Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums

692 Lemon Drop Rd, Ebensburg, PA (814) 285-7175

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alex S

LOTL was amazing. We were so lucky to book Stephanie, only a month before our event and could not be happier with the results. The touched-up and raw photos are stunning. We didn't employ a planner for our event and really appreciate how Stephanie took the initiative to make... Read More sure we got all of our intended photos. She was masterful in wrangling friends and family into group shots, working to make everyone feel comfortable and look their best. Admittedly, I was skeptical of the cost of a wedding photographer, but our families talked us into it and given the results, it was worth every cent. These are photos we will cherish for a lifetime. I would hire her again in heartbeat and cannot say enough good things about Lady of the Lens.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Rebecca M

I am in love with LOTL! My new husband better watch out! :P Being a photographer myself, and getting a degree in photography, I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I also got so many compliments on the day of my wedding, as well as the weeks to follow about how... Read More amazing Steph is. She is so great to work with and is seriously with you every step of the way. She really helped us with a lot.. down to how to cut our cake, because.. well.. it's not like we've ever cut a wedding cake for pictures before and she literally took us through how to do it before that event in the night. I must say, that I am extremely picky when it comes to photography. I looked through vendor after vendor and even though there were some nice options, I really felt that the skill and execution was nothing compared to LOTL and I was completely right. You will never regret picking her as your photographer and you will have amazing photographs to remember your day for the rest of your life. It is definitely worth every penny! My sister-in-law is now going to go to her for her baby's first birthday photos and I will definitely be using her for my future family as well. Just stop looking and go with LOTL!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Alexis H

Lady of the Lens is a great photographer and I am very happy with my wedding pictures. I do feel like she didn't care to put as much effort in to our pictures because we only had the base package. She left my wedding VERY early in the reception and made sure my DJ did all the... Read More special dances early so she could leave. People did tell me she attended another reception that evening. That is very disappointing, considering the base package was $2,500. I actually had to have other people take pictures for me since she left. She does know what she is doing and takes great photos. I was just a little disappointed. My wedding was in 2014 so hopefully she values every customer now.

2017-05-26T15:27:53 Response from the vendor

This review makes my heart hurt as a photographer that LOVES all of her clients! To say that I ever put a price tag on my clients is very false. First, my packages are set up in a way that clients can upgrade at anytime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alisa R

THEE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER! Stephanie was so wonderful, full of energy, rolled along with any ideas I had and put in her own time and energy to ADD to those ideas. When we had our WOW engagement session construction on her new studio was nearing an end and so I was lucky enough to... Read More get ready in her beautiful studio come our wedding day. It was such a great experience. We're lucky to live in the same area as Stephanie. On the evening of our WOW engagement session she even loaded my husband and I up into her side by side and drove us to her families property where there is an airplane hanger that my husbands grandpa used to store his airplane. My husband was over the moon! She took all the extra care to make sure we had that experience once we got to talking about the property and made is so very personal for us. The nostalgia for that particular location was priceless. Thanks for everything Stephanie! Mark and Alisa

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Andrea B

Lady of the Lens provided a very professional experience during the wedding day and captured the day perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 SD E

Overall very good. A little confusion up front during the engagement session (i.e. bringing your own lighting assistant) which was promptly correctly by Stephanie. During the wedding day Stephanie and her staff were wonderful and we are very happy with the preview photos so far.... Read More Would recommend LOL photography to others.

2016-11-17T12:51:51 Response from the vendor

Note to potential clients - I do not make clients bring their own lighting assistant. This was a special circumstance in which I was 9.5 months pregnant. This is not a standard practice for engagements as I carry my own equipment.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Christina C

Steph was amazing! She is so creatively talented, and so easy to work with! She truly cares about her clients and puts so much time into the photos/scenery/props/etc. can't wait to see our wedding photos! You're missing out if you find someone else!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mark F

Lady of the Lens went above and beyond. She was professional and great to work with. We got all the poses we wanted and more.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Justin K

LOTL Photography was fantastic to work with and the pictures we received were absolutely amazing!! Not to mention we received the pictures very quickly after the wedding. We were expecting a much longer turn around time before we actually received them but to our surprise... Read More Stephanie surprised us (once again). Stephanie also went out of her way to make sure we got the pictures we truly wanted. She even made a weekend trip to DC to shoot our engagement pictures!! Stephanie and her team did everything to make us feel relaxed and comfortable all the way through our big day. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us. We will certainly be relying on LOTL photography for ALL of our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Megan K

Lady of the Lens is wonderful to work with. Does a wonderful job :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Stephanie was extraordinary-- I could not have asked for better! She made me feel completely comfortable and at ease throughout the day, got every single shot that I wanted and her pictures were so artistic and well thought-out. She truly made our pictures so magical. Throughout... Read More the entire process, she was very responsive, communicative and personal. She was such a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Victoria P

LOTL, Simply wonderful! My fiance and I are not a "very serious" couple. Any one who knows us always see's us laughing, LOTL not only captured us in our laughing moment, but made us so comfortable! We did our engagement session with her, and can not wait until we share the big... Read More day with LOTL and team! She is very detailed oriented and really listens when you say what you are looking for. She goes above and beyond, truly more than what any other photographer would even think about. Shots from her second shooter were even amazing! We had images in little less than 2 weeks! It was amazing to have such a quick turn around! Stephanie is the best, hands down! Your a fool if you don't hire her!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Samantha S

Best wedding pictures I have ever seen! I am so pleased with them! If you are looking for a photographer who is easy to work with and takes great pictures, I highly suggest Lady of the Lens Photography. Worth every penny and very easy to work it. She told me I would receive my... Read More pictures in two weeks after my wedding and sure enough, I did!

City Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Our wedding was in Philly and they were great dealing with busy city traffic. She was extremely professional and very well organized. The pictures came out great and was very accessible with any questions. She also did our engagement photos which came out perfect.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Nicole C

Stephanie and her team at lady of the lens photography are simply the BEST at what they do! From day one we knew that we were making the right choice by choosing her for our wedding photography. Great communication, super easy to work with and above all, amazing wedding photos!... Read More I compliments I received are endless and I will cherish them for years to come. Stephanie did our engagement photos and I knew we had to have her for our wedding! I can't wait to use her in the future for anniversary and maternity photos!

LOTL is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

From our engagement session to our wedding day I was never disappointed by her work. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She communicated very well with me throughout the entire process by email and she called me once we had an outline of the wedding day to discuss... Read More details. I've received soooooo many compliments on my photos it's unreal. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone. She's wonderful!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 ashley k

The best decision I made when it came to my wedding (other than the Man I was marrying) was hiring Stephanie as our photographer! She was wonderful at getting back to me and even helped find two perfect locations to get our engagement and wedding pictures! Hire Stephanie at... Read More lady of the lens you won't go wrong!

Yay, Lady of the Lens!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 David R

My wife scoured through many photographers and finally picked Lady of the Lens. I hate taking pictures with a passion. But Stephanie made it fast, easy, and painless! She was easy to get along with and made the process go smoothly. I actually had a lot of fun throughout the... Read More photo session! I'd hire her again for my next wedding!

July wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ashley O

Great to work with! I had 3 photographers at my wedding. They captured all of the special moments!

Review of Lady of the Lens Photography

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Great vendor! The main photographer, Stephanie, did both of our engagement and wedding photos. She was very easy to work with and personable. Her time-table for having the photos back to us was really fast! She is very organized and efficient. She is willing to answer any... Read More questions and easy to communicate with via calls/text or email. Her support staff were also very helpful and personable as well. We greatly appreciated her ability to work with us on our special day!

Exceptional Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 David R

While planning our wedding, a lot of people told us that their biggest regret was not investing in good photography for their big day. Also, I am a very visual person and can be picky at times. This is why I did my research and discovered Stephanie. She captured our wedding... Read More perfectly. She is incredibly skilled and talented at what she does. Her creativity and flexibility completely exceeded our expectations. Her photos are complete works of art. I had such a hard time deciding which photos to frame and enlarge because I had an endless number of favorites ("wow" pictures I call them). Not to mention, her base package is such a great deal. We had a catholic ceremony on one day and an outdoor nuptial blessing and reception the next day (2 days of festivities). Stephanie was there for ALL of it. She put in so much time and hard work for us. She was extremely pleasant to work with the entire time. My husband and I had no idea how to pose or what to do for our photos, but she was able to guide us and capture so many beautiful moments and natural looking poses. During the reception, I hardly even noticed that her and her second shooter were there, yet they captured everything! In my opinion, that is the perfect kind of photographer. I have received so many compliments on how well the photos turned out. I was also very impressed with her ability to edit any imperfections in the photos! I would highly recommend Stephanie to anyone. She has the experience that you want and need on your wedding day!

August Wedding

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Lady of the Lens, specifically Stephanie Strittmatter and her assistants, were professional and attentive. She shared photos and experiences in our initial consultation, and so far has delivered on all that we requested. We gave her license to use her artistry, and also gave... Read More her specific tasks - the final photos appear to be a great blend of both. She was efficient but kind with family as she tried to get every shot we requested. I highly recommend this photographer.

Awesome Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Adrienne D

Lady of the Lens was really fun and easy to work with! Stephanie was able to meet the needs of my special day, travel, and go beyond to get the best photos. Her artistic approach allows her to capture awesome pictures! Thanks for a really great day!

Five Star for sure!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Olivia D

Stephanie was great to work with on our big day. She was very relaxed and had a lot of fun with our wedding party which in turn made me more calm throughout the day. Everything I asked for, Stephanie did. Her second shooter was equally as amazing. I would recommend her hands... Read More down!

AMAZING Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Nicole K

For our wedding, one of my highest priorities was to have a great photographer. I wanted someone who could deliver everything that I wanted, and I wasn’t willing to sacrifice anything for our photographs. I did a lot of research and selected Lady of the Lens Photography.... Read More Stephanie really stood out to me, and was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. Not only did she meet all of my criteria, she completely exceeded my expectations. She was absolutely wonderful and our photographs are AMAZING! I wanted a photographer that had a unique style. Stephanie has a background in photojournalism, and her photos are unlike most that I’ve seen. We wanted some formal posed shots, but she captured most of our photos spontaneously. When viewing our photos, it really is like reading a story, and reliving every moment of that day. Unfortunately, a lot of our wedding guests got stuck in traffic coming to our wedding, and they missed our ceremony. Luckily, Stephanie took such great shots and was able to capture every special moment. When these guests viewed our ceremony photos, they were so pleased because they were able to experience those moments like they had actually been there. Stephanie had the amazing ability to capture the feeling, romance and emotion of our wedding in our photos. Shooting in the photojournalistic style required her to have excellent timing and a good eye for lighting and composition. Stephanie had great attention for detail and was extremely creative. I was also very impressed with her editing skills. The quality of our retouched photos is absolutely flawless. Lady of the Lens was surprisingly affordable. Compared to the other high-end photographers that I considered, Stephanie’s base package price was very inexpensive. She had features added into the price that weren’t offered by her competitors. The base package includes unlimited locations and full day coverage. Stephanie’s base package also includes a lighting assistant and second shooter. The second shooter really made a difference with our photos, and I’m so glad she was there. She was able to capture a lot of shots that would have been missed with only one photographer. I consider myself to be an extremely organized person, and I really appreciated when my wedding vendors were the same way. Stephanie was great in this aspect. She was always prompt to respond to my questions. She emailed me information and guidance around 9 months before our wedding. This gave me plenty of time to review the info and start planning in advance. She sent me suggestions and tips for our photos (many of which I didn’t even think about!). She also sent me forms for our shot list and schedule. Our wedding day was so fast-paced and busy, so it was nice having everything organized and determined beforehand. Stephanie knew EVERYTHING that I wanted for our wedding in advance, so I didn’t have to worry that she would miss something that day. Stephanie is a remarkably talented photographer. She is highly professional and is really good at what she does. She specializes in wedding photography, and her love for weddings really comes through in the photographs. We have a collection of beautiful, unique photos that perfectly capture our special day. I really enjoyed working with Stephanie and it was one of best decisions I made for our wedding. I am so glad that we used Lady of the Lens Photography!!!