La Raine's Boutique

(85)

Atlanta, GA

La Raine's Boutique

La Raine's Boutique has the most beautiful selection of wedding gowns in Atlanta! Come visit us in the Virginia Highlands to find your perfect wedding gown! Please give us a call to make an appointment!

853 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA

wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Allison Caroline W

I admired dresses at various salons while looking for the perfect one, and my last appointment was at La Raine's. I picked out some, my mom picked out a couple, and La Raine's employee Leslie picked out one for me to try. Once I tried on the one Leslie picked out I knew i found the one, came out of the dressing room and my mom started crying. bought my Paloma Blanca dress that day and havent looked back since.

Ideal wedding dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Julie H

I felt like a princess from the moment I walked into the doors of La Raine's Bridal Boutique. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't likely be able to buy my dress there since it's such a cute boutique, but much to my surprise they had an entire section of dresses in my budget! Leslie, the patient, energetic woman that helped me find my wedding dress, was a dream. She helped me figure out what I wanted very quickly, and was the one to find my dream dress. I absolutely recommend visiting this idyllic bridal shop!

Annoymous

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ali H

I had a WONDERFUL experience at LaRaine's Boutique. I loved their dress selection and all of the employees. Everyone was very relaxed and did not push a decision. I felt comfortable and at ease the entire time. Alterations were AMAZING. She is so detail oriented and fixed things that I didn't even see myself. Great, great experience!!!

I would not go here

Reviewed on 2/07/2015

You are not supposed to expect that the dress you order will be the same as the sample you try on. The dress we ordered had the appearance of being two separate pieces The one we received was poorly made and just plain sloppy. La Raine just argued with my daughter and even my husband who wrote a letter and submitted photos.

Excellent Service, Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

The staff at La Raine's are exceptional - my stylist, Sarah, was incredibly helpful in making me feel relaxed, special, and looking through the racks to find the perfect dress in my price range. My wedding dress had "me" all over it while also being affordable. I also purchased a beautiful belt and veil, which I was extremely happy with. The alterations were spot on and they are willing to make last minute adjustments if needed. The staff at La Raine's made me smile every time I walked through the door. I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress experience.

Personal attention

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

La Raine's bridal made us feel like we were there only customers. They always remembered our names and our stories. Most important, they helped my daughter find the perfect dress for her wedding!

LaRaine's Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lindsay D

The Ladies (and Gent) at LaRaine's were absolutely spectacular. The staff went above and beyond to help us even going so far as helping us find a place for dinner (we were from out of state) and to getting my dress altered in a single day. The consultant that I was assigned to was absolutely perfect. She showed us the racks of the designer that I was interested in and just let us browse through it while answering questions that we had. There was absolutely no pressure what so ever. I would highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone and everyone.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Whitney W

LaRaine's will make a bride feel like she should feel during the process of picking out a wedding gown- special and beautiful. They do not show you gowns outside of your price range. Staff was fabulous with their friendliness and positive attitudes. Would recommend this store to everyone.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Taryn R

We are so thankful for Laraine's & the experience we had! My dress was beautiful and affordable! Leslie, my consoltant, was PERFECT! Corin, the seamstress, does some amazing work! The shop was always easy going and they didn't have rules (like putting on their jewelry, not seeing yourself before you go to show friends/family, or not letting you pick your own dresses---all of this happened elsewhere). Everything was EXCELLENT & I would reccomend Laraine's to anyone and everyone getting married!

Nancy was AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lauren S

Nancy helped me find the perfect dress for me. Never did she pressure me about picking a dress or about the amount of time I took to try on dresses. La Raine came by multiple times to see how we were doing. Everyone at the shop was fantastic and friendly. My dress came in on time just like they said and I picked it up with no problem. I also bought a belt for my dress that was gorgeous. Nancy was the best to work with! Thank you La Raine's!

Beautiful Gown!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Brent S

La Raine's Boutique holds true to its name and service. I have been here several times with friends and was very pleased with my bridal experience. La Raine's was there to help and the alterations were perfect. I loved my dress and would not have changed a thing about it on my wedding day!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Lauren C

I visited a handful of bridal salons in search of a wedding gown. Out of all of them, I had the best and most personal experience at La Raine's. Nancy was my consultant and she was absolutely so much fun to work with! I brought my mom, grandma, and a few bridesmaids to my appointment. Nancy took us upstairs and showed us each different section of dresses. We all went "shopping" and brought several dresses back to my room. I got to try all of the dresses on and never once felt rushed. Nancy told me about all the different features of each dress and even came back with a few of her own picks after listening to what I liked and didn't like. I thought dress shopping was going to be a very stressful experience, but Nancy made it a very fun one! Her attention was on my group the entire time we were in the salon. I never felt like we were her second priority (as I did in other salons). In other salons I also felt like I was just one of hundreds of groups being pushed through and hurried to make decisions. I never once felt like that in La Raine's. I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed searching for a dress. If you want a place where the people truly want to help you find the perfect dress, I would definitely recommend visiting La Raine's!

Found the Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Natalie G

After visiting several bridal boutiques I said YES to the dress. The owner worked with me for 2 hours and didn't complain. She also gave her honest opinion. The staff was sweet and alterations were amazing

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Sheridan S

I bought my beautiful wedding dress from La Raine's. I was extremely happy with my dress. The sales person Amanda helped me pick the right dress for my wedding. I was going more towards a mermaid and she saw what I really would look good in, and fitted me in a dress that looked amazing. Thanks so much. I hope to one day have it framed, so I can see it in all of it glamour.

They made me feel like a princess

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Chantilla O

If I could do it all over again I would. I absolutely fell in love the with service and people at La Raine's. Not the typical chain store and my dress was amazing. I got it back way ahead of the original time line and Caron the seamstress can work miracles.

Great Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Lindsay A

I went to La Raines with one of my bridesmaids to look at wedding dresses. I didn't end up finding my dress here (might have had more to do with the fact that my mom wasn't with us on this trip then anything), but they were definitely worth getting a great review. The employees who helped us could not have been more attentive and made us feel completely comfortable. There was never a moment I felt pressured to make my decision on the spot and they did a great job of making the experience completely enjoyable!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Corey W

I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding back in April. She got her wedding gown here, and we ordered our bridesmaid's dresses. The service was impeccable and we were all gorgeous for the festivities. I will be going back to shop for my wedding gown in the coming months!

Friendly and Convenient

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Lindsay I

La Raine's is the first place I looked for my wedding dress. After visiting other overcrowded, disorganized wedding boutiques where I got no service, I returned to La Raine's. I narrowed my selection down to two dresses, and Sara and La Raine helped me pick the dress that was most flattering on me, even though it was the less expensive of the two. Their onsite seamstress is amazing and my dress fit perfectly. Sara was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and I genuinely miss talking to her now that my wedding is over.

Stress-free shopping

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Lauren S

La Raine's was a FANTASTIC boutique that made me feel special and respected my price point. I had been worried about the pressure from sales people and had visited other places that made me feel that if I didn't have a high enough budget, I wasn't worth their time. La Raine's was AMAZING and the ladies there made me feel pampered and beautiful. I called and made a reservation. I was there for a little over an hour, had a salesperson with me the whole time, and never felt rushed! Thank you Sarah and the other ladies at La Raine's for taking the stress out of the dress! I recommend you to EVERY bride I come across!

Overall wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Britton R

LaRaine's made sure every detail of my dress experience was perfect!

Wonderful Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Alison M

I went to La Raine's as my first stop in bridal gown shopping. I had zero expectations of finding a dress on my first visit to a bridal salon. Thanks to Michelle, not only did I find my gown, but it was the first one I put on. Sure, I tried other gowns after, but nothing compared to the dress Michelle picked for me. Everyone in the salon was so kind. Though there were other brides in the salon, I truly felt like the only bride in the building. That says a lot about how attentive the staff is. On my subsequent visits to the salon to pick up items, the consultants remember my name (not just my consultant, but others in the salon); They remember my dress, seemingly off the top of their heads. This level of personal service just makes me feel good. My dress, veil, and sash have all come in and they look exactly the way I want them to. I cannot wait until April to make that walk!

Highly Recommend La Raine's!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Erica S

My mom and I went to La Raine's Bridal as our first (and only) wedding dress shop. They helped me to select dresses in all different styles, all within my budget. There was no pressure to go outside of budget. I ended up trying on about 12 dresses, and purchased the very first dress that I had tried on - which was recommended by the sales lady. They know their dresses! It was a fantastic and special experience for both my mom and I, as we were treated perfectly and never rushed or pushed. The alterations process was also very easy and not terribly expensive. Would highly recommend for bridal dress shopping. La Raine herself is so nice too!

THE Place to go!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Amanda J

My experience at La Raine's Boutique was unlike any other- Absolutely amazing! The associates actually take the time to explain/give you a tour of their show room (which is perfectly organized) by designer, fit, material, pricing. The setting itself is very intimate, you have your own area and mirrors (and it's just an adorable cottage-type house). They have top-of-the-line gowns and beautiful accessories. The thing I appreciated most was that they were super patient and didn't rush me through anything. I would highly recommend La Raine's to everyone seeking out their perfect gown and a fun&enjoyable shopping experience.

LOVE LaRaine and all of her staff!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Casie W

They were so sweet and helpful. I got my dress there and also did my alterations there too. Every time I would walk in the door, I felt like they greeted me like they were my best friends. They made the process a lot of fun!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kathryn L

Everyone at La Raines is very knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. They helped me find my dream wedding dress. I recommend their bridal boutique 100%.

Send Email