La Rouge Makeup & Hair

LA, Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties

730 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara, CA LA, Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties (805) 377-8177

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lauren R

Rachel is the best - talented, professional, and amazingly kind! She did a fantastic job creating exactly the look I was trying to achieve for my engagement photos and again for my wedding! She was also organized every step of the way - she made hair and make-up trials and... Read More payment a breeze. She and her associate stylist Crystal also did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law on my wedding day. Everyone loved the services they received. I highly recommend La Rouge to anyone getting married in the Ventura County and L.A. area!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Genevieve A

La Rouge is the absolute best! From my first interaction with Rachel, I had a wonderful feeling about working together. She was extremely encouraging and professional, and always responded within a few days. Her pricing is also very fair for the services you receive. The day of... Read More the wedding, Rachel arrived early, and spent the next four and a half hours working nonstop. She did an incredible job with everyone's hair and makeup. Two other artists from her team came, and they were all on par with Rachel. I had never had my makeup professionally done before my wedding day, and I am so grateful that my first time was with the best of them! The day of, we each gave our stylists whatever ideas we had and they did an incredible job of bringing our ideas to life. Overall, La Rouge totally exceeded our expectations. Every one of us (me, my mom, mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids) was overjoyed with how hair and makeup turned out. Thank you Rachel and your amazing team!! We are so grateful!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Amber F

Eric officiated our wedding on 05.06.2017 at Brookview Ranch. From the very beginning we knew we wanted him to officiate. We liked that we could customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He was very responsive to our questions. We are still getting compliments on how... Read More touching our ceremony was. We highly recommend Eric as your wedding officiant!

Stress free is the way to be!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Julie G

My sister gifted me with one of the most rewarding experiences I could have asked for. My make up and hair were done by Rachel. She helped me keep calm and helped me be stress free on my day of. She was extremely nice and hilarious. I try not to stress at all costs and it was... Read More just so easy with her being around because I could be myself and laugh and be funny. Even with all the anxiety of wanting a perfect day she made me feel calm. She seems as if she could be an amazing friend and I am so glad that I was able to meet her because you can't always find such a kind gem in a person.

Top Quality Service and Performance

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Barbara B

Our two bride event went seemlessly! La Rouge, although on the higher end of cost, provided exceptional service and quality. We had frequent and professional communication with their scheduler, Dani, throughout the pre-wedding planning. This was assuring. Our hair trials... Read More were scheduled at our home for convenience with two well skilled and artistic professionals. This essential step helped focus our vision of the actual wedding day ceremony and heavens were we happy with the results! Both of our stylists arrived at our Santa Barbara resort location early, prepared and smoothly transformed us both into very calm and well styled brides. They successfully accomplished the same with our small wedding party's hair and make up needs. Awesome! Awsome!

Rachel was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Tanya N

Hair and makeup were both done by La Rouge and they came to hotel and did test a couple of months before. Loved!!! 5 stars for service and quality.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Marilia M

I had a great experience with La Rouge Artistry for my wedding hair and make up. I did a trial a couple of weeks before the wedding to discuss better the style I wanted and have a bit more flexibility in changing things if needed be. Crystal was my makeup/hair artist and she... Read More was great. I showed her some pictures of the styles that I had in mind and she was able to adapt them the best way with my hair type and look. I was very happy with the hairdo and makeup in both the trial and wedding day and was so impressed how long- lasting the hair and makeup were on the wedding day. It was a beautiful hot day and both the hair and makeup stayed beautiful and fresh all day/night long. Crystal also suggested me to do lashes, which I was determined not to from the beginning because I wanted a very natural look. I am so happy she did as the lashes enhanced the look of my eyes and looked great in the pictures but natural enough to not be too prominent. I’d recommend La Rouge Artistry for a wedding makeup/hair style as I was very pleased with their service and professionalism.