Experience, Professionalism, and Personality

LHS produces award winning photography and video for weddings ! In life, there are moments that pass us by, and there are moments that take our breath away. Our goal at Lafayette Hill Studios is to preserve those moments, making them last forever. The vision of our studio is to fulfill the balance between thoroughly capturing every moment of your day artistically and letting you enjoy the magic of your wonderful day without stress. We have disc only packages and we always give you the rights to your photos. Want to add an album later? There is no penalty to come back after your wedding and purchase your album. Our photography services start at $2100 and video services start at $1900.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

651 Germantown Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA Tri-State area (610) 828-1142

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Erica W

Lafayette Hill Studios recently photographed my wedding and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They were fantastic, and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I have only seen a few shots from the wedding but can tell that they did an incredible job!... Read More Ben, Paul and Phil were an absolute pleasure to work with! I cant wait to use them again! THANK YOU

Exellent!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

My wife and I used Lafayette Hill Studios for our wedding this summer and couldn't be happier. Paul and Michelle were very professional and were always thinking of new and creative ideas for photos. You're doing yourself a favor by hiring Lafayette Hill to take care of your... Read More special day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Barry Y

Lafayette Hill Studios gave us the wedding video we actually watch! The trailer online is much fun to share! And they didn't drive us nuts the day of the shoot. Bravo!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Laura C

my husband and I were so very pleased with the photography services provided by Danielle and Timae and video services provided by Jonathan. We were so impressed by both parties. Danielle and Timai were such a joy to work with. They were both energetic, professional, patient,... Read More and excited. You can tell that they absolutely love what they do. I have had multiple family members and guests comment on how wonderful the photographers were at both the ceremony and the reception. During the ceremony I barely noticed they were there—which was a sign of a great photographer! We had a long break in between the ceremony and reception in which we took many pictures. My husband and I have commented to each other about how much fun we had taking pictures on broad street and at city hall. We thought this would be an uncomfortable and tedious task for both us and the wedding party. To our surprise, we thoroughly enjoyed it! The energy and excitement of the team made it so enjoyable for us. Jonathan was just fantastic. About 90% of the time we didn’t even know he was there! He was in the action at all times without being at all intrusive. We can’t wait to see the video! I could go on and on about how fantastic they all are. We have had nothing but pleasant experiences with ever since we met with Michelle. We will certainly recommend LHS to our friends and family (specifically Danielle, Timae and Jonathan!)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Danielle G

We used Lafayette Hill Studios for photography, videography and photographer for a open photobooth. Michele, Jack, Jonathan (video) were amazing. They captured the whole day. It was a long day with lots of guest and they were every where. Traveling around the city and getting... Read More the perfect picture was a breeze for them. They knew what we needed to do to get the picture. We have only seen some and we are in love. We can't wait to see our video and all of the photos. I can't thank Michelle and Jack for capturing moments we will never forget and staying the WHOLE day. We made our own photo booth background but we got another one of the people to take pictures and print them for my guest. So glad we went with them!

2015-07-08T16:25:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting Lafayette Hill Studios with your wedding day memories. We are so happy that you are happy with everything. Jack, Jonathan, and I had so much fun with the two of you and all of your friends and family. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Fun Fun Fun!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nicole B

We booked with lafayette Hill Studios and had two photographers. Our wedding day was a LONG day! Michelle and Adam never skipped a beat! they where soooo much fun! They had alot of creativity and took ideas and make you feel comfortable and have fun like as if they are apart... Read More of your whole group. you can tell they LOVE what they do! when they get a perfect shot they are like kids in a candy store! I would highly recomend! and will use them for all of my events!

Excellent Service, Easy to Work With, Beautiful Video

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

Lafayette Hill Studios is a family-run business with a lot of experience shooting weddings and other celebrations. From the beginning, I enjoyed working with them. There was no "sales pitch" or pressure. They listened to my needs and understood the parameters of my wedding. When... Read More I first started planning my day, I didn't include a videographer in my budget. I thought I couldn't afford that crisp, cinematic look that I had seen in some videos. But Lafayette Hill Studios presented affordable options with excellent service. I met with Ben Yoblick, who is the opposite of a salesman. He's a very genuine, professional person who spent time with me and my fiance when we had our first appointment. He didn't push any particular package and he worked with my budget, which I appreciated. He took into account every detail, all the moments I wanted captured, and the look and feel of the video that I wanted -- even the exact music. We met a couple times before the wedding day, and in between he was always responsive to my emails and calls. Some vendors take your order and you won't hear from them until the wedding day. Not Lafayette Hill Studios. I felt very confident that I was working with professionals who would deliver. On the wedding day, my videographer was Jack H. He was a very nice, non-intrusive guy. I would encourage all brides to think about who they hire for video, because, like the photographer, the videographer will be with you pretty much ALL day. Jack was great to work with, and he beautifully captured the essence of the wedding. He didn't make us do anything corny or that we didn't want to do. He got every detail that I wanted included in the video. Once the wedding was over, there wasn't a long turnaround time to get the final product. I've given copies to most of my family and wedding party and they love the video. I would highly recommend Lafayette Hill Studios to anyone!

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Gina R

I picked the package to have two. Both ladies were very nice and energetic. They clearly knew what they were doing and got a lot of really nice pictures. Even made sure to catch the sunset in the background despite all the clouds.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Lauren F

Lafayette Hill Studios did the pictures and video for my wedding. I haven't seen the video yet, but the pictures are amazing!! They were expensive, but worth every penny. I've only seen about 200 of the over 3000 pictures taken at my wedding. I can't wait to see the rest!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2010 Sheryl M

same as video

Benjamin Yoblick

I lead the most passionate and skilled team of Photographers and videographers in the Tri-State area! We understand the need for balance between getting ALL the family portraits and catching the artistic candid photographs. We are a family business doing this over 30 years and while we have the traditional skills covered, we are constantly innovating and pushing the envelope with artistic photography and videography.