inspired by flowers

Hip to the scene and all things flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2700 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO (970) 207-4014

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Raquel C

My husband and I were planning our destination wedding in Estes Park that occurred in the midst of our move from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest. We hired a wedding planner, who referred us to three or four other floral vendors, none of which fit my style. I figured the... Read More arrangements they put on their websites were the best they have to show, and by searching online, I was able to narrow down our options to zero, until I found Lacey and Lisa's website. I love flowers. I didn't have the time or desire to have any extra frivolous decor and, needless to say, neither did my husband. We wanted a classic wedding, one in which seeing photos thirty years from now won't evoke feelings of disgust or embarrassment. I picked jewel-toned with lighter colors such as yellow, orange, and peach as our wedding colors in a black tie event. This is mostly where I ruled out every other floral vendor. Their galleries made it seem like it would be difficult to convey the diversity I wanted in our bouquets and centerpieces. Most of their bouquets seemed to be monochromatic with a perfectly dome or cascading shape. I wanted something more wild and full of color. The first image I saw on laceandliliesflowers.com had exactly all of this. The more images I looked at, the more I fell in love. (By the way, I just now saw that my bouquet made it to their website!) Anyway, I emailed Lacey and Lisa, we set up a meeting, and we just clicked. These women are so much fun to talk to and so very sweet. What should've been a fifteen minute Skype chat turned out to be, maybe, 45 minutes of girl talk while working. I told them our budget, what colors I wanted, and left the rest up to their expertise and creativity. I completely trusted them. From that moment on, flower arrangements were the least of our worries. They also understood the restrictions to having a Catholic wedding during Lent. This means minimum floral decorations in the aisle, and none on the altar. Instead of rose petals on the ground, our flower girls handed out colorful flowers to the guests sitting closest to the aisle. It put genuine smiles on everyone's faces. The hanging aisle flowers weren't extravagant, but so beautiful, only professional artists could think of them. The jewel-toned flowers with peach and blush roses looked stunning in the gold vases on the black table cloth at the reception. I loved my bouquet so much, that I am currently having them preserved to cherish forever. Lacey and Lisa are the type of girls you want to be friends with. I follow them on Instagram (really, the only social media I use), I have their email and phone numbers, and wouldn't hesitate to drop by to catch up. Flowers will die, but these two know how to make a lasting impression. P.S. My ONLY regret is not thinking to invite them to break it down on the dance floor at the reception :(

2015-07-20T14:53:10 Response from the vendor

YOU ARE THE BEST! We just started out our wedding season right with you two! We absolutely loved planning right along with you - such a joy to work with and be around. Too bad you two live so far away, but you know our... Read Less Read More

Bride approved

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 susan b

I had a very small garden wedding this past year. I'm a very busy girl and didn't really want to spend loads of time dreaming up every detail of my wedding day. So I told the lovely lace and lilies girls what I had in mind and let them do the dreaming for me. After our intial... Read More meeting they pretty much led the way and came up with stunning arrangments and a one of a kind bouquet and all within my budget! I highly recommend lace and lilies for your wedding or any event for that matter. I have since used their unique arrangments for my business as well. They are a true pleasure to work with!

2013-01-16T13:40:16 Response from the vendor

We are above the clouds about you! AND, look up to you more and more with every move you make. Thanks for always trusting in us to get the job done right. Warmly, Lacey & Lisa

Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Margo A

The flowers could not have been more perfect. Every detail attended to, unique, creative arrangements that blended the setting with the ceremony making for a magical day. They listened to all of the bride's ideas and created a gorgeous backdrop incorporating everything she... Read More wanted and more. A pleasure to work with, professional and a great value. Can't say enough about them. The pictures say it all!

2013-01-15T13:01:51 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! It was so nice to see you yesterday, again. Not only did we have a wonderful time working with you and your beautiful daughter, we now have a long lasting relationship out of this. We look forward to a magical future, and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Katie R

I can't remember how the stars aligned and I found Lacey & Lisa, but, they helped me create the wedding of my dreams! From our initial planning meeting, I gave the ladies my pinterest idea board, and trusted in their creativity and design mastermind. We not only had the ladies... Read More responsible for florals/decorations, they also helped day of wedding planning. Their team truly made it feel like I was working with some of my best friends as we planned each and every detail of our wedding day. Our special day was flawless, as Lace & Lilies helped us with every detail big and small. My wedding pictures still give me goosebumps! I still love popping in to Lace & Lilies shop and attending workshops when possible. Thank you Lacey & Lisa!

2017-02-27T12:16:55 Response from the vendor

KATIE!!!! Thank you so much for writing us a review - you have been a client that has stayed with us and supported us over time - and we love to see your beautiful face and watch your family grow!! Thank you for believing in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Amy N

I could not be happier with Lace & Lilies for not only their stunning flowers and innovative and memorable arrangements and bouquets for my wedding, but also for providing flawless day-of coordination for my wedding. The coordinators left no detail overlooked and ensured our... Read More wedding day was flawless. This company is run by down-to-earth women who feel more like friends than vendors, and building a relationship with them was a pleasure! Thank you, Lacey, Lisa & team!!!

2017-02-24T14:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so so much for the review and kind words!! We sure did have the best time working alongside you, helping to not only do the flowers but coordinate the day!! We are so excited for you two - and so happy we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kristin W

Lacey and Lisa, who own and operate Lace & Lilies are beyond talented! If you are getting married in or near Colorado, I highly recommend hiring these two beauties. We were absolutely obsessed with how magical they made our wedding. They take time to understand your vision while... Read More providing professional guidance during your consultation. They are consistent with managing your budget and will deliver to your site in a timely manner, making your wedding day, stress-free. Overall, you can count on them pushing their creativity to the limits, leaving your guest wowed by your wedding!!

2017-02-06T12:54:42 Response from the vendor

Your wedding day was out of this world stunning - thank you so much for believing in us to make your vision come to life and for these kind words. We will always oooh and aaah over your photos, what an incredible day! Hugs to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Morgan K

I loved every minute I spent working with Lace and Lilies! They made the process exciting and fun and unforgettable. The team is so creative and I felt inspired each time I left their shop. Each time I look at my wedding photos, I feel so much joy looking at the stunning... Read More floral arrangements they created for my bridal party. I cannot wait to attend more workshops as well in the future!

2017-02-06T12:56:50 Response from the vendor

Can we talk about how fun and creative your wedding ideas were!? We absolutely LOVED working with you and had so much fun getting extra creative! Thank you for the sweet words, we always love to hear things like this! Hugs to you, congratulations!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Ashley M

Lace and Lilies is hands down the best florist in Colorado! I have worked as a wedding photographer here for 8 years and their work is supreme. I had the pleasure of hiring them myself for my own wedding in June 2016 and they did not disappoint! Their take on floral arrangements... Read More is fun, unique, and modern. I loved the fresh floral necklaces they made for my bridesmaids. Not only are they very talented and creative, they are a ton of fun and a joy to work with. Thank you Lace and Lilies!!

2016-12-21T13:00:58 Response from the vendor

Ashley!!! You are amazing - we love working with you as a vendor - but having you as a bride is even better! You are stunning and we loved your happy and bright style! Cheers to you - thank you for sharing the love!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Katie K

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lace and Lilies. Working with Lacey was a dream. I really felt like my ideas were listened to in regards to the feel I was going for the flowers. Lace and Lilies enhanced my vision with knowledge and creativity to put together... Read More amazing flower arrangements and bouquets for the wedding. I always felt like I was in great hands with this team. So fun and easy to work with!

2016-12-13T17:53:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie!! Thank you so much for saying so - the entire process was so much fun with you and your family! We truly loved every second of this journey! Congrats to you - we look forward to watching your future unfold! Hugs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ember P

Chris and I had the pleasure of working with Lace & Lilies for our October 8th wedding. They were incredible! I've worked with them in the past for a styled shoot and was blown away by the level of detail in their work. Then, they surprised us again on our special day with... Read More incredible bouquets, boutonnieres, a doggy flower collar, and garland piece for our arch/head table. Their spunky, positive attitudes were always a breathe of fresh air. Thanks ladies!

2016-10-31T12:58:36 Response from the vendor

STOP! We love you two! Thank you for including us in your day - you two are the perfect couple and we really enjoyed working alongside you! Cheers to a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Cara C

The women at Lace and Lilies are fantastic. They did such an amazing job with our flowers and our day-of coordination. They made this wound up, stressed out bride feel calm and confident! Seriously, every interaction I had with them put me at ease and reminded me to enjoy the... Read More moment! I came in kind of knowing what I wanted, as far as flowers go, and they exceeded my expectations. My flowers were beautiful and they continued to be for at least a week after! Everyone involved in the wedding was so impressed with them and the flowers. I felt totally at ease in their presence, like they were old friends. We had other vendors that were huge headaches, but Lace and Lilies were our saving grace and really made the day!

2016-10-13T18:47:16 Response from the vendor

We just love you - come see us soon!! You were the most fun and exciting Bride and we really were inspired by how creative you were. Your hand-crafted decor was off the hook! Thanks for believing in us and sharing the kind words! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Julie D

They have the most amazing designs. Follow their Instagram and you can see that you can trust them with your big day. I am so happy we used them!

2016-10-08T10:10:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us!! We always love to hear these nice things. Loved working with you - congratulations!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jimikaye B

Lace and Lilies did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I described my ideal bouquet as a Colorado sunrise and they delivered absolutely gorgeous flowers! Not only were they gorgeous, but they lasted several days, which was very important because our wedding was four hours... Read More from Fort Collins and we had to drive the flowers up two days before the wedding. They were also very proactive in contacting me and keeping me up-to-date regarding planning for the wedding. They were the only wedding vendor who reached out to me and it relieved so much stress. They are very enjoyable to work with and I would highly recommend them!

2016-09-29T12:46:38 Response from the vendor

Everyone loves a good Colorado sunrise!!!! We just loved working with you and we appreciate the kind words - it is so important for our future clients to hear these lovely words!! Cheers to you and a lifetime of love. You were so stunning on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Clancey W

I had the pleasure of working with the ladies at Lace and Lilies for my wedding in July 2016. They were always very helpful, timely, and organized. I also loved that they set up a Pinterest board for my wedding that we could both see and add to. Our guests were floored at the... Read More floral design and I can't help but drool whenever I look at my wedding photos (we are still getting complements on them 3 months later) We couldn't have asked for anything better. The service was great, the price was affordable too! They did a wonderful job with the pieces I had asked for and even contributed a few extra little pretties. Overall, they did a fabulous job! Highly recommend!

2016-09-20T11:44:49 Response from the vendor

Clancey! Our studio is so quiet with out you around! We really enjoyed doing the florals for your wedding but more importantly becoming friends!! Thank you for the kind words, we are looking forward to many more collaborations in the future!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sabrina H

Lace and Lilies made me feel so welcomed on such short notice! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. It was worth every penny. Beautiful work!

2016-09-19T13:35:58 Response from the vendor

You are the absolutely sweetest Bride ever!! We truly loved working with you and are so glad to hear your kind words!! Thanks for everything, it was a wonderful journey!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tammy R

Other than a very basic idea of what we wanted, our flowers were completely left up to Lace and Lilies to choose and arrange. They did a beautiful job. I wish I would have kept them all, but I'll always remember how lovely everything looked on our wedding day.

2016-09-16T10:52:00 Response from the vendor

Aw, that is so sweet of you to say!!! Thank you for the kind words, and congratulations to you two on a lifetime of love!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rachel H

Lace and Lilies did a wonderful job on my bouquet and flower crowns for my vow renewal! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Their flowers truly made my day and all of the women behind Lace and Lilies truly are the most kind people you will ever meet. I love you guys and... Read More thank you again for giving me the most beautiful flowers on my special day! I'll be back more flower crowns and flowers in the future!

2016-09-15T17:13:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you a million times over for believing in us! We just loved working with you and will cherish the photos of your perfect little family always!! Cheers to you and a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jess H

Literally was blown away at the custom, unique, and Pinteresty feel of my bouquet. Great pricing, quality work, and the ladies are THE BEST!!!!

2016-09-15T17:15:23 Response from the vendor

We just loved working with you - a fellow midwestern girl! Thanks for taking the time to spread the love - we appreciate that so much!! CONGRATS TO YOU! <3

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Nadia J

Lace and Lilies did an incredible job! The flowers were rich in color and simply gorgeous; I could not of imagined anything more beautiful. I wanted my wedding to have a romance in the woods feel and they nailed it on the head exactly in addition to adding some creative ideas... Read More for decorations! Not only were they absolutely amazing, but they are incredibly organized and worked with my budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2016-09-14T16:59:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying such nice things, we LOVED working with you on your gorgeous day!!! What else could we ask for in a couple, perfect in every way! Cheers to you and a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Erin V

Working with Lace & Lilies was exceptional. Their passion radiates out of them and shines through in their work! These ladies were so much fun to work with from the very start and made the process super easy. Communication was detailed, clear and always quick. As a laid back... Read More girl, planning a small mountaintop ceremony, I only had a loose idea of what I wanted. They used their artistic vision to capture my ideas and create a beautiful bouquet (boutonniere and hair pieces) that looked stunning in our photographs. I had one crazy request that I was absolutely set on, but apprehensive of asking a florist: a cat collar for our proposal kitten turned flower-girl. They immediately loved and embraced this odd request with excitement and enthusiasm. It too, was purrfect! These ladies made the whole process fun and completely stress free. We were beyond pleased with putting our trust in this great team. Their work is stunning & unique. I wholeheartedly recommend Lace & Lilies to any bride.

2016-08-15T11:56:11 Response from the vendor

ERIN! Thank you so much for your sweet words, we absolutely loved working with you from start to finish, and we loved your vision for your flowers (especially the cat collar for Quandry Q Lotus Lady, the famous insta kitty! ;) We wish all 3... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Emily M

These ladies were fantastic!! We just got married in June and hired them to do our flowers. They were very nice and very flexible with scheduling. They listened to everything I needed and wanted. They were awesome with communicating and I never felt like they left me hanging.... Read More The flowers were AMAZING! So glad I have pictures, because I never wanted the flowers to die. Sadly, like all flowers, they did. I can't recommend them enough!

2016-08-10T09:03:48 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, and thank you for the kind words! We love that you chose to get married on your own property, this just makes all the details so special and true to the two of you! Cheers to a lifetime of love -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Lace and Lilies did such a spectacular job with our flowers, I was just in awe of their beauty when I arrived at the reception, it was like they were inside my head and could see exactly what I wanted. Plus the girls were so nice and enthusiastic to work with, I can not... Read More recommend them enough!

2016-08-09T11:08:25 Response from the vendor

Congratulations you two! What a fun and colorful journey! Thanks for taking the time to say so!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Katie B

If you have lots of money to spend on flowers, this vendor is a great place to check out! Julia was super friendly and really has a passion to help out her customers! They also make very nice flowers!! However, if you are like me and have a limited budget, definitely pass....... Read More They will not work with you on the size of the bouquets or the cost.

2016-05-16T16:49:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We agree Julia is a wonderful asset to our team, we are so fortunate to have such passionate and creative people on board! Since we are a specialty floral design studio, there are many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Lydia L

I was planning on wearing white--I didn't want my flowers to be. Lacey and Lisa listened patiently, thoughtfully, and thoroughly to what I was imagining for our wedding, and came through with exactly what I wanted. And they made my life easier during the planning process. What... Read More more could you want? From the first meeting I had with this dynamite pair, I felt it was a good fit. They asked good questions, were organized in both their planning and communication (the value of which cannot be overstated), are classy and stylish but unpretentious, they fit themselves into my workflow, thoroughly respected and acknowledged the stress and emotional significance of the event...the list goes on. Spend more time deciding where you're going to leave your future MiL while you meet with vendors. Spend less deciding on a florist and just go with Lace and Lillies. There's no reason not to.

2016-03-09T12:22:42 Response from the vendor

From day one, you have been so elegant with your words!! We just have loved getting to know the two of you - and hope our paths cross again soon! Thank you for letting us share in your day - we are so excited for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 anne f

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lace & Lilies! The women at Lace & Lilies made me feel so welcome from the very first time I met with them at their beautiful studio. They have such a great energy about them. I didn't have a solidified idea of how I wanted our wedding... Read More flowers to look at first, but they were full of fabulous ideas and after meeting with them I felt inspired! They were so easy to work with - always prompt in responding, flexible with idea changes along the way, and incredibly innovative with their arrangements! I knew our flowers would be amazing, but I was absolutely in awe when I saw the bouquets and arrangements on our wedding day! I weddNeedless to say, I highly recommend working with Lace & Lilies and have recommended them to all our friends and family!

2016-03-09T12:23:52 Response from the vendor

You are the best!!! Thank you for taking the time to spread the love - we appreciate these kind words so much. We just loved every last detail about your day, especially the two of you! Cheers to a lifetime of love <3