Laguna Grill and Rum Bar

Brigantine, NJ

Our island setting...For your perfect day

If you are looking for a laid-back beach wedding with the reception a few short steps away along with the advantage of a wide array of activities and accommodations for your guests, then we are the venue for you. We have a beautiful beach front location, ocean breezes, palm trees, great food, and excellent service. We offer beach weddings with reception and overnight accommodations in one convenient location. Laguna Grill is an easy drive from anywhere in the Tri-State area via Atlantic City Expressway or Route 30 and is just five minutes from Borgata, Harrah’s and Golden Nugget Casino. Call Christine Bruno @ 609-457-1086

Waterfront, Beach, Restaurant

Food + Catering

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1400 Ocean Ave, Brigantine, NJ (609) 266-7731

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Shelby W

We had a wonderful wedding at Laguna. Chris, the event coordinator, was extremely helpful and was always punctual and diligent with responses (whether via email or phone) and during the coordination before and during the wedding day. Food and drinks were amazing. The staff... Read More were friendly, fun, and we're a great time as also confirmed by our guests. Many guests even told us, "it was the best wedding" they had ever been to. Its a great venue if you are looking for a cold drink and your feet in the sand. Very flexible as well. Perfect for our relaxed, party vibe beach wedding.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Melissa C

I can not give Laguna and Christine Bruno enough stars. Despite it being a rainy day, I had the most beautiful wedding. We got married on the bandstand. Christine decorated the venue exactly as I had imagined it in my head, even my husband was amazed at what she did with the... Read More room. The food was amazing!! People can not stop raving to us about how fabulous our wedding was, friends asks us to get married again so we can do it all over again! Everyone love the fact that you get married on the beach, take two steps to the venue and then can walk right to hotel, its incredibly convenient for your guests. While I can't stop raving about how fabulous my wedding was, the best part was that for a New Jersey Beach front wedding, it as extremely affordable!! Like I said, I just can't give the venue, Christine, and the staff enough stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Maureen C

Laguna Grill was a perfect place for our wedding reception. The deck is right on the beach, which was exactly what we wanted. It allowed us to give our wedding guests a feel for what we love most about Brigantine. The staff was accommodating to changes in our plans and the day... Read More itself went off without a hitch. Everyone who attended commented on how delicious the food was - especially the crab cakes. I would not hesitate to recommend the venue to other friends of family looking for a place to host a beach wedding or corporate event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Laguna made our wedding dreams come true, Chris was great with working with us on all our ideas and customizing our menu. The staff was friendly and on top of everything. Friends and family area still talking about how great the crab cakes were 4 months later.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leah H

Laguna Grill & Rum Bar brought my wedding dreams to life. They allowed me to "Build A Wedding" and depending upon my budget I could have as little as we wanted or everything! Whatever our imagination could think of. He wanted a chocolate fountain and I had a raw seafood tower!... Read More Oh and did I mention it was on the beach by the ocean! The owners and staff were all very invested in our wedding and the wedding coordinator was always available either through email or text. Laguna Grill & Rum Bar is attached to a hotel that offered group packages so our out of town guests And musicians could all stay! They also supplied a great vendor list and recommended a perfect chapel just up the street although they do preform beach ceremonies has we wAnted! The food wA so good/the layout was perfect/the bartenders were dressed up and so were the servers /the lighting magical. It was top knot just and classy. Laguna Grill and Rum Bar is the best place for a wedding reception for every type of marriage/age/gender/race/& budget friendly. Xoxox thank you again and we hope others are able to creAte with Laguna Grill and Rum Bar locates in the hidden gem of the Jersey Shore, Brigantine Nj, USA. Xo Mrs. Holcombe.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Edward C

I have been in the hospitality business for over 30 years. The Laguna Grill and Rum bar was by far THE BEST to have our wedding reception!!! The staff, the food, the venue,the owners were over the top with paying attention to every detail!! They made our wedding day something... Read More that my wife and I and our guests will remember for the rest of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mandy D

Laguna was absolutely the perfect venue for a relaxed beach wedding. All the little details came together better than I could have ever imagined. I’m still getting compliments on how everything looked and the food! Laguna’s food is some of the best wedding food I have ever had!... Read More The staff was awesome and they made sure to make the day run as smoothly as possible. Thank you again for a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

Stunning backround for the ceremony on the beach. The room looked beautiful. The service staff was very professional. The food was excellent. We visit this bar every summer on vacation because it is so fun! I never knew it would be a excellent place for a wedding. I highly... Read More recommend it to any bride who wants a beach wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 JiSoo T

I am not sure where to begin! I have been to many weddings where the reception was held at a country club or an inside venue. For my wedding I really wanted something unique & Laguna was just the place I wanted to celebrate love with my family & friends. The weather was perfect... Read More for our outside reception by the beach. All my guests enjoyed the beautiful ambience (palm trees🌴& lights), delicious food and the dance floor! I couldn't have done it without Chris' help, she was very attentive from begin to end. It is very relieving when you have help from someone with high wedding experience, it makes planning way less stressful. So thankful for Chris & the Laguna staff for making my special day the Best Day Ever! I wish I could rewind and live that day over again, I am just smiling thinking about it! xo

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Karen H

We were married 6/23/17 on the beach at Laguna, followed by reception inside Laguna. Chris Bruno & staff gave us a ceremony and reception that exceeded our expectations, even if the weather wasn't always cooperative. Food was outstanding, especially the crabcakes which everyone... Read More is still raving about.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kiera Z

My husband and I got married at Laguna on 6/16/17 and it was perfecr. Christine and staff were amazing and so accommodating. Christine was always in contact with us for anything that we needed whenever. At the reception everything was beautiful and the food was delicious.... Read More People are still talking about the apps and the steaks! Thank you Laguna. It was an epic wedding that we will never forget !

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kimmy G

I got married on 6/3/2017 and I couldn’t possibly give Laguna Grill (and by association, Christine Bruno) a higher recommendation. From the beginning of the process to the event itself, I am beyond happy with my experience with this venue. Christine Bruno was extremely... Read More accommodating, had an answer to every question and made sure that every detail of our vision was possible and eventually came true. When the day of the event finally came, it was exactly as I had imagined it to be and it all went off without a hitch because of Christine and the amazing staff at Laguna. All throughout the event, I heard repeatedly “this was the best wedding that we’ve ever been to”, “this is the most relaxed and fun wedding ever” and “I have never had a meal this delicious at a wedding before”. Suffice it to say, Laguna was an absolute hit and I thank Christine and the Laguna staff for making my big day “the best wedding ever.” 

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 lisa m

We loved our wedding at Laguna Grill! Thanks to Chris and their amazing staff, our day was perfect. Chris worked with us and helped us with every little detail. Laguna is a great place for a wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Barbara F

Christine of Laguna made this place special. From the first meeting to the ceremony and reception she was cordial and friendly. Very accommodating, very patient woman. The staff that assisted Christine were also smiling and enjoying their evening of making our evening... Read More special. Our wedding was to be on the beach but unfortunately weather kept us inside. I planned ahead just in case and glad I did. I had my own tropical plants to bring in and Christine was so very happy to help us in any way to make this work for the families. While it was inside, the beach is right out the door and with the windows all around and we felt like we were right there. This venue was very intimate and the food was tremendous. Could not have asked for a better day (well, the sun could have helped) but my daughters wedding was full of sunshine on their faces. Thank you again Christine and staff for superb time.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Janice B

I would highly recommend the Laguna Grill and Rum Bar as your venue of choice for your wedding reception, anniversary party, etc. I am extremely pleased with absolutely everything about this facility/venue. The food was awesome, the place looked amazing and the service was... Read More impeccable. Honestly I can't say enough wonderful things about Laguna and I am thrilled we had our wedding there. They were very accommodating, easy to work with and on top of everything. The day of the event went well with the attention and service we received. I am one happy bride, thank you very much to the owners and staff at Laguna!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cynthia S

Beautiful, memorable day! Laguna service was great, helpful, friendly, they went way over the top to make this a wonderful day for my husband and I. Christine Bruno and staff worked diligently, professionally and went over and above for our guests! I can't say enough about... Read More the food, bar service, and friendliness of the staff. Whatever we needed, they were on hand to help and provide! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cynthia S

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Helen M

My husband and I got married 5/21/2016 at the Laguna Grill and Rum. I can not say enough about the services that were provided by Christine Bruno and her staff. She orchestrated the day from start to finish in lieu of there being a hurricane outside. (so much for the beach... Read More wedding).Our guest raved about the food, venue and the service that they were provided to them by her staff. We would do it all over again in a heart beat! Thanks Christine! Bob and Helen Mclaughlin

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Helen M

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Felicia M

The entire experience; from the support with planning to the actual event itself, was amazing! Our event planner, Christine, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with us every step of the way, helping to create an unforgettable 50th wedding anniversary event. Her... Read More attention to detail was impeccable, she gave input, listened to our ideas, and went above and beyond to make day perfect! The food was delicious, as we received endless compliments on the presentation, as well as the taste. The staff was friendly, and accommodation to all the guests, and especially to the guests of honor. The view from the room was breath taking! If the beach is your "Happy Place," as it is with my entire family, you will not be disappointed with Laguna Grill!!! I come from a large Italian family, and we have hosted many weddings, parties, and events over the years... This 50th Anniversary party (from ceremony to reception) tops them all! What a perfect day! Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Bobbi H

The team at Laguna Grill was AMAZING from our first day of planning to the end of our reception. Christine Bruno is a true professional – very easy to work with, flexible, and accommodating. All of our guests commented on the amazing food, great space, and helpful staff. We... Read More couldn’t have asked for a better day. THANK YOU to the entire team at Laguna Grill for making our special day truly perfect! I’d recommend Laguna Grill to anyone looking for a NJ seaside wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Rosemarie B

A huge thank you to the staff at Laguna Grill and Rum Bar for making our dream wedding come true. It truly was beyond our expectations! We were married on the beach in front of Laguna and had our reception outside on their patio. The set up for the reception was breathtaking,... Read More the food amazing and the attention to every detail before and during our event was on point. Chris Bruno made sure everything was arranged just as we had discussed with her and she executed every detail to perfection. If you want the perfect beach wedding Laguna is the place to have it.

Amazing venue!!! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

What an amazing venue and staff!!! Christine is fabulous and makes sure everything goes off without a hitch. She goes out of her way to accommodate you and your guests and make your night special. The staff was attentive and great and the food was very delicious!! All of our... Read More guests had a great time! Price is very reasonable thanks Laguna!!

Exceptional beach reception

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 carmen b

Excellent in every way. I recommended Leguna Grill as a venue to someone in our beach reception. Christine was outstanding, she was very customer focused and extremely personable. Very comfortable. she and the staff were very professional. Thank you very much

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kelly M

I recently had the pleasure of getting married and using Laguna Grill for the reception. Not only was the wedding an absolute dream, everything at Laguna was perfect. The ceremony took place right on the Brigantine beach, then it was a few steps back to Laguna for the reception.... Read More The location was beautiful; outside on their beachfront deck. There were palm trees and chairs in the sand. There was also an awning that provided shaded areas for guests who wished to stay out of the sun. There were staging areas for either a band or DJ, and plenty of room to dance. The food was excellent! All of the appetizers and entrees were fresh and delicious. I was so impressed by the quality and tastiness of the food, my only regret is that the busy bride didn't have time to eat more! The most important feature of Laguna was the people; the service was spectacular! Christine Bruno is the wedding coordinator for Laguna and she was such a pleasure to work with from the very start. She laid to rest all my concerns and made sure everything that day ran smoothly. The efficiency, dedication, and kindness she showed, from our first conversation to the big day, allowed me to relax and enjoy with no concerns. Everything that I envisioned for that special day came to life with the help and support of the staff at Laguna. From the owner himself, to every last bartender and busboy, everyone contributed to making my wedding day the most spectacular day of my life!