Everything but the Dress!

You are cordially invited to come fall in love all over again with metro Detroit's largest & most unique bridal accessory boutique. Veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, flower girl dresses, invites, gifts & much more. We enjoy helping you find all the little pieces that make your big day special!

Flower Girl Dresses

1885 E. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI

Accessories Heavean!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Ashley V

If you can't find what you want here for your accessories you're in trouble!nit was wonderful and the owners were very helpful in helping me complete my look!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Cheryl H

There aren't words to describe how incredible and helpful Riva and her staff are! Riva helped us pick out the perfect invitation with our own little twist on it. She also helped us with our programs and seating chart keeping our overall theme apparent in each item. Riva's... Read More vision is stunning and it shows in all of the products she offers.

Amazing Selection of Jewelry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Ashley K

Lace is a great place to go to no matter what you're looking for in your wedding. They truly have it all! I picked out jewelry for myself, a bracelet in particular and it was stunning. I received compliments all night long and the best part is it was reasonably priced. My... Read More bridesmaid picked out earring from here as we'll and they all looked beautiful. Best part about this place is the customer service, the ladies that work here are great! So nice and helpful, they truly love what they do!

2012-10-28T21:51:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate it and we appreciate your business. Glad we could help and we do love what we do =) Riva

I was so happy a friend recommended this place!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jessica H

Riva was amazing at helping me from start to finish with invitations, formatting, etiquette questions, menu cards, place cards, seating charts, etc. This shop's subtitle is everything, but the dress and it truly is...I couldn't find wedding jewelry and Riva was phenomenal at... Read More picking out what I was describing! She also helped me with all of the last minute stressful, annoying tasks, i.e. finding a card holder, cake knives, champagne flutes, a personalized sign for my ring bearer to carry, and more. This is seriously such an amazing one-stop-shop!

Bling Bling!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Crystal

This place is a brides dream, everything but the dress. I bought all of my bridesmaids jewelry and my jewelry from here. They have such beautiful pieces. They have unity candles and cake toppers, flower girls dresses, garters, "bride" tanks and robes and can even make custom... Read More signs for the ring bearer to carry at church...so cute!!

Wedding Jewelry

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Melissa S

Loved the jewelry for my wedding day! Lace has a great collection and lots to choose from.

Many Options

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Mark B

Lots of options with a great price