inspired by flowers

Hip to the scene and all things flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2700 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO (970) 207-4014

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Raquel C

My husband and I were planning our destination wedding in Estes Park that occurred in the midst of our move from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest. We hired a wedding planner, who referred us to three or four other floral vendors, none of which fit my style. I figured the... Read More arrangements they put on their websites were the best they have to show, and by searching online, I was able to narrow down our options to zero, until I found Lacey and Lisa's website. I love flowers. I didn't have the time or desire to have any extra frivolous decor and, needless to say, neither did my husband. We wanted a classic wedding, one in which seeing photos thirty years from now won't evoke feelings of disgust or embarrassment. I picked jewel-toned with lighter colors such as yellow, orange, and peach as our wedding colors in a black tie event. This is mostly where I ruled out every other floral vendor. Their galleries made it seem like it would be difficult to convey the diversity I wanted in our bouquets and centerpieces. Most of their bouquets seemed to be monochromatic with a perfectly dome or cascading shape. I wanted something more wild and full of color. The first image I saw on laceandliliesflowers.com had exactly all of this. The more images I looked at, the more I fell in love. (By the way, I just now saw that my bouquet made it to their website!) Anyway, I emailed Lacey and Lisa, we set up a meeting, and we just clicked. These women are so much fun to talk to and so very sweet. What should've been a fifteen minute Skype chat turned out to be, maybe, 45 minutes of girl talk while working. I told them our budget, what colors I wanted, and left the rest up to their expertise and creativity. I completely trusted them. From that moment on, flower arrangements were the least of our worries. They also understood the restrictions to having a Catholic wedding during Lent. This means minimum floral decorations in the aisle, and none on the altar. Instead of rose petals on the ground, our flower girls handed out colorful flowers to the guests sitting closest to the aisle. It put genuine smiles on everyone's faces. The hanging aisle flowers weren't extravagant, but so beautiful, only professional artists could think of them. The jewel-toned flowers with peach and blush roses looked stunning in the gold vases on the black table cloth at the reception. I loved my bouquet so much, that I am currently having them preserved to cherish forever. Lacey and Lisa are the type of girls you want to be friends with. I follow them on Instagram (really, the only social media I use), I have their email and phone numbers, and wouldn't hesitate to drop by to catch up. Flowers will die, but these two know how to make a lasting impression. P.S. My ONLY regret is not thinking to invite them to break it down on the dance floor at the reception :(

2015-07-20T14:53:10 Response from the vendor

YOU ARE THE BEST! We just started out our wedding season right with you two! We absolutely loved planning right along with you - such a joy to work with and be around. Too bad you two live so far away, but you know our... Read Less Read More

Bride approved

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 susan b

I had a very small garden wedding this past year. I'm a very busy girl and didn't really want to spend loads of time dreaming up every detail of my wedding day. So I told the lovely lace and lilies girls what I had in mind and let them do the dreaming for me. After our intial... Read More meeting they pretty much led the way and came up with stunning arrangments and a one of a kind bouquet and all within my budget! I highly recommend lace and lilies for your wedding or any event for that matter. I have since used their unique arrangments for my business as well. They are a true pleasure to work with!

2013-01-16T13:40:16 Response from the vendor

We are above the clouds about you! AND, look up to you more and more with every move you make. Thanks for always trusting in us to get the job done right. Warmly, Lacey & Lisa

Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Margo A

The flowers could not have been more perfect. Every detail attended to, unique, creative arrangements that blended the setting with the ceremony making for a magical day. They listened to all of the bride's ideas and created a gorgeous backdrop incorporating everything she... Read More wanted and more. A pleasure to work with, professional and a great value. Can't say enough about them. The pictures say it all!

2013-01-15T13:01:51 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! It was so nice to see you yesterday, again. Not only did we have a wonderful time working with you and your beautiful daughter, we now have a long lasting relationship out of this. We look forward to a magical future, and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Erin F

If you are thinking about getting flowers elsewhere you should just stop looking. The ladies at Lace and Lilies were phenomenal to work with! Their creativity and passion for what they do shows in every part of the planning process. I was not excited for the flower part of the... Read More planning, but they made it a great experience and made my wedding look incredible!

2017-11-18T18:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words, this is just amazing! We are so glad you hear you had a great experience and are just beyond happy for the two of you! Congrats again from our team!!! Hugs!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kyla M

Lace and Lilies is always such a joy to work with!! Their personal and unique touches make them such an amazing company. I am always recommending them to brides for their floral needs... plus the staff is soo soo sweet! Thanks for making my day beautiful too xox

2017-11-18T18:35:26 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you millions! We appreciate you so so so much! Congratulations again to you two - looking forward to seeing you more in 2018!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jamie G

Lace and Lilies killed it. My bouquet rocked and the ombre flower strands for the arch were to die for.

2017-11-17T17:12:23 Response from the vendor

Jamie!! Thank you so much for the review! We just loved working with you and your palette was to-die-for! Thank you for the kind words! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Brooke V

Literally the best flowers + service. These ladies were unmatched in regards to creativity, service, and price. We planned our Estes Park wedding from our home in Minnesota. I never had the fortune of meeting any of the team, but that didn’t make me any less of a customer to... Read More them. They regularly sent me emails to check in and contributed to my vision board. At the end of the day I was 110% overjoyed with everything Lace & Lilies did. As an added bonus, not only were my flowers beautiful, but they lasted! After our ceremony the hubby + I went to the top of Trail Ridge Road in RMNP for some pictures. It was fiercely windy and my flowers & hair piece remained intact. They lived for days after the ceremony too! All around an incredible experience.

2017-11-17T17:13:43 Response from the vendor

This is just music to our ears!! Ugh, you are a gem and we are so grateful to have been a part of your day! Just amazing, we adore you! Thanks for sharing the love and congrats again!! xx

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Brooke V

2017-11-17T17:14:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alicia M

Lace and Lilies provided the flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier!!! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments. I would recommend them to any bride!

2017-11-06T14:02:12 Response from the vendor

You are the sweetest!!! We absolutely loved dreaming up your florals and working alongside of you! Your day was just perfect!! Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate you SO much! Hugs and best wishes from our team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maggie H

Lace and Lilies is an incredible company. Not only did they provide gorgeous flowers, but they also helped us wedding plan. We did not have a planner, and did it all ourselves. They helped me find my hair stylist and makeup artist, and helped me try to find other church options... Read More when our original church canceled on us. Really a wonderful company, and clearly passionate about what they do.

2017-10-31T13:04:39 Response from the vendor

Maggie!! You were one beautiful bride! We absolutely LOVED planning along side of you and your mother and we are so grateful we were able to be a part of your day! Thank you for sharing the love, we are so appreciative of your kindness!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emilie B

If you are a Colorado bride and you're not using Lace & Lilies, you're doing it wrong. Seriously though, they are amazing! I was never worried about how my flowers would turn out, because literally everything they do is outstanding.

2017-10-23T17:31:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we had such a fun time planning along side of you and creating your beautiful wedding flowers! To a florist, your vision and style was an absolute dream! Perfect in every way! Thanks for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 April K

I couldn't have been happier with Lace & Lilies. They took our vision to another level and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend their awesome team to any bride and groom. Simply amazing!!

2017-10-09T15:10:49 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so very much for the kind words!!!! Your day was a dream and we just loved working with you! We are so excited for the new journey you two are taking together - best wishes from our team to you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! <3

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Joanna Z

Lace and Lilies did absolutely beautiful work. Being so clueless about types of flowers, they were so helpful and patient with me! My bouquets looked lovely and the garland they created for my ceremony backdrop smelled and looked amazing. I can't thank you enough for all of your... Read More efforts!

2017-09-26T11:34:52 Response from the vendor

We absolutely loved working with you! This journey has been truly amazing and a big congrats from our team! We are so glad you enjoyed your flowers and can not wait to see the beautiful photos! Thank you for your kind words, we wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sarah R

There are no words to explain the amazing experience we had with Lace & Lillies for our Summer Colorado Wedding. Not only were the flowers of top quality, they fit our vision perfectly. From our first meeting to the end of the wedding, Lacey was prompt with communication and... Read More comforting advice to put an overwhelmed bride at ease. I even made a request for the bridal party to have a floral comb which they executed flawlessly (and my crown also!). Do yourself a favor and choose Lace & Lillies for your floral needs, you will not be disappointed!

2017-08-14T12:29:51 Response from the vendor

Hey beautiful Sarah!! thank you so much for everything! You two were an absolute dream to work with! You have so much fun together, it is contagious! Congratulations!!!! We loved your floral style - you and the bridesmaids were so stunning!!! HUGS!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Megan W

Lace and Lilies did an amazing job! Not only were our flowers gorgeous and better than we'd imagined, but they went out of their way to help us with other things like decorations and planning. We also used Lacey as our day-of wedding coordinator and I'm so glad we did! She was... Read More beyond helpful and supportive throughout planning, especially the few days leading up to the wedding and of course the day-of the wedding. It was raining the hour leading up to our ceremony but I insisted on still having it outside; she started setting up in the rain without hesitation (and came back inside completely soaked but still had a smile on her face). I would absolutely recommend Lace and Lilies to anyone planning a wedding.

2017-07-25T18:55:41 Response from the vendor

MEGAN!!!!! What a fun journey this all was! Thank you for welcoming us into your planning and your amazing wedding day. We had the most fun each and every time we met and talked - from our first flower consultation to venue walk throughs and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Carlee M

Lace and Lilies was amazing to work with! Upon choosing them for our wedding, we had a great meeting with them beforehand to chat about what we envisioned, our style, and favorite things. They made an awesome Pinterest board for us we could look at as planning continued to... Read More like/add to. As the wedding got closer, they kept in contact with us and were super flexible about any changes we needed to make. As the day arrived, I was so shocked and happy to see the bouquets. They were so beautiful, and went above and beyond what I envisioned. The bouquet they gave me was literally everything I wanted. I had guests coming up to me all night commenting on the flowers and how amazing they were! I wouldn't go anywhere else for wedding day flowers. -Carlee

2017-07-20T11:20:20 Response from the vendor

Carlee!!! You are absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed each and every time we talked with you and mom! The sneak peeks we saw, were amazing - how beautiful you looked!! Congratulations on all the new and exciting things, you are a married woman! YAY!! xo

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Katie R

I can't remember how the stars aligned and I found Lacey & Lisa, but, they helped me create the wedding of my dreams! From our initial planning meeting, I gave the ladies my pinterest idea board, and trusted in their creativity and design mastermind. We not only had the ladies... Read More responsible for florals/decorations, they also helped day of wedding planning. Their team truly made it feel like I was working with some of my best friends as we planned each and every detail of our wedding day. Our special day was flawless, as Lace & Lilies helped us with every detail big and small. My wedding pictures still give me goosebumps! I still love popping in to Lace & Lilies shop and attending workshops when possible. Thank you Lacey & Lisa!

2017-02-27T12:16:55 Response from the vendor

KATIE!!!! Thank you so much for writing us a review - you have been a client that has stayed with us and supported us over time - and we love to see your beautiful face and watch your family grow!! Thank you for believing in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Amy N

I could not be happier with Lace & Lilies for not only their stunning flowers and innovative and memorable arrangements and bouquets for my wedding, but also for providing flawless day-of coordination for my wedding. The coordinators left no detail overlooked and ensured our... Read More wedding day was flawless. This company is run by down-to-earth women who feel more like friends than vendors, and building a relationship with them was a pleasure! Thank you, Lacey, Lisa & team!!!

2017-02-24T14:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so so much for the review and kind words!! We sure did have the best time working alongside you, helping to not only do the flowers but coordinate the day!! We are so excited for you two - and so happy we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kristin W

Lacey and Lisa, who own and operate Lace & Lilies are beyond talented! If you are getting married in or near Colorado, I highly recommend hiring these two beauties. We were absolutely obsessed with how magical they made our wedding. They take time to understand your vision while... Read More providing professional guidance during your consultation. They are consistent with managing your budget and will deliver to your site in a timely manner, making your wedding day, stress-free. Overall, you can count on them pushing their creativity to the limits, leaving your guest wowed by your wedding!!

2017-02-06T12:54:42 Response from the vendor

Your wedding day was out of this world stunning - thank you so much for believing in us to make your vision come to life and for these kind words. We will always oooh and aaah over your photos, what an incredible day! Hugs to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Morgan K

I loved every minute I spent working with Lace and Lilies! They made the process exciting and fun and unforgettable. The team is so creative and I felt inspired each time I left their shop. Each time I look at my wedding photos, I feel so much joy looking at the stunning... Read More floral arrangements they created for my bridal party. I cannot wait to attend more workshops as well in the future!

2017-02-06T12:56:50 Response from the vendor

Can we talk about how fun and creative your wedding ideas were!? We absolutely LOVED working with you and had so much fun getting extra creative! Thank you for the sweet words, we always love to hear things like this! Hugs to you, congratulations!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Ashley M

Lace and Lilies is hands down the best florist in Colorado! I have worked as a wedding photographer here for 8 years and their work is supreme. I had the pleasure of hiring them myself for my own wedding in June 2016 and they did not disappoint! Their take on floral arrangements... Read More is fun, unique, and modern. I loved the fresh floral necklaces they made for my bridesmaids. Not only are they very talented and creative, they are a ton of fun and a joy to work with. Thank you Lace and Lilies!!

2016-12-21T13:00:58 Response from the vendor

Ashley!!! You are amazing - we love working with you as a vendor - but having you as a bride is even better! You are stunning and we loved your happy and bright style! Cheers to you - thank you for sharing the love!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Katie K

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lace and Lilies. Working with Lacey was a dream. I really felt like my ideas were listened to in regards to the feel I was going for the flowers. Lace and Lilies enhanced my vision with knowledge and creativity to put together... Read More amazing flower arrangements and bouquets for the wedding. I always felt like I was in great hands with this team. So fun and easy to work with!

2016-12-13T17:53:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie!! Thank you so much for saying so - the entire process was so much fun with you and your family! We truly loved every second of this journey! Congrats to you - we look forward to watching your future unfold! Hugs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ember P

Chris and I had the pleasure of working with Lace & Lilies for our October 8th wedding. They were incredible! I've worked with them in the past for a styled shoot and was blown away by the level of detail in their work. Then, they surprised us again on our special day with... Read More incredible bouquets, boutonnieres, a doggy flower collar, and garland piece for our arch/head table. Their spunky, positive attitudes were always a breathe of fresh air. Thanks ladies!

2016-10-31T12:58:36 Response from the vendor

STOP! We love you two! Thank you for including us in your day - you two are the perfect couple and we really enjoyed working alongside you! Cheers to a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Cara C

The women at Lace and Lilies are fantastic. They did such an amazing job with our flowers and our day-of coordination. They made this wound up, stressed out bride feel calm and confident! Seriously, every interaction I had with them put me at ease and reminded me to enjoy the... Read More moment! I came in kind of knowing what I wanted, as far as flowers go, and they exceeded my expectations. My flowers were beautiful and they continued to be for at least a week after! Everyone involved in the wedding was so impressed with them and the flowers. I felt totally at ease in their presence, like they were old friends. We had other vendors that were huge headaches, but Lace and Lilies were our saving grace and really made the day!

2016-10-13T18:47:16 Response from the vendor

We just love you - come see us soon!! You were the most fun and exciting Bride and we really were inspired by how creative you were. Your hand-crafted decor was off the hook! Thanks for believing in us and sharing the kind words! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Julie D

They have the most amazing designs. Follow their Instagram and you can see that you can trust them with your big day. I am so happy we used them!

2016-10-08T10:10:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us!! We always love to hear these nice things. Loved working with you - congratulations!!