful in making me feel relaxed, special, and looking through the racks to find the perfect dress in my price range. My wedding dress had "me" all over it while also being affordable. I also purchased... Read More a beautiful belt and veil, which I was extremely happy with. The alterations were spot on and they are willing to make last minute adjustments if needed. The staff at La Raine's made me smile every time I walked through the door. I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress experience.

Start a Conversation!