La Raine's Boutique

La Raine's Boutique has the most beautiful selection of wedding gowns in Atlanta! Come visit us in the Virginia Highlands to find your perfect wedding gown! Please give us a call to make an appointment!

853 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA

wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Allison Caroline W

I admired dresses at various salons while looking for the perfect one, and my last appointment was at La Raine's. I picked out some, my mom picked out a couple, and La Raine's employee Leslie picked out one for me to try. Once I tried on the one Leslie picked out I knew i... Read More found the one, came out of the dressing room and my mom started crying. bought my Paloma Blanca dress that day and havent looked back since.

Ideal wedding dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Julie H

I felt like a princess from the moment I walked into the doors of La Raine's Bridal Boutique. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't likely be able to buy my dress there since it's such a cute boutique, but much to my surprise they had an entire section of dresses in my... Read More budget! Leslie, the patient, energetic woman that helped me find my wedding dress, was a dream. She helped me figure out what I wanted very quickly, and was the one to find my dream dress. I absolutely recommend visiting this idyllic bridal shop!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ali H

I had a WONDERFUL experience at LaRaine's Boutique. I loved their dress selection and all of the employees. Everyone was very relaxed and did not push a decision. I felt comfortable and at ease the entire time. Alterations were AMAZING. She is so detail oriented and fixed things... Read More that I didn't even see myself. Great, great experience!!!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

LaRaine's not only tops every bridal salon I've visited with their selection of dresses, but also with their amazing staff! With Sara and LaRaine's help, I was able to find the dress of my dreams that I had initially overlooked. The shop's seamstress, Corone, is nothing short of... Read More a miracle worker, and did a phenomenal job on the alterations. I would highly recommend this shop if you're looking for a great bridal experience.

La Raine's is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I spent an entire weekend going to over 6 different bridal salons looking for my wedding gown. I ultimately came back to La Raine's to make my final purchase not only because my favorite dress was there - but the service and personal attention at this family run boutique was... Read More unmatched. In the end I think I picked the dress because I love it, but also because I felt good about the place I was buying it. They did not rush me, they did not put a timeline on first appointment discounts like so many. At most other salons we felt like we were at a used car lot - not at La Raine's - they truly care about the customer and not the bottom line. During our entire wedding planning process it was very important to us to support local small businesses and La Raine's has been around Virginia Highlands for a long time and it was a joy supporting her! Sarah was INCREDIBLE during our first try on session and throughout the process. She was positive, honest and truly wanted me to have my ideal dress regardless of the cost - high or low. La Raine was attentive and always on top of the details as well. When the dress came in and we went to pick it up - it was a true celebration with the staff at La Raine's who had helped us along the way. All along I wanted a beautiful dress I was excited about but that didn't break the bank. La Raine's has a very good selection of quality gowns for very fair prices across the board. I could not recommend them more both for their variety but more importantly the personal attention of the staff. We felt like family when we left! THANK YOU LA RAINE'S !!!!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren T

I can not express how wonderful my experience at La Raine's Bridal Boutique has been. Everything from the trying on dresses to alterations, it has been seamless and easy. The staff are extremely friendly and cool. La Raine is awesome and knows what she is talking about, truly a... Read More professional. Someone I truly want to thank is the "magician" AKA Caron, the seamstress. She is truly talented. I would recommend this shop to everyone I know. On a side note: The store is quaint and pretty and has amazing dresses in all styles and price points. HIGHLY recommend. Lauren T

Loved every minute of it

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The entire team at LaRaine's was amazing. From going back and forth trying to make a decision, picking the dress, getting it altered, and picking it up... the entire process and everyone was amazing! I highly recommend LaRaine's for anyone trying to look for a dress. The process... Read More was wonderful, the people were so helpful and absolutely did not pressure me at all. LaRaine knows what she is talking about, and has such a knowledge of the industry, fabrics, etc. If you don't go to LaRaine's, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Fun, Helpful, Kind, Professional

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda Q

The ladies at La Raine's were fabulous! They were helpful throughout the entire process! The dress was stunning, and the alterations made it perfect!

Great Time & Great Dress

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Julie B

I really enjoyed working with the ladies at La Raine's and made dress selection easy and enjoyable. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again.

Best bridal boutique in Atlanta

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Virginia L

Absolutely one of the best vendors of the entire wedding! Sara made sure the entire process was perfect and we had so much fun working with her and the rest of the La Raines crew! They handled everything from start to finish and were incredibly flexible with fittings. I highly... Read More recommend getting your dress at La Raines!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caley R

La Raine's is the BEST!!! I have shopped in other wedding boutiques where the pushy staff makes you feel uncomfortable and rushed. La Raine's sales staff makes you feel welcome, had me DYING laughing, and helped me choose the best dress for me (not the most expensive one!!) The... Read More woman who does the alterations is also fantastic! I cannot recommend La Raine's highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Mallory O

I traveled from Oklahoma City to visit family in Atlanta. My sister found her dress here over 6 years ago, so I decided to go as well. I had an absolutely wonderful experience! Just as magical as I remembered it with my sister 6 years ago. I had Courtney Reimer help me out and... Read More she made the whole experience incredible! She knew I had other places I was trying on dresses and that I may not buy from them. She made me feel extremely comfortable and never once pressured me into trying to buy or decide on a dress, which was very refreshing from other places. She was honest with her opinions and made sure that I looked great in everything I tried on! Courtney had such a positive attitude that made my whole experience incredible!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Emily M

I tried 4 different places before I stumbled upon La Raine's. We had Sara helping us and she was fabulous. I felt comfortable the whole time and the fitting rooms were nice and roomy. I can't say enough about how much I love my dress. The whole experience was great thanks to... Read More Sara and La Raine's!

Dress Search

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Erin C

I traveled to Atlanta from Nashville and decided to try on dresses at La Raine's after reading their reviews on Wedding Wire & The Knot. They have a GREAT selection of designer dresses at a fair price. My associate, Sarah, was a dream to work with. She made sure she knew what... Read More kind of dress I had in mind and picked accordingly -- and she let me know if a dress was over budget before I tried it on. She was also so patient with my two guests (my mom & her best friend) who have very strong opinions ;) The ordering and payment process went smoothly, but I couldn't give La Raine's 5/5 stars completely on service, because my dress came in exactly one month before the wedding, which was a little nerve-wracking. I know dresses take a long time to come in, but it seemed like it was "shipping right now" for a couple of weeks! Even so -- every time I called to check in they were very patient with me... and when my dress arrived La Raine called me personally and quickly set up an appointment time last minute for me to try in on & pick it up -- which was very professional and meant a lot! Thanks for my gorgeous dress!

Wonderful, Fairy Tale Experience!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Hannah B

La Raine's Boutique was absolutely wonderful from the first appointment to the very last fitting! My dress was the perfect style for me and they made it fit like it was made for only me!! I cannot imagine a better to place to have this once in lifetime experience! Staff is... Read More absolutely lovely from top to bottom! And Jack, La Raine's shih tzu, is the cutest mascot to greet you every time! I would HIGHLY recommend this one of kind wedding boutique! To the entire staff, Thank you so much for all that you did for me and our special day!

I would not go here

Reviewed on 2/07/2015

You are not supposed to expect that the dress you order will be the same as the sample you try on. The dress we ordered had the appearance of being two separate pieces The one we received was poorly made and just plain sloppy. La Raine just argued with my daughter and even my... Read More husband who wrote a letter and submitted photos.

Excellent Service, Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

The staff at La Raine's are exceptional - my stylist, Sarah, was incredibly helpful in making me feel relaxed, special, and looking through the racks to find the perfect dress in my price range. My wedding dress had "me" all over it while also being affordable. I also purchased... Read More a beautiful belt and veil, which I was extremely happy with. The alterations were spot on and they are willing to make last minute adjustments if needed. The staff at La Raine's made me smile every time I walked through the door. I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress experience.

Personal attention

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

La Raine's bridal made us feel like we were there only customers. They always remembered our names and our stories. Most important, they helped my daughter find the perfect dress for her wedding!

LaRaine's Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lindsay D

The Ladies (and Gent) at LaRaine's were absolutely spectacular. The staff went above and beyond to help us even going so far as helping us find a place for dinner (we were from out of state) and to getting my dress altered in a single day. The consultant that I was assigned to... Read More was absolutely perfect. She showed us the racks of the designer that I was interested in and just let us browse through it while answering questions that we had. There was absolutely no pressure what so ever. I would highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Whitney W

LaRaine's will make a bride feel like she should feel during the process of picking out a wedding gown- special and beautiful. They do not show you gowns outside of your price range. Staff was fabulous with their friendliness and positive attitudes. Would recommend this store to... Read More everyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Taryn R

We are so thankful for Laraine's & the experience we had! My dress was beautiful and affordable! Leslie, my consoltant, was PERFECT! Corin, the seamstress, does some amazing work! The shop was always easy going and they didn't have rules (like putting on their jewelry, not... Read More seeing yourself before you go to show friends/family, or not letting you pick your own dresses---all of this happened elsewhere). Everything was EXCELLENT & I would reccomend Laraine's to anyone and everyone getting married!

Nancy was AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lauren S

Nancy helped me find the perfect dress for me. Never did she pressure me about picking a dress or about the amount of time I took to try on dresses. La Raine came by multiple times to see how we were doing. Everyone at the shop was fantastic and friendly. My dress came in on... Read More time just like they said and I picked it up with no problem. I also bought a belt for my dress that was gorgeous. Nancy was the best to work with! Thank you La Raine's!

Beautiful Gown!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Brent S

La Raine's Boutique holds true to its name and service. I have been here several times with friends and was very pleased with my bridal experience. La Raine's was there to help and the alterations were perfect. I loved my dress and would not have changed a thing about it on... Read More my wedding day!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Lauren C

I visited a handful of bridal salons in search of a wedding gown. Out of all of them, I had the best and most personal experience at La Raine's. Nancy was my consultant and she was absolutely so much fun to work with! I brought my mom, grandma, and a few bridesmaids to my... Read More appointment. Nancy took us upstairs and showed us each different section of dresses. We all went "shopping" and brought several dresses back to my room. I got to try all of the dresses on and never once felt rushed. Nancy told me about all the different features of each dress and even came back with a few of her own picks after listening to what I liked and didn't like. I thought dress shopping was going to be a very stressful experience, but Nancy made it a very fun one! Her attention was on my group the entire time we were in the salon. I never felt like we were her second priority (as I did in other salons). In other salons I also felt like I was just one of hundreds of groups being pushed through and hurried to make decisions. I never once felt like that in La Raine's. I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed searching for a dress. If you want a place where the people truly want to help you find the perfect dress, I would definitely recommend visiting La Raine's!

Found the Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Natalie G

After visiting several bridal boutiques I said YES to the dress. The owner worked with me for 2 hours and didn't complain. She also gave her honest opinion. The staff was sweet and alterations were amazing