Lady of the Lens Photography

Ebensburg, PA

Fresh, High-End Wedding Photography

Lady of the Lens Photography specializes in wedding photography and is a preferred vendor of the Omni Bedford Springs. Stephanie has a younger style plus a dual photographic degree and professional experience that you can trust. Let her passion for photography capture your wedding day!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums

692 Lemon Drop Rd, Ebensburg, PA

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Angela M

I could not have asked for anything more out of Stephanie. I was a photographer for 8 years so my biggest challenge was finding a photographer that understood my ideas. And finding a great photographer was even more of a challenge. I am a very detail oriented person and having... Read More Stephanie as our photographer was the best decision I could have made for our wedding. She listened to everything I asked and went above and beyond my expectations. My bridal party even fell in love with her and kept asking where we found her. I told her to be creative, think and do anything outside the box and she did exactly that. I would not have changed one thing about choosing her and I would highly recommend her.

So Glad I Found Her!! =)

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Shannon M

Stephanie is one of the best out there! I would recommend her to anyone. Our pictures could not have been better. I spent months searching for the perfect person to capture our wedding day and on a whim I ventured out to her studio. It was the best decision I made throughout... Read More my entire wedding! Our pictures were in the middle of the woods and she got the most magical pictures I've ever seen. It was like she could see what I had been envisioning all along! I'm not exagerating at all; she is that DAMN good! She is detail oriented and captures all the romantic and candid moments that you will want to remember forever. Thank you so much Stephanie!!! Look forward to using your photography in the future..... Shannon & Rob

Capturing Moments

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Kelly P

Stephanie, with Lady of the Lens, captured such incredible moments. When scanning through the pictures, it is like we are reliving our wedding all over again. She had everything from traditional shots, fun and creative shots all the way to what I loved the most: the candid... Read More shots of Joe and I, our family and friends. All the moments that my husband and I missed while running around, she captured. They are so beautiful, creative and she was incredibly easy to work with. She listened to me, but still pulled in her professional knowledge and made our day even more magical. Looking back on our pictures, I wouldn't even hesitate to book her again. I couldn't have imagined a better photographer -- so professional AND fun. We will happily use Stephanie again for future photography. If I were you, and you were looking for a photographer, I'd book her...TODAY. Thank you so much, Lady of the Lens! You made our day so, so, special!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Victoria P

LOTL, Simply wonderful! My fiance and I are not a "very serious" couple. Any one who knows us always see's us laughing, LOTL not only captured us in our laughing moment, but made us so comfortable! We did our engagement session with her, and can not wait until we share the big... Read More day with LOTL and team! She is very detailed oriented and really listens when you say what you are looking for. She goes above and beyond, truly more than what any other photographer would even think about. Shots from her second shooter were even amazing! We had images in little less than 2 weeks! It was amazing to have such a quick turn around! Stephanie is the best, hands down! Your a fool if you don't hire her!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Samantha S

Best wedding pictures I have ever seen! I am so pleased with them! If you are looking for a photographer who is easy to work with and takes great pictures, I highly suggest Lady of the Lens Photography. Worth every penny and very easy to work it. She told me I would receive my... Read More pictures in two weeks after my wedding and sure enough, I did!

City Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Our wedding was in Philly and they were great dealing with busy city traffic. She was extremely professional and very well organized. The pictures came out great and was very accessible with any questions. She also did our engagement photos which came out perfect.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Nicole C

Stephanie and her team at lady of the lens photography are simply the BEST at what they do! From day one we knew that we were making the right choice by choosing her for our wedding photography. Great communication, super easy to work with and above all, amazing wedding photos!... Read More I compliments I received are endless and I will cherish them for years to come. Stephanie did our engagement photos and I knew we had to have her for our wedding! I can't wait to use her in the future for anniversary and maternity photos!

LOTL is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

From our engagement session to our wedding day I was never disappointed by her work. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She communicated very well with me throughout the entire process by email and she called me once we had an outline of the wedding day to discuss... Read More details. I've received soooooo many compliments on my photos it's unreal. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone. She's wonderful!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 ashley k

The best decision I made when it came to my wedding (other than the Man I was marrying) was hiring Stephanie as our photographer! She was wonderful at getting back to me and even helped find two perfect locations to get our engagement and wedding pictures! Hire Stephanie at... Read More lady of the lens you won't go wrong!

Yay, Lady of the Lens!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 David R

My wife scoured through many photographers and finally picked Lady of the Lens. I hate taking pictures with a passion. But Stephanie made it fast, easy, and painless! She was easy to get along with and made the process go smoothly. I actually had a lot of fun throughout the... Read More photo session! I'd hire her again for my next wedding!

July wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ashley O

Great to work with! I had 3 photographers at my wedding. They captured all of the special moments!

Review of Lady of the Lens Photography

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Great vendor! The main photographer, Stephanie, did both of our engagement and wedding photos. She was very easy to work with and personable. Her time-table for having the photos back to us was really fast! She is very organized and efficient. She is willing to answer any... Read More questions and easy to communicate with via calls/text or email. Her support staff were also very helpful and personable as well. We greatly appreciated her ability to work with us on our special day!

Exceptional Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 David R

While planning our wedding, a lot of people told us that their biggest regret was not investing in good photography for their big day. Also, I am a very visual person and can be picky at times. This is why I did my research and discovered Stephanie. She captured our wedding... Read More perfectly. She is incredibly skilled and talented at what she does. Her creativity and flexibility completely exceeded our expectations. Her photos are complete works of art. I had such a hard time deciding which photos to frame and enlarge because I had an endless number of favorites ("wow" pictures I call them). Not to mention, her base package is such a great deal. We had a catholic ceremony on one day and an outdoor nuptial blessing and reception the next day (2 days of festivities). Stephanie was there for ALL of it. She put in so much time and hard work for us. She was extremely pleasant to work with the entire time. My husband and I had no idea how to pose or what to do for our photos, but she was able to guide us and capture so many beautiful moments and natural looking poses. During the reception, I hardly even noticed that her and her second shooter were there, yet they captured everything! In my opinion, that is the perfect kind of photographer. I have received so many compliments on how well the photos turned out. I was also very impressed with her ability to edit any imperfections in the photos! I would highly recommend Stephanie to anyone. She has the experience that you want and need on your wedding day!

August Wedding

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Lady of the Lens, specifically Stephanie Strittmatter and her assistants, were professional and attentive. She shared photos and experiences in our initial consultation, and so far has delivered on all that we requested. We gave her license to use her artistry, and also gave... Read More her specific tasks - the final photos appear to be a great blend of both. She was efficient but kind with family as she tried to get every shot we requested. I highly recommend this photographer.

Awesome Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Adrienne D

Lady of the Lens was really fun and easy to work with! Stephanie was able to meet the needs of my special day, travel, and go beyond to get the best photos. Her artistic approach allows her to capture awesome pictures! Thanks for a really great day!

Five Star for sure!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Olivia D

Stephanie was great to work with on our big day. She was very relaxed and had a lot of fun with our wedding party which in turn made me more calm throughout the day. Everything I asked for, Stephanie did. Her second shooter was equally as amazing. I would recommend her hands... Read More down!

AMAZING Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Nicole K

For our wedding, one of my highest priorities was to have a great photographer. I wanted someone who could deliver everything that I wanted, and I wasn’t willing to sacrifice anything for our photographs. I did a lot of research and selected Lady of the Lens Photography.... Read More Stephanie really stood out to me, and was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. Not only did she meet all of my criteria, she completely exceeded my expectations. She was absolutely wonderful and our photographs are AMAZING! I wanted a photographer that had a unique style. Stephanie has a background in photojournalism, and her photos are unlike most that I’ve seen. We wanted some formal posed shots, but she captured most of our photos spontaneously. When viewing our photos, it really is like reading a story, and reliving every moment of that day. Unfortunately, a lot of our wedding guests got stuck in traffic coming to our wedding, and they missed our ceremony. Luckily, Stephanie took such great shots and was able to capture every special moment. When these guests viewed our ceremony photos, they were so pleased because they were able to experience those moments like they had actually been there. Stephanie had the amazing ability to capture the feeling, romance and emotion of our wedding in our photos. Shooting in the photojournalistic style required her to have excellent timing and a good eye for lighting and composition. Stephanie had great attention for detail and was extremely creative. I was also very impressed with her editing skills. The quality of our retouched photos is absolutely flawless. Lady of the Lens was surprisingly affordable. Compared to the other high-end photographers that I considered, Stephanie’s base package price was very inexpensive. She had features added into the price that weren’t offered by her competitors. The base package includes unlimited locations and full day coverage. Stephanie’s base package also includes a lighting assistant and second shooter. The second shooter really made a difference with our photos, and I’m so glad she was there. She was able to capture a lot of shots that would have been missed with only one photographer. I consider myself to be an extremely organized person, and I really appreciated when my wedding vendors were the same way. Stephanie was great in this aspect. She was always prompt to respond to my questions. She emailed me information and guidance around 9 months before our wedding. This gave me plenty of time to review the info and start planning in advance. She sent me suggestions and tips for our photos (many of which I didn’t even think about!). She also sent me forms for our shot list and schedule. Our wedding day was so fast-paced and busy, so it was nice having everything organized and determined beforehand. Stephanie knew EVERYTHING that I wanted for our wedding in advance, so I didn’t have to worry that she would miss something that day. Stephanie is a remarkably talented photographer. She is highly professional and is really good at what she does. She specializes in wedding photography, and her love for weddings really comes through in the photographs. We have a collection of beautiful, unique photos that perfectly capture our special day. I really enjoyed working with Stephanie and it was one of best decisions I made for our wedding. I am so glad that we used Lady of the Lens Photography!!!

Amazing Results

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Allison T

We loved having Lady of the Lens be there to document our special day with us! Stephanie is so professional and made sure to capture each moment of our day. Her work is amazing and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Because of Lady of the Lens, we have such special pictures... Read More of our day that we will treasure forever. Everyone has been so impressed with what we've shown them. Depending on your price range may be on the expensive side, but worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 andrea d

Photography was probably the most important aspect of my wedding day as the pictures last forever so I took it pretty seriously to find the best photographer for the best value around! I did phone interviews with probably 15 photographers in the Pittsburgh area (as I am not from... Read More there so had no guidance at all!) and she stood out to me. She was REAL--not trying to sell anything and really took her time getting to know more about me, my style, and what I was looking for in my wedding day photography. She offers several packages with different price points so you can customize your package to fit your specific needs which was awesome. She was also always really quick to get back to you via email or text and willing to meet as well to discuss anything. We got our engagement pictures with her (as part of the package) and they were AWESOME. She did such a great job and that made me feel even more comfortable with her for the wedding day as everyone loved the pictures (we used them for our save the dates). She was so organized prior to the wedding as well in terms of getting to know the schedule, venue, family members, who is who, what was most important to me, etc and that made me feel very comfortable with her. She arrived on time and prepared wedding day and while we were getting ready she got some great pictures without us girls even noticing! She also helped us out by driving to the location we took pictures at for our first look and she captured that (something I wasn't sold on at first--but my fiance was and I am so glad she was there to catch that intimate moment of us seeing each other for the first time--by far my favorite pictures from the wedding day!). She used the space we had for the wedding pictures (it was raining that day!) and got so many versatile looks from just one spot which was very cool. The pictures from the ceremony were also so great as she captured every genuine moment during the ceremony and the reception pictures were fun. She got the pictures back to us in a timely manner after the wedding and still even answers texts/emails. She is an awesome photographer---very professional, great quality work, great price and she is a great person. I couldn't have picked anyone better to help make our day so special and to help capture memories that will last forever!

Breathtaking beach wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Amanda S

Stephanie and I have been friends for many years and I remember hoping and praying that she would be willing to photograph our wedding knowing that she wouldn't be able to be an "average" guest in attendance. I have admired her work for so long and have loved looking at each and... Read More every shoot that I see of hers because every one is unique. Hearing her agree with excitement to be our wedding photographer made me feel so much more relaxed about our destination wedding! A great photographer was one of the most important things on my list and I knew I had nothing to worry about! Eventhough I knew Stephanie very well, many of the wedding guests did not and could not stop talking about how amazing she was at "running back and forth" to get perfect shots at every angle without being intrusive. She captured absolutely every moment from start to finish, some I didn't even know that she took until we got them back (which provided many laughs)! The bridal party and family continuously commented on her professionalism and calm, fun personality that kept everyone relaxed and laughing. Her talent was evident that day and it shows in each and every photo we received. I am not going to lie, I am a little obsessed with our pictures! Stephanie, with the equally amazing help from Alisha, was able to calm my husband and I's nerves before it was time for our first look. They captured amazing shots of this special moment and we couldn't even tell they were there with us! I highly recommend a first look to any bride and groom looking for a few quiet moments together and wonderful pictures. I had always dreamed of a beach wedding and thanks to Stephanie and Lady of the Lens, we have all of the many, many special moments captured forever. More perfect than I could have dreamed! THANK YOU!!!!! -Amanda and Bryan

Lady of the Lens

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

One word to describe my photography experience, the quality of photos, and Stephanie and her team: perfection. Whatever you want, Stephanie and her team can and will deliver. She makes sure that your wedding day goes smoothly and that she captures every single special... Read More moment. I can truly relive my wedding day every time I look at my wedding photo albums. Stephanie and her team didn't miss a thing. They captured everything I wanted and more. She has the most creative and thoughtful eye. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding photography experience. Thank you to Stephanie and her team for creating tangible memories to last my husband and me a lifetime.

The best photographer!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

Stephanie did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She didn't miss a single moment, and we loved all of our pictures. She was professional, and we were to glad she was able to be the photographer for our wedding.

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Caitlin S

A very professional, organized and helpful photographer. Went above and beyond to give us beautiful wedding photos. I would highly recommend Lady of the Lens!

experienced and extremely knowledgeable

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Caitlyn K

I was an out of town bride and very nervous about choosing vendors without being able to meet with them a few times. Stephanie spoke with me over the phone and through email multiple times to answer all of my questions. She went out of her way to meet with me when I was in... Read More town to discuss some details. Stephanie also helped me immensely with my day of schedule, which was extremely comforting. She also gave small pieces of advice that made the day so much better. She stuck very close to the shot list that I provided and was able to get so many of the shots that I wanted. I couldn't believe I was looking at MY wedding photos when I got them back. During the day, she was so calm while everyone else was feeling nervous about all of the festivities. Her calm demeanor helped me to enjoy our photos and not constantly focus on the time. She also helped us to move along to different events during the day to stay on schedule. During moments that we just weren't sure what to do, she shouted out a few suggestions for poses that turned out to be such great poses! Her experience is so clear and was invaluable on our big day.

She was AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Samantha Jo M

Stephanie was 8 months pregnant while she was shooting the photos of our wedding and she still did an amazing job! Her assistant was great too and our pictured turned out beautiful, I literally love every one of them!! Stephanie did a really great job of making sure she captured... Read More everything we wanted and dealt really well with our insane families. I would absolutely recommend Lady of the Lens!!